Page 721 of 2148 FirstFirst ... 22162167171171771871972072172272372472573177182112211721 ... LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,420 of 42942

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

but the question I asked a while back, to which only Barry hazarded a response: "Why did so many people vote for Trump?"

my thinking: fed up persons that believe they can no longer realize the American dream of having a better life than one's parents

here are the specifics:

allowing illegals to burden the country socially & economically, subsidizing the lifestyle of foreigners plus allowing 2.8 million good paying US manufacturing jobs to go to China after allowing them to enter WTO in 2001...

the benefits of free trade have not been distributed fairly in their mind, thus protectionism and reducing government service to illegals score well with the Trump voter

those that voted Trump are pissed and want their needs taken care of now...

years of mismanagement has led to the Donald...

btw...I live in California, I voted only for the propositions and 2 candidates...in my mind the propositions give the citizens the clearest way to direct government, and I respect of why the proposition process exists: it came about in response to decades of political corruption by chiefly the Southern Pacific Railroad -- -my vote for president was meaningless (California was preset Clinton), and I voted for 1 friend running for office another (he lost)
    I think voters were disillusioned with politics in general and specifically jaded by the fact Obama ended up being just another establishment politician. Huge corporate bailouts, more wars, further middle class deterioration. Ironically Trump will score worse in all three categories.

It's so funny that Americans pride themselves on being leaders, free, and democratic. Nobody believes any of that crap. GREAT? LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

right he sounded like he didn't know who frederick douglass was so ease up on the rederick.

and lol at lemmings. neither you nor any trump supporter will criticize or even question one thing he does over the next 4 years. look at his latest tweets to iran and austrailia -- yep tweets with exclamation points and all. they're fucking embarrassing. how can you not acknowledge that?

you know it's possible to think hillary was atrocious AND think trump is an idiot, right? you don't have to be all in for trump just cause the democrats are awful.
    He clearly said "what he has done", which is past tense, and he was simply stating a fact, i seriously doubt the majority of black people know who Frederik Douglas was let alone the rest of the country, so he was pointing out how more people were finding out about him, who IMO, was a amazing human being.

Im not a Republican nor am i a democrat.

I have been listening to every single press briefing since jan 20th, i listen to every question and see how the smug libtard journalist try desperately to trap sean spicer in a "gotcha" moment, their dilema is sean spicers ability to bitch slap them into their safe space.

And there's no need for me to point out trumps flaws when there are posters that literally spend everyday doing it.
    he "had done great work" is past tense. he "has done" is usually used with living people; like if trump said chris christie "has done" a great job with the state of new jersey. but i'll concede that trump may have known douglass was dead, but it still came out really weird.

also i'm not saying you should be jumping on pfa to bash trump every time he screws up but it would make for much more interesting reading, at least for me, if you (and others) were halfway honest about it. i'm legit curious about what trump supporters are truly thinking about some of these moves.

like does anyone think the way trump's disrespecting our biggest allies like australia is a good thing? i assume not since no one's come on and defended it. his temperament was the thing i was most concerned about with him and i'm more concerned about it now than before

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

but the question I asked a while back, to which only Barry hazarded a response: "Why did so many people vote for Trump?"

my thinking: fed up persons that believe they can no longer realize the American dream of having a better life than one's parents

here are the specifics:

allowing illegals to burden the country socially & economically, subsidizing the lifestyle of foreigners plus allowing 2.8 million good paying US manufacturing jobs to go to China after allowing them to enter WTO in 2001...

the benefits of free trade have not been distributed fairly in their mind, thus protectionism and reducing government service to illegals score well with the Trump voter

those that voted Trump are pissed and want their needs taken care of now...

years of mismanagement has led to the Donald...

btw...I live in California, I voted only for the propositions and 2 candidates...in my mind the propositions give the citizens the clearest way to direct government, and I respect of why the proposition process exists: it came about in response to decades of political corruption by chiefly the Southern Pacific Railroad -- -my vote for president was meaningless (California was preset Clinton), and I voted for 1 friend running for office another (he lost)
    I think voters were disillusioned with politics in general and specifically jaded by the fact Obama ended up being just another establishment politician. Huge corporate bailouts, more wars, further middle class deterioration. Ironically Trump will score worse in all three categories.

It's so funny that Americans pride themselves on being leaders, free, and democratic. Nobody believes any of that crap. GREAT? LOL.

people voted for trump because of a combination of 2 things:

1) they believed him because they are poorly educated and have no capacity for critical thought

2) their lives are vestigial relics of a time when blue collar manufacturing jobs were the pillars of middle class economy, and hillary offered them nothing to remediate that (because of course nothing can be done to remediate that beyond telling them to take some personal responsibility and compete with the job market that exists, not the one they were promised by their own hubris and ignorance).

so now we get fascism by way of a 2nd world theocracy.

Comments

tyde: deal with it

Henry:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    oh also substitute the word "great" for "white" and suddenly all his wonky snakeoil agendas make total and obvious sense.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    The wall is symbolic, it represents a new world order, America first bitches.
    That's a lot of money to spend on a symbol.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    oh also substitute the word "great" for "white" and suddenly all his wonky snakeoil agendas make total and obvious sense.

Comments

Sanlmar: Hopin you die in a night club fire
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Diamond
    Load Metric

1) they believed him because they are poorly educated and have no capacity for critical thought

2) their lives are vestigial relics of a time when blue collar manufacturing jobs were the pillars of middle class economy, and hillary offered them nothing to remediate that (because of course nothing can be done to remediate that beyond telling them to take some personal responsibility and compete with the job market that exists, not the one they were promised by their own hubris and ignorance).

read this plz

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/1565403...ially-if-it-is

you want trump to be hitler so u can say "i told u so." that pleases u more than America being great again. human beings are terrible selfish creatures

Load Metric
    Can anybody explain how this could possibly be a good thing?

BREAKING: House votes to strike Obama regulation on background checks that sought to prevent those w/ mental disorders from owning a gun.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric

Yea let's TOTALLY forget about the DNC collusion with Hillarys campaign, and the fact that the DNC totally dropped the ball. They selfishly wanted Hillary to win and totally negated the consequences of losing this election, yet somehow you seem content with just whining and bitching without even acknowledging the failure of the Democratic party.

RIP Democrats

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. "IM LEAVING TOO" on a daily basis you forget you threatened to leave pfa if druff didn't meet your demands. time to leave idiot.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Can anybody explain how this could possibly be a good thing?

BREAKING: House votes to strike Obama regulation on background checks that sought to prevent those w/ mental disorders from owning a gun.

Why do you care? Yoy don't even live here.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: ok so Yoy can't explain why it's a good thing... anybody else?

hongkonger: Retard

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. "IM LEAVING TOO" try to answer original question or don't waste another shitty post being a asshole. time to leave idiot.

Muck Ficon: :noose

Diamond
    Load Metric
    The American hater won't stfu since Trump got in, he's a terrible person that wants usa to fall so he's extremely giddy

But fortunately for USA, he's a total loser who can't do shit that will look dumb in the end like total losers do EVERY FUCKIN TIME.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    A reeeeeeaaaaaaaal munson

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

read this plz

you want trump to be hitler so u can say "i told u so." that pleases u more than America being great again. human beings are terrible selfish creatures

trump could eat a bowl full of frosted baby dicks in front of the pope and you would be first in line to lick the corners of his mouth clean, which doesnt lend itself well to your effort to undermine an educated opinion using a dilbert cartoon blog post.

Comments

Muck Ficon: LOL

OSA: i bet theres a story out there about that....maybe locker room style that might include oral

Henry:

Load Metric

read this plz

is this a good time to bring up that trump's holocaust remembrance day statement was the first ever issued by a US president since WWII to not mention jews?

just saying

Diamond
    Load Metric

read this plz

trump could eat a bowl full of frosted baby dicks in front of the pope and you would be first in line to lick the corners of his mouth clean, which doesnt lend itself well to your effort to undermine an educated opinion using a dilbert cartoon blog post.
    That guy is smart AF and not really a cartoonist, he just found a way to make a shit ton of money and get famous

And how is ur opinion educated? Unless u can see the future, we're all just guessing

Load Metric
    also can we please stop with the democrats are dead stuff. six months ago, we were all saying that due to demographics and the electoral college, republicans would never ever win the white house again in our lifetime. now suddenly the dems can't win lol.

quick reminder that trump got less votes than mitt fucking romney.

trump's got time to turn this around, but something tells me that turnout might be a touch higher next election than this last one. got a strange feeling millennials might decide to vote this time

Comments

sonatine: McSides

Diamond
    Load Metric

read this plz

is this a good time to bring up that trump's holocaust remembrance day statement was the first ever issued by a US president since WWII to not mention jews?

just saying
    Now is a good time to bring up that trump was the only one to have Isreals back when Obama left them hanging. That was team libtards first clue that they were gonna look like boobs, but it was ignored

Load Metric

read this plz

You would say baby dicks.....

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. "IM LEAVING TOO". just stfu. time to leave id

Load Metric

just saying
    Now is a good time to bring up that trump was the only one to have Isreals back when Obama left them hanging. That was team libtards first clue that they were gonna look like boobs, but it was ignored

quick reminder that the entire world views our relationship with israel the same way we view china's relationship with north korea, or russia's with syria.

Load Metric
    also can we please stop with the democrats are dead stuff. six months ago, we were all saying that due to demographics and the electoral college, republicans would never ever win the white house again in our lifetime. now suddenly the dems can't win lol.

quick reminder that trump got less votes than mitt fucking romney.

trump's got time to turn this around, but something tells me that turnout might be a touch higher next election than this last one. got a strange feeling millennials might decide to vote this time
    Name:  20170202_202509.png
Views: 338
Size:  128.9 KB

Name:  20170202_202530.png
Views: 302
Size:  23.8 KB

Name:  20170202_202547.png
Views: 300
Size:  8.2 KB

Name:  20170202_202403.png
Views: 335
Size:  106.6 KB

Name:  20170202_202423.png
Views: 305
Size:  15.1 KB

Name:  20170202_202445.png
Views: 284
Size:  7.8 KB

RIP Democrats

Comments

blake: damn you

Henry: Got him

Thread Information