Page 51 of 2147 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455611011515511051 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 42927

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Imagine voting for someone who has successfully negotiated multiple bankruptcies to get us out of our debt problems....what a CRAZY idea.
    Imagine voting for somebody that used her position of power to enrich herself off the backs of taxpayers, real cool bruh.

Comments

Deal: Dude, that's the American dream

Load Metric

Imagine voting for someone who has successfully negotiated multiple bankruptcies to get us out of our debt problems....what a CRAZY idea.
    Imagine voting for somebody that used her position of power to enrich herself off the backs of taxpayers, real cool bruh.
    Listen, I think both candidates are shit... however I'd rather someone get elected who won't try and fuck with our fiscal policy, regardless of how shady they are.

Comments

sah_24: lol moron

MumblesBadly: Agree with you in this point, handi.

Mintjewlips: i agree, i just dislike donald less, and we know the clintons fiscal record.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Amusing tidbit for those that actually follow politics...

Trump has hired Mclaughlin and Associates to poll New York State. LOL.

??

This Mclaughlin is a semi disgraced polling firm that fell out of favor after blowing the Cantor primary. Cantor had hired them and they had him winning easily.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...ntors-pollster

Load Metric
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1790
Size:  79.8 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    LOL at the fucking prosecutors in the Freddie Gray Baltimore case.

Can't wait to see the fallout from tonight's news.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...608-story.html

Judge Williams to hold hearing on witness disclosure as Officer Goodson's trial opens

For Gallo,

this Prosecutor (who is of African American Descent....."and thats fine") was caught endorsing tweets that called Police THUGS. She later claimed her twitter account was hacked. (uh huh...)

But, Im sure she will do a fine job and not have any bias against the police.

whoops, she withheld evidence and has been on a massive witchhunt, and has been so overly aggressive against the police that she has fucked up everything, trying to prosecute them.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...osbys-bias.php

so glad that her "impartiality" didnt affect anything

LOL!!

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

So segregation then? Only let white people try white people and Mexicans try Mexicans... If you ever showed ANY support of your heritage in your personal life you are disqualified. You have gone full crazy person and you need help

Comments

sah_24: More like you showed support for known racists groupos like La Raza (aka the mexican KKK) then you can't be a judge for other races . . .

rum dick: sftu sah_24

DRK Star: No, you goof. Its NOT just because of race! That would be absurd. Special Circumstances.

big dick: stfu sah_24
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    Furthermore..... SHES NOT A FUCKING JUDGE!!!!

Comments

DRK Star: That has NOTHING to do with it. My point is that there was CLEAR BIAS involved in a trial, and the person's BIAS affected the proceedings. She should not have prosecuted it'; her bias affected the result. Not sure why you arent seeing this.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    It's insane to me that when it comes to Trump if there is ANY wiggle room you will find it. But anything that helps your narrative is a "fact."

Trump says someone being Mexican makes them unfit to rule over his case, you find a way to say that's not racist, even though it is the definition.

But, a judge went to the same school as the defendant and boooommmmm, 100% proof he is biased bro!!! He totally gave him a lighter sentence because they went to the same college. "See I only use facts"

You say it with such certainty. I can be like you and say.... Well Derek, you don't know that he gave him a lighter sentence because they both went to Stanford. The judge has said that did not play a role. You have to take him at his word because there is no proof he gave a light sentence SOLELY on the fact that he is also from Stanford. So you can't claim he was biased.

With Trump we have to take him at his word that he did not say terrible shit. (Even though he has, many, many times) But when something fits your narrative it is a FACT bithes.

Again. You are slowly or rapidly going mad, we all see it.

Confirmation Bias - the tendency to interpret new evidence as confirmation of one's existing beliefs or theories.

Comments

DRK Star: all of the logic used above, is "off"

MumblesBadly: El Gallo, this has likely reached a Proverbs moment for you. Specifically 26:4. But I applaud you attempting. It's admirable.
    Last edited by El Gallo; 06-09-2016 at 06:32 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post
    It's insane to me that when it comes to Trump if there is ANY wiggle room you will find it. But anything that helps your narrative is a "fact."

Trump says someone being Mexican makes them unfit to rule over his case, you find a way to say that's not racist, even though it is the definition.

But, a judge went to the same school as the defendant and boooommmmm, 100% proof he is biased bro!!! He totally gave him a lighter sentence because they went to the same college. "See I only use facts"

You say it with such certainty. I can be like you and say.... Well Derek, you don't know that he gave him a lighter sentence because they both went to Stanford. The judge has said that did not play a role. You have to take him at his word because there is no proof he gave a light sentence SOLELY on the fact that he is also from Stanford. So you can't claim he was biased.

With Trump we have to take him at his word that he did not say terrible shit. (Even though he has, many, many times) But when something fits your narrative it is a FACT bithes.

Confirmation Bias - the tendency to interpret new evidence as confirmation of one's existing beliefs or theories.

So you're telling me you expect a judge that was connected to the klan, gave scholarships to only white people, and attended klan meetings, you're telling me you expect that judge to rule fairly in cases involving minorities?
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric

So you're telling me you expect a judge that was connected to the klan, gave scholarships to only white people, and attended klan meetings, you're telling me you expect that judge to rule fairly in cases involving minorities?
    If he was a member of the KKK he wouldn't be a judge and that alone would get him fired. However, if you are trying to say that a group of lawyers who help Mexican immigrants is = to the KKK, then we have nothing to discuss. If in your mind a separate group of lawyers who are NOT La Raza (La Raza is a whole other topic that is being distorted by the media) is comparable to burning crosses, murdering people for being different to what they see as the norm, then let's just not reply to one another. There is no point if you are that far gone

Comments

DRK Star: They fucking publicly came out AGAINST TRUMP!!!!!!

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Until I see a news report from a legitimate news source saying la raza runs around lynching people, burning down non-hispanic homes/businesses/churches and burning crucifixes in peoples front yards yall need to stop saying stupid shit like la raza=the klan.

Comments

El Gallo: Exactly

Load Metric
    you guys are being too hard on sah24 and mintjewlips. i think the la raza lawyers association and the kkk are basically one and the same. i suppose that makes alberto gonzalez, an officer of la raza -- WHO ALSO SERVED AS US ATTORNEY GENERAL UNDER GEORGE FUCKING BUSH -- basically the grand wizard

Load Metric

If he was a member of the KKK he wouldn't be a judge and that alone would get him fired.

So, you are 100% sure that there are NO lawyers that are in the KKK

Name:  hawkings-lol.gif
Views: 1477
Size:  494.3 KB

Load Metric
    ROFL....trump's lead attorney in the Trump U case donated to the Clinton campaign AFTER he became trump's attorney. Trump better fire him quick because there's no way he can represent trump what with having a pro-clinton bias and all.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...onation-224047

Load Metric
    DRK you are confusing the National Council of La Raza and La Raza Lawyers Association... I mean fuck!!! They are separate organizations. It's this sort of shit that is just crazy.

"La Raza" is a VERY common term amongst Mexican Americans. I use the term at least once a week. We use it the context of a group of friends regardless of ethnicity or gender. Much like we say "the guys" here in the United States."

My mom will ask me if me and la Raza are going out to a movie tonight. She essentially means, are you and your friends. It's normally used for your close friends or your clique.

When going to a wedding you say. "Toda la raza va a ir" or the entire group of friends and/or family will be there.

I have never heard facts distorted so badly. They probably have, it has just never hit so close to home

Comments

MumblesBadly: What??? And when Russians call their friends "comrade", they aren't automatically communists??? Shocking!!!

Load Metric
    Drk, you do realize whatever point you're trying is kinda being undercut by the fact that Gallo said judges are you're saying attorneys. Hopefully you do know that the two are different things. Also as per usual you're babbling about irrelevant nonsense. But keeping posting hawking pics as they frame your posts nicely.

Comments

DRK Star: Your first sentence is grammatically "off".

Load Metric

Trump is APPARENTLY, BASED ON HOW THE PRESS IS RUNNING WITH THIS, Against Mexicans (even though people completely ignore all of his comments, every fucking week, stating that he loves Mexicans, has friends that are mexicans, celebrates Mexican holidays, etc) because he wants to build a wall. Something THIS MEXICAN JUDGE, has been publicly against, based on his legal/personal actions. The Mexican public, especially when you see them protesting (with violence in many cases) at every Trump rally, apparently hates Trump. The media, frankly, caused most of this shit. For a Mexican person, (and not just a regular Mexican person, but a Mexican person, with ties to a group who publicly came out against him) to preside over this case, seems very questionable. AND, to have a law firm chosen to fight Trump, where that law firm donated 500K to the Clintons, seems odd as well, but whatever. Just tossing this in there because that is more strange info about this case. There is absolutely, the possibility, for there to be bias. That is NOT saying there is any RACIST remarks about the judge's heritage, which Trump has stated. Being Mexican is perfectly fine. No issues with the race itself. He LOVES Mexicans. But that race apparently may have some issues with Trump, based on public reaction.

A judge, who allegedly ran on a platform of being tough on rape cases, but just so happened to not only attend the Same University, but to also play a sport, like the rapist did, that is typically played by affluent white men, and happened to dish out a sentence, which almost the entire country can not believe, due to how short it is. Its nationally being looked at as outrageous. There is NO 100% proof!!!! You cant prove he is 100% biased unless the judge comes out and says "Yeah, I gave him a short sentence because he and i both played sports at Stanford. Ya got me", but there are too many piece of evidence where logic would help rational people come to the conclusion, that something there was not right, and bias could easily be claimed, yet not 100% proved. Therefore, since there is such a strong possibility, eliminating other factors, you have to question whether there was bias. Most people you ask, when presented with the facts, would likely agree. Many people I posed that question to on Facebook (which you participated in) agreed as well.

Were the "terrible things" Trump said, FACTUALLY TRUE?......

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Drk, you do realize whatever point you're trying is kinda being undercut by the fact that Gallo said judges are you're saying attorneys. Hopefully you do know that the two are different things. Also as per usual you're babbling about irrelevant nonsense. But keeping posting hawking pics as they frame your posts nicely.

Are you actually fucking asking me if I know the difference between a judge and an attorney?

Really?

The fact that you just typed that is insulting, and you look like a fucking idiot for posting that. Terrible.

Try to stay with me here, Rum Dick.

There are some trials going on lately. In those trials, there are people involved....some are "judges", and some are "attorneys". At those trials, people in those two positions, JUST SO HAPPENED to have something they personally did, that would lead people to believe that they would NOT BE impartial, in their actions, within those trials.

The judge for Trump, was a member of a group, that hated Trump. People of his "race", are also apparently very much against Trump right now. It is MUCH more likely, based on reason, to make the claim that a Mexican, having that judge's background, would hold more negative bias against Trump, than a German judge who joined the National Association of Tennis Players.

The Prosecutor in the Freddy Gray case, has done/said things that put the Baltimore police in a very bad light. Her press conference even had anti-police tones. Her strategies to prosecute this case were deemed laughable and outrageous by legal experts across the Nation. In the end, she very likely used Horrible judgement, in an effort to punish these officers. She was NOT impartial, based on her words/actions. You could easily argue that she had a bias against the police.

https://ethicsalarms.com/2015/06/26/...marilyn-mosby/

I cant state this for you any better than that, so if you have any issues with that, red rep me and move on. There actually is NOTHING you are going to tell me to try to convince me otherwise. You can call that stubborn if you want, but I firmly believe that your own thinking is clouding your judgment and you arent seeing the forest through the trees.

Load Metric
    Derek, he mimicked the movements of a disabled woman on stage because he didn't like what she had to say.... That pretty much sums the guy up. I'm sure you have some justification for that though.

Comments

DRK Star: 1. I have NO justification for that. 2. Why are you trying to AVOID the actual topic we are discussion? Most liberals do that. They distract when they dont have an argument. Hey!...LOOK OVER THERE!....

Load Metric
    Drk, i'll read your rant just as soon as you and the rest of the confused individuals who are babbling about the judge in this thread read this article.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...s-group-stron/

Load Metric
    Derek, he mimicked the movements of a disabled woman on stage because he didn't like what she had to say.... That pretty much sums the guy up. I'm sure you have some justification for that though.

and cue the Trump-apologists
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Thread Information