Page 62 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263646566721121625621062 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 42964

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Dorks parents are polish immigrants. Is it a surprise that they got taken for a ride at trump U and think they made out like bandits?

Every part of your comment was factually wrong, but thanks for chiming in with your half assed attempt at humor, while the adults are talking.

back to the kid's table, Oregano.
    I'll let you go back to you getting outclassed in your argument.

Comments

DRK Star: You certainly wont be one of those "outclassing" me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

Does it matter? You made up your mind, you are right. Plenty of people think your logic is off. Arguing with a person like you is pointless.

Well Muck,

When people argue that my logic is off, I have an issue when THEY DONT PROVE IT.

Gallo argues that I NEVER go against the police, but that is simply and factually not true. But he states his comment like its a fact. That doesnt make it correct. And its more frustrating in that we talk at his house (no more about cops though) and in the past, we have discussed things with the police and I have DEFINITELY stated where cops are wrong and should be punished, but he doesnt state that HERE. He just states no I dont, and moves on.

When you say PLENTY OF PEOPLE think my logic is off, state one of their names, and then have them PROVE IT.

I asked Gallo to, and he ended up leaving, and if people want to speak up and tell me that my logic is wrong, with the discussion I just had with Gallo, tell me why and prove it.

No one has. That doesnt mean I am impossible to argue with. That just means that you havent proved me wrong yet.
    drk, right here is an example of why it is difficult to argue with you. you're repeatedly asking people to "PROVE" you are wrong, when what you are arguing over is a matter of opinion and not mathematical fact. no one's going to PROVE your opinion is wrong. i think you get this.

also you seem to get caught up on semantics a lot, like above when you say gallo argues that you "NEVER go against the police." for the sake of clarity, i'm pretty sure that gallo does not mean that for your entire life, you have never once gone against the police. his point is that you usually won't. again, you know this so why argue over these meaningless points?

Load Metric
    but......but......but......

Drk's opinions are facts.

Comments

DRK Star: dumb comment content

El Gallo:
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Fine.

PROVE with FACTS that Trump is a racist.

I can prove with OPINIONS that he is.

use facts

Load Metric
    Fine.

use facts
    Him saying a judge can't rule fairly because he's a Mexican isn't racist?

Comments

El Gallo: YUP

Load Metric
    Fine.

use facts
    It's kind of a double reverse I guess? Trump says that the judge is racist because Trump said racist things about Mexicans.

Comments

blake: lol, actually true

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    It's kind of a double reverse I guess? Trump says that the judge is racist because Trump said racist things about Mexicans.
    No matter what, if I say someone can't do their job because of their race that's racist.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

No matter what, if I say someone can't do their job because of their race that's racist.
    I'm agreeing with you. Moreover, if Trump says that the judge will be unfair to him because he said things that a Mexican judge would find racist... is admitting that he said some racist shit to begin with.

Comments

El Gallo: Well said

Suicide King: Yes

bukowski72: I had this exact same thought.

Load Metric
    Fine.

use facts
    but what are you looking for here? i'm not even sure what would constitute "proof" that someone's racist. there's lots of things we can point to and opine that he is racist, but that's not "proof." for example, i can point to his speech about building a wall and think what he said shows that he is pre-disposed to thinking poorly of mexicans. just like i can think that his statement about banning muslims shows he doesn't like muslims. i think that when he says "making america great again," he means "making american white again."

while he gave those speeches and made those statements, that's not "proof" of anything. we'll never know what's in his head. if you need an outright confession, or to hear him actually use racial epithets to conclude he's racist, that will never happen.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Well Muck,

When people argue that my logic is off, I have an issue when THEY DONT PROVE IT.

Gallo argues that I NEVER go against the police, but that is simply and factually not true. But he states his comment like its a fact. That doesnt make it correct. And its more frustrating in that we talk at his house (no more about cops though) and in the past, we have discussed things with the police and I have DEFINITELY stated where cops are wrong and should be punished, but he doesnt state that HERE. He just states no I dont, and moves on.

When you say PLENTY OF PEOPLE think my logic is off, state one of their names, and then have them PROVE IT.

I asked Gallo to, and he ended up leaving, and if people want to speak up and tell me that my logic is wrong, with the discussion I just had with Gallo, tell me why and prove it.

No one has. That doesnt mean I am impossible to argue with. That just means that you havent proved me wrong yet.
    drk, right here is an example of why it is difficult to argue with you. you're repeatedly asking people to "PROVE" you are wrong, when what you are arguing over is a matter of opinion and not mathematical fact. no one's going to PROVE your opinion is wrong. i think you get this.

also you seem to get caught up on semantics a lot, like above when you say gallo argues that you "NEVER go against the police." for the sake of clarity, i'm pretty sure that gallo does not mean that for your entire life, you have never once gone against the police. his point is that you usually won't. again, you know this so why argue over these meaningless points?

Then, thats HIS FAULT for using the word NEVER, because thats an absolute. (DRK, You are taking things too literally!.....yeah, probably)

He has every opportunity to use the word RARELY. I may even slightly agree with that. But his argument is also that I am VERY BIASED, but thats actually not true. Im slightly biased in favor of them but I will use logic to determine if something they do is appropriate. That video that came out two days ago, with the cop dragging the kid out, after tasing him, was total horseshit. The cop should be fired and do time.

Gallo may think that the shooting of LaQuan is "Excessive" AND ILLEGAL.

I can argue that it was "Excessive" (In my opinion) but its NOT ILLEGAL (because there really isnt anything you can charge the cop with there, because you cant prove which bullet technically Killed him, and you cant prove his thought process, unless he TELLS you what they are, and there isnt a law telling a cop how many specific bullets they are allowed to shoot at someone). Some attorneys, and in particular that judge, are going to be in for a major chess game. The rulling has the potential to change some national laws.

Watching people here argue that case, without having any real understanding of the existing laws, was amusing. But I digress.

Comments

Suicide King: You're the worst

Load Metric
    This is what you do... you goad me into these things because you make it seem like if I say something rational that there is a chance you will understand it or see a different view point. That is NEVER the case. I am not falling for this again... we already laid out plenty of reasons why he is a racist. Each time he says something that can be taken as a racist comment, the chances of him being a racist exponentially grows. You can explain them away one by one if you would like... but his body of work speaks for itself.

Comments

4Dragons: goad, not goat
    Last edited by El Gallo; 06-10-2016 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Thanks 4D
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    Fine.

use facts
    JFC. Shut it the fuck down.

Comments

Suicide King: Seriously
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Fine.

use facts
    but what are you looking for here? i'm not even sure what would constitute "proof" that someone's racist. there's lots of things we can point to and opine that he is racist, but that's not "proof." for example, i can point to his speech about building a wall and think what he said shows that he is pre-disposed to thinking poorly of mexicans. just like i can think that his statement about banning muslims shows he doesn't like muslims. i think that when he says "making america great again," he means "making american white again."

while he gave those speeches and made those statements, that's not "proof" of anything. we'll never know what's in his head. if you need an outright confession, or to hear him actually use racial epithets to conclude he's racist, that will never happen.

Well, thats the problem here.

You have people calling him a RACIST, yet, they have no proof of him doing something that would MEET the definition.

therefore, he ISNT a racist.

Why would him wanting to build a wall, to ensure the safety of ALL AMERICANS, who are in this country LEGALLY, be something racist against Mexico? He just wants any Mexicans who want to come here, to do it LEGALLY. There are people though coming in from Mexico where they happen to be very bad people. NOT ALL OF THEM. Not even a number you can state with any accuracy. But some of them are rapists. Some people are being given information, in Mexico, as to how to get into the US, ILLEGALLY.

What is wrong with wanting to secure a border? That isnt racist. There isnt anything negative being said about any other country's people that would be racist. He didnt say ALL mexicans are rapists (but the media, and shitty politicians, are spreading that narrative, so it "must" be true....?...)

If people call him a racist, they are factually wrong then. So, they should stop saying it. If they keep saying it, they are assholes. IMO

YOU can THINK banning muslims means he hates all Muslims if you want. EVEN THOUGH, you would be completely ignoring his comments about Muslims and how he has no issue with them and likes them. That seems like a foolish stance to take, on your part, but you have that right to be ignorant. You also have the right to think he wants to make America white, even though there isnt any factual evidence to support it. I think less of you for thinking that, but its your right to believe what you want to believe. Just dont state your thoughts as if they are actual facts of what Trump wants to do.

thats all

Comments

Suicide King: Kill yourself

Load Metric
    Donald Trump: ‘I am the least racist person’
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...00c_story.html

“Well, I am not a racist, in fact, I am the least racist person that you’ve ever encountered. I’ll give you an example. It’s funny, I just got this, it was just sent to me by Don King. Now, Don knows more about race than anybody. He owns this newspaper, you know --Don’s made a lot of money. He just sent this to me, look at this.” - Donald Trump

Load Metric

You are like a little gnat. You're just a tiny irritant. You dont have much value around here. You and guys like Sysop, have no real worth. What do you contribute here, actually?

I cant think of many things you have done/said that have any lasting meaning. I dont know any good discussions you have started, or any thought provoking statements where people want to engage (except your twatish little jabs at me, which are pathetic).

Kindly fuck off. With all due respect. Before I pull out your MuMu photo and watch you cry again.

Note: I stand corrected. You have some LA DODGERS posts. Well done!

Do people here know that you once tried to threaten me? Mr internet tough guy, SK. Said he would fly out and kick my ass. I told him I would pick him up from the airport, Im so concerned. Idiot.
    Last edited by DRK Star; 06-10-2016 at 02:59 PM.

Load Metric

You are like a little gnat. You're just a tiny irritant. You dont have much value around here. You and guys like Sysop, have no real worth. What do you contribute here, actually?

I cant think of many things you have done/said that have any lasting meaning. I dont know any good discussions you have started, or any thought provoking statements where people want to engage (except your twatish little jabs at me, which are pathetic).

Kindly fuck off. With all due respect. Before I pull out your MuMu photo and watch you cry again.

Note: I stand corrected. You have some LA DODGERS posts. Well done!

Do people here know that you once tried to threaten me? Mr internet tough guy, SK. Said he would fly out and kick my ass. I told him I would pick him up from the airport, Im so concerned. Idiot.
    nah

Load Metric

You have people calling him a RACIST, yet, they have no proof of him doing something that would MEET the definition.

Why would him wanting to build a wall, to ensure the safety of ALL AMERICANS, who are in this country LEGALLY, be something racist against Mexico? He just wants any Mexicans who want to come here, to do it LEGALLY. There are people though coming in from Mexico where they happen to be very bad people. NOT ALL OF THEM. Not even a number you can state with any accuracy. But some of them are rapists. Some people are being given information, in Mexico, as to how to get into the US, ILLEGALLY.

What is wrong with wanting to secure a border? That isnt racist. There isnt anything negative being said about any other country's people that would be racist. He didnt say ALL mexicans are rapists (but the media, and shitty politicians, are spreading that narrative, so it "must" be true....?...)

If people call him a racist, they are factually wrong then. So, they should stop saying it. If they keep saying it, they are assholes. IMO

YOU can THINK banning muslims means he hates all Muslims if you want. EVEN THOUGH, you would be completely ignoring his comments about Muslims and how he has no issue with them and likes them. That seems like a foolish stance to take, on your part, but you have that right to be ignorant. You also have the right to think he wants to make America white, even though there isnt any factual evidence to support it. I think less of you for thinking that, but its your right to believe what you want to believe. Just dont state your thoughts as if they are actual facts of what Trump wants to do.

thats all
    You know what irritates me about you? That someone like Trump can say how much he likes you and how great he thinks you are while his actions say the EXACT fucking opposite and you will say... but he said he likes you. A wall?? Really? You fucking idiots. Is this 2000 BC? Is he going to confiscate all the rope? Mexico legit has air conditioned tunnels and these morons are excited about a wall.... They do realize Mexicans are not a primitive people right? That most undocumented people arrive on plane. A wall is going to ensure our safety? Fuck any moron that believes that. There is 0% chance you are that stupid and I'm beginning to think you are trolling me

Comments

Tellafriend: then why are you so worked up over having a wall?
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post

thats all
    You know what irritates me about you? That someone like Trump can say how much he likes you and how great he thinks you are while his actions say the EXACT fucking opposite and you will say... but he said he likes you. A wall?? Really? You fucking idiots. Is this 2000 BC? Is he going to confiscate all the rope? Mexico legit has air conditioned tunnels and these morons are excited about a wall.... They do realize Mexicans are not a primitive people right? That most undocumented people arrive on plane. A wall is going to ensure our safety? Fuck any moron that believes that. There is 0% chance you are that stupid and I'm beginning to think you are trolling me
    30 foot wall just opens the market to 31 foot ladders

Load Metric

drk, i'm fascinated by your reasoning here. humor me for a second -- if trump believed that all non-whites were an inferior species, would you consider him to be a racist? that would seem to be the very definition of being a racist to me, but how exactly would i "prove" he has that belief.

hypothetically, what would i need to show you to "prove" he is a racist? would only a confession constitute proof, and since we don't have one, does that mean he defintively "ISN'T a racist", like you said? seriously, what would you accept as "proof."

Load Metric
    lol at blake the self hating zionist asian JUST UP IN THIS

Thread Information