Page 718 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 21861866870871471571671771871972072172272876881812181718 ... LastLast
Results 14,341 to 14,360 of 42968

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    This is how he treats world leaders of countries that have been allies with America since before he was even born.

Apart from communist Putin, the bastard has no respect for nothing and nobody.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...45849#comments

Trump has told the world it's time to stop expecting the US to pay for your own defense plus America will put its needs ahead of other countries from now on

The US accounts for 37% of the aggregate defense spending in the world, yet its GDP is only 16.5% of the world total...that means other countries are having the US provide their defense and using the tax savings for health care & early retirement...US workers on average work more hours than all other countries except Japan, yet the US worker's standard of living is exceeded by many other countries where people work less...doubt those facts, look em up, they're on the web...

and you know, i think Trump's saying that was long overdue

do we expect you to be angry? of course... but who needs partners/team mates that don't pull their full share...

do we think we are being fair, also of course

so the message is, Hey rest of the world, get off America's tits and earn/pay your own way...your party is over and until further notice, America is closed for repairs...
    Those facts about other countries are true but it's not because of American defense spending. America spends so much on its military because it wants to be able to fuck with anyone anywhere anytime, and has a habit of doing so. If America wants to put its money into its own people instead, it can, but Trump doesn't plan to do that. Trump plans to increase defense spending, not decrease it, and simultaneously plans to cut taxes on the rich. So how are Everyday Americans going to see a benefit from that?
    HILLARY WON

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Sums up lefties PERFECTLY these days

Name:  FB_IMG_1486007061320.jpg
Views: 1021
Size:  24.2 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    gordman is literally the right wing doppelganger of mumbles

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    President Trump says Frederick Douglass has done an 'amazing job'. Douglass died in 1895.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/677438...lass-died-1895

God forbid you lemmings actually watch the video and try to figure out the context for yourself, start at the 2 minute mark you fucking pseudo intellectuals.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. "IM LEAVING TOO" what is your "special" defenition of pseudo.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

I am? Explain how? First off, im not right wing.. i abandoned that shit a long time ago.

2nd, what about the last 2 posts i made here was incorrect? Or can you not accept the fact that the left wing has come completely unhinged?

Once again, imagine for a moment somewhere in the past, a bunch of right wingers rioting/attacking a left gay person making a speech....on right wing intolerance?
    You would witness a nuclear bomb of Trigglepuffs, gays, liberals etc that would be heard the world over.

Lastly, NOBODY here could match Mumbles in any case.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

I am? Explain how? First off, im not right wing.. i abandoned that shit a long time ago.

2nd, what about the last 2 posts i made here was incorrect? Or can you not accept the fact that the left wing has come completely unhinged?

Once again, imagine for a moment somewhere in the past, a bunch of right wingers rioting/attacking a left gay person making a speech....on right wing intolerance?
    You would witness a nuclear bomb of Trigglepuffs, gays, liberals etc that would be heard the world over.

If they're unhinged you're all over the road

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

God forbid you lemmings actually watch the video and try to figure out the context for yourself, start at the 2 minute mark you fucking pseudo intellectuals.
    right he sounded like he didn't know who frederick douglass was so ease up on the rederick.

and lol at lemmings. neither you nor any trump supporter will criticize or even question one thing he does over the next 4 years. look at his latest tweets to iran and austrailia -- yep tweets with exclamation points and all. they're fucking embarrassing. how can you not acknowledge that?

you know it's possible to think hillary was atrocious AND think trump is an idiot, right? you don't have to be all in for trump just cause the democrats are awful.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

All over the road would be going to a a left wing biased source trying to dig up 10-12 year old somewhat innaccurate dirt on a news station and passing it off as something current

Which is what you did less than 24 hours ago

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

All over the road would be going to a a left wing biased source trying to dig up 10-12 year old somewhat innaccurate dirt on a news station and passing it off as something current

Which is what you did less than 24 hours ago
    Have no idea what you're talkin bout. I'm only here Wednesdays and Fridays. The other two limitles's have the rest

Load Metric
    Vegas you have to look at the bigger picture, Trump said he would leave the marijuana issue to the states, so im assuming that means he won't give any attention to it so that means marijuana will still be a schedule 1 drug. That sounds bad but, think about what Hillary was proposing, she wanted to make marijuana a schedule 2 drug and have the FDA regulate it, sounds like a better idea right? Well it is if you have the money to sustain regulatory fees, high taxation, having a mandatory pharmacist on staff with accredited assistance, and all the other federal bureaucratic bullshit, not to mention state regulation.

So if you think about it, leaving it at a schedule 1 drug and letting the states decide how to regulate it, actually saves your business money that doesn't got to the federal government, which allows you to be competitive and net more money.
    As long as Trump/Sessions don't do anything to change the course we are on right now you are 100% correct. Schedule 2 would be a whole new set of nightmares.

Load Metric

Your oppression complex is ridiculous. Who exactly is getting hit in the head with a rock?

Are people carrying mean signs hurting your delicate feelings?

Or do you think liberals should have the class to politely welcome Trump into office with the dignity that conservatives welcomed Obama in 2008?

Comments

hongkonger: Exactly. Lay the wood to these fucking idiots

Gordman: Offset

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

Your oppression complex is ridiculous. Who exactly is getting hit in the head with a rock?

Are people carrying mean signs hurting your delicate feelings?

Or do you think liberals should have the class to politely welcome Trump into office with the dignity that conservatives welcomed Obama in 2008?

Dont even begin to give me that comparison horseshit

You are so full of shit it isnt even funny

Are you REALLY going to sit there and tell me that what is going on right now is comparable to 2008??

You're asking whos being hit in the head with a rock??!!?

Where the fuck have you been...oh yeah, i forgot you stick to left extreme news sources.
    Good God you need to get your head out of your ass

Platinum
    Load Metric
    https://www.rt.com/document/58907a9b...?client=safari
    Iran to dump the US dollar in response to Trump's travel ban

This was supposed to be a refugee ban not a ban on all Muslims traveling wtf.
    Do you guys realize we may never recover from this war for Israel bullshit. As soon as China takes over as the new superpower Israel will be like see ya wouldn't wanna be ya, suckers. This whole thing is about trying to provoke a terror attack so Trump can prove he loves Israel by going to war w Iran.

Tehran plans to ditch the use of the American currency in financial reporting after US President Donald Trump issued a travel ban on seven countries, including Iran.
    According to the local news agency PressTV, the Central Bank of Iran is seeking to replace the dollar with a new common foreign currency or use a basket of currencies in all official financial and foreign exchange reports.

The governor Valiollah Seif said it would come into force in the new financial year starting March 21, 2017.

The agency quotes Seif recommending using currencies with a “high degree of stability.”

The decision comes after President Trump temporarily banned citizens of Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen from entering the US.

After Trump’s election, the Iranian rial saw record lows against the dollar. On December 27 it plunged to its all-time low of 41,600 rials to the dollar.

The head of the central bank said the US did not have a significant role in Iranian trade and could be replaced with currencies of Iran’s key partners like the European Union, China, and the United Arab Emirates.

Tehran has agreements with Russia, Turkey, Azerbaijan and Iraq to use national currencies in the local trade.

Iran gets oil revenues in US dollars, and exchanging $41 billion for other currencies has significant risk, analysts have warned.
    Vlog from some Australian dude who lives in Iran.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Your talking about delicate feelings being hurt?

Dude, you easily won this a long time ago

Name:  FB_IMG_1484736889278.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  31.7 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    How far did you have to dig for that picture Barry??

Because if i had the time i could blow it off the charts if you want to compare shit

Load Metric

Trump has told the world it's time to stop expecting the US to pay for your own defense plus America will put its needs ahead of other countries from now on

The US accounts for 37% of the aggregate defense spending in the world, yet its GDP is only 16.5% of the world total...that means other countries are having the US provide their defense and using the tax savings for health care & early retirement...US workers on average work more hours than all other countries except Japan, yet the US worker's standard of living is exceeded by many other countries where people work less...doubt those facts, look em up, they're on the web...

and you know, i think Trump's saying that was long overdue

do we expect you to be angry? of course... but who needs partners/team mates that don't pull their full share...

do we think we are being fair, also of course

so the message is, Hey rest of the world, get off America's tits and earn/pay your own way...your party is over and until further notice, America is closed for repairs...
    Oh yeah, all countries begged for an American military presence allowing you to maintain the unmaintable.
    That new aircraft carrier you had your eye on might have to hold while you figure out debt and wall related expenses.
    Fuck right off. You're the country that is hated by many and for good reason. Some might say religious based terrorists.
    You don't get two shots at contolling the world and to make it worse you're rotting from within. It's how they all go down.
    I believe Kuwait welcomed the US back in 1991, and so did the rest of the world welcome the rescue because it resulted in cheaper energy for them too.. and the rest of the world still enjoys the US keeping the Persian Gulf clear for oil shipments

anyway, I, like most Americans, believe the majority of other countries in the world hate everything about America just from envy: everything except the benefits of being an ally...so hate away 2nd tier, but pay for your own protection
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 02-01-2017 at 09:53 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I just realized (a little too late) that barry is obv trolling. Nobody would be this fucking stupid to really compare 2008 to now.

Good job Barry, you got me

Load Metric
    The old four consecutive replies to one post. Very nice tilt.

You're asking whos being hit in the head with a rock??!!?
    Yes.

The only web site I read, the Huffington Post, didn't cover the mob of rampaging liberals beating Real American's heads in with rocks.

Please enlighten me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

right he sounded like he didn't know who frederick douglass was so ease up on the rederick.

and lol at lemmings. neither you nor any trump supporter will criticize or even question one thing he does over the next 4 years. look at his latest tweets to iran and austrailia -- yep tweets with exclamation points and all. they're fucking embarrassing. how can you not acknowledge that?

you know it's possible to think hillary was atrocious AND think trump is an idiot, right? you don't have to be all in for trump just cause the democrats are awful.
    He clearly said "what he has done", which is past tense, and he was simply stating a fact, i seriously doubt the majority of black people know who Frederik Douglas was let alone the rest of the country, so he was pointing out how more people were finding out about him, who IMO, was a amazing human being.

Im not a Republican nor am i a democrat.

I have been listening to every single press briefing since jan 20th, i listen to every question and see how the smug libtard journalist try desperately to trap sean spicer in a "gotcha" moment, their dilema is sean spicers ability to bitch slap them into their safe space.

And there's no need for me to point out trumps flaws when there are posters that literally spend everyday doing it.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. "IM LEAVING TOO" somewhere there's a porta potty moaning your name.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Oh yeah, all countries begged for an American military presence allowing you to maintain the unmaintable.
    That new aircraft carrier you had your eye on might have to hold while you figure out debt and wall related expenses.
    Fuck right off. You're the country that is hated by many and for good reason. Some might say religious based terrorists.
    You don't get two shots at contolling the world and to make it worse you're rotting from within. It's how they all go down.
    I believe Kuwait welcomed the US back in 1991, and so did the rest of the world welcome the rescue because it resulted in cheaper energy for them too.. and the rest of the world still enjoys the US keeping the Persian Gulf clear for oil shipments

anyway, I, like most Americans, believe the majority of other countries in the world hate everything about America just from envy: everything except the benefits of being an ally...so hate away 2nd tier, but pay for your own protection
    I'm talkin long term here. U.S. empirialism has fucked over inumerable lives in numerous countries and the gig is winding down. You can't afford it in severaal waays. You're completely divided by it and everyone more or less knows it.
    The ultimate sign had to be the disolving of the U.S.S.R. Cold war victory, we were right. If you can't take advantage of that then what can you do?

Thread Information