Page 774 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 27467472476477077177277377477577677777878482487412741774 ... LastLast
Results 15,461 to 15,480 of 42968

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Milo has outgrown breitbart anyways, he can create his own platform were he will continue to push the limits of feeble minded idiots, i wish him the best.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Just stopping by to tell jewlips to fuck himself

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Anyways make up your own decision

It was gallows humor, jfc, he was molested and is trying so hard to find some humor in it, as disturbing as it is, and even though it didn't make me laugh, the guy has a right to make fun of himself or attempt too.
    This podcast is really what made me like Milo, he's fucking hilarious. You cannot take half of what he says seriously because he's just trying to shock you.

Comments

JimmyG_415:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Anyways make up your own decision

It was gallows humor, jfc, he was molested and is trying so hard to find some humor in it, as disturbing as it is, and even though it didn't make me laugh, the guy has a right to make fun of himself or attempt too.

The part about himself bothers me way less than the ending. He doesn't consider 14 young. He conceded he didn't consider a teen too young to consent. He tells of Hollywood parties with high profile film industry types that he found abhorrent.

I think 98% of what comes out of this clown's mouth is lies, but I'm curious for the lawyers on this board, assuming he was living in say West Hollywood like 4 years ago, is this enough for some prosecutor in LA to drag him in for a subpoena? In a state that hates him already, if legally possible, it seems like this could bring him some trouble. The type where you have to come out and say you're a liar, or show up and submit to an interview. Am I way off? Seems like some motivated prosecutor in LA would take a shot at him if within the realm of law.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

The part about himself bothers me way less than the ending. He doesn't consider 14 young. He conceded he didn't consider a teen too young to consent. He tells of Hollywood parties with high profile film industry types that he found abhorrent.

I think 98% of what comes out of this clown's mouth is lies, but I'm curious for the lawyers on this board, assuming he was living in say West Hollywood like 4 years ago, is this enough for some prosecutor in LA to drag him in for a subpoena? In a state that hates him already, if legally possible, it seems like this could bring him some trouble. The type where you have to come out and say you're a liar, or show up and submit to an interview. Am I way off? Seems like some motivated prosecutor in LA would take a shot at him if within the realm of law.
    He's just trolling Liberals, like I said all he's doing is trying to shock you so of course 98% of what comes out of his mouth are lies and 2% jizz from a black cock that he always announces he loves.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post

This podcast is really what made me like Milo, he's fucking hilarious. You cannot take half of what he says seriously because he's just trying to shock you.

I agree,
    He was on Bill Maher, He was funny.

He was telling the Leslie Jones story and was like "she is crying about what I said about her, on the internet,...........from her mansion."
    IMO, If you have a shred of self esteem, Milo, and any troll for that matter, is 100 % harmless, (unless his BS incites physical violence).

Comments

BCR: Your last paragraph coupled with your signature are quite a departure.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric

He's just trolling Liberals, like I said all he's doing is trying to shock you so of course 98% of what comes out of his mouth are lies and 2% jizz from a black cock that he always announces he loves.

Yeah, I know he's just full of shit most likely, but I'm just curious if trolling liberals when you just admitted witnessing crimes against children in the bluest fucking area of the country is enough to open up the door to make him miserable.

Banned
    Load Metric

Yeah, I know he's just full of shit most likely, but I'm just curious if trolling liberals when you just admitted witnessing crimes against children in the bluest fucking area of the country is enough to open up the door to make him miserable.
    They even mention Bryan Singer on that episode of JRE who was caught having parties with underage kids and all sorts of very bizarre shit, he's still hollering at major budget films, so my guess is Milo will be fine in that department. Obv he lost CPAC and his book deal fell through, which I read like 12 companies have already tried to swoop in on. It's sort of like HST in a way...

"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over." Well I think Milo has found his edge. You can only push so far until shit starts to crumble for you.

edit: sort of side bar here but check this trailer out about pedophilia in hollywood and how insanely rampant it really is, also the documentary does dive in to the whole Singer situation.

Comments

OSA: seen this. its crazy how much Hollywood can get away with this shit its like the mafia

Baron Von Strucker: this is a swamp that needs draining
    Last edited by lewfather; 02-20-2017 at 08:27 PM.

Load Metric
    Damn disappointing

Milo on Trump was fantastic, original and entertaining schtick. I was a yuge fan.

You wondered what he would do for an encore.

Just looking older and he isn't as sharp.

We'll always have the memory of the 15 minutes (of fame) we shared Milo.

Later fag.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Damn disappointing

Milo on Trump was fantastic, original and entertaining schtick. I was a yuge fan.

You wondered what he would do for an encore.

Just looking older and he isn't as sharp.

We'll always have the memory of the 15 minutes (of fame) we shared Milo.

Later fag.
    Let me preface this by saying I consider myself to be a democrat, however......... As long as Libtards allow Milo to control their emotions by saying outlandish things, he'll continue to be relevant. I honestly don't think Milo believes in most of the shit he is spewing. He's KimK but on a political spectrum. He's gay, jewish, loves black men and he's republican? I'll take things that don't go together at all for 200, alex.

Load Metric
    I could careless what the fuck goes on in bum fuck England, which is more than can be said about you obsessed euro nerds.
    Below average intelligence levels are sometimes greatly defined in American adults by the misunderstanding of adverbs as opposed to conjunctions like then / than, or in your case, simple phrases that people use regularly like "I COULDN'T care less". The fact that you've been on this earth long enough to become an adult and you still cant grasp simple phrases like that, in addition to your idiocy and racism in this thread speaks volumes.

Not only did you get the phrase wrong, but you couldn't even write care less, as opposed to careless.

And you expect people to take you seriously when it comes to important shit like world affairs. You are exactly what is wrong with this country. A lot of stupid fucks who think they are much smarter than they actually are, and you all have the right to vote. The founding fathers would have second guessed that decision had they known what the future held.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    I could careless what the fuck goes on in bum fuck England, which is more than can be said about you obsessed euro nerds.
    Below average intelligence levels are sometimes greatly defined in American adults by the misunderstanding of adverbs as opposed to conjunctions like then / than, or in your case, simple phrases that people use regularly like "I COULDN'T care less". The fact that you've been on this earth long enough to become an adult and you still cant grasp simple phrases like that, in addition to your idiocy and racism in this thread speaks volumes.

Never said one racist thing, saying the word n-word or kike doesn't mean a person is racist. "The fact" that you think using racial slurs equates to racism speaks volumes about your inability to use a dictionary let alone use google.

Load Metric
    Someone used a fast edit lol.

What happened? Did you read it again and decide it wasn't vitriolic enough??

Load Metric
    Jewlips could careless he could just fucking careless and if you think im full of shit just ask him!

And yes jewlips I know my grammar is awful but at least I understand couldn't care less and care less
    you Texas fag you

Load Metric
    It's half trolling half the fact im on my phone anytime im on here and my fat fingers. Whats the point of typing up a well thought out counter point and making sure the grammer is correct is its only going to get shitted on.

Load Metric
    Someone used a fast edit lol.

What happened? Did you read it again and decide it wasn't vitriolic enough??
    Uh, yup.

And your lame attempt at an argument over whether you're racist or not further proves my point, which I'm sure you can't comprehend. Sadly you're not alone...

Load Metric

Very solid liberal trolling there. And it only cost him a quarter million bucks. Clearly worth it.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

Very solid liberal trolling there. And it only cost him a quarter million bucks. Clearly worth it.
    No, he already received the quarter mill in advance. 12 other publishers have already lined up to pay him even more.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Lol seriously?, atleast he's not molesting kids like john podesta and his creepy looking brother.

yeah S&S dropped him hard, and breitbart is dotting the i's on his pink slip as well.
    im hearing he got his papers tonight but its not from any sort of half way legitimate news sources, make of that what you will.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    < an insane person > omg this pizza place the democrats are emailing about is definitely some sort of child sex ring.
    < trump voters > WOW I FUCKING KNEW IT.

< milo > i literally advocate paedophilia point blank and in no uncertain terms.
    < trump voters > BUT HER EMAILS!
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information