Page 767 of 2147 FirstFirst ... 26766771775776376476576676776876977077177781786712671767 ... LastLast
Results 15,321 to 15,340 of 42927

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-ye...tion-from-him/

Trump just threw a literal temper tantrum at the director of the CIA over accusations he dismissed as 'fake news' like every time a camera was pointed at him.

The agency then drafted a strongly worded statement rebutting the claim. “We are not aware of any instance when that has occurred,” read Pompeo’s statement.

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Name:  IMG-20170217-WA0005.jpg
Views: 512
Size:  77.1 KB

Lol sftrue

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. you're nothing but a bitter, conned by trump, shit eating juvenile, dingleberry collecting troll. noose yourself
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    https://techcrunch.com/2017/02/11/da...r-republicans/

im not saying i know enough about 'dead cat bounces' to agree but its thought provoking.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

They tell the truth instead of what you and Trump want them to say. Some people prefer to live in reality.

hey moron, I'm a moron!

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    FYP

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

hey moron, I'm a moron!

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    FYP

lol u guys are in denial. See, I know I'm a dumbfuck human that only uses 10% of my brain, that's why I'm so much smarter than u

Comments

vegas1369: lol

Load Metric

im not saying i know enough about 'dead cat bounces' to agree but its thought provoking.

When accounting for all minorities in the U.S., whites now make up just 61.6 percent of the population.

Lol at JUST 61%, jfc it's simple, whoever gets the most votes win, how the fuck are you going to win an election when you alienate a large majority of your electorates.

Tine you have to admit that even if this was all a "fluke" and Republicans just caught lightning a bottle, you have to admit that the Democratic party is shitting the bed and internally exploding.

You can bitch about what Trump is doing all day, but if he delivers on the wall alone, his base will vote for him again.

Meanwhile the Democrats are in complete disarray, staying with the same social democrat message that has been defeated over and over again.

This article doesn't take into account all the fail of the Democrats, and the fact that they haven't changed their tone.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. you're nothing but a bitter, conned by trump, shit eating juvenile, dingleberry collecting troll. noose yourself

Diamond
    Load Metric
    hongkonger: LotF WAY more likely to be right

and why is that??

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    When accounting for all minorities in the U.S., whites now make up just 61.6 percent of the population.

Lol at JUST 61%, jfc it's simple, whoever gets the most votes win, how the fuck are you going to win an election when you alienate a large majority of your electorates.

Tine you have to admit that even if this was all a "fluke" and Republicans just caught lightning a bottle, you have to admit that the Democratic party is shitting the bed and internally exploding.

You can bitch about what Trump is doing all day, but if he delivers on the wall alone, his base will vote for him again.

Meanwhile the Democrats are in complete disarray, staying with the same social democrat message that has been defeated over and over again.

This article doesn't take into account all the fail of the Democrats, and the fact that they haven't changed their tone.

Im concerned that you consider yourself some sort of key informant regarding the nature of progressive agendas and the psychological state of the electorate, and yet are functionally illiterate and prone to citing Alex Jones hallucinations as demonstrative facts.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

OK, well then why not just answer the question like "we have not seen the uptick you are talking about... If you're concern is spray painting on the side of buildings and whatnot, then we would argue that has been going on for a long time, long before I became president. We condone this type of behavior and will prosecute those doing this type of thing to the fullest extent of the law... Next question."

I'll tell you why... Because it takes a sane, non bigoted, non narcissistic person to make a rational decision and give a rational explanation to that question. Trump did neither. Instead he talked about himself (like usual) and berated the reporter asking the question like it was an attack on him personally.

What's your response to that?
    Trump may be everything you said about him but why do people keep expecting him to behave like a politician with carefully scripted answers? Trump shoots from the hip. "Stupid question. Next."

I watched the entire 2 hour conference and it had me cracking up, especially the part where he said "this is how this conference will get reported in the media" and was 100% right.

There is no shit too vile to throw on the DC/WH press corps ass kissers.

They deserve everything that gets flung in their direction, even more-so when they ask a stupid question that can and should be answered a specific way (according to you) instead of mocked for it's stupidity considering he was just meeting with Netanyahu and gets along with him great.

They spent 8 years sucking off Obama and letting him get away with things they now fault Trump for continuing, and they turn every little misstep or nuance of government into "the next Watergate" or "the next 9/11" for the clicks and outrage from people who couldn't even pass a high school civics class.

The big news networks are a predictable joke and are unwatchable, you can put it on mute and predict exactly what they are saying. I suspect people had the same feelings watching Pravda in the Soviet Union as it was collapsing.

Reporters need to quit painting themselves as victims, suck it up, and remember that a hostile press is good for Democracy and is their fucking job. They are literally complaining about the bad treatment from someone they are supposed to be hostile, to.
    LOL at "shoots from the hip". More like "talks out of his ass". Really scary to see all the people out there like you that won't fault the man in charge for constantly lying and quoting facts that are 100% not facts, but think that the media is constantly lying to us and should be treated like dogs and chastised. Even worse that you think this is hilarious. I'm sorry and I honestly don't mean this as an insult even though it will sound like one, but in my opinion you are very out of touch with reality and only want to see things that fit into your world view.

Load Metric
    How can i be illiterate yet recite alex jones?, Libtard logic smh

Comments

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Post of the week.

Majority of Americans I believe are clued up to what a totally fucked up situation this is.

But you have those who won't entertain anything which doesn't come from Fox News. Just narrow minded fools who have been drawing dead from birth due to their location and upbringing.... We have those too.

Then you got those who 'KNOW' America AND the world is about to burn. And not only are they foaming at the mouth with the thought of that. They're also actively rejoicing whenever another log is thrown onto the fire.

Those are the scary motherfuckers who really drag your country into the gutter. And I feel sorry for the solid majority who not only have to share a country with those inbred, subhuman mongrels. But have to share oxygen with them as well.

Yea you two don't seem miserable at all...
    Really? Says the guy who has been living in this thread day and night for months now.

Load Metric
    Dude your n-word weed business was in trouble no matter who won, AND THATS 100.

So stop spinning and smoke a joint or something, maybe stay away from the sativa or whatever the fuck has you spinning.

Load Metric

100% agree with you here. Democrats are just as awful in so many ways, and much more clueless as to our current situation and why we are where we are. They are more to blame than anyone. They had the world by the balls and they fucking blew it, big league.

In my mind the main reason we are in this position is because of the racial divide created by Obama never being able to come down hard on the whole BLM movement and the bullshit they spewed. BLM is every bit as bad as any other far right movement, if not worse. The political correctness, body shaming and all that other bullshit was just the icing on the cake.

This really wasn't about jobs or the economy. I think the majority of Americans realize we need to adapt, and that the 1950's ain't coming back. It was more about a very large portion of white America being completely fed up with all the racial tension created by the Obama administration and their lackeys.

Comments

Mintjewlips: Druff but fair

Load Metric
    Dude your n-word weed business was in trouble no matter who won, AND THATS 100.

So stop spinning and smoke a joint or something, maybe stay away from the sativa or whatever the fuck has you spinning.
    You can spare yourself the lame jokes about the weed business my racist friend. Trust me, they have absolutely no effect whatsoever. If you think I'm nervous after all these years while now operating in a legal market you truly are 100% clueless. Feel free to keep on making the same joke over and over again, but just so you know, to me, you look that much dumber each time you say something this.

And honestly not spinning at all. Just wish we didn't have a clueless dipshit as our president and like to discuss it on this message board with fine folks like yourself.

Comments

Mintjewlips: I use n-word in the correct context, so it's not racist..js

Jayjami: Keep burning the fatties!

Load Metric

and why is that??

Iraq 2 is the main reason why the world is in chaos as you see it. It's why we have ISIS and other fanatics running loose right now.

Saddam seen religious terrorism the same way the West sees it. He had it in check and Al Qaeda couldn't establish a foothold outside of Afghanistan because of leaders like Saddam.

Yet Bush was hell bent on opening pandora's box and turning parts of the Middle East into what we're seeing today.

Without favourable backing from the media, Bush would struggle to convince the American public that an all out war against a sovereign nation that played ZERO part in 9/11 was a good idea.

So who in the media would stand up to the plate and convince its public that an invasion against Iraq would help in the "war against terror"?

The man who happily obliged was Rupert Murdoch. The owner of Fox News and somebody who held considerable power when it came to the propaganda stakes... And yes there are plenty in America who laughably still believe Saddam played a part in 9/11 (you can thank your uncle Rupert for that, too)

So there you have it. America (and the UK tbf) created this whole shitstorm in the first place. And they couldn't have achieved this without the very public backing of Fox News.... An organisation you won't ever hear calling out Iraq 2 for what it was.... Which was a totally needless, illegal war which cost the lives of thousands of American troops.

We're in this mess because of that. And people like Murdoch don't carry shame, they carry agendas... Agendas which are easily sold on to a very dumb public audience.

Those fuckers, and fuckers like them, have set the agenda in your head.

You're lost.

Comments

vegas1369: Great post

hongkonger: Bitchslap

Muck Ficon: Well said
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Diamond
    Load Metric

and why is that??

Iraq 2 is the main reason why the world is in chaos as you see it. It's why we have ISIS and other fanatics running loose right now.

Saddam seen religious terrorism the same way the West sees it. He had it in check and Al Qaeda couldn't establish a foothold outside of Afghanistan because of leaders like Saddam.

Yet Bush was hell bent on opening pandora's box and turning parts of the Middle East into what we're seeing today.

Without favourable backing from the media, Bush would struggle to convince the American public that an all out war against a sovereign nation that played ZERO part in 9/11 was a good idea.

So who in the media would stand up to the plate and convince its public that an invasion against Iraq would help in the "war against terror"?

The man who happily obliged was Rupert Murdoch. The owner of Fox News and somebody who held considerable power when it came to the propaganda stakes... And yes there are plenty in America who laughably still believe Saddam played a part in 9/11 (you can thank your uncle Rupert for that, too)

So there you have it. America (and the UK tbf) created this whole shitstorm in the first place. And they couldn't have achieved this without the very public backing of Fox News.... An organisation you won't ever hear calling out Iraq 2 for what it was.... Which was a totally needless, illegal war which cost the lives of thousands of American troops.

We're in this mess because of that. And people like Murdoch don't carry shame, they carry agendas... Agendas which are easily sold on to a very dumb public audience.

You're lost.
    First of all: lol wth, we were talking about predicting the future and ur talking about the past

And I'm not a foxnews donkey moron, the reason I'm such an expert now is cuz i didnt care about politics until 1.5 years ago allowing me to take a fresh look at the brand new world of politics without any preconceived biases

Comments

hongkonger: Self-proclaimed expert rep

Load Metric
    And I'm not a foxnews donkey moron, the reason I'm such an expert now is cuz i didnt care about politics until 1.5 years ago allowing me to take a fresh look at the brand new world of politics without any preconceived biases

Comments

thesidedish: lol wth, guess I'll just quote some more posts from every month in 2016

Load Metric

You're lost.
    First of all: lol wth, we were talking about predicting the future and ur talking about the past

Your future has American soldiers dying overseas again. Which is what will happen if you go after Iran...... Only Israel, Murdoch and the arms dealers want this.

Your future sees the end of Nato. Only Russia wants this.

Your future sees increased levels of Co2 further choking the shit out of our one and only planet. Only dirty energy companies want this

Your future sees a crazy, unpredictable madman trying to act out the toughest job on earth, off the cuff!. Only complete fucking retards want this.

Comments

hongkonger: So true
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Name:  20170217_204742.png
Views: 968
Size:  13.9 KB

Seriously, if we were vindictive losers with nothing to do, we could make them look like the idiots they are by going through this 700+ page thread and pulling up gems. Lucky for them, we got shit to do.

Comments

Load Metric

Republicans already deal with the demographic problem effectively.

1. Gerrymander
    2. Suppress likely Democratic voters
    3. Profit
    HILLARY WON

Thread Information