Page 766 of 2148 FirstFirst ... 26666671675676276376476576676776876977077681686612661766 ... LastLast
Results 15,301 to 15,320 of 42959

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    and vegas, seriously, you've been working too hard on ur new business, you've never had time to actually figure this shit out

edit: if u think the media deserves respect, there is no way u have been paying significant attention
    Reporter: "What we are concerned about, and what we haven't really heard being addressed, is an uptick in anti-Semitism and how the government is planning to take care of it..."

Trump: "See, he said he was going to ask a very simple, easy question, and it's not."

Reporter: "It's an important one."

Trump:"Not a simple question. Not a fair question. OK, sit down. I understand the rest of your question,. So here's the story folks. No. 1, I am the least anti-Semitic person that you've ever seen in your entire life. No. 2, racism. The least racist person. In fact, we did very well relative to other people running as a Republican."

"Quiet, quiet, quiet. See he lied about -- he was going to get up and ask a very straight, simple question. So, you know, welcome to the world of the media."

"But let me just tell you something: I hate the charge. I find it repulsive. I hate even the question because people that know me -- and you heard the Prime Minister, you heard Benjamin Netanyahu, did you hear him, Bibi? He said, 'I've known Donald Trump for a long time,' and then he said, 'Forget it.' So you should take that instead of having to get up and ask a very insulting question like that."

So not only did he not answer the question at all (more like purposely acted like he only heard what he wanted to hear), but he chastised the reporter for asking a very legitimate, very important, very concerning question. And you all think this guy isn't catering to the white supremacist movement in this country??? LOL!

This is just one issue among many that has nothing to do with what the so called media is putting out as fake news... This actually happened right before our eyes. No matter how hard you try there is no spinning it.

You can make all the anti semitic jokes you want which is pretty much par for the course with this site and a lot of posters... whatever... but if you want to have a serious grown up discussion I am all ears.

So please Dish, feel free to explain what I'm missing here.
    Somebody asked me a hard question! Waaaaaah!

Boo fucking hoo.

Comments

vegas1369: It wasn't even a hard question.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

Are you being serious or just trolling? The emboldened part has nothing to do with the question that was asked.

AGAIN: "What we are concerned about, and what we haven't really heard being addressed, is an uptick in anti-Semitism and how the government is planning to take care of it..."

That question has nothing to do with Trumps personal beliefs. Completely irrelevant. Can't believe I need to spell this out for you, but maybe that's the case... He is asking what the GOVERNMENT is going to do regarding the recent uptick in anti semitic crimes in our country, not how Trump feels about the Jews. I know you think this shit is funny, but honestly, it's not. This is very serious shit.
    "I must have missed all the Jewish people getting attacked in the USA by Trump supporters. Stupid. fucking. question. Enough with victim culture.

Can anyone point to any attacks on Jews that didn't involve idiots drawing (often backwards) Nazi symbols and blaming it on Trump supporters? "
    Actually the FBI just arrested a dude who hd some guns and posted in FB he was going to attack a synagogue and cited Dylan Roof as inspiration.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    its not escaped my attention that the only people who use the phrase 'victim culture' are cloistered white men and black republicans in cowboy hats.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Found my first regretful Trump voter. Older neighbor lady. She's pissed that she didn't vote for Hillary. What pushed her over the edge?

That Trump keeps preempting The Young and the Restless. She said they'd never do that for Hillary, because of ratings. She may be right on that point. She said she's already so sick of seeing his face.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Found my first regretful Trump voter. Older neighbor lady. She's pissed that she didn't vote for Hillary. What pushed her over the edge?

That Trump keeps preempting The Young and the Restless. She said they'd never do that for Hillary, because of ratings. She may be right on that point. She said she's already so sick of seeing his face.
    Never get between a woman and her "stories."

Comments

BCR:
    HILLARY WON

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    and vegas, seriously, you've been working too hard on ur new business, you've never had time to actually figure this shit out

edit: if u think the media deserves respect, there is no way u have been paying significant attention
    They tell the truth instead of what you and Trump want them to say. Some people prefer to live in reality.

hey moron, I got some news for u, we all make our own reality as we want to see it, we're all f'n morons. It seriously is not possible for a human being to not be a moron. Look back at history, 100 years, 200 years, etc...humans look like fuckin retards right?? So oh shit, we probly currently are too

but most of the media's reality is based on what their bosses want them to say (for monetary and power reasons for the most part) and whether or not they want to be rich & famous or not so will they do what they're told??

u need to to try to pinpoint what motivates ppl and why they are saying what they are saying before u even try to care WHAT they have to say. And most ppl trying to be something they're not are a sitting duck for a guy with a natural BS detector like me, SO U WILL LISTEN TO EVERYTHING I HAVE TO SAY!!!

Name:  hqdefault.jpg
Views: 735
Size:  21.5 KB

Comments

hongkonger: Cuckoo

MumblesBadly: Some of us, you include, are more moronic than others.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post

I must have missed all the Jewish people getting attacked in the USA by Trump supporters. Stupid. fucking. question. Enough with victim culture.

Can anyone point to any attacks on Jews that didn't involve idiots drawing (often backwards) Nazi symbols and blaming it on Trump supporters?
    OK, well then why not just answer the question like "we have not seen the uptick you are talking about... If you're concern is spray painting on the side of buildings and whatnot, then we would argue that has been going on for a long time, long before I became president. We condone this type of behavior and will prosecute those doing this type of thing to the fullest extent of the law... Next question."

I'll tell you why... Because it takes a sane, non bigoted, non narcissistic person to make a rational decision and give a rational explanation to that question. Trump did neither. Instead he talked about himself (like usual) and berated the reporter asking the question like it was an attack on him personally.

What's your response to that?
    Trump may be everything you said about him but why do people keep expecting him to behave like a politician with carefully scripted answers? Trump shoots from the hip. "Stupid question. Next."

I watched the entire 2 hour conference and it had me cracking up, especially the part where he said "this is how this conference will get reported in the media" and was 100% right.

There is no shit too vile to throw on the DC/WH press corps ass kissers.

They deserve everything that gets flung in their direction, even more-so when they ask a stupid question that can and should be answered a specific way (according to you) instead of mocked for it's stupidity considering he was just meeting with Netanyahu and gets along with him great.

They spent 8 years sucking off Obama and letting him get away with things they now fault Trump for continuing, and they turn every little misstep or nuance of government into "the next Watergate" or "the next 9/11" for the clicks and outrage from people who couldn't even pass a high school civics class.

The big news networks are a predictable joke and are unwatchable, you can put it on mute and predict exactly what they are saying. I suspect people had the same feelings watching Pravda in the Soviet Union as it was collapsing.

Reporters need to quit painting themselves as victims, suck it up, and remember that a hostile press is good for Democracy and is their fucking job. They are literally complaining about the bad treatment from someone they are supposed to be hostile, to.

Comments

Tellafriend: well said.

Muck Ficon: WRONG

Load Metric
    Lol at Benjamin "BiBi" Netanyahu, Trumps nicknames are fucking amazing lmao.

Comments

vegas1369: Jesus Christ you're clueless.

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. you're nothing but a bitter, conned by trump, shit eating juvenile, dingleberry collecting troll. noose yourself
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

OK, well then why not just answer the question like "we have not seen the uptick you are talking about... If you're concern is spray painting on the side of buildings and whatnot, then we would argue that has been going on for a long time, long before I became president. We condone this type of behavior and will prosecute those doing this type of thing to the fullest extent of the law... Next question."

I'll tell you why... Because it takes a sane, non bigoted, non narcissistic person to make a rational decision and give a rational explanation to that question. Trump did neither. Instead he talked about himself (like usual) and berated the reporter asking the question like it was an attack on him personally.

Trump may be everything you said about him but why do people keep expecting him to behave like a politician with carefully scripted answers? Trump shoots from the hip. "Stupid question. Next."

I watched the entire 2 hour conference and it had me cracking up, especially the part where he said "this is how this conference will get reported in the media" and was 100% right.

They deserve everything that gets flung in their direction, even more-so when they ask a stupid question that can and should be answered a specific way (according to you) instead of mocked for it's stupidity considering he was just meeting with Netanyahu and gets along with him great.

They spent 8 years sucking off Obama and letting him get away with things they now fault Trump for continuing, and they turn every little misstep or nuance of government into "the next Watergate" or "the next 9/11" for the clicks and outrage from people who couldn't even pass a high school civics class.

The big news networks are a predictable joke and are unwatchable, you can put it on mute and predict exactly what they are saying. I suspect people had the same feelings watching Pravda in the Soviet Union as it was collapsing.

Reporters need to quit painting themselves as victims, suck it up, and remember that a hostile press is good for Democracy and is their fucking job. They are literally complaining about the bad treatment from someone they are supposed to be hostile, to.
    Same message for the judiciary? Trump thinks he can control everything now but, being clueless, he doesn't realize the role of the media is to scrutinize everything the government does or says. One guy vs two instiutions that will expose this or any huckster.

Load Metric

This would be all well and good if the reporters cared what Trump thought, and Trump didn't care what they thought. But that's not how it is. He's the one crying and whining. The reporters return to their lives and have the admiration of their colleagues and wear Trump berating them as a badge. Trump clearly cares more than anyone has ever cared about what liberal elite media thinks of him. He loses sleep over it. You could hear it in his voice, he truly is pained that he's mocked.

So Trump has the most powerful job in the world but is absolutely powerless to change the opinion of those he cares most to impress. It's sad.

You think he really wants the admiration of a bunch of yokels in rural Alabama or in the Everglades? He wants all admiration, but their's isn't what he covets. Having to go to the shittiest parts of the country to get his fix is driving him crazy. He wants to be cheered by the masses in NY and Chicago. He always has. He never will.

Comments

vegas1369: Nailed it

Muck Ficon: You always nail it. Post more.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Lol at Benjamin "BiBi" Netanyahu, Trumps nicknames are fucking amazing lmao.
    He's had that nickname for a long time

Comments

MumblesBadly: You forget that you are talking to an idiot, right?
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    If you watched that press conference yesterday and didn't come away thinking;

a) Trump is literally insane and either didn't comprehend a lot of the questions people were asking him or just not even listening (anti semitism question great example),

b) he is blatantly lying about his ties to Russia and trying to dodge the questions at an embarrassingly obvious level,

c) he is without a doubt a bigoted dipshit (Black Caucus.. do you know them?),

d) every respectable Republican is looking for ways to completely distance themselves from this administration immediately, and

e) the people still supporting this guy and touting this fake news bullshit are the biggest bunch of lying, ignorant lemmings in the history of the USA.

... You might be a redneck.

Yesterday was the most embarrassing moment of any president in the history of this country, and if you can't see how incredibly awful and damaging that was to our democracy you need to get your brain checked. I'm sorry but this is now beyond insanity.

Again, never liked Hillary, hate most politicians, wanted change... but we are now seeing a potential dictatorship that is trying to completely discredit the media unfold before our eyes.

Long time FOX News anchor Shephard Smith finally calls out Trump and instead of understanding this is serious biz and that he's finally seen enough to go off while on the one network that supports Trump, your whack job fellow supporters call for him to be fired. Straight up insanity.

Post of the week.

Majority of Americans I believe are clued up to what a totally fucked up situation this is.

But you have those who won't entertain anything which doesn't come from Fox News. Just narrow minded fools who have been drawing dead from birth due to their location and upbringing.... We have those too.

Then you got those who 'KNOW' America AND the world is about to burn. And not only are they foaming at the mouth with the thought of that. They're also actively rejoicing whenever another log is thrown onto the fire.

Those are the scary motherfuckers who really drag your country into the gutter. And I feel sorry for the solid majority who not only have to share a country with those inbred, subhuman mongrels. But have to share oxygen with them as well.

Comments

vegas1369: Exactly

Muck Ficon: :this
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    I wonder if druff nicknamed his son BiBi.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. you're nothing but a bitter, conned by trump, shit eating juvenile, dingleberry collecting troll. noose yourself

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

a) Trump is literally insane and either didn't comprehend a lot of the questions people were asking him or just not even listening (anti semitism question great example),

b) he is blatantly lying about his ties to Russia and trying to dodge the questions at an embarrassingly obvious level,

d) every respectable Republican is looking for ways to completely distance themselves from this administration immediately, and

e) the people still supporting this guy and touting this fake news bullshit are the biggest bunch of lying, ignorant lemmings in the history of the USA.

Yesterday was the most embarrassing moment of any president in the history of this country, and if you can't see how incredibly awful and damaging that was to our democracy you need to get your brain checked. I'm sorry but this is now beyond insanity.

Again, never liked Hillary, hate most politicians, wanted change... but we are now seeing a potential dictatorship that is trying to completely discredit the media unfold before our eyes.

Long time FOX News anchor Shephard Smith finally calls out Trump and instead of understanding this is serious biz and that he's finally seen enough to go off while on the one network that supports Trump, your whack job fellow supporters call for him to be fired. Straight up insanity.

Post of the week.

Majority of Americans I believe are clued up to what a totally fucked up situation this is.

But you have those who won't entertain anything which doesn't come from Fox News. Just narrow minded fools who have been drawing dead from birth due to their location and upbringing.... We have those too.

Then you got those who 'KNOW' America AND the world is about to burn. And not only are they foaming at the mouth with the thought of that. They're also actively rejoicing whenever another log is thrown onto the fire.

Those are the scary motherfuckers who really drag your country into the gutter. And I feel sorry for the solid majority who not only have to share a country with those inbred, subhuman mongrels. But have to share oxygen with them as well.

Yea you two don't seem miserable at all...

Comments

Load Metric

guy donated to hillary ftr

and the media discredited themselves.

just relax, obviously we were going to have to walk a tightrope to make this trump thing work and will cause world chaos, but I strongly believe if we didn't do something drastic the world was about to go in chaos anyways. The way we are doing it now, USA takes charge and gets proactive before the shit hits the fan that way nobody had to forget who was in charge before they themselves started the world chaos and we were forced to annihilate them

Take this ballbag for example.

He actively wants the world to burn, because in his foolish narrow mind, he genuinely believes the walls are about to start caving in.

A few head chopping arabs and his daily dosage of Fox News has contributed heavily to his already stupid brain.

Him and people of his ilk are part of problem. NOT part of the solution.

Comments

thesidedish: starts post with "actively wants the world to burn" making stuff up to try to win an argument, such a talentless loser

vegas1369: Wrong Dish, he owns you.

Load Metric
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-ye...tion-from-him/

Trump just threw a literal temper tantrum at the director of the CIA over accusations he dismissed as 'fake news' like every time a camera was pointed at him.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

guy donated to hillary ftr

and the media discredited themselves.

just relax, obviously we were going to have to walk a tightrope to make this trump thing work and will cause world chaos, but I strongly believe if we didn't do something drastic the world was about to go in chaos anyways. The way we are doing it now, USA takes charge and gets proactive before the shit hits the fan that way nobody had to forget who was in charge before they themselves started the world chaos and we were forced to annihilate them

Take this ballbag for example.

He actively wants the world to burn, because in his foolish narrow mind, he genuinely believes the walls are about to start caving in.

A few head chopping arabs and his daily dosage of Fox News has contributed heavily to his already stupid brain.

Him and people of his ilk are part of problem. NOT part of the solution.
    Who's more likely to be right, me or u??? And why the fk don't u know the answer already, talentless trashboy

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: woof

Mintjewlips: Tilting sand n-word rep SIDEGOD IS GOD

hongkonger: LotF WAY more likely to be right

vegas1369: He owns you

Muck Ficon: He's owning you dish....let it go.

Load Metric
    Lord of the fraud has to be a legit sand n-word, only sand n-words take criticism of islam that personally.

Comments

thesidedish: hes a terrible person, i bet its been a decade since he did something nice for someone

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Lord of the fraud has to be a legit sand n-word, only sand n-words take criticism of islam that personally.

Maybe I should log onto Alex Jones and get the real lowdown on who and what ISIS is.

Load Metric
    Lol at Lord of the Freud, his shitty psychoanalysis of forum members is comparable to a 3 year old throwing a temper tantrum.

Waaah waaah waah trump won waaah waaaaah waaah trump isn't getting impeached waahh waaah waaahhwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comments

vegas1369: Owns you too

Thread Information