Page 63 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667731131635631063 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 42969

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    also chang you need to be spending less time on this and more time working on our boy agholors defense strategy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    lol at blake the self hating zionist asian JUST UP IN THIS
    @druff, how do i get "self hating zionist asian" as my title

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

drk, i'm fascinated by your reasoning here. humor me for a second -- if trump believed that all non-whites were an inferior species, would you consider him to be a racist? that would seem to be the very definition of being a racist to me, but how exactly would i "prove" he has that belief.

rac·ist
    ˈrāsəst/
    noun
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Note: Sorry. I misread that. If he personally BELIEVED that, yes he would be a racist, for having those thoughts. He feels that a race is superior. He didnt make a statement.

hypothetically, what would i need to show you to "prove" he is a racist? would only a confession constitute proof, and since we don't have one, does that mean he defintively "ISN'T a racist", like you said? seriously, what would you accept as "proof."

You would have to provide me with proof that something he said/typed, indicated that a race was more significant than another race. Until you prove that, by definition, he definitively ISNT a racist.

Did he say that the Mexican judge should rule on the case because his RACE was somehow inferior by some means? NO

Its a political situation, and Trump said "He's Mexican...AND THATS FINE...NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT" (which should indicate to you that he has not said anything to lead you to believe to he feels that EITHER race is more superior to the other), "But Im building a wall" (this should indicate to you that because of his political stance, to build a wall to secure out borders....OR, IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DETERMINED HIM TO BE A RACIST, YOU WOULD FEEL THAT HE IS BELIEVED TO HATE MEXICANS) so having someone who is Mexican, could pose some bias here, potentially, so he should recuse himself.

At No Point, does he suggest he cant do his job because of some negative racial reason. Is race involved, Yep!. Is it RACIST, no.

Comments

Suicide King: You're a fucking idiot.

El Gallo: You have gone full retard

Muck Ficon: LOL....holy shit....

The_Lurker: I am giving a green rep because I honestly feel sorry for you
    Last edited by DRK Star; 06-10-2016 at 04:08 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post
    This is what you do... you goad me into these things because you make it seem like if I say something rational that there is a chance you will understand it or see a different view point. That is NEVER the case. I am not falling for this again... we already laid out plenty of reasons why he is a racist. Each time he says something that can be taken as a racist comment, the chances of him being a racist exponentially grows. You can explain them away one by one if you would like... but his body of work speaks for itself.

dude, if "his body of work speaks for itself", is should be EAAAAAASSSYYYYYY for you to find an example. Look in the sofa or under the bed....one of those examples should be there.

I have YET to have someone provide any facts like you claim. It should have been easy by now.

ra·cial
    ˈrāSHəl/Submit
    adjective
    of or relating to race.

you have yet to address my question about the Attorney btw

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Yes, he would absolutely be making statements that indicate that a race is more significant than another race.

rac·ist
    ˈrāsəst/
    noun

hypothetically, what would i need to show you to "prove" he is a racist? would only a confession constitute proof, and since we don't have one, does that mean he defintively "ISN'T a racist", like you said? seriously, what would you accept as "proof."

You would have to provide me with proof that something he said/typed, indicated that a race was more significant than another race. Until you prove that, by definition, he definitively ISNT a racist.

Did he say that the Mexican judge should rule on the case because his RACE was somehow inferior by some means? NO

Its a political situation, and Trump said "He's Mexican...AND THATS FINE...NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT" (which should indicate to you that he has not said anything to lead you to believe to he feels that EITHER race is more superior to the other), "But Im building a wall" (this should indicate to you that because of his political stance, to build a wall to secure out borders....OR, IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DETERMINED HIM TO BE A RACIST, YOU WOULD FEEL THAT HE IS BELIEVED TO HATE MEXICANS) so having someone who is Mexican, could pose some bias here, potentially, so he should recuse himself.

At No Point, does he suggest he cant do his job because of some negative racial reason. Is race involved, Yep!. Is it RACIST, no.
    what if he secretly believed non-whites were inferior, but because he was running for president, never came out and said that? this seems like a trolling question, but i am honestly wondering if you believe someone could be considered a racist for thinking racist thoughts without actually stating them. for example, if trump secretly thinks black people are inferior, but never actually verbalizes that belief or acts on that belief, would he be a racist in your view?

Load Metric
    I have nothing else to say on the matter. You two both disagreed. I dont have anyone "in my corner", so by Gallo's logic yesterday, "I must be wrong".

Im done with the Trump example.

Gallo, please address the attorney issue.

Load Metric
    [
    what if he secretly believed non-whites were inferior, but because he was running for president, never came out and said that? this seems like a trolling question, but i am honestly wondering if you believe someone could be considered a racist for thinking racist thoughts without actually stating them. for example, if trump secretly thinks black people are inferior, but never actually verbalizes that belief or acts on that belief, would he be a racist in your view?

If it was "Secret", we wouldnt know. Secret ruins the scenario. He either is or isnt.

If he WAS a racist, because he was "secretly" a racist while running, but after he won, proclaimed "hey folks...you didnt know this, but that whole time, I was thinking racist thoughts", he would therefore be telling people he IS/WAS a racist. He's being a racist then. Thats the only way I can think of where we knew he was "secretly" a racist. He would have to tell us he was that whole time.

Deep thoughts. Sorry. Complicated scenario.

Comments

rum dick: lol "complicated scenario"

Load Metric
    I have nothing else to say on the matter. You two both disagreed. I dont have anyone "in my corner", so by Gallo's logic yesterday, "I must be wrong".

Im done with the Trump example.

Gallo, please address the attorney issue.
    I will not because nothing I say will matter. At this point I'm being a moron for engaging with you when I already know the outcome. You take CLEAR examples of bigotry and racism and they seem like nothing to you. You think a wall will help protect us. You are in no mindset to discuss anything that would require more than a 4th grade level of analysis or prospective.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    [

If it was "Secret", we wouldnt know. Secret ruins the scenario. He either is or isnt.

If he WAS a racist, because he was "secretly" a racist while running, but after he won, proclaimed "hey folks...you didnt know this, but that whole time, I was thinking racist thoughts", he would therefore be telling people he IS/WAS a racist. He's being a racist then. Thats the only way I can think of where we knew he was "secretly" a racist. He would have to tell us he was that whole time.

Deep thoughts. Sorry. Complicated scenario.
    forget about trump for a moment.

i just want to know if you believe that someone can be considered a racist merely by having racist thoughts alone. for example, if a person thinks black people are inferior, but never acts on that belief, is he a racist?

since i don't think you're a monster, i believe you think the answer to this question is an obvious "yes," but am very curious as to why you won't come out and just say that.

Load Metric

i just want to know if you believe that someone can be considered a racist merely by having racist thoughts alone. for example, if a person thinks black people are inferior, but never acts on that belief, is he a racist?

since i don't think you're a monster, i believe you think the answer to this question is an obvious "yes," but am very curious as to why you won't come out and just say that.

If it can be proven, that someone has racist thoughts, then yes, they are a racist, by definition.

Why would you think I wont come out and just say that?

Load Metric

If it can be proven, that someone has racist thoughts, then yes, they are a racist, by definition.

ok good, so we both agree that one can be considered a racist, merely by their thoughts. your point, i guess, is that we can't prove what's in his head, so we can't say one way or another if he's a racist. i agree.

i started these questions because it just struck me as odd when you defintively came out and said "he ISN'T a racist," as if you knew what was in his head. it sounds like you meant, "we can't definitively prove he's a racist or that he thinks negatively about minorities." i agree with you, we can't.

Load Metric
    You wanna hear about something that is completely racist, sexist and ageist?

My dick

Load Metric

ok good, so we both agree that one can be considered a racist, merely by their thoughts. your point, i guess, is that we can't prove what's in his head, so we can't say one way or another if he's a racist. i agree.

i started these questions because it just struck me as odd when you defintively came out and said "he ISN'T a racist," as if you knew what was in his head. it sounds like you meant, "we can't definitively prove he's a racist or that he thinks negatively about minorities." i agree with you, we can't.

True, my statement that HE ISNT, is incorrect. I cant make that claim unless I know that he isnt, in his own mind, because the only proof that comes out of his mouth, are statements that HE ISNT a racist. We would have to know his internal thoughts to know for sure, so I use his words and actions to know that he hasnt said or done anything, to my knowledge, that he is a racist, and every time, just like I just asked Gallo, I get responses like "Oh, You KNOW he's a racist" (I dont) or "His body of work speaks for itself" (no, no it doesnt).

If you feel he is, post some proof. Something like him making a statement like, "Where is my African American?" "You people made great slaves, but you are all chalky in the skin. Whats up with that?" Racial remarks, and yep, a bit of racist comments.

Just saying 'Where is my African American" is NOT racist. If you choose to believe that he is stating that in a manor of describing that he owns the guy....Where is MY African American", well, that would be a stretch, but Im not even sold on the fact that its racist, except by saying if owning someone is a negative, then YES, its American. I technically OWN a car, or I OWN a cat, but does that mean they are somehow LESS of a race? Debatable. "Where's my stinky African American. They always smell like old food" Racist as hell.

Load Metric
    Yes, he would absolutely be making statements that indicate that a race is more significant than another race.

rac·ist
    ˈrāsəst/
    noun

does the fact that I will almost never bet on a white man vs a black man in a fight or a race make me a racist? I won't even look at betting the white guy it's an auto no bet. Unless of course it's ggg, I will bet him vs a black guy but that is my only exception. I def don't consider my self a racist, maybe I am a bigot though.

Load Metric

Only posting this because it was just on tv.

Go to 8:38

does Trump HATE Mexicans?

Load Metric
    Big Dick,

Thats funny. I have heard that situation from a buddy one time. He wont bet on a white guy in a fight either.

hmmm....technically, you are stating that one race is better than another, so, yeah, I think by definition, you would be a racist. A calculating, sports wagering, analyzing racist.

Load Metric
    And THANK YOU to Blake for asking these questions in a polite, rational, thought provoking exchange. I appreciate it.

Comments

blake: ��

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post

I will not because nothing I say will matter.

You dont know that. Please, humor all of us!

At this point I'm being a moron for engaging with you when I already know the outcome.

So, know you now precisely what Im going to type? What am I think right now?

You take CLEAR examples of bigotry and racism and they seem like nothing to you.

um.....who said that comments pertaining to racism seem like nothing to me? There IS some racism being used. Im not thrilled with it, but at the same time, Im not going to go apeshit over it, and its certainly within his right to bring up the matter, when defending himself in this case. Is it Legal to do? Yep. Is it morally/ethically what he should do? hmmm.....Im not pleased...but.

You think a wall will help protect us. You are in no mindset to discuss anything that would require more than a 4th grade level of analysis or prospective.

I think a wall, AND A WHOLE LOT OF OTHER SHIT, will help protect us. Did I say ONLY a wall? No. He wants to protect our borders, and fix the system, so we can protect this country (and Im assuming, collect taxes, and stop paying out for all kinds of people who are here, illegally, because they seem to be getting treated better than our own veterans).

But, thank you for determining that YOU KNOW my mindset and insulting me with your 4th grade level of analysis.

Sincerely,

Ginger with an MBA from Top 10 program - Derp

Load Metric
    I really want to hear you explain that Judge comment, G.

I really feel like you cant, so you are doing the whole, Not gonna waste my time, you arent worth it, taking my ball and go home, you are too dumb to understand my deep thoughts excuse.

Pretty Please?

<im done commenting. I just want to see his explanation>

Im slightly GOAD'ing you
    Last edited by DRK Star; 06-10-2016 at 05:02 PM.

Load Metric
    damnit, my rep was supposed to be a brofist emoji, not those fucking question marks

Thread Information