Page 59 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263691091595591059 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 42968

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    What is wrong with you, G?

How were they "ripped off" if they praised the info and thought it was a worthwhile investment? They made more money because of it. More than their investment.

You hate Trump so much that it's clouded your judgement. You are making statements that aren't normally like you. When you keep doing this, you keep stating THAT I AM the one with the issues, but I'm providing facts that destroy your arguments.

Load Metric
    how does one go from being a hippie to being a right wing gop extremist? It just doesn't add up.

Comments

DRK Star: not a hippie. hate patchouli. Cop Enthusiast, likes long walks on the beach, hates whats happening in Chicago due to Liberals

SysOp:

Load Metric
    Has anyone brought up that trump thinks vaccines cause autism?

Comments

El Gallo: *sigh*

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

How were they "ripped off" if they praised the info and thought it was a worthwhile investment? They made more money because of it. More than their investment.

You hate Trump so much that it's clouded your judgement. You are making statements that aren't normally like you. When you keep doing this, you keep stating THAT I AM the one with the issues, but I'm providing facts that destroy your arguments.
    If you feel you are "destroying" me in any way shape or form, you are suffering from delusion. Do you honestly feel that way?... like when you type and click submit do you feel like you are making valid points? I know that within your own head you may feel you are making sense, but no one here who isn't a crackhead thinks you are. Really let that sink in.

I am called a lot of things, dumb is not one of them. The people I surround myself with also tend to be more intelligent. From the geniuses that work with me to my friends that work or have worked for NASA... none of them agree with anything you are saying and they all think you are losing it. Why can't you step back for a second and see that? I am honestly trying to help you from looking like a crazy person on facebook and in your personal life.

Comments

SysOp:

Suicide King: Nailed

MumblesBadly: Commendable, but, alas, a lost cause.

DRK Star: Nigga Plz

rum dick: daryl doubled up on his pain meds this week
    Last edited by El Gallo; 06-10-2016 at 10:56 AM.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post

If you feel you are "destroying" me in any way shape or form, you are suffering from delusion. Do you honestly feel that way?... like when you type and click submit do you feel like you are making valid points? I know that within your own head you are making sense, but no one here who isn't a crackhead thinks you are. Really let that sink in.

I am called a lot of things, dumb is not one of them. The people I surround myself with also tend to be more intelligent. From the geniuses that work with me to my friends that work or have worked for NASA... none of them agree with anything you are saying and they all think you are losing it. Why can't you step back for a second and see that? I am honestly trying to help you from looking like a crazy person on facebook and in your personal life.

LOL!!!!!!

Load Metric
    Gallo,

Please go into detail, how they got "Ripped Off", without using your OPINION as a fact.

seriously, your arguments have been bad. I dont have the time to go back in this thread, but they are within the last 10 pages, and they are a mess.

Load Metric
    I post repeatedly, about people involved in the legal process having potential BIAS
    I state in one case that its a judge
    I give you the Baltimore case, show you how the ATTORNEY has bias, and you post THIS

Lol not a judge. What your asking for is segregation and you don't even realize it

LOL not a judge = No shit. I never said it HAD to be a judge. The point was bias, and instead your make a point of arguing that the person wasnt a judge. What fucking difference does it make, when I am arguing that both of them had a bias that could affect the case?

And how am I asking for segregation? Im not asking people to recuse themselves FOR SIMPLY BEING A RACE!!! You have missed that point every single time. I have no idea where you are going with the "Im asking for segregation" argument.

Comments

rum dick: you need a nap or maybe a snickers.....the last couple days have been a bad look for you and I say that as someone who is usually a fan

Gold
    Load Metric
    Gallo,

Please go into detail, how they got "Ripped Off", without using your OPINION as a fact.

seriously, your arguments have been bad. I dont have the time to go back in this thread, but they are within the last 10 pages, and they are a mess.

of course you don't. every time you try to match wits with gallo, he makes you look like a fucking clown. but please for the entertainment of the board, go back and tear his arguments apart in the last 10 pages so we can all point and laugh after he leaves your ginger asshole gaping yet again.

Comments

rum dick: had to be said

Load Metric
    youre right

I give up

you win G

Load Metric
    Gallo,

Like seriously, STFU about anybody using their opinion as fact. You do it all the time in police threads. & I mean ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Because the LOGIC around here is a disaster

I just give up. Its painful now to read.

Gold
    Load Metric
    no please, keep going. show everyone how flawed their logic is, and how you are the only logical person on the board.

Load Metric
    Fine,

Gallo. Please explain to the class, how my parents got "ripped off", after reading about the success with the program

then, please explain how you wanted to argue BUT SHE IS NOT A JUDGE, when I was indicating to you that there is likely BIAS in the SD Judge, the Balt Attorney and the Stanford Judge, and how the likely BIAS could affect all the cases, and those people shouldnt be involved (recuse themselves).

Why is the fact that the woman was an attorney, with a VERY likely Bias (based on her own words), not matter in the case?

I will just wait to see that explanation, then I will stfu

Gold
    Load Metric
    Fine,

Gallo. Please explain to the class, how my parents got "ripped off", after reading about the success with the program

then, please explain how you wanted to argue BUT SHE IS NOT A JUDGE, when I was indicating to you that there is likely BIAS in the SD Judge, the Balt Attorney and the Stanford Judge, and how the likely BIAS could affect all the cases, and those people shouldnt be involved (recuse themselves).

Why is the fact that the woman was an attorney, with a VERY likely Bias (based on her own words), not matter in the case?

using DRK logic i anticipate an avalanche of shitposts for the next 24hrs

Comments

DRK Star: you wont see it. Im spent. This discussion makes zero sense to me. Just waiting on Gallo's responses.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Could somebody please give me cliffs as to the whole attorney bias thing dork's babbling about? Sorry, but I can't bring myself to go back and read though his hysterics to figure out whatever point he's failing to make.

Comments

DRK Star: no, go back and read it. You talked shit to me, I addressed things, and then you ran away "to take a shit" and never replied.

Load Metric
    Just 2 super clear examples of Trump being a terrible person... what he said about McCain being a loser and mimicking a disabled person. It's other level man child behavior and his supporters either find a way to justify it like Drk by saying "Americans are pussies and can't take a joke" or they just let it go. It's astonishing to watch. I don't do that with Hillary Clinton. She has done some super shady shit. I don't trust her, I make no excuses for her or try to justify her actions. I have to pick between 2 shitty people and I am picking the lesser of 2 evils in my opinion. I just feel Hillary has a far less chance of calling the Mexican president a spic or letting out the n-word while on stage because she gets excited.

This truly is a phenomenon. The man has done and said terrible things... I have like 50 examples, but the 2 above are very obvious, but DRK finds a way to justify them... The speaker of the house Paul Ryan admits Trump's comments about the judge were racist and met with him to tell him so. Even the Republican speaker of the house has a hard time justifying a clearly racist comment. The best part about Trump is how he consistently doubles down on his stupdity and people just fall for it. The first time this man apologizes for anything he'll be done.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    Just 2 super clear examples of Trump being a terrible person... what he said about McCain being a loser and mimicking a disabled person. It's other level man child behavior and his supporters either find a way to justify it like Drk by saying "Americans are pussies and can't take a joke" or they just let it go. It's astonishing to watch. I don't do that with Hillary Clinton. She has done some super shady shit. I don't trust her, I make no excuses for her or try to justify her actions. I have to pick between 2 shitty people and I am picking the lesser of 2 evils in my opinion. I just feel Hillary has a far less chance of calling the Mexican president a spic or letting out the n-word while on stage because she gets excited.

This truly is a phenomenon. The man has done and said terrible things... I have like 50 examples, but the 2 above are very obvious, but DRK finds a way to justify them... The speaker of the house Paul Ryan admits Trump's comments about the judge were racist and met with him to tell him so. Even the Republican speaker of the house has a hard time justifying a clearly racist comment. The best part about Trump is how he consistently doubles down on his stupdity and people just fall for it. The first time this man apologizes for anything he'll be done.

Holy mother of FUCK

I wAnt to jump off a fucking bridge right now.

WHAT DOES ANY OF THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE TWO QUESTIONS I ASKED YOU TO ADDRESS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Comments

El Gallo: I was already typing.. I didn't see it until after.. settle down

Load Metric

ok, let's take a vote.

Is it better to:

1. Call people names and say terrible things about people and lend your name to something that ended out being a stinker?
    -or-
    2. Take money from foreign governments in a kickback scheme to become a multimillionaire by selling influence for her future Presidential bid, cover up for the President by lying openly to the American people and more personally to the faces of the parents and loved ones of the dead from Benghazi by telling them it was a youtube video that got them all killed, just so she could claim that ISIS wasn't winning?

Load Metric
    Fine,

It's too much, let's plan on having a drink soon and I will attempt to explain it as easily as possible. Your bias argument might be the worst one. Next you won't want women who were raped to ever prosecute in a rape case because they are biased. You don't get the can of worms this opens and that it makes 0 difference or sense. If a judge is found to have been unfair, there are appeals and many other protections. You don't get that the rabbit hole you are going down leads to segregation at the most granular level. Play out the long game in your head and the conclusion is pretty easy to see.

Let's talk in person.

Comments

DRK Star: El Gallo: I was already typing.. I didn't see it until after.. settle down. OK, Sorry, Pookie.

Load Metric
    Just 2 super clear examples of Trump being a terrible person....what he said about McCain being a loser and mimicking a disabled person.

Great, Trump is a terrible person in YOUR eyes. YOU have an issue with what he did. I only have a slight issue with what he did. You hate him, I dont. Next topic.

It's other level man child behavior and his supporters either find a way to justify it like Drk by saying "Americans are pussies and can't take a joke" or they just let it go.

This is vague. Not going to discuss this. I cant justify everything he does. Some of its great. Some of its horseshit.

It's astonishing to watch. I don't do that with Hillary Clinton. She has done some super shady shit. I don't trust her, I make no excuses for her or try to justify her actions. I have to pick between 2 shitty people and I am picking the lesser of 2 evils in my opinion. I just feel Hillary has a far less chance of calling the Mexican president a spic or letting out the n-word while on stage because she gets excited.

Thank you for your opinion. Its been noted.

This truly is a phenomenon. The man has done and said terrible things... I have like 50 examples, but the 2 above are very obvious, but DRK finds a way to justify them... The speaker of the house Paul Ryan admits Trump's comments about the judge were racist and met with him to tell him so.

Again, you care much, I care little. I look at it differently than you. It doesnt mean EITHER ONE of us is right or wrong. Next.

Even the Republican speaker of the house has a hard time justifying a clearly racist comment. The best part about Trump is how he consistently doubles down on his stupdity and people just fall for it. The first time this man apologizes for anything he'll be done.

Thank you for your opinion. Its been noted.

answer my two questions!!!

Thread Information