Page 799 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 29969974978979579679779879980080180280380984989912991799 ... LastLast
Results 15,961 to 15,980 of 42968

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The Barry/Micon fight was a fun event.

I was Barry's corner man and even rooted for him to win, despite being much closer to Micon (foreshadowing of what was to come a year later?)

I think Brandon even dated the ring girl for a short time after that.

A good time was had by all.

Comments

vegas1369: It was

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

The wheels are coming off the train Trumpette's. When the former Republican administration officials all the way up to the former president start throwing punches it's only a matter of time till its Game Over.

Do you all really think nothing more is going to come of this??? LOL!!! It's only going to get worse. Shit is going to be uncovered that will be so damning there will be no denying the collusion or conspiracy... Mind blowing shit... So many cover ups are going to come to light... There will be no coming back from this... There will be blood.

The fact that he doesn't release his tax returns to clear a lot of this up says so much, yet none of you care...

And lol with this Pence AOL shit. He says it's not the same as Hillary's scandal...lol. Yeah, it's not, it's worse. Of course none of you hypocritical jokers care about that either.

The idiocy runs deep today, hopefully intelligence prevails tomorrow.
    The Pence AOL thing isn't anywhere near the same as the Hillary e-mail scandal.

It's not even close.

Pence didn't handle classified information on a federal level. He was governor of Indiana. Furthermore, it is allowed by Indiana law to use a public e-mail server like AOL for official government business.

It was still stupid for Pence to use a system like AOL for his e-mails, because clearly there are a lot of private matters that even a governor wouldn't want seen by the public.

But it didn't compromise national security.

Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State, and violated all kinds of laws and protocols involving the use of a private e-mail server at home. Unlike Pence, she was dealing with all kinds of matters of national security.

Hillary also was extremely dishonest in the way she handled the situation once the story came out, most notably her deletion of 33,000 e-mails from the server before anyone from the outside was able to examine them. Pence did no such thing.
    Yawn....

https://drive.google.com/viewerng/vi...ctedEmails.pdf

Load Metric
    Obviously it was a genius move to accuse obama in the hopes that the democrats would bite on yet ANOTHER hook. Trumps plan is for the democrats to jump at the chance to prove Trump wrong all while exposing that trump tower was bugged.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: you're pfa's cum guzzling village idiot. noose yourself.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    But wait here's former AG under bush proving vegas is full of shit..

Former Attorney General Michael Mukasey on Sunday said that President Trump is likely correct that there was surveillance on Trump Tower for intelligence purposes, but incorrect in accusing former President Barack Obama of ordering the wiretapping.

“I think he’s right in that there was surveillance and that it was conducted at the behest of the attorney general — at the Justice Department,” Mukasey told ABC’s “This Week.”

Trump on Saturday accused Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower in New York City just before the November election.
    http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbyi...s-surveillance
    Jesus Christ you moron, do you even read the shit you post or did you think you found a smoking gun and snap posted? LOL!!!! Read that shit again and tell me how any of what you just posted doesn't make you look like a fool and makes me look like I'm full of shit.

Holy fuck you make this shit too easy.

Load Metric
    And Druff, it was "allowed by law" for Hillary to use her server at the time as well. That probably has something to do with why she was never charged with anything.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Load Metric
    Obviously it was a genius move to accuse obama in the hopes that the democrats would bite on yet ANOTHER hook. Trumps plan is for the democrats to jump at the chance to prove Trump wrong all while exposing that trump tower was bugged.
    That's literally some of the dumbest shit I've ever read.

Nice job.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Lot of fake news being tossed around the past few pages

Load Metric
    The Barry/Micon fight was a fun event.

I was Barry's corner man and even rooted for him to win, despite being much closer to Micon (foreshadowing of what was to come a year later?)

I think Brandon even dated the ring girl for a short time after that.

A good time was had by all.
    Especially by Brandon apparently. I'd say he was the true winner, he took no punches.
    HILLARY WON

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The Pence AOL thing isn't anywhere near the same as the Hillary e-mail scandal.

It's not even close.

Pence didn't handle classified information on a federal level. He was governor of Indiana. Furthermore, it is allowed by Indiana law to use a public e-mail server like AOL for official government business.

It was still stupid for Pence to use a system like AOL for his e-mails, because clearly there are a lot of private matters that even a governor wouldn't want seen by the public.

But it didn't compromise national security.

Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State, and violated all kinds of laws and protocols involving the use of a private e-mail server at home. Unlike Pence, she was dealing with all kinds of matters of national security.

Hillary also was extremely dishonest in the way she handled the situation once the story came out, most notably her deletion of 33,000 e-mails from the server before anyone from the outside was able to examine them. Pence did no such thing.
    Yawn....

https://drive.google.com/viewerng/vi...ctedEmails.pdf
    None of these were classified, nor did any contain anything too sensitive.

As I said, I'm not defending his usage of the AOL account, but it's orders of magnitude less severe than what Hillary did.

Also, Hillary not being charged had nothing to do with her being innocent of crimes. She committed plenty of crimes, most notably mishandling of classified material, and failing to cooperate with a subpoena. Even James Comey, in his speech where he stated Hillary would not be charged, spent 15 minutes outlining all the illegal and unethical things she did.

Comments

FPS_Russia: High praise coming from GW Bush's biggest fan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What actually amazes me is how the "hacking" of both John Podesta and Mike Pence were really simple phishing attacks.

I'm not kidding when I say that the 2014/2017 hacking of PFA by Russians was FAR more sophisticated than either of those so-called "hacks".

Load Metric
    simple phishing attacks.

say hi to 95% of the high profile attack entry points.

spear phishing is going to be a big problem until people stop being people.

Comments

GringoStar: despite our differences, well put
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    None of these were classified, nor did any contain anything too sensitive.

As I said, I'm not defending his usage of the AOL account, but it's orders of magnitude less severe than what Hillary did.

Also, Hillary not being charged had nothing to do with her being innocent of crimes. She committed plenty of crimes, most notably mishandling of classified material, and failing to cooperate with a subpoena. Even James Comey, in his speech where he stated Hillary would not be charged, spent 15 minutes outlining all the illegal and unethical things she did.
    Sure, ok, using AOL is much better than having a personal secure actual server with an IT team that has your back. I'll give you that Hillary was unethical, I have clearly never been a fan, but seriously dude... AOL. I mean... stuck in the Phillipines scams.... And this guy is now our VP. My point was really he is a major dumbass.

Load Metric
    Real quick, back to the article that Mintjewlips posted....

"It means there was some basis to believe that somebody in Trump Tower may have been acting as an agent of the Russians for whatever purpose,” he said. “Not necessarily the election, but for some purpose.”
    How did this retard think this supports his case?

Load Metric
    What actually amazes me is how the "hacking" of both John Podesta and Mike Pence were really simple phishing attacks.

I'm not kidding when I say that the 2014/2017 hacking of PFA by Russians was FAR more sophisticated than either of those so-called "hacks".
    People are always the weakest link.
    HILLARY WON

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I'd just assumed all Americans wanted clean drinking water, boy was I wrong.
    http://www.ewg.org/research/trump-pl...lion-americans
    TRUMP PLAN TO GUT STREAM PROTECTIONS IMPERILS TAP WATER OF 117 MILLION AMERICANS

The Trump administration is threatening to remove safeguards that protect the drinking water of more than one-third of Americans.

I think people should all start doing their own oil changes and then dumping the used oil on the lawn or property of their conservative neighbors. This isn't some devious plot, this is
    clearly what they want.

What are we going to do about all these religious nutjobs?

Comments

MumblesBadly: "God will provide."
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 03-06-2017 at 02:28 AM.

Load Metric

Nice job.

You obviously don't read what you post.....

You obviously don't see the nuance in Trumps method, he tilts the media by saying outrages shit only to have it blow up in their face.

For example blaming obama for the "wire taps", obviously it wasn't obama himself and obviously this isn't the 50's where you need actual agents to sneak into trump tower to tap the phones. The NSA is tapping a vast majority of the phone calls through the telecom providers as exposed in the snowden leaks. Libtards in the NSA are leaking info to the media about those calls which they could never publish because of the illegal way they were obtained. So the media is left to speculate and fan the flames of illigitamacy. Trump knows nothing illegal was in those phone calls so even if he did say go ahead and publish them they could not be published because that's illegal, they would have to follow protocol. So he baits them Democrats into a congressional hearing where they can examine them and put the bullshit to rest, but notice how they are only talking about having a hearing but no one in the Senate is in a hurry to do so, not even Republicans because the majority of them want trump gone too. So idiots like you continue to speculate until the truth bitch slaps you in your gook face, AGAIN.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: you're pfa's cum guzzling village idiot. noose yourself.

Load Metric

Nice job.

You obviously don't read what you post.....

You obviously don't see the nuance in Trumps method, he tilts the media by saying outrages shit only to have it blow up in their face.

For example blaming obama for the "wire taps", obviously it wasn't obama himself and obviously this isn't the 50's where you need actual agents to sneak into trump tower to tap the phones. The NSA is tapping a vast majority of the phone calls through the telecom providers as exposed in the snowden leaks. Libtards in the NSA are leaking info to the media about those calls which they could never publish because of the illegal way they were obtained. So the media is left to speculate and fan the flames of illigitamacy. Trump knows nothing illegal was in those phone calls so even if he did say go ahead and publish them they could not be published because that's illegal, they would have to follow protocol. So he baits them Democrats into a congressional hearing where they can examine them and put the bullshit to rest, but notice how they are only talking about having a hearing but no one in the Senate is in a hurry to do so, not even Republicans because the majority of them want trump gone too. So idiots like you continue to speculate until the truth bitch slaps you in your gook face, AGAIN.

doesnt it concern you that you spend this much effort being an absolute moron?

because i actually believe this is the best you can do and id want nothing but a luger and a locked room if that was what i woke up to every day.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Green for reading that wall of bullshit, I didn't make it to the end.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Said the guy that said hillary was going to win the election, bitcoins are donkdown and was worried about daniel kelly fucking up my parlay, just to name a few. If im a moron you must be a functioning retard who drinks way too much tap water.

In my defense it's just speculation based on my observations, so go start the "time to get on the BEYONCE TRAIN" thread like the back pedaling pedo faggot you are.

Good day.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: so when you post, it's just speculation; others are held to a different standard

Load Metric
    I've lost track with all the bullshit and personal attacks on this thread.

Does anyone on here actually believe that Hillary Clinton did not commit any crimes or willfully and knowingly hide emails and server data that would have likely put her in jail (aside from that fact that hiding these things alone should have put her in jail)?

"Lock her up" wasn't just successful because a bunch of lemmings yelled it during the campaign. It was successful because it was all demonstrably true and a lot of open-air corruption was exposed and the DNC doubled down on pointing the finger instead of cleaning their own house.

Comments

tyde: nailed it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GringoStar View Post
    I've lost track with all the bullshit and personal attacks on this thread.

Does anyone on here actually believe that Hillary Clinton did not commit any crimes or willfully and knowingly hide emails and server data that would have likely put her in jail (aside from that fact that hiding these things alone should have put her in jail)?

"Lock her up" wasn't just successful because a bunch of lemmings yelled it during the campaign. It was successful because it was all demonstrably true and a lot of open-air corruption was exposed and the DNC doubled down on pointing the finger instead of cleaning their own house.
    Yea maybe they should bring back the lynch mobs. Why bother with any of this law and order stuff. Clearly a standard lynch mob is fair and just.

"Lock her up" never happened for the same reason that Pence's AOL shenanigans are deemed "legal". It's old people and computers type of an issue. If you make almost any of it punishable, you end up locking up half the politicians in America. Democrats at least know that much. Republicans either can't see that far or they are once again knowingly accusing the other side of something they are as guilty of (i believe it's tactic known as hypocrisy).

Comments

Henry:

MumblesBadly: :this

Thread Information