Page 667 of 2147 FirstFirst ... 16756761765766366466566666766866967067167771776711671667 ... LastLast
Results 13,321 to 13,340 of 42939

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Will kick $20 into the freeroll if Trump last one full year after taking office. But only if somebody kicks $30 in if he fails to see out the year.

Any takers for this lowball friendly interest wager?

How much money can you afford to lose? The fact that you really think there is a chance he "doesn't make it through the first year" makes me all giddy inside knowing how absolutely fucking stupid that notion is, and how easy it will be to relieve you of cash, so you can join the PFA loser liberal club that has been filling up rapidly the past 2 months.

And I am not talking about some stupid $20 for the freeroll.

Comments

FPS_Russia: PFA LLC huh, I have to kill your action. Don't bet him criminals don't impeach criminals. Impeachment by the GOP, it won't happen

Mintjewlips: Fps really is schizophrenic

Load Metric
    Oh what a surprise, the same people that got it wrong in 2016 are still getting it wrong in 2017.

Everyone bitches about transparency from the government, and here trump is being honest on twitter, agree or disagree, at least hes being honest about how he sees things, and here you people are complaining because hes not telling you what you want to hear.

None of you idiots could have have won a PTA election let alone a presidency, even if you had a billion dollars.

A bunch of arm chair quarterbacks with the most ridiculous punditry.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: village idiot
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Shout out to toasterovens dupe, sick red reps brahh.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Will kick $20 into the freeroll if Trump last one full year after taking office. But only if somebody kicks $30 in if he fails to see out the year.

Any takers for this lowball friendly interest wager?

How much money can you afford to lose? The fact that you really think there is a chance he "doesn't make it through the first year" makes me all giddy inside knowing how absolutely fucking stupid that notion is, and how easy it will be to relieve you of cash, so you can join the PFA loser liberal club that has been filling up rapidly the past 2 months.

And I am not talking about some stupid $20 for the freeroll.

lol what a fucking dickhead. I don't call you NaturalBornBellend for nothing.

It was an obvious suggestion for a 'fun bet'. I'm not near qualified enough to make serious political wagers in a country I thankfully don't come from.

Besides, if I was interested in tying up a large sum for a whole year, I'd do it with one of several dozen reputable bookmakers we in the 'real free world' have access to.

Now get back to suckung on your sisters clit. You filthy fat hillbilly mutt.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Jelly & icecream all round when the next sitting President is in the dock for unlawful buggery of a minor.

Load Metric
    Sessions could theoretically use federal enforcement power to try to cripple what is already a $6 billion business that may soon triple after California, Massachusetts, Nevada and Maine voted in November to legalize recreational use of the drug.

By nominating Senator Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III for attorney general, President-elect Donald J. Trump is about to put into the nation’s top law enforcement job a man with a long and antagonistic attitude toward marijuana. As a U.S. Attorney in Alabama in the 1980s, Sessions said he thought the KKK "were OK until I found out they smoked pot.” In April, he said, “Good people don't smoke marijuana,” and that it was a "very real danger" that is “not the kind of thing that ought to be legalized.”

In a floor speech earlier this year, Senator Sessions said: "You can’t have the President of the United States of America talking about marijuana like it is no different than taking a drink… It is different….It is already causing a disturbance in the states that have made it legal.”

Jeff Sessions qualifications for Attorney General are...

* Being rejected by Republican Senate Committee for racist views and deemed unfit to serve as federal judge.

* Opposing marijuana legalization and thinks "good people don't smoke marijuana".

* Opposing sentencing reform non-violent drug offences.

* Saying the Ku Klux Klan was fine "until I found out they smoked pot".

If he is confirmed for Attorney General, will he put all marijuana companies out of business for good?

Comments

MumblesBadly: Aren't those mostly blue states???

FPS_Russia: Mexican and American drug cartels (big pharma's opiate division), Private Prisons, corprorations who use slave labor all approve MAGA

Load Metric
    I'm not near qualified enough to make serious political wagers in a country I thankfully don't come from.

so you admit your opinion on US politics is not expert or worth money...

translation for US readers

thanks for the laugh and mind your own business

Comments

SysOp: ROFL
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    I'm not near qualified enough to make serious political wagers in a country I thankfully don't come from.

so you admit your opinion on US politics is not expert.

This makes absolutely no sense.

When have I ever stated I was an "expert" on US politics. And why would you think that I thought I was an expert on US politics?

Even more bizarrely. Why would I be an expert on US politics?

You're not NaturalBornBellend's sister by any chance?

Load Metric
    so you admit your opinion on US politics is not expert.

When have I ever stated I was an "expert" on US politics. And why would you think that I thought I was an expert on US politics?

I never thought you knew what you about US Politics, particularly on US Gun Control Politics....but you chirped away as though you were---now you've discredited yourself with your own words

Comments

MumblesBadly: Whoever here who claims to be "an expert" on US politics is either delusional or a liar.

SysOp: offset

NaturalBornHustler: he just keeps digging himself deeper.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric

I never thought you knew what you about US Politics, particularly on US Gun Control Politics....but you chirped away as though you were---now you've discredited yourself with your own words

So by your reckoning, only political experts can express opinions on political topics?

Do you know what the definition of an expert is?

I stated the bleedin obvious that I'm not an expert on US politics. Are you yourself an expert on all things political?

You're making a tit out of yourself. Shut it down whilst the going is still good.

Load Metric
    Oh no, Putin's Puppet is not going to like this,
    the bro-mance might be ending, early.

Plus,.proof the Trump campaign and Russia were in constant contact. Expect more lies coming from KellyAnne Conway, soon.
    Anyone who thinks Russia had nothing to do w/the results, is simply lying to themselves at this point.

No need for the TrumpTrain to comment, this is just the "dishonest" MSM.

Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politi...sia/index.html

The two-page synopsis also included allegations that there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government, according to two national security officials.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Oh no, Putin's Puppet is not going to like this,
    the bro-mance might be ending, early.

Plus,.proof the Trump campaign and Russia were in constant contact. Expect more lies coming from KellyAnne Conway, soon.
    Anyone who thinks Russia had nothing to do w/the results, is simply lying to themselves at this point.

No need for the TrumpTrain to comment, this is just the "dishonest" MSM.

Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politi...sia/index.html

The two-page synopsis also included allegations that there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government, according to two national security officials.

im sure the $500bn arctic mining deal between Exxon and Team Putin have nothing to do with any of these things of course.

Comments

Muck Ficon: It's a just a misunderstanding.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Like Jimmy said

lol Russkies got "compromising dirt" on your great orange leader.

M16 apparently blew up his spot

Consennions, big consennions baby.

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Sessions could theoretically use federal enforcement power to try to cripple what is already a $6 billion business that may soon triple after California, Massachusetts, Nevada and Maine voted in November to legalize recreational use of the drug.

By nominating Senator Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III for attorney general, President-elect Donald J. Trump is about to put into the nation’s top law enforcement job a man with a long and antagonistic attitude toward marijuana. As a U.S. Attorney in Alabama in the 1980s, Sessions said he thought the KKK "were OK until I found out they smoked pot.” In April, he said, “Good people don't smoke marijuana,” and that it was a "very real danger" that is “not the kind of thing that ought to be legalized.”

In a floor speech earlier this year, Senator Sessions said: "You can’t have the President of the United States of America talking about marijuana like it is no different than taking a drink… It is different….It is already causing a disturbance in the states that have made it legal.”

Jeff Sessions qualifications for Attorney General are...

* Being rejected by Republican Senate Committee for racist views and deemed unfit to serve as federal judge.

* Opposing marijuana legalization and thinks "good people don't smoke marijuana".

* Opposing sentencing reform non-violent drug offences.

* Saying the Ku Klux Klan was fine "until I found out they smoked pot".

If he is confirmed for Attorney General, will he put all marijuana companies out of business for good?

He nominated Sesions to send the wet backs back to Mexico. Actually Sessions wasn't nominated. Sessions was first major politician to endorse Trump. He had his choice of spots. He chose AG. Sessions has always been anti amnesty and hard line on immigration. Sending the murders and rapists back to Mexico will be popular. Shutting down state legalized pot distribution would be very unpopular and a big vote loser. Marijuana has turned into a populist issue. The same way that Trump got elected. Trump will have respect for that and enough sense to leave the issue alone.

And the KKK smoking weed joke is funny as hell.

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: Bingo bango we have a winner.

FPS_Russia: Dude are you seriously repeating his campaign promises lol He won't deport near as many as Obama. Somebody green rep'd too. You guys are very gullible.

MumblesBadly: Ignorant fuck doesn't know how to spell "wetback". (It's *one* word, asswipe!)

GrenadaRoger:
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    Trump will have respect for that

I keep seeing phrases like this pop up and I dont understand how or why.

Comments

OSA: business

Load Metric
    Wow no wonder they wanted him so badly. It wasn't just that he wouldn't know what the fuck he was doing.

He was already the most compromised, corrupt and unethical president ever even before inauguration, but apparently we don't even know the full scope of it.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

feel free to read the actual document.

its in the post above yours.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

feel free to read the actual document.

its in the post above yours.

Working on it. But this is what Trump thinks of it all.

Comments

sonatine: literally came here to post that

FPS_Russia: It's Trump's verbal Chaff to confuse us, nothing is more important than stopping Sessions!

Thread Information