Page 656 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 15655660664665265365465565665765865966066670675611561656 ... LastLast
Results 13,101 to 13,120 of 42968

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    So FPS gets a wrist slap and Mumbles can just go on posting stupid memes from the teen-targeting Occupy Democrats? He is now reposting old memes. SHITCAN HIM IMMED.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    hey, maybe mumbles can start his own thread dedicated to the memes his niece sends him on FB.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    #CHAPSFAPS

Comments

MumblesBadly: Prompts the question: Did he 'finish'?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    So FPS gets a wrist slap and Mumbles can just go on posting stupid memes from the teen-targeting Occupy Democrats? He is now reposting old memes. SHITCAN HIM IMMED.
    She FPS gets a wrist slap but you and sidetard jewlips and young Martin can just go on posting nothing but your 3 favorite words cuck, libtard and MAGA? Every post from you fags is the same. SHITCAN ALL OF YOU IMMED.
    HILLARY WON

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    She FPS gets a wrist slap but you and sidetard jewlips and young Martin can just go on posting nothing but your 3 favorite words cuck, libtard and MAGA? Every post from you fags is the same. SHITCAN ALL OF YOU IMMED.

well yeah moron we're the victorious campaign, how are u libtard cucks gonna know how to MAGA if we aren't giving advice

Comments

Mintjewlips: This post is god!

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

DONE

FPS, I have to agree that your posts in this thread are largely unreadable and frequently off-topic (or at least off any topic anyone wants to discuss).

I have no way to restrict someone to 1 post per day in a particular thread, but I am going to ask FPS to follow this guideline, at least until his postings become more relevant, at which point I'll revisit it.

Marty PM me for payment info.

Druff I am at sea for another 3 or 4 days, but can ship PayPal to dish if he is willing.

As I understand it, you don't have PayPal anymore, so if dish can't do it, just find someone else that can receive funds and send to you via some other method.

I can ship prob Jan 3rd or 4th when we are shoreside again.

I would send now but my internet is too slow to allow me to log into the PayPal site.

Oh and FPS....

do you like apples ?
    I will pay the $50 quick in the next cpl days if FPS doesn't take the hint

edit: #2

Diamond
    Load Metric

mumbles is at least the same guy when he posts, FPS goes off the deep end warning of the end of the world twice a day (from a republican & democrat perspective each, whichever link he finds at the time)

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

Druff I am at sea for another 3 or 4 days, but can ship PayPal to dish if he is willing.

As I understand it, you don't have PayPal anymore, so if dish can't do it, just find someone else that can receive funds and send to you via some other method.

I can ship prob Jan 3rd or 4th when we are shoreside again.

I would send now but my internet is too slow to allow me to log into the PayPal site.

Oh and FPS....

do you like apples ?

# 2 is God

go ahead and send to Druff and I'll send you PayPal like Tuesday

money well spent to muzzle FPS

dude was singlehandedly ruining my thread.

Mumbles might even be worth another 50. That guy is legit retarded on multiple levels.

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP IN YOUR FACES LIBTARDS

Load Metric

well yeah moron we're the victorious campaign, how are u libtard cucks gonna know how to MAGA if we aren't giving advice
    You want to ban people based on the content of their posts. I don't read FPS' crap either but he's not trolling, he's not being an asshole and he's not posting 100 times a day. Just put him on ignore or scroll past it. I find it disturbing that Trumpets are asking for people to be post restricted based on content. Disturbing but not surprising given the anger and jingoism the Trumpets have displayed in the thread so far. I've seen so much idiocy and faggotry from the Trumpets but i don't want anyone banned and it doesn't matter who won or lost. Why can't everyone have their say, why do people have to be banned/restricted?
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

# 2 is God

Mumbles might even be worth another 50. That guy is legit retarded on multiple levels.

A strong, proud black man with a giant black cock, a beautiful wife and two highly intelligent children who have already accomplished more in their young lives than you ever will is still the president at this moment.

IN YOUR FACE

BOW TO THE BLACK PRESIDENT WITH THE MIDDLE NAME HUSSEIN

See how ridiculous that sounds? We libtards could have been doing that for the past 8 years but we weren't because we aren't assholes like the Trumpets.
    HILLARY WON

Diamond
    Load Metric

You want to ban people based on the content of their posts. I don't read FPS' crap either but he's not trolling, he's not being an asshole and he's not posting 100 times a day. Just put him on ignore or scroll past it. I find it disturbing that Trumpets are asking for people to be post restricted based on content. Disturbing but not surprising given the anger and jingoism the Trumpets have displayed in the thread so far. I've seen so much idiocy and faggotry from the Trumpets but i don't want anyone banned and it doesn't matter who won or lost. Why can't everyone have their say, why do people have to be banned/restricted?
    No moron, its not disturbing, quit crying whenever u get the chance. FPS is basically copy pasting jibberish that he only believes in for like 30 minutes and it's cluttering the thread.

Comments

Mintjewlips: Hongcucker is a mongoloid of the highest order

Diamond
    Load Metric

# 2 is God

A strong, proud black man with a giant black cock, a beautiful wife and two highly intelligent children who have already accomplished more in their young lives than you ever will is still the president at this moment.

IN YOUR FACE

See how ridiculous that sounds? We libtards could have been doing that for the past 8 years but we weren't because we aren't assholes like the Trumpets.
    no u couldn't becuz Obama is a loser with no actual talent besides talking out of his ass, so whatever u said to cock off would make no sense.

Load Metric
    so this is interesting.. ryan is saying the obama sanctions against russia were long overdue and is balls deep in his support of them.

so whats going to happen exactly when trump demands they be rolled back in like a week?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    so this is interesting.. ryan is saying the obama sanctions against russia were long overdue and is balls deep in his support of them.

so whats going to happen exactly when trump demands they be rolled back in like a week?

well if history is a guide, the Republicans got absolutely steamrolled when they tried to take on Trump following the pussy-gate fallout

Comments

sonatine: seers

MumblesBadly: One of those rare cases when I agree with you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

well if history is a guide, the Republicans got absolutely steamrolled when they tried to take on Trump following the pussy-gate fallout
    yep, ryan reversing his position and caving like a bitch sounds about right

Load Metric

if he's not posting 100 times a day, it sure seems like it and it's always spam that no one is interested in. at least 75 pages of this thread are fps posting idiotic youtube videos on completely unrelated subjects that no one was talking about. it's a little crazy that the post restriction has only happened now, when he should have been banned a year ago.

Comments

Henry: Build the metaphorical wall! #MPFAGA

MumblesBadly: Trumpets calling for 'safe space'!!! Rich!!!

tyde: THIS

Load Metric
    MumblesBadly: Trumpets calling for 'safe space'!!! Rich!!!
    i voted for hillary you fucking idiot

Comments

tyde: epic fail red rep

Load Metric
    lol blake

Load Metric

IN YOUR FACE

no u couldn't becuz Obama is a loser with no actual talent besides talking out of his ass, so whatever u said to cock off would make no sense.
    See this is why you're a fucking retard. Trump has no talent except talking out of his ass and has only ever made money by inheriting it or scamming people. Obama came from a modest background and was handed nothing yet became editor in chief of the Harvard law review and a professor at one of the nation's top law schools. You can't fake your way through those things, you have to have actual talent.

Obama was also elected president of the United States twice, and unlike Trump the LOSER more people actually voted for Obama than for his opponents.

A BLACK MAN IS PRESIDENT AND MADE AMERICA GREAT

HE'S GOT A BIGGER COCK THAN YOU

HE KILLED OSAMA BIN LADEN

HE SAVED THE COUNTRY FROM A DEPRESSION

BLACK MAN IN YOUR FACE FOR 8 YEARS

DEAL WITH IT
    HILLARY WON

Diamond
    Load Metric

See this is why you're a fucking retard. Trump has no talent except talking out of his ass and has only ever made money by inheriting it or scamming people. Obama came from a modest background and was handed nothing yet became editor in chief of the Harvard law review and a professor at one of the nation's top law schools. You can't fake your way through those things, you have to have actual talent.

Obama was also elected president of the United States twice, and unlike Trump the LOSER more people actually voted for Obama than for his opponents.

A BLACK MAN IS PRESIDENT AND MADE AMERICA GREAT

HE'S GOT A BIGGER COCK THAN YOU

HE KILLED OSAMA BIN LADEN

HE SAVED THE COUNTRY FROM A DEPRESSION

BLACK MAN IN YOUR FACE FOR 8 YEARS

DEAL WITH IT
    none of those things are impressive. killing bin laden? seems kind of standard that we would eventually catch up to that sneaky bastard.

saved the country from depression? THIS IS AMERICA, WE DONT LOSE MORON, had nothing to do with him.

and save the racism triggering comments, idgaf what anybody looks like including me, I just don't like him cuz hes a liberal loser "that's trying to make America like the rest of the world" - marco Rubio

Trump on the other hand has done things that nobody else has. That's talent personified moron.

TRUMP GOD OBAMA 0

and yes u can fake ur way into being editor in chief, sounds like a job for someone who sounds like they know what they're talking about

Thread Information