Page 765 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 26566571575576176276376476576676776876977581586512651765 ... LastLast
Results 15,281 to 15,300 of 42968

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    If you watched that press conference yesterday and didn't come away thinking;

a) Trump is literally insane and either didn't comprehend a lot of the questions people were asking him or just not even listening (anti semitism question great example),

b) he is blatantly lying about his ties to Russia and trying to dodge the questions at an embarrassingly obvious level,

c) he is without a doubt a bigoted dipshit (Black Caucus.. do you know them?),

d) every respectable Republican is looking for ways to completely distance themselves from this administration immediately, and

e) the people still supporting this guy and touting this fake news bullshit are the biggest bunch of lying, ignorant lemmings in the history of the USA.

... You might be a redneck.

Yesterday was the most embarrassing moment of any president in the history of this country, and if you can't see how incredibly awful and damaging that was to our democracy you need to get your brain checked. I'm sorry but this is now beyond insanity.

Again, never liked Hillary, hate most politicians, wanted change... but we are now seeing a potential dictatorship that is trying to completely discredit the media unfold before our eyes.

Long time FOX News anchor Shephard Smith finally calls out Trump and instead of understanding this is serious biz and that he's finally seen enough to go off while on the one network that supports Trump, your whack job fellow supporters call for him to be fired. Straight up insanity.
    guy donated to hillary ftr

and the media discredited themselves.

just relax, obviously we were going to have to walk a tightrope to make this trump thing work and will cause world chaos, but I strongly believe if we didn't do something drastic the world was about to go in chaos anyways. The way we are doing it now, USA takes charge and gets proactive before the shit hits the fan that way nobody had to forget who was in charge before they themselves started the world chaos and we were forced to annihilate them

Load Metric
    i realize we're less than a month in, but i'm wondering how long trump can handle this job just from a physical/mental perspective.

we're dealing with the most thin-skinned person in history that decided to take on the most heavily criticized job on the planet. how exactly is that going to work? is he still going to be talking about Hillary 4 years from now?

what's truly amazing is that he really seems surprised (and legit hurt) about the opposition to him. maybe that's just his arrogance but there's definitely some psychosis there as well. how is it possible he didn't see this coming?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    and vegas, seriously, you've been working too hard on ur new business, you've never had time to actually figure this shit out

edit: if u think the media deserves respect, there is no way u have been paying significant attention

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    If you watched that press conference yesterday and didn't come away thinking;

a) Trump is literally insane and either didn't comprehend a lot of the questions people were asking him or just not even listening (anti semitism question great example),

b) he is blatantly lying about his ties to Russia and trying to dodge the questions at an embarrassingly obvious level,

c) he is without a doubt a bigoted dipshit (Black Caucus.. do you know them?),

d) every respectable Republican is looking for ways to completely distance themselves from this administration immediately, and

e) the people still supporting this guy and touting this fake news bullshit are the biggest bunch of lying, ignorant lemmings in the history of the USA.

... You might be a redneck.

Yesterday was the most embarrassing moment of any president in the history of this country, and if you can't see how incredibly awful and damaging that was to our democracy you need to get your brain checked. I'm sorry but this is now beyond insanity.

Again, never liked Hillary, hate most politicians, wanted change... but we are now seeing a potential dictatorship that is trying to completely discredit the media unfold before our eyes.

Long time FOX News anchor Shephard Smith finally calls out Trump and instead of understanding this is serious biz and that he's finally seen enough to go off while on the one network that supports Trump, your whack job fellow supporters call for him to be fired. Straight up insanity.

and the media discredited themselves.

just relax, obviously we were going to have to walk a tightrope to make this trump thing work and will cause world chaos, but I strongly believe if we didn't do something drastic the world was about to go in chaos anyways. The way we are doing it now, USA takes charge and gets proactive before the shit hits the fan that way nobody had to forget who was in charge before they themselves started the world chaos and we were forced to annihilate them
    that is the closest you have ever come to admitting that trump is batshit crazy and scares even you, which now has me freaked out even more. thanks dish

Comments

thesidedish: crazy like a fox, and im not worried

Load Metric
    and vegas, seriously, you've been working too hard on ur new business, you've never had time to actually figure this shit out

edit: if u think the media deserves respect, there is no way u have been paying significant attention
    Reporter: "What we are concerned about, and what we haven't really heard being addressed, is an uptick in anti-Semitism and how the government is planning to take care of it..."

Trump: "See, he said he was going to ask a very simple, easy question, and it's not."

Reporter: "It's an important one."

Trump:"Not a simple question. Not a fair question. OK, sit down. I understand the rest of your question,. So here's the story folks. No. 1, I am the least anti-Semitic person that you've ever seen in your entire life. No. 2, racism. The least racist person. In fact, we did very well relative to other people running as a Republican."

"Quiet, quiet, quiet. See he lied about -- he was going to get up and ask a very straight, simple question. So, you know, welcome to the world of the media."

"But let me just tell you something: I hate the charge. I find it repulsive. I hate even the question because people that know me -- and you heard the Prime Minister, you heard Benjamin Netanyahu, did you hear him, Bibi? He said, 'I've known Donald Trump for a long time,' and then he said, 'Forget it.' So you should take that instead of having to get up and ask a very insulting question like that."

So not only did he not answer the question at all (more like purposely acted like he only heard what he wanted to hear), but he chastised the reporter for asking a very legitimate, very important, very concerning question. And you all think this guy isn't catering to the white supremacist movement in this country??? LOL!

This is just one issue among many that has nothing to do with what the so called media is putting out as fake news... This actually happened right before our eyes. No matter how hard you try there is no spinning it.

You can make all the anti semitic jokes you want which is pretty much par for the course with this site and a lot of posters... whatever... but if you want to have a serious grown up discussion I am all ears.

So please Dish, feel free to explain what I'm missing here.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The President has DENIED ties to RUSSIA multiple times so we should take him at his word for it. He inherited a HUGE MESS

Anyone got any proof he has deals with them?

Yesterdays presser was GOD/ TYDE WINS THE THREAD

Comments

hongkonger: Lovable troll

Muck Ficon: Tyde stole your coke, and you are terrible at trolling. Shut it down

Diamond
    Load Metric

Reporter: "What we are concerned about, and what we haven't really heard being addressed, is an uptick in anti-Semitism and how the government is planning to take care of it..."

Trump: "See, he said he was going to ask a very simple, easy question, and it's not."

Trump:"Not a simple question. Not a fair question. OK, sit down. I understand the rest of your question,. So here's the story folks. No. 1, I am the least anti-Semitic person that you've ever seen in your entire life. No. 2, racism. The least racist person. In fact, we did very well relative to other people running as a Republican."

"Quiet, quiet, quiet. See he lied about -- he was going to get up and ask a very straight, simple question. So, you know, welcome to the world of the media."

"But let me just tell you something: I hate the charge. I find it repulsive. I hate even the question because people that know me -- and you heard the Prime Minister, you heard Benjamin Netanyahu, did you hear him, Bibi? He said, 'I've known Donald Trump for a long time,' and then he said, 'Forget it.' So you should take that instead of having to get up and ask a very insulting question like that."

So not only did he not answer the question at all (more like purposely acted like he only heard what he wanted to hear), but he chastised the reporter for asking a very legitimate, very important, very concerning question. And you all think this guy isn't catering to the white supremacist movement in this country??? LOL!

This is just one issue among many that has nothing to do with what the so called media is putting out as fake news... This actually happened right before our eyes. No matter how hard you try there is no spinning it.

You can make all the anti semitic jokes you want which is pretty much par for the course with this site and a lot of posters... whatever... but if you want to have a serious grown up discussion I am all ears.

exactly, u bolded the important part. Bibi just sung his praises the day before as being the greatest friend of Israel in a long time so it was a dumb question

and he was on a roll riffing at the time so he looked like a bit of a jackass, but so what, that's trump. hes not a hateful person, hes a harmless dipshit entertainer that calls a spade a spade. Everyone needs to lighten up, we're having such a better time on our side laughing our asses off.

We pay enough taxes, don't we deserve some comic relief??

Load Metric
    This is so typical of the lemming movement. WTF does that have to do with the fact that you have the No.1 FOX News anchor who has pretty much been the only guy on that network who calls it like he sees it for YEARS calling out the president on his bullshit? Answer: Not a damn thing. Just more and more deflection.

Hillary lost, your guy is in charge and looking like the biggest fool in history, and you're still bringing up shit that has NOTHING to do with what is going on now.

Silver
    Load Metric

I must have missed all the Jewish people getting attacked in the USA by Trump supporters. Stupid. fucking. question. Enough with victim culture.

Can anyone point to any attacks on Jews that didn't involve idiots drawing (often backwards) Nazi symbols and blaming it on Trump supporters?

Diamond
    Load Metric

This is so typical of the lemming movement. WTF does that have to do with the fact that you have the No.1 FOX News anchor who has pretty much been the only guy on that network who calls it like he sees it for YEARS calling out the president on his bullshit? Answer: Not a damn thing. Just more and more deflection.

Hillary lost, your guy is in charge and looking like the biggest fool in history, and you're still bringing up shit that has NOTHING to do with what is going on now.
    lol why did u say "long time fox news host" then if u weren't trying to point out he was supposed to be on trumps side. U were, so I then pointed out that douche never was

Load Metric

exactly, u bolded the important part. Bibi just sung his praises the day before as being the greatest friend of Israel in a long time so it was a dumb question

and he was on a roll riffing at the time so he looked like a bit of a jackass, but so what, that's trump. hes not a hateful person, hes a harmless dipshit entertainer that calls a spade a spade. Everyone needs to lighten up, we're having such a better time on our side laughing our asses off.

Are you being serious or just trolling? The emboldened part has nothing to do with the question that was asked.

AGAIN: "What we are concerned about, and what we haven't really heard being addressed, is an uptick in anti-Semitism and how the government is planning to take care of it..."

That question has nothing to do with Trumps personal beliefs. Completely irrelevant. Can't believe I need to spell this out for you, but maybe that's the case... He is asking what the GOVERNMENT is going to do regarding the recent uptick in anti semitic crimes in our country, not how Trump feels about the Jews. I know you think this shit is funny, but honestly, it's not. This is very serious shit.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    everyone needs to relax, ya it looks crazy we elected Trump, but its only natural that we would and we will make it work BIG LEAGUE. We were crazy AF to elect Reagan too...

Load Metric
    Are we really going to get through today without a major news break about Trump?

WTF?

Load Metric

lol why did u say "long time fox news host" then if u weren't trying to point out he was supposed to be on trumps side. U were, so I then pointed out that douche never was
    Because, as it is well known, FOX News will not allow an every day prime time anchor to stick around if they don't support their agenda.

Nevermind. You're either trolling or just not intelligent enough to have a conversation with. I tried. I believe you are trolling, but either way, no point. Have a nice day.

Comments

thesidedish: fox news playing both sides obv, they cant predict the future

Diamond
    Load Metric

Are you being serious or just trolling? The emboldened part has nothing to do with the question that was asked.

AGAIN: "What we are concerned about, and what we haven't really heard being addressed, is an uptick in anti-Semitism and how the government is planning to take care of it..."

That question has nothing to do with Trumps personal beliefs. Completely irrelevant. Can't believe I need to spell this out for you, but maybe that's the case... He is asking what the GOVERNMENT is going to do regarding the recent uptick in anti semitic crimes in our country, not how Trump feels about the Jews. I know you think this shit is funny, but honestly, it's not. This is very serious shit.
    "I must have missed all the Jewish people getting attacked in the USA by Trump supporters. Stupid. fucking. question. Enough with victim culture.

Can anyone point to any attacks on Jews that didn't involve idiots drawing (often backwards) Nazi symbols and blaming it on Trump supporters? "

Comments

sonatine: the backwards nazi symbol idiots are trump supports tho

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Are we really going to get through today without a major news break about Trump?

WTF?

that was this mornings fake news about the national guard deportation force

Load Metric
    everyone needs to relax, ya it looks crazy we elected Trump, but its only natural that we would and we will make it work BIG LEAGUE. We were crazy AF to elect Reagan too...

i speak for a lot of libtardia when i say we want to relax, and the second we unclench our assholes he opens his mouth and says hes calling out 100,000 national guard to go after 'illegal immigrants'.

what we need to see is for him to stop pandering to racial politics and do something meaningful about taxes, health care reform, and restoring the middle class. thats what he campaigned on. now most of us are smart enough to realize that none of those things can be fixed. but he campaigned on those themes, sooooo the best advice here would be for him to stop fucking around before someone takes the leash off the intelligence community.

edit: i know the national guard piece was a leaked draft that never made it past management but at some point trump has to take responsibility for the fact that everyone near him considers his org a shit sandwich, hence the constant leaks.
    Last edited by sonatine; 02-17-2017 at 01:45 PM.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post

I must have missed all the Jewish people getting attacked in the USA by Trump supporters. Stupid. fucking. question. Enough with victim culture.

Can anyone point to any attacks on Jews that didn't involve idiots drawing (often backwards) Nazi symbols and blaming it on Trump supporters?
    OK, well then why not just answer the question like "we have not seen the uptick you are talking about... If you're concern is spray painting on the side of buildings and whatnot, then we would argue that has been going on for a long time, long before I became president. We condone this type of behavior and will prosecute those doing this type of thing to the fullest extent of the law... Next question."

I'll tell you why... Because it takes a sane, non bigoted, non narcissistic person to make a rational decision and give a rational explanation to that question. Trump did neither. Instead he talked about himself (like usual) and berated the reporter asking the question like it was an attack on him personally.

What's your response to that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    5am and he's already up and tweeting.

I presume he can't hold his piss for longer than 2 to 3 hours..... Nothing wrong with that of course, it comes with age. But just get your diaper changed and go get couple more hours.

Not surprising he sounds like an angry, incoherent mess during the day.
    He's a genetic freak moron, only has to sleep 3-4 hrs a night, something only 1% have
    Or he's on amphetamines.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

They tell the truth instead of what you and Trump want them to say. Some people prefer to live in reality.
    HILLARY WON

Thread Information