Page 564 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 6446451455456056156256356456556656756857461466410641564 ... LastLast
Results 11,261 to 11,280 of 42968

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Platinum
    Load Metric

Get ready for an even more dishonest and incompetent version of George W Bush.
    Wars for Israel are guaranteed!
    WWIII w Russia and/or China are very possible.
    $Trillions of dollars of tax cuts for the rich during war.
    Withdrawal from all our Climate change agreements.
    I had a feeling Trump was going to fill his cabinet w Neocons.
    TRUMP WILL PASS THE TPP.
    He won't do anything about the border.
    He'll privatize or eliminate (same thing) SS
    He'll shred Obamacare w no reasonable replacement.
    This will cause a total collapse of the USA imo.

Guess who Trump's top foreign policy adviser will be?
    Name:  1405590319918.cached.jpg
Views: 561
Size:  363.3 KB

All the shit Trump talked about the Iraq war and this is who he appoints. America you got played.
    This election was about which Neocon you'd prefer to lie us into war.
    Trump=Bolton
    Hillary=Kagan.
    So glad I stuck to stein.

Comments

MumblesBadly: What's the over/under on the number of months before Trump gets tricked into starting a war with Iran?

Platinum
    Load Metric

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Jerry Springer will serve you well the next 4 years, God bless
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    A look into how Trump won Wisconsin.
    I hope Scott Walker catches the beating of a lifetime someday, fucking piece of shit.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0e80b02cde61a

Comments

MumblesBadly: Would be super ironic if Trump dismantles the Merchant Marine union.

FPS_Russia: Geez, this is going to be a long 4 years

Load Metric
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 421
Size:  65.1 KB

Comments

Tellafriend: ok, lol, and a rare green rep here for Mumbles

hongkonger: True
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Did the Republicans not give Obama the finger for almost his whole two terms when he attempted cross-party cooperation.

So why would the Democrats sign up to anything now. And especially more so considering the deplorables have put a shifty as fuck orangutan into the chair.

Frustrate as much as possible before putting Bernie up against the charlatan in 4 years time should be the play.

And who knows, maybe one of the numerous women he's assaulted might get something to stick before his term is up.

That would be my preference.
    But the majority of the Dems are establishment center right and will play along to keep the corporate donations rolling in. The "revolution" is dead.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Banned
    Load Metric
    This thread just went full retard

Comments

hongkonger: Because you're back?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post

jesus hk, you're better than this - you're beginning to sound like ftpjesus
    Sorry still shell shocked. But the electoral college has got to go.
    LOL. You just are not very bright. The reason the EC exisits is so two or three states based on population do not control the election. You would need a constitutional amendment to get rid of the EC, 3/4 of the states to vote in unison for such an amendment. So you would need states like Montana, Idaho and Alabama voting to concede their power to say New York and California.

Do you know how idiotic you sound? I know you get most of your news from Facebook, but fucking A, nobody has a right to be this stupid and have basic freedoms.

Comments

hongkonger: There's a reason everybody hates you

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

Ford pardoned Nixon for any crimes he committed while President. The President has a lot of weird powers related to pardons, with no checks or reviews. George W Bush commuted Scooter Libby's 30 month prison sentence without actually pardoning him, after Libby intentionally released classified information to the public. There was no outrage from the Republicans.
    How do you feel about Bill Clinton's pardon of Mark Rich after he donated $1,000,000 to the construction of the Clinton Library?
    FFS, Druff! Marc Rich's pardon was heavily lobbied for by Israel for what he did for it's safety and endangered Jews in various global hotspots! It was the right call by Team Bill!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...es%3F0p19G%3De

Comments

Tellafriend: ok, back to normal. idiot.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    And lol why is "blake" acting so righteous in this thread all of a sudden. If i remember correctly this dickhead was also someone who believed Hillary would walk the election. Although to be fair, I do remember him playing the role of a girl being spitroasted like a noncommittal pussy.
    "krypt," can you identify the post or posts of mine that would have triggered this sex-deprived response?

you're right that i thought hillary would crush trump and even offered dish $215 for free if trump won (which he still hasn't taken me up on, dish pm me if you want it), and i also voted for her.

i'll give you credit for somehow perfectly capturing my essence with the spitroasting thing, but where have i acted righteous? that's taking it too far
    Last edited by blake; 11-10-2016 at 05:14 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post

Get ready for an even more dishonest and incompetent version of George W Bush.
    Wars for Israel are guaranteed!
    WWIII w Russia and/or China are very possible.
    $Trillions of dollars of tax cuts for the rich during war.
    Withdrawal from all our Climate change agreements.
    I had a feeling Trump was going to fill his cabinet w Neocons.
    TRUMP WILL PASS THE TPP.
    He won't do anything about the border.
    He'll privatize or eliminate (same thing) SS
    He'll shred Obamacare w no reasonable replacement.
    This will cause a total collapse of the USA imo.

Guess who Trump's top foreign policy adviser will be?
    Name:  1405590319918.cached.jpg
Views: 561
Size:  363.3 KB

All the shit Trump talked about the Iraq war and this is who he appoints. America you got played.
    This election was about which Neocon you'd prefer to lie us into war.
    Trump=Bolton
    Hillary=Kagan.
    So glad I stuck to stein.
    wow that was quick

Load Metric
    Trump is the least of my worries.. I think he might actually try and make America great again or w/e just because his ego is so big. I think he knows he really touched regular people and these Supportors have been extremely loyal to him. Im hoping he shows similar loyality in return and doesn't just fuck everyone like most billionaires would.
    Paul Ryan and that little turkey necked cunt Mtich Mcconnell are the guys im worried about because they are already bought and paid for and have no loyality to anyone but themselves and wealthy donors.

Time will tell I geuss. Hopefully things go well but I def have my doubts.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

i would expect this kind of talk from the infowars crowd if hillary won, but not from an educated person whose candidate got crushed. he's pretty far from illegitimate
    The electoral college is a joke. Hillary won the popular vote. W was illegitimate too.
    careful, sounding a little close to this guy

Comments

TheXFactor: LOL, FUCK YOU FEELINGS!!!!

Load Metric
    I got to say, I'm LOVING this Trump victory. The fallout is spectacular, and incredibly entertaining.

Trump very well might be a narcissistic psychopath, but I believe what you see is what you will get with Trump.
    Hillary on the other hand is a totally deceitful piece of garbage. I detest those who disguise themselves as a decent, kind person... yet secretly they're an abomination.

Watching all these folks cry and twist the truth around to suit their political preferences is gold. All these celebrities who were supporting Hillary make me laugh, like these rich, self-indulgent, privileged few have a clue what's happening in the real world, they are totally out of touch with reality.

Ding-dong the witch is dead.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    I got to say, I'm LOVING this Trump victory. The fallout is spectacular, and incredibly entertaining.

Trump very well might be a narcissistic psychopath, but I believe what you see is what you will get with Trump.
    Hillary on the other hand is a totally deceitful piece of garbage. I detest those who disguise themselves as a decent, kind person... yet secretly they're an abomination.

Watching all these folks cry and twist the truth around to suit their political preferences is gold. All these celebrities who were supporting Hillary make me laugh, like these rich, self-indulgent, privileged few have a clue what's happening in the real world, they are totally out of touch with reality.

Ding-dong the witch is dead.
    I was on twitter for like 10 min this morning at is was indeed spectacular!! Only 8 more years of this.

They are too stupid to realize that 2 years of it didn't work, but that won't stop them!

Oh it is glorious.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    http://www.barstoolsports.com/boston...ppy-trump-won/

No one’s ever going to mistake me for a Trump supporter or a Trump fan or even a Trump “I don’t think the guy is a piece of shit, maybe he’s alright.” I hate him. I think he’s a fucking racist scumbag with a few sexual assaults under his belt and I think it sucks that he’s the president elect of our country.

Having said that, FUCK these people. Fuck them right to hell. Are you idiots too stupid to see that this is basically the reason Trump got elected? Too dumb to realize that a significant portion of America, enough to get him the electroal votes he needed, are sick of this shit. I’d ask what you’re even protesting but it’s an insult to protests to call these one. The demonstrations are a bunch of whiny fucking brats who didn’t get their way so now they’re stomping in the aisles at the supermarket and holding their breath until mommy agrees to buy them the cereal they want. This isn’t a protest it’s a goddamn temper tantrum. There was a democratic election and you fucking lost, deal with it. Or is that what you’re protesting? Are you protesting democracy and think Hillary should just go fucking chain herself to the White House gate and not agree to shit out the key until they say she can live there?

This is the exact shit that everyone feared would happen if Trump lost. People said he threatened the peaceful transition of power and all that America stands for because he wasn’t sure if he would accept the results of the election. What the fuck are you guys doing? Storming the streets and gathering outside his building with pitchforks and torches. There are shootings and flag burnings happening. Imagine if these were Trump supporters rather than Hillary? Democrats would be scared to leave their houses until spring because the people outside with different political views must be violent, dangerous maniacs! It’s insanity. You want to protest? Go protest outside the Democratic Party’s HQ and tell them you’re pissed off they gave people a shitty candidate to vote for and ran a shitty campaign and lost to a scumbag.

I hate Trump with a burning passion but I hate these people even more. If you followed Lady Gaga to a cry fest outside Trump Tower last night then fuck you.

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Yup Rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    So was the election rigged? I heard it was rigged.
    I heard you're a fucking idiot and lost a lost your entire retirement savings. That's going down great with my coffee this morning as I move my winnings through various Bitcoin accounts and exchanges. LO FUCKING L !!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BAGGINS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    So was the election rigged? I heard it was rigged.
    I heard you're a fucking idiot and lost a lost your entire retirement savings. That's going down great with my coffee this morning as I move my winnings through various Bitcoin accounts and exchanges. LO FUCKING L !!!
    LOL. I never gloat when people lose because its awful karma, but in thecase of Small Dick and Hongmonger I have made an exception. Each was so fucking obnoxious during this whole thread, its nice to see each of them get fucking cornholed. And make no mistake, it was a cornholing of epic proportion.

Comments

hongkonger: Says the most obnoxious person in the history of NWP/DD/PFA

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BAGGINS View Post

LOL. I never gloat when people lose because its awful karma, but in thecase of Small Dick and Hongmonger I have made an exception. Each was so fucking obnoxious during this whole thread, its nice to see each of them get fucking cornholed. And make no mistake, it was a cornholing of epic proportion.
    Exactly. Also, I don't believe in karma so could really give a shit. Although Shillary getting her face caved in the way she did may force me to reconsider that stance. What I especially liked about the aftermath was the report from the editor of the NY Observer (of something) saying that the reason that she didn't give a concession speech was that she was crying unconsolably and blaming both James Comey (obvious) and Obama, for not doing enough for her!! The guy was literally flying around the country pimping his "Don't Boo..... VOTE!" bullshit for the entire last month at any college that would have him. Fuck, I'm so happy.
    Last edited by BAGGINS; 11-10-2016 at 07:57 AM.

Load Metric

Great episode of South Park last night.

(South Park Season 20, Episode 7 "Oh Jeez")

Thread Information