Page 661 of 2148 FirstFirst ... 16156161165165765865966066166266366466567171176111611661 ... LastLast
Results 13,201 to 13,220 of 42954

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Checklist of liberal complaints for 1/3/17. Match 4 to win a prize!

This sets a dangerous precedent
    Automation will be taking those jobs anyway
    Trump is destroying our relationship with Mexico
    We're the ones who will be paying
    I don't think Trump had anything to do with this
    The real question is what will Trump gain from this?
    Trump has stock in Ford
    Trump is trying to destroy Ford
    Trump is Hitler
    Obama created way more jobs
    Obama was responsible for this

Bonus points for any off topic mention of Trump hating gay people, destroying the environment, or being in cahoots with Putin.
    Have fun!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Megyn Kelly, finally admitting the liberal she is deep down inside can now be with her people in arms against that BAD MAN in the White house.

Too bad no one will be watching or listening to her anymore.
    ForbesVerified account ‏@Forbes 1h1 hour ago
    Megyn Kelly's move from Fox News to NBC will likely make her the highest-paid female news anchor on TV http://on.forbes.com/60148OnFu

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Megyn Kelly, finally admitting the liberal she is deep down inside can now be with her people in arms against that BAD MAN in the White house.

Megyn Kelly's move from Fox News to NBC will likely make her the highest-paid female news anchor on TV http://on.forbes.com/60148OnFu
    Yea anybody that thought she was "conservative" is retarded.

The cunt had religious parents, she went to Catholic highschool for crying out loud, everybody knows the slutiest chicks go to Catholic schools. Everyone i know that was brought up in a strict religious home rebels against religion and leans heavily to the left on social issues.

Definitely not a shock, nor will it be a shock when morons start to quote that cunt as if she was ever a true conservative to begin with, just like glen beck.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Over/under on how many times the word god is said on the new megyn kelly show in 2017?

1 1/2?

Comments

LarryLaffer: is this the same over under on how many of your family members you've had sex with?
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Platinum
    Load Metric
    FPS'S DAILY POST

Highly recco'd yt channel.

Trump's also tweeting recklessly about NK/Kim Jung un,. This could escalate into a nuclear war, maybe he should be a bit more cautious.

Defector: N. Korea ready for an all-out nuclear war
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 01-03-2017 at 04:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Tyde def won this THREAD easily

Comments

Mintjewlips: Tyde is god!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

Trump has stock in Ford
    Trump is Hitler

Bonus points for any off topic mention of Trump hating gay people, destroying the environment, or being in cahoots with Putin.
    Have fun!
    let's be honest, neither you nor anyone else that was pro-trump before the election will criticize him for anything during his presidency, even if he deserves it. just like no one that was against him before the election will complement him for anything he does in office, even if they think he did the right thing.

if we're looking for objective critique from either side, this won't be the place for it. you all are too dug in

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

350,000 hits and still going strong

Comments

Henry: That's a lot of platinum!

Daniel72:

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

Trump has stock in Ford
    Trump is Hitler

Have fun!
    let's be honest, neither you nor anyone else that was pro-trump before the election will criticize him for anything during his presidency, even if he deserves it. just like no one that was against him before the election will complement him for anything he does in office, even if they think he did the right thing.

if we're looking for objective critique from either side, this won't be the place for it. you all are too dug in

nice, admitting that liberals have no problem lying cuz they only care about getting their way

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

350,000 hits and still going strong

HOF

Diamond
    Load Metric

Comments

OSA: CANT STOP WINNING

Load Metric

Pretty sure it's about money.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

'This was a tough decision for me': Megyn Kelly gets emotional on air as she suggests NBC move will allow her to spend more time with her children

She will have a triple role at NBC with a daytime news program, a Sunday night news show and will also be part of the network's political coverage

Kelly decided not to re-up with Fox News despite their offer of a $20m annual contract to keep hosting The Kelly File, which premiered in October 2013

She reportedly asked Fox last minuted for $25million, but they said no
    Lying Cunt.
    In 4 years, she will be 50 years old.
    Her move to NBC has nothing to do with spending more time with her kids.

She's trying to become the new Oprah or Dr. Phil.
    Dr. Phil made $88 million over the past year because he produces & owns his own T.V. show and money made from syndication.

Comments

thesidedish: Indeed, bitch is 99% motivated by her career, which is why she couldn't hide her support for hillary, thought woman prez would benefit her

Platinum
    Load Metric
    FPS'S DAILY POST
    CNN is getting some criticism after the network decided to use a screenshot from a video game (Fallout 4) in coverage of the Russian hacking story. I wonder if they'll be added to the fake news list. Anyhow

Hillary deserved to have the election stolen for rigging the primary.
    The way she was ahead in all the polls.
    The way she rigged the email investigation.
    The way the media and Hillary were celebrating her victory on election day.
    The way she won by 3 million votes and still lost, all so perfect!!
    Fuck Hillary, she's just another corrupt pro war Republican corporate whore, same for TPP Obama
    She really thought she was entitled to become president, dumb ass bitch.
    Run that stupid cunt in 2020, she'll either lose in the primary or Trump gets a second term.

I apologize to the American people, it's to bad we had to destroy the country just to get that sweet revenge.
    I was hoping we could salvage something after a Trump term, that seems pretty unlikely.

To all you Republicans, you sissy lalas are lucky there are only 2 or 3 real Democrats in the Democratic party.
    If there was real Domocrats in the party you guys would of already be exposed as the small corrupt radical fringe group that you are instead of a major party.

Oh and Bernie would of kicked Trump's ass like the bitch he is and don't you forget it.

HAGD fags

Sorry, I needed to enjoy that a bit more since the price will be so high.
    Pssst Hong Kong: Hillary got her ass kicked in the primary, seriously.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 01-04-2017 at 01:39 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    FPS'S DAILY POST
    CNN is getting some criticism after the network decided to use a screenshot from a video game (Fallout 4) in coverage of the Russian hacking story. I wonder if they'll be added to the fake news list. Anyhow

Hillary deserved to have the election stolen for rigging the primary.
    The way she was ahead in all the polls.
    The way she rigged the email investigation.
    The way the media and Hillary were celebrating her victory on election day.
    The way she won by 3 million votes and still lost, all so perfect!!
    Fuck Hillary, she's just another corrupt pro war Republican corporate whore, same for TPP Obama
    She really thought she was entitled to become president, dumb ass bitch.
    Run that stupid cunt in 2020, she'll either lose in the primary or Trump gets a second term.

I apologize to the American people, it's to bad we had to destroy the country just to get that sweet revenge.
    I was hoping we could salvage something after a Trump term, that seems pretty unlikely.

To all you Republicans, you sissy lalas are lucky there are only 2 or 3 real Democrats in the Democratic party.
    If there was real Domocrats in the party you guys would of already be exposed as the small corrupt radical fringe group that you are instead of a major party.

Oh and Bernie would of kicked Trump's ass like the bitch he is and don't you forget it.

HAGD fags

Sorry, I needed to enjoy that a bit more since the price will be so high.
    Pssst Hong Kong: Hillary got her ass kicked in the primary, seriously.
    The democrat party committed political suicide in 1964 when it spearheaded The Civil Rights Act. Its been dying ever since. It was the majority party in the USA with huge advantages in the Congress and Senate, the Presidency, Supreme Court and Governors. Today they are clearly the minority party in the USA but don't realize it supporting foolish vote losing issues like gun control, muslim refugees and transgender bathrooms.

The best chance they have in the short term is for the Republicans to really screw up and they are certainly capable of that. And they have Donald Trump. He has been a Democrat most of his life, flipping parties in 2012 because Obama ridiculed him a some Washington dinner. All the infrastructure rebuilding that he wants to do sounds like a reenactment of the WPA. He will get a lot of democrat support for this.

Don't know why the dems are still so pissed off. Trump is still mostly a democrat, but unlike Obama, he can get things done with people that disagree with him and he is not a fool.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    your leader is lying to you.

http://gizmodo.com/bernie-just-print...ght-1790767297

but that's ok because you animals never listened to anything Trump said after building the wall and grabbing pussies.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Bernie's the man! President of the resistance instead of POTUS. The four year battle begins...
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    your leader is lying to you.

http://gizmodo.com/bernie-just-print...ght-1790767297

but that's ok because you animals never listened to anything Trump said after building the wall and grabbing pussies.
    I stopped listening right after I was promised that if "I liked my doctor I could keep my doctor," which was followed by a 100% increase in my monthly premium over the past 3 years.

Comments

herbertstemple: Obama didn't care at all.

Load Metric
    You do realize Larry still goes to a pediatrician so he might not understand what you're talking about

Comments

JoeD: My bad, should not even be reading this thread anymore due to be honest

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

'This was a tough decision for me': Megyn Kelly gets emotional on air as she suggests NBC move will allow her to spend more time with her children

She will have a triple role at NBC with a daytime news program, a Sunday night news show and will also be part of the network's political coverage

Kelly decided not to re-up with Fox News despite their offer of a $20m annual contract to keep hosting The Kelly File, which premiered in October 2013

She reportedly asked Fox last minuted for $25million, but they said no
    Lying Cunt.
    In 4 years, she will be 50 years old.
    Her move to NBC has nothing to do with spending more time with her kids.

She's trying to become the new Oprah or Dr. Phil.
    Dr. Phil made $88 million over the past year because he produces & owns his own T.V. show and money made from syndication.

Total repositioning of her career and image the last few years. She went from sexy little Fox News bimbo to "hard newswoman" looking to advance her career any way possible. Chopped off the hair, got all uptight and started asking the "tough questions' (to Trump mainly) and the rest is history. She was shooting for this angle the last 5 years, and knew the liberals just DYING for some sliver of talent as their ratings stayed in the tank would lap that shit up like the dogs they are. Mission accomplished. And totally fake. Just another careful crafting of an "image" and nothing more. She is so full of fucking shit it makes me sick.

Thread Information