Page 795 of 2148 FirstFirst ... 29569574578579179279379479579679779879980584589512951795 ... LastLast
Results 15,881 to 15,900 of 42954

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Correct me if Im wrong but a judge will only authorize a wiretap if there is evidence of a crime, no?
    Pretty sure the higher level intelligence community does whatever the fuck it wants.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

STFU, I'm not having this conversation with u. I can't handle facts being thrown in my face and I have the intellect of a 2nd grader
    FYP
    Actually no it's becuz I have absolute 0 respect for him, therefore I will not use 5 seconds of thought on him

Comments

hongkonger: Childish

Mintjewlips: Not childish

MumblesBadly: "... absoluteLY..", you ignut!

Diamond
    Load Metric
    DIRTYB IS A DISGUSTING HUMAN AND THE WORLD IS WORSE OFF THX TO HIM

Comments

hongkonger: Drunk driver

Load Metric
    Dish, let's be real here for a second. Barry is a decent married man with a child, a job, a house... He pays taxes, he's never committed a crime, and overall is a decent good hearted human being. He's also educated and smart.

You on the other hand think it's acceptable to drive drunk just because you live in a shitty part of the country, you have no job, you pay no taxes, and you contribute nothing to society other than hot air... And honestly, you're definitely not the brightest bulb in the Christmas tree.

Stop acting like a butt hurt child and start acting like a fucking adult.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Vegas is going hard today lol.

hongkonger: This

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Dish, let's be real here for a second. Barry is a decent married man with a child, a job, a house... He pays taxes, he's never committed a crime, and overall is a decent good hearted human being. He's also educated and smart.

You on the other hand think it's acceptable to drive drunk just because you live in a shitty part of the country, you have no job, you pay no taxes, and you contribute nothing to society other than hot air... And honestly, you're definitely not the brightest bulb in the Christmas tree.

Stop acting like a butt hurt child and start acting like a fucking adult.
    U know about me what I let u know, I own u remember

Comments

vegas1369: Lol

Mintjewlips: SIDEGOD OWNS VEGAS JEW SOUL

Diamond
    Load Metric
    And tbh being able to make fun of ppl in hilarious and unique ways is one of the best assets in politics, so my hot air is worth more than anything u can do

Load Metric
    Not sure why anyone argues with dish. He doesn't argue anything in good faith, and just keeps up his idiot troll persona (which is likely not much different from his idiot loser real-life persona)

Seriously barry, vegas, hong - you are wasting your time even engaging.

Comments

thesidedish: Nobody reads ur posts, example I didn't notice this till hrs later = who's the loser???

hongkonger: Very true

vegas1369: Agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Correct me if Im wrong but a judge will only authorize a wiretap if there is evidence of a crime, no?

Pretty sure Trump's going to be the first American president to die in jail.
    I would like to say yes to this, but its fairly clear in recent years that if the right people ask the right judges for a warrant, they get that warrant 100% of the time, regardless of any actual evidence. I don't think that's the case here, but nonetheless.

Load Metric
    One more thing I'd like to add about Barry. This is a guy who had the balls to step into the ring and get punched in the face multiple times in front of all of the forum people and a lot of other Vegas people. That takes a lot of balls. Granted the fight was against Micon, but either way it was pretty brutal.

Meanwhile you have trolls here who talk shit to him about that fight... These are the same people who won't even show their face on here let alone step into a ring and get punched in the face, so I think any intelligent person can see who the true pussies on this forum are.

Comments

thesidedish: Lol defending dirtyb like it's his job
    Last edited by vegas1369; 03-04-2017 at 12:32 PM.

Load Metric
    One more thing I'd like to add about Barry. This is a guy who had the balls to step into the ring and get punched in the face multiple times in front of all of the forum people and a lot of other Vegas people. That takes a lot of balls. Granted the fight was against Micon, but either way it was pretty brutal.

Meanwhile you have trolls here who talk shit to him about that fight... These are the same people who won't even show their face on here let alone step into a ring and get punched in the face so I think any intelligent person can see who the true pussies on this forum are.
    Name:  attachment-1.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  34.3 KB

Dude...seriously.....it was micon, micon looks like skeletor with skin, if his arms were any longer he could probably flap away with that huge beak of his.

Barry got his ego bruised by a guy 100 pounds less then him so he took the Neanderthal approach and challenged micon to a fight, and lost. You can try to justify that pathetic attempt of a "fight" but it only makes you more delusional.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. dare u 2 post ur old avatar. the 1 with dollar bills. off yourself ya lying piece of shit cocksucker.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

Pretty sure Trump's going to be the first American president to die in jail.
    I would like to say yes to this, but its fairly clear in recent years that if the right people ask the right judges for a warrant, they get that warrant 100% of the time, regardless of any actual evidence. I don't think that's the case here, but nonetheless.

Example? Excluding Patriot Act taps of course.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    Pretty sure the higher level intelligence community does whatever the fuck it wants.

Yeah, literally no. The line gets real thin when you get into terrorism related investigations however.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

Meanwhile you have trolls here who talk shit to him about that fight... These are the same people who won't even show their face on here let alone step into a ring and get punched in the face so I think any intelligent person can see who the true pussies on this forum are.

Dude...seriously.....it was micon, micon looks like skeletor with skin, if his arms were any longer he could probably flap away with that huge beak of his.

Barry got his ego bruised by a guy 100 pounds less then him so he took the Neanderthal approach and challenged micon to a fight, and lost. You can try to justify that pathetic attempt of a "fight" but it only makes you more delusional.
    If only you knew how stupid you make yourself look on a daily basis.

First off, he won.

Second, Barry never claimed to be a fighter or an athlete. In fact his whole reason for getting into the ring was because he had never been in a fight and wanted to know what it was like to be in one and get punched in the face while he was still young enough to not worry about it negatively affecting his health long term.

Third, he and Micon were very close to the same height and the weight that Barry did have on him was mainly body fat and not muscle. Again Barry never claimed to be an athlete, and I would argue that Micon has actually more of an athletic build.

Fourth, it seems to me you really don't know shit about being in a fight, because if you did you'd know that wirey motherfuckers are some of the toughest people to get into a fight with. Never, never underestimate a skinny person when it comes to a fight.

Fifth... it takes a lot of balls to get up in front of that many people and put yourself out there like that. Everyone who was anyone gave him a shitload of credit for that. Also anyone that was at the fight would tell you micon was no slouch. He battled. Barry was bleeding profusely out of his nose and continued to fight. He coul barely even breathe.

Sixth... again, you are simply too much of a pussy to even show your face around here let alone get punched in the face, so do yourself a favor and just shut the fuck up so you don't look as stupid as you constantly do.

Seventh... I don't know why I even bother with you, you are obviously going to troll every post I make with inaccurate, retarded responses. It's just so simple to make you look so incredibly stupid though that it's almost impossible for me not to respond.

Load Metric
    So we get Pence when Trump is gone? It doesn't make sense, Trump hand picked Pence and Trump is the one who is going to get impeached so why would a guy he hand picked go on to be his successor? Who will be pences' vp ? Paul Ryan?

Load Metric
    Nice of you to take time out of your SUPER BUSY schedule saving the lives of cancer patients with your n-word weed to furiously type out a long winded diatribe of alternative facts.

Comments

Muck Ficon: :noose

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. dare u 2 post ur old avatar. the 1 with dollar bills. off yourself ya lying piece of shit cocksucker.

Load Metric
    You are a miserable cocksucker. I can only imagine how bad your life sucks. You live in Austin right? Go outside, go to dinner or see a band play or something.

Load Metric
    Yea i think I'll go check out your moms face (actual band) during SXSW, i hear they are really good.

Comments

big dick: not insulting my mother rep

Load Metric
    Moving right along...I don't see how Sessions can be part of a conspiracy to open up more private prisons by locking up more pot smokers yet be taken out by those same Private prison interest because he did something legal? These conspiracy theories are getting confusing, thats what i get for reading FPS post.

Sessions is not going anywhere, nothing to see here just social globalist cronies arrogantly pressing their luck, time for trump to drop the hammer on these idiots, and i believe he will, trump has impeccable timing, i guess I'll just have to wait for more fireworks.

Comments

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Last edited by limitles; 03-05-2017 at 10:55 PM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

If only you knew how stupid you make yourself look on a daily basis.

First off, he won.

Second, Barry never claimed to be a fighter or an athlete. In fact his whole reason for getting into the ring was because he had never been in a fight and wanted to know what it was like to be in one and get punched in the face while he was still young enough to not worry about it negatively affecting his health long term.

Third, he and Micon were very close to the same height and the weight that Barry did have on him was mainly body fat and not muscle. Again Barry never claimed to be an athlete, and I would argue that Micon has actually more of an athletic build.

Fourth, it seems to me you really don't know shit about being in a fight, because if you did you'd know that wirey motherfuckers are some of the toughest people to get into a fight with. Never, never underestimate a skinny person when it comes to a fight.

Fifth... it takes a lot of balls to get up in front of that many people and put yourself out there like that. Everyone who was anyone gave him a shitload of credit for that. Also anyone that was at the fight would tell you micon was no slouch. He battled. Barry was bleeding profusely out of his nose and continued to fight. He coul barely even breathe.

Sixth... again, you are simply too much of a pussy to even show your face around here let alone get punched in the face, so do yourself a favor and just shut the fuck up so you don't look as stupid as you constantly do.

Seventh... I don't know why I even bother with you, you are obviously going to troll every post I make with inaccurate, retarded responses. It's just so simple to make you look so incredibly stupid though that it's almost impossible for me not to respond.
    Lol, how many % points does dirtyb own of ur business??

Thread Information