Page 505 of 2148 FirstFirst ... 540545549550150250350450550650750850951555560510051505 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,100 of 42951

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    lol where all the Truptards that crawled out of their hole into this thread after the 'comey" news?

They back in the hole now or....?
    Actually, I golfed 9 holes today, had about 3 beers and watched the second half of the Steelers. When you have a few hundred K in the bank, you don't refresh betting websites for the latest lines obsessing about a few hundred bucks here or there. I have no money on this election, and just now saw the news you have been beating your pud to for a few hours now. As if that news changes anyone's mind anyway.

If you were any good at this betting thing your wife would not be waking up tomorrow to teach a bunch of snot nosed kids, that is a fact. 99% of lifetime gamblers end up broke, 1% sustain it. You are not in the 1% which is why you need the wifey supplement. Just can't sustain it on your own, can you?

Comments

Tellafriend: Well said.

hongkonger: Smuggest prick on PFA by far. And it's not even true!

Load Metric
    QUICK Q:

WHAT GENIUS YOU GUYS GOING TO PUT ON THE STAGE IN 2024?

YOSEMITE SAM?

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    lol where all the Truptards that crawled out of their hole into this thread after the 'comey" news?

Actually, I golfed 9 holes today, had about 3 beers and watched the second half of the Steelers. When you have a few hundred K in the bank, you don't refresh betting websites for the latest lines obsessing about a few hundred bucks here or there. I have no money on this election, and just now saw the news you have been beating your pud to for a few hours now. As if that news changes anyone's mind anyway.

If you were any good at this betting thing your wife would not be waking up tomorrow to teach a bunch of snot nosed kids, that is a fact. 99% of lifetime gamblers end up broke, 1% sustain it. You are not in the 1% which is why you need the wifey supplement. Just can't sustain it on your own, can you?
    I'll just put this here. Relevant to the election too.

What's it like to be Hillary right now? hmm
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 11-06-2016 at 05:20 PM.

Load Metric
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric

Comments

Krypt: Rofl

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Hey dummy, the FBI has never decided to indict or not indict anyone, ever. They investigate and turn their findings over to a prosecutor who makes that decision. What Comey announced today is that there's NOTHING NEW in the emails they've recently reviewed.
    Actually your wrong jackass, the FBI can charge someone with a crime at any time.
    It's called a criminal complaint and it is filed with the court in most criminal cases.
    Only in a small amount of cases, do they need to go before a grand jury to get an indictment.

Yes, the U.S. Attorney or assistant U.S. Attorney makes a final decison to get an indictment.

Under what circumstances would U.S. Attorney Loretta Lynch charge Hillary Clinton with a crime?

Under no circumstances.

You dumbass! Except in states that allow citizens to sometimes file criminal cases, an *attorney* for the government files the criminal complaint before the court, NOT the policing/investigative agency that collects the evidence and/or arrests perps! The policing/investigative agency may *recommend* that a complaint be made, but they can't formally file such a complaint. Because they are *not* attorneys authorized to represent the state/government before the court. That's why the headline from this Washington Post article on the matter included the key word "recommend".

FBI director says agency once again won’t RECOMMEND charges over Clinton email
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...6d4_story.html

But I guess you "law and order" types sometimes forget that the policing/investigative agency portion of the government deals with the "order" part of that term, *not* the "law" part.

Comments

dwai: fuck *off* already you *knob*
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Name:  big boy.jpg
Views: 793
Size:  32.6 KB

Comments

Krypt: Unreal

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    no, you're wrong for many reasons. federal crimes that are felonies require grand juries unless waived by the defendant. also the alternative to the indictment is a criminal information, but they are also filed with the court by prosecutors, not the fbi
    I think it's only in about 20% of cases that the feds actually get indictments.

So if the FBI bust someone for drugs they can't put that person in jail because the U.S. attorney's office is closed?

Any federal agency can charge you will a crime and put your ass in jail.

Whether or not the charges will stick, that is a different story.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Sweet sassy molassey this election is the gift that keeps on giving and it makes House Of Cards look like Barney and friends. Its all smoke and mirrors isn't it? And I think this election just gives you a glimpse at how deep the rabbit hole may go. I do fear for the future of Western civilization. In my heart, I think I have to admit I want Hilary to win because the Trump seed of corruption has already been planted and it's not going to be torn out, only expedited under Hillary. It's just not a two party system, it's a one system party and it's grown rotten from the inside that is just revealing itself.

I believe it was Thomas Jefferson who spoke of every country needing a revolution every few generations, not necessarily for bloodshed and chaos but to challenge our own ideals that may have grown outdated, stagnant and complacent. Perhaps this is the start of yours?

"Every good drama need's a villain"

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”.

Load Metric

Arrow

no, you're wrong for many reasons. federal crimes that are felonies require grand juries unless waived by the defendant. also the alternative to the indictment is a criminal information, but they are also filed with the court by prosecutors, not the fbi

So if the FBI bust someone for drugs they can't put that person in jail because the U.S. attorney's office is closed?

You persist in being a dumbass. The FBI can *arrest* you for a crime (and prepare an arrest report), but a prosecutor is who would *charge* you with a crime (before the court).

If you have critical reading skills above that of, say, an 8th grader, perhaps you will be able understand the first paragraph of this article on the subject.

http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal...h-a-crime.html
    How a Criminal Case Gets Filed

How does a criminal case get filed? First, there is an arrest and the police report that follows. The prosecutor then reads the police report and decides whether or not the arrested should be charged with a crime. Alternatively, the prosecutor can go to a grand jury and ask them to decide what criminal charges should be filed (an indictment). Finally, a judge holds a preliminary hearing where he or she decides whether there is enough evidence to proceed.
    Again, it's that critical distinction between "law" and "order" that you failing to comprehend.

Comments

SantaCruz:
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

you're confusing being placed under arrest with having formal charges brought against you. fbi could arrest without a warrant, but they usually only do this for crimes done in their presence. even where they did that, that still wouldn't mean that the prosecutors would even take the case. fbi couldn't pursue it on their own for a million reasons including the fact that they are not attorneys and couldn't argue a case in court

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

thesidedish: hilarious and terribly true JFC

Load Metric

Obama is really enjoying this.

Seizing on a report published by the New York Times earlier Sunday, President Barack Obama joked that Donald Trump's campaign "had so little confidence in his self-control" that they took away his access to Twitter.

According to the Times report, members of Trump's press team finally "wrested away" the Republican candidate's access to Twitter, which previously served as an unfiltered channel for Trump to express his often colorful opinions.

"Apparently his campaign has taken away his Twitter," a bemused Obama told the crowd at a campaign rally for Hillary Clinton in Kissimmee, Florida.

"In the last two days, they had so little confidence in his self-control they said we are just going to take away your Twitter. Now, if somebody can't handle a Twitter account, they can't handle the nuclear codes," Obama said. "If somebody starts tweeting at three in the morning because SNL made fun of you, then you can't handle the nuclear codes."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...er-confiscated

Load Metric

I've made close to a million in my last million hands. I've made a few million since 2008 while working mostly part time and barley at all in 2016.
    We max out my wifes 401k and we use her health insurance.
    Do I have all the money I've made? No I do not. Am I rich? Nope but im comfortable. Have I helped out a lot of people with the money I have made? Yes I have. Should I have more money? Yes, I should be set for life but admit to making some financial errors.
    Am I in the 1% you speak of? Probably.

Im around 20k wealthier after the cubs bet and Clinton bet -)

I like how you deleted the post you made in the indians are world champs thread...Honestly idgaf how much money you do or don't have.

Comments

Krypt: Millions

lvpkr1009: Many zeros rep

nunbeater: $1/hand rep

Load Metric
    Tellafriend: Well said.
    You and I both know that I own you.
    Oh quick question for you. Did dadda give you any money on your way up the ladder? I bet he did. Just like your idol Trumps dadda got him started.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Took away his twitter, haha. Ok B I'm gonna put in a raise and at the same time formally introduce the American people to their REAL president for the last 8 years.
    Please rise
    Ladies and Gentlemen The Real President of the United States. When he's not working at Citigroup to rob the taxpayers of Billions under TARP and when he's not holding secret meetings to plot America's destruction via the TPP AND TiSA. In 08 he gave Obama a list of people who he should appoint in his cabinet and Obama did as he was told. If you wanted a position in Obama's cabinet here's the man you need to see.
    Michael Froman
    Name:  11012013-AMF-Select-USA.jpg
Views: 775
Size:  407.6 KB
    Thanks to Wikileaks we now know.
    In 08 when Obama won Froman provided Obama with a list of people for cabinet positions and Obama followed orders. If you wanted to put your name in the hat for a position you send your credentials to Froman.

This is in 08 when people still had tears of joy rolling down their face because "change came to America".

Comments

Sanlmar: When you're sausage king of Chicago you got clout.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 11-06-2016 at 06:52 PM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    #DRAINTHESWAMP

:TRAIN

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    #DRAINTHESWAMP

:TRAIN

Comments

big dick: shank in his ribs looks like a peanut butter sandwich

JohnCommode: You're right, PB sandwich. At first look I thought breaded pork chop.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BAGGINS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

Well when you're perspective comes from never leaving the house( except for satanic cooking parties) and only scrolling through libtard news sites like media matters and motherjones (L O MUTHERFUCKING L) then i see why you would come up with that conclusion.

Those of us that have actual 9-5's, and actually interact with real people, tend to get a mixture of opinions.
    Take it easy on Sonatine. He's got nothing better to do that sit home and wack off to Yakuza movies and forced to post here because the mods on r/the_donald won't let him spew his double speak lonely man bullshit. He must be a tough guy with such interests and impressive avatar. At first glance he might even seem smart. But look a little closer; it's fairly obvious that he trolls the Donald's sub on reddit since he's now hijacked GOD EMPEROR - a common reference to Donald J Trump and so lamely touts GOD EMPRESS here on the "third rate poker forum" as he puts it. Unoriginal at best. It's also easy to take the heavy chalk candidate in an internet forum and talk shit but I wouldn't be going out on a limb to say he hasn't a nickel on his GOD EMPRESS who he gives 100% of winning. And why is this? The Matrix, of course the Matrix. Another r/the_donald plagiarism as they are constantly talking about "red-pilling" friends and family. (FUCKING BIG DEEP YAWN)

Like I said crime boss, you have close to a year to get your drugs over the border before it's secured. After that you'll have to find another way to make a living. Posting here doesn't' pay and I don't see anyone giving you 2 cents for your thoughts anytime soon.

You one up'd me

Name:  qsgAHHi.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  103.4 KB

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. noose yourself ya cocksucking fag.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Took away his twitter, haha. Ok B I'm gonna put in a raise and at the same time formally introduce the American people to their REAL president for the last 8 years.
    Please rise
    Ladies and Gentlemen The Real President of the United States. When he's not working at Citigroup to rob the taxpayers of Billions under TARP and when he's not holding secret meetings to plot America's destruction via the TPP AND TiSA. In 08 he gave Obama a list of people who he should appoint in his cabinet and Obama did as he was told. If you wanted a position in Obama's cabinet here's the man you need to see.
    Michael Froman

Thanks to Wikileaks we now know.
    In 08 when Obama won Froman provided Obama with a list of people for cabinet positions and Obama followed orders. If you wanted to put your name in the hat for a position you send your credentials to Froman.

This is in 08 when people still had tears of joy rolling down their face because "change came to America".
    Really hitting the "Jews run the world" pretty hard lately. Is that what the voices have been telling you?

Thread Information