Page 605 of 2148 FirstFirst ... 10550555559560160260360460560660760860961565570511051605 ... LastLast
Results 12,081 to 12,100 of 42960

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Throughout his 44-year career in the Marine Corps, Mattis gained a reputation as an aggressive combat commander, a straight talker and a leader who gained almost legendary status among his fellow Marines, who continue to recount unconfirmed stories like when Mattis, unmarried, relieved a duty officer on Christmas Eve so the young man could spend it with his family.

Iran probably is a problem and Im sure General Mattis knows a little more about Iran than you and I do.

Comments

Gordman:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Throughout his 44-year career in the Marine Corps, Mattis gained a reputation as an aggressive combat commander, a straight talker and a leader who gained almost legendary status among his fellow Marines, who continue to recount unconfirmed stories like when Mattis, unmarried, relieved a duty officer on Christmas Eve so the young man could spend it with his family.

Iran probably is a problem and Im sure General Mattis knows a little more about Iran than you and I do.
    Sounds gay.

Load Metric
    If only the rest of his nominations were as solid as Mattis, we'd be in great shape.

Load Metric
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 498
Size:  148.4 KB

Comments

Gordman: Holy shit you're a fucking moron
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    The guy joined the marines at 17 or 18 and worked his way up the ranks and became a General. He has no wife or kids, his entire life has been dedicated to the armed forces.
    That's good enough for me

Who do you think should get the job?
    Sounds like a fanatic who may only see the world in terms of black or white. Very dangerous when it is critical to recognize the grey areas where a middle-ground solution coupled with political compromise is necessary to avert a looming disaster. Perfect example is how the Kennedy brothers ignored the unanimous advice of the generals to attack Cuba during the Cuban missile crisis. Their "quarantine" and back channel negotiations with the Soviets averted a devastating nuclear war *and* dramatially de-escalated tensions with the Soviets.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
Views: 498
Size:  148.4 KB
    1. Aren't you a little old to be making brain dead Hitler comparisons?

2. These type of lolposts helped Trump get elected.

3. Log off.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Owl! That hurt!

Gordman: offset the bumbling retard
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
Views: 462
Size:  153.8 KB

Comments

DJ_Chaps: incapable of adult level thinking

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This Hamilton shit is just LOL.

Pence gave a great response to it.

Trump was stupid to have gotten involved and to demand an apology.

But boy... what a fucking (successful) publicity stunt!

The liberals are eating it up, and now everyone on the left wants to go see "Hamilton". It should be sold out for years to come.

The guy who admonished Pence even asked the audience to whip out their phones and record it for social media. Could this have been any more transparent?

But yeah, my Facebook is full of sheep who are applauding them and posting things like, "Next time I'm in New York, I'm going to see Hamilton!" and "I'm going to order Hamilton merchandise immediately!"

The left is so gullible when it comes to shit like this.

It's the same reason scammers like Anita $arkeesian took idiot left wing gamers for hundreds of thousands of dollars, by making up a few phony internet "threats". The guilty liberal dollars came pouring in.

It's also the same reason Target decided to end their "Boy's Toys" and "Girl's Toys" sections, and instead just made it all "Toys". Again, the liberals ate it up and did all of their Christmas shopping that year at Target. You know... because a 3-year-old totally cares what section you buy his/her gift from.

Comments

El Gallo: Hamilton is sold out for over a year

Platinum
    Load Metric

There should be a new arm of govt. called The Dept of Peace.

All lobbying should be banned.

Nobody with dual citizenship should be allowed to hold office in the US govt. FFS Is there a better way for the US to hand over control of our govt to a foreign nation? Were so cucked there's not even a debate over this LOL policy.

Miltary leaders should be banned from working for defense contractors because of conflict of interest.

Until we do the above here's who Trump should appoint.
    Name:  120927074234-benjamin-netanyahu-bomb-un-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg
Views: 470
Size:  110.8 KB
    For transparency and accountability.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Pol...dvisers-473297
    Just googling for the above image here's the breaking headlines.
    "Netanyahu forbids ministers from contacting Trump advisers."
    "Netanyahu directed ministers and deputy ministers on Monday not to make direct contact with officials in US President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team, in an apparent effort to prevent a proliferation of messages from Jerusalem to the new administration.

New cabinet-secretary Tzachi Braverman wrote the ministers and deputy ministers that they should[B] only make contact with the new administration through the Prime Minister’s Office or through the embassy in Washington."

Be the first to know - Join our Facebook page.

The directive came a day after Education Minister Naftali Bennett attended a Zionist Organization of America dinner on Sunday night in New York that was also attended by David Friedman and Jason Greenblatt, two of Trump’s Jewish advisers on Israel."

Lol They don't want those Alt Righters freaking out just yet. shhh.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/wo...d-shimron.html
    NYT
    Netanyahu Faces Conflict-of-Interest Scrutiny in Submarine Deal
    "JERUSALEM — Dogged for decades by scandals ranging from the funding of family trips to enormous ice cream bills, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel is again under scrutiny, this time over a billion-dollar deal with Germany for the acquisition of three new submarines."

I had to check out that ice cream bill, $2700 a year. Ice cream's great give the man a pass wtf.

Load Metric

Finally, a place for liberals to live in peace.

Comments

FPS_Russia: lol, Those are Hillary supporters not progressives.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Finally, a place for liberals to live in peace.
    When SNL is making fun of liberals for being ridiculous, you know that liberals are being pretty damn ridiculous.

LOL @ the bar with "diverse viewpoints". That's pretty much exactly the Facebook page of any liberal these days.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    The guy joined the marines at 17 or 18 and worked his way up the ranks and became a General. He has no wife or kids, his entire life has been dedicated to the armed forces.
    That's good enough for me

Who do you think should get the job?
    Sounds like a fanatic who may only see the world in terms of black or white. Very dangerous when it is critical to recognize the grey areas where a middle-ground solution coupled with political compromise is necessary to avert a looming disaster. Perfect example is how the Kennedy brothers ignored the unanimous advice of the generals to attack Cuba during the Cuban missile crisis. Their "quarantine" and back channel negotiations with the Soviets averted a devastating nuclear war *and* dramatially de-escalated tensions with the Soviets.

Name:  1c4020d84dfe5380859a3338ffe46a26.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  71.4 KB

Just when I think you can't say anything more fucking stupid on this forum, you continue to amaze everyone here.

You constantly cackle like a bumbling fucking idiot on topics which you know NOTHING about. You'd look much smarter if you just shut the fuck up for even a few days at this point.

Now go grab a juice box and a snack pack, sit in your play area and find a coloring book. Right now the adults are talking.

Comments

RealTalk: the 2 worst shit posters on the site battling it out

Load Metric
    This Hamilton shit is just LOL.

Pence gave a great response to it.

Trump was stupid to have gotten involved and to demand an apology.

But boy... what a fucking (successful) publicity stunt!

The liberals are eating it up, and now everyone on the left wants to go see "Hamilton". It should be sold out for years to come.

The guy who admonished Pence even asked the audience to whip out their phones and record it for social media. Could this have been any more transparent?

But yeah, my Facebook is full of sheep who are applauding them and posting things like, "Next time I'm in New York, I'm going to see Hamilton!" and "I'm going to order Hamilton merchandise immediately!"

The left is so gullible when it comes to shit like this.

It's the same reason scammers like Anita $arkeesian took idiot left wing gamers for hundreds of thousands of dollars, by making up a few phony internet "threats". The guilty liberal dollars came pouring in.

It's also the same reason Target decided to end their "Boy's Toys" and "Girl's Toys" sections, and instead just made it all "Toys". Again, the liberals ate it up and did all of their Christmas shopping that year at Target. You know... because a 3-year-old totally cares what section you buy his/her gift from.
    Yea sorry but you are far off on this... Hamilton is sold out for like 18+ months and good tickets go for like 1k on the secondary market. Trust me they have 0 worry about sales for prob a yr or 2 out, which by then this stunt will be long forgotten.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I know, it's inevitable you're going to have at least a couple of tards here who will question and criticize EEEVERYTHING.
    Mattis is the real deal. Quit bumbling around and trying to automatically equate him to your standard military "warmonger" or what have you.

Who would you have in the seat if you don't like Mattis?

Richard Simmons!?

Maybe we can find a secretary who can have group talks and roast marshmallows around a campfire with the people who want to kill us, or even send them a strongly worded email to stop it, or else...would that suit you better?? The people who auto-criticize him are the ones who really don't know much about him but likely just took one look at him and said to themselves " oh fuck, this guy is just going to start shit with everyone"

A marine is normally calculated, loyal, disciplined, uses his head before his weapon...i could go on but you get the idea; Mattis is the top of the line in that crop.

He has been critical of several military moves over time - that's because he continuously thinks 10 steps ahead when others can't even grasp it - I.E. Obama. Obama firing him a few years ago should tell you everything you need to know that Mattis is the right pick. Obama has been continuously purging top brass with real experience. It's disgusting.

Obama admin dumped him because he was thinking 10 steps ahead asked the tough questions, and they simply couldn't handle it. They couldn't even grasp that far ahead:

Pentagon insiders say that he rubbed civilian officials the wrong way -- not because he went all "mad dog," which is his public image, and the view at the White House, but rather because he pushed the civilians so hard on considering the second- and third-order consequences of military action against Iran. Some of those questions apparently were uncomfortable. Like, what do you do with Iran once the nuclear issue is resolved and it remains a foe? What do you do if Iran then develops conventional capabilities that could make it hazardous for U.S. Navy ships to operate in the Persian Gulf? He kept saying, "And then what?"
    http://www.weeklystandard.com/obama-...article/697744

And the biggest dick move ever? They fucking fired this 40 year distinguished general without even the common fucking courtesy of a PHONE CALL! Reason 1,048,859 why Obama is a piece of shit.

President Barack Obama fired Mattis without the common courtesy of a phone call. Mattis, who at the time headed Central Command, was told by an aide through a note in 2013 that Obama was pushing him into retirement early. The reason was because he kept asking "uncomfortable" questions towards Obama's foreign policy team about Iran, such as: "What do you do with Iran once the nuclear issue is resolved and it remains a foe? What do you do if Iran then develops conventional capabilities that could make it hazardous for U.S. Navy ships to operate in the Persian Gulf?" Mattis also clashed with Obama's team on "what to do about mischief Iran is exporting to other countries."

Mattis's common-sense questions were apparently too much for Obama and his team to handle.

His public image might be to some that he is a tough hard ass who doesn't take any shit. In reality, he's much smarter and more calculated than that. For cripe sakes, isn't that what you want?

Name:  quote-you-are-part-of-the-world-s-most-feared-and-trusted-force-engage-your-brain-before-you-jam.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  72.8 KB

Comments

FPS_Russia: TWS rep

NaturalBornHustler: worst poster on this site offset

sonatine: not bad

Load Metric
    Mathis is literally Mark Antony without the faggotry.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    uh marc anthony knocked j lo up and was in one of the greatest movies of all time man on fire show some respect idiot

Load Metric
    he also has a hose that is the size of an average mans arm

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    uh marc anthony knocked j lo up and was in one of the greatest movies of all time man on fire show some respect idiot

Simmer down randy

Name:  images-27.jpg
Views: 820
Size:  5.5 KB

Load Metric
    first off randy looks like a player and 2nd dont come at my mans randy like that

Load Metric
    How i look when i see an lol wow post

Name:  images-39.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  7.2 KB

Name:  images-44.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  5.9 KB

Thread Information