Page 550 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 5045050054054654754854955055155255355456060065010501550 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 11,000 of 42980

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Just haven't been able to get on, been busy, but fair and square right?
    I'm just hoping Teump doesn't reach 301. I can still win my bet with sidedish.

It's nice if you but Don't worry for my well-being. I live in a civilized country and I'll be ok

HA HA HA HA HA

Dont fucking bullshit me

good grief

the last thing at this point you want to do is bullshit me some more
    Bullshit you about what?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Well played, Trump and the Republicans.

You harnessed the anger, ignorance, and xenophobia of America extremely well. Now you have the stage to yourselves. You own every single thing that happens over the next two years. All of those angry people are going to expect you to deliver on all of the shit they were promised. We will see how that goes.

I had stupidly forgotten how excellent the Democrats are at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Joe Biden is kicking himself right now. Dems run a shrew for president, dumb dumb dumb.

The more likable person always wins.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Can anyone tell me what the election betting odds are at right now?

Sonatine?

What are the betting odds at right now?

I can't seem to log on to the sites to see..

I was thinking about making a late bet on the election on Trump, any takers out there?

I know there are Hillary betters, ill give you a deal at -200 Trump? any takers?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Well played, Trump and the Republicans.

You harnessed the anger, ignorance, and xenophobia of America extremely well. Now you have the stage to yourselves. You own every single thing that happens over the next two years. All of those angry people are going to expect you to deliver on all of the shit they were promised. We will see how that goes.

I had stupidly forgotten how excellent the Democrats are at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Joe Biden is kicking himself right now. Dems run a shrew for president, dumb dumb dumb.

The more likable person always wins.
    Of course people are going to talk about Biden and Bernie Sanders. Neither one would have been as good of a general election candidate as people are going to make them out to be. When faced with the full weight of the Republican machine, both had a lot of weaknesses that could have been exploited.

Load Metric
    Won $5800 and a Republican is back in the white house.

Nothing better then free market capitalism
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Load Metric
    Congratulations

MADAM PRESIDENT!

GOD EMPRESS!

She won, right??

You do realize dopey evangelical morons like yourself have now radicalized people willing to let you be? I was always against any religious persecution against evangelicals. Now, you own this horrible guy. You moron retarded. Christian followers just turned out in the biggest numbers since 1980 for an insane narcissist. You are now the largest group of hypocrites in the history of the US. And after he tanks the economy, which is a certainty, you are your ilk will be the scapegoats. All the trailer trash will just scurry back under the sink when he fails because they never had shit or anything to protect, but you bible-thumping morons will pay. When they take away religious tax exemptions for churches and look to villianize you for all that Trump brings, rather than defending you, I'lll laugh when they hang you in the town square.

You have no idea what you brought upon yourselves. I'll donate to every single anti-Christian cause possible at this point. You"'ll have 4 years of the 2 Corinthians guy who is the the most secular candidate we have ever elected, and then it's open season on pudgy evagelicals such as yourself. I won't rest until your family bleeds out on the street. You're the enemy now, and he wasn't even someone to advance your cause. That's how dumb you are. Laugh it up. Your time is short you fucking mong. You just radicalized a bunch of people who would have let you live and let live. Now I want you and yours destroyed.

Comments

RealTalk: WOW

big dick: HOLY SHIT

Lord of the Fraud: George Carlin couldn't of said it better

Load Metric
    What fucking machine barry?

The Republican party was against him pretty much the whole way.

Now who's sounding like a conspiracy theorist?

You are a condescending delusional libtard who can't get out side of your fake reality and consider all points of view.

You fucking retard.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: you are pfa's village idiot. noose yourself.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    the european markets just opened and they are death spiraling out the gate.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    BCR

your long winded diatribes are akin to a rambling meth addict.

Comments

BCR: Dont know you. Dont give a fuck. No methe

LegallyNonBindingPosts: you are pfa's village idiot. noose yourself.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

get some sleep bud

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    2%, matching our futures which have stabilized...

interesting...thought the euros woulda slammed the shit outta our futures...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    BCR

your long winded diatribes are akin to a rambling meth addict.

Don't care about some random n-word. No meth. Been too soft on mongs like Gordman too long. Now open season.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Congratulations

MADAM PRESIDENT!

GOD EMPRESS!

She won, right??

You do realize dopey evangelical morons like yourself have now radicalized people willing to let you be? I was always against any religious persecution against evangelicals. Now, you own this horrible guy. You moron retarded. Christian followers just turned out in the biggest numbers since 1980 for an insane narcissist. You are now the largest group of hypocrites in the history of the US. And after he tanks the economy, which is a certainty, you are your ilk will be the scapegoats. All the trailer trash will just scurry back under the sink when he fails because they never had shit or anything to protect, but you bible-thumping morons will pay. When they take away religious tax exemptions for churches and look to villianize you for all that Trump brings, rather than defending you, I'lll laugh when they hang you in the town square.

You have no idea what you brought upon yourselves. I'll donate to every single anti-Christian cause possible at this point. You"'ll have 4 years of the 2 Corinthians guy who is the the most secular candidate we have ever elected, and then it's open season on pudgy evagelicals such as yourself. I won't rest until your family bleeds out on the street. You're the enemy now, and he wasn't even someone to advance your cause. That's how dumb you are. Laugh it up. Your time is short you fucking mong. You just radicalized a bunch of people who would have let you live and let live. Now I want you and yours destroyed.
    Bad news: Trump won

Good news: We got the best BCR post ever out of it.

Comments

BCR: Not even joking. Drunk, yes, but open season on these fake fuckers.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    WOW BCR TILT MUCH?? JFC

WE ARE GOING TO MAGA, RELAX

Comments

BCR: No, we arent. He'll be a historic fail. In event im wrong, ill own it

Gold
    Load Metric
    Congratulations

MADAM PRESIDENT!

GOD EMPRESS!

She won, right??

Why no hate for Latinos from Florida or the Blacks who didn't turn out for Hillary? What about the evil corrupt DNC which forced an extremely unlikable candidate on the masses?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Congratulations

MADAM PRESIDENT!

GOD EMPRESS!

She won, right??

I simply rubbed back to the several who were 100% certain that Hillary was to win over the hundreds of pages in this thread.

ive had my differences with people, but ive never been so low as to wish for fellow americans to die because they don't agree with my politics

You BusterCostaRica just wished for me and my entire family to die.

Congrats on showing your true colors. I honestly thought you were better than this.

Im taking your threat seriously at this point.

Comments

sonatine: Shut it down gordo

Gold
    Load Metric
    Congratulations

MADAM PRESIDENT!

GOD EMPRESS!

She won, right??

if this is the price that had to be paid to bring BCR out of semi-retirement and on a posting warpath, then so be it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    BTW, yeah, I AM contacting the police.

Mess with me is one thing

Mess with my family is a whole new ballgame

Comments

BCR: Legit laughing at you

Gold
    Load Metric
    LOL shut it down gordo

Load Metric

I simply rubbed back to the several who were 100% certain that Hillary was to win over the hundreds of pages in this thread.

ive had my differences with people, but ive never been so low as to wish for fellow americans to die because they don't agree with my politics

You BusterCostaRica just wished for me and my entire family to die.

Congrats on showing your true colors. I honestly thought you were better than this.

Im taking your threat seriously at this point.

You've always taken every threat seriously you pudgy gun fetishist. I'm not coming to Minnesota to kill your family you dumb mong. I'm looking to kill your ideology by whatever means necessary.

Thread Information