Page 501 of 2147 FirstFirst ... 40145149149749849950050150250350450551155160110011501 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,020 of 42927

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Anyone quoting polls that show 7-15% more Democrats voting than Republicans (more or less all of them) are basically setting themselves up for failure. At this point Hillary has to rely on Democrat turnout machine, and flipping Republican votes in states like FL otherwise she's probably toast.

I have seen two interviews of pollesters lately, one had 7% more Democrats voting, one had 9% more Democrats voting when asked both said they think their is an enthusiasm gap in favor of Democrats........ L oh fucking L. These people live in caves like NYC and D.C. and don't see what's going on in the real world.

Just for reference nationally there are 2% more Democrats than Republicans.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    is anyone else secretly disappointed that thesparten couldnt put down his crackpipe long enough to take this thread to the next level?

I think you're doing a pretty good job at it imo.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. noose yourself ya cocksucking fag.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

FBI swayed it in Hillary's favor when they chose not to charge her and closed the investigation in July, despite a ton of chargeable offenses.

They swayed it back just recently.

I say that's breaking even.

I dont know, she went from -400 to -260 in 10 hours after they fed Fox News that bullshit. And also the Comey decision was at least an actual departmental decision. What happened with Fox News was a violation of the Hatch Act and probably much, much worse.

Notice how he didn't address druff's comment and just completely deflected.

Comments

Load Metric
    This is the presidential candidate that a certain high wage-earning union member of the Merchant Marine rabidly supports.

Name:  image.png
Views: 1420
Size:  1.45 MB

(But, thank you, Marty. It's been fun here bashing the other idiots who support him.)

Comments

big dick: .
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...no-longer-over
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...r-clinton.html
    I have to go with Charlie Cook. Basically, he says that Clinton is the favorite in any state that is polling within the margin of error because of the mighty Democratic ground game. The Republicans are possibly better at this than they were four years ago, but that's not saying much. This is pretty much what happened to Romney, though I like Trump in Iowa and maybe Ohio, but that's it for real battleground states (Arizona and Georgia are about two presidential cycles away from real battleground status). It's interesting that there is one American Indian Democratic elector in Washington state who will not vote for Clinton, but probably not decisive.
    purely anecdotal but i'm right outside of philly and i've had two groups of hillary people come to my door to get me out to vote. they called and sent text messages too. haven't seen anything from trump.

both sides are flooding the airwaves here though. i swear trump had like a 5 minute infommercial on during the 76ers game last night

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    My instincts tell me Trump might run away with it (based on polls not matching early turnout numbers I.E. way less Blacks and young people voting versus what polling is accounting for). My brain still thinks Hillary is going to win though, but that might be me not ready to accept that the polls are total dogshot.
    but early voting is going well for hillary with hispanics in nevada and florida. over a 100% increase in hispanics registered in florida since 2008.

if trump ends up losing, he might have lost it on the first day of his campaign with the mexicans/rapists speech. he'd probably be killing her without that speech and the focus on the wall, which will never get built anyway.

Comments

ThreeBet: Agree 100%

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    My instincts tell me Trump might run away with it (based on polls not matching early turnout numbers I.E. way less Blacks and young people voting versus what polling is accounting for). My brain still thinks Hillary is going to win though, but that might be me not ready to accept that the polls are total dogshot.
    but early voting is going well for hillary with hispanics in nevada and florida. over a 100% increase in hispanics registered in florida since 2008.

if trump ends up losing, he might have lost it on the first day of his campaign with the mexicans/rapists speech. he'd probably be killing her without that speech and the focus on the wall, which will never get built anyway.
    Problem for Hillz in Florida is Obama had 100,000 early voting lead in 2012, she has a 7,000 early voting lead.

Funny thing is you mentioned you lived in Philly area. You are right in the area that could lose the election for Hillary. Philly vote is wayyyyyyy down, and that is her strong hold in PA. If she loses PA, she's in trouble.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    This is the presidential candidate that a certain high wage-earning union member of the Merchant Marine rabidly supports.

(But, thank you, Marty. It's been fun here bashing the other idiots who support him.)
    I gotta give it up to you Mumbles.

10,000 posts in this god forsaken thread. Half of which include some stupid image. This one just made me snap. Of course it's true but shit gets muddled amongst the craziness.

I sit here trying to decide between these two tragic choices. They are both so bad that I entertained how a Trump vote might fuck the GOP or the generally corrupt political status quo.

Seeing this Trump anti union / anti labor reminder finished him for me. Fuck him.

The Walmart & Wall Street empress has never been this aggressive with her anti labor stance. She is clever enough to hide behind a democratic legacy when she lies.

An economy that cannot function except through low wages will die. We cannot win that competition. The third world will rabbit punch us - they already are.

Trump is a certified god damned idiot to turn his back on the white precariat - his very core following. If he is that stupid - if he is ad-libbing this race in such a steam of consciousness fashion then he should just dgiaf.

I am so disgusted.

I just pray Hillary decides to walk the parade route like Jimmy Carter.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 11-06-2016 at 07:11 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Sounds good BUT
    Which position is her real position on SS?
    I've seen alot of her supporters wearing hands off SS shirts.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

I gotta give it up to you Mumbles.

10,000 posts in this god forsaken thread. Half of which include some stupid image. This one just made me snap. Of course it's true but shit gets muddled amongst the craziness.

I sit here trying to decide between these two tragic choices. They are both so bad that I entertained how a Trump vote might fuck the GOP or the generally corrupt political status quo.

Seeing this Trump anti union / anti labor reminder finished him for me. Fuck him.

The Walmart & Wall Street empress has never been this aggressive with her anti labor stance. She is clever enough to hide behind a democratic legacy when she lies.

An economy that cannot function except through low wages will die. We cannot win that competition. The third world will rabbit punch us - they already are.

Trump is a certified god damned idiot to turn his back on the white precariat - his very core following. If he is that stupid - if he is ad-libbing this race in such a steam of consciousness fashion then he should just dgiaf.

I am so disgusted.

I just pray Hillary decides to walk the parade route like Jimmy Carter.
    There is a reason why union voters have been moving to Trump.

He acknowledges both Unions and the Corporations are at fault for our problems.

Hillz will continue to accept those fat cat contributions from these companies as they export our jobs, and then pretend to support union workers.

System is totally fucked, it's time to start over again. Not voting for Trump, but he represents the first real change in a long time. Just unfortunate that he is a protectionist, authoritarian asshole.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Hillary's scheme to privatize SS. Will she privatize SS or keep her word to the workers I can't stand her. Same thing on the TPP
    Hillary really wants to give your SS to a shady billionaire and his friends on Wall street

She want's your retirement money.

I think Hillary's much more dangerous than Trump's anti union talk. The TPP and potential ww3.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 11-06-2016 at 07:38 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The Clinton Foundation has been exposed as a personal slushfund for the entire corrupt family, down the the children. Chelsea used money from it to pay for her fucking wedding...and her LIFE for a decade. How are these people not already in jail? This thing is basically a money laundering operation, a massive one at that. This bitch will be indicted whether she becomes president or not.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails...fmAA6AC5ADuAEH

Comments

tyde: Amazing isn't it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Hillary's scheme to privatize SS. Will she privatize SS or keep her word to the workers I can't stand her. Same thing on the TPP
    Hillary really wants to give your SS to a shady billionaire and his friends on Wall street

I think Hillary's much more dangerous than Trump's anti union talk. The TPP and potential ww3.
    There is that as well. They are both despicable.

If you take the sewer that is our political system and expect that out the drainpipe will emerge two choices - one good and maybe one bad - you are wrong. You get sewage

If you look at history there is the truth that war - a good old fashioned war, not the Middle East or Vietnam - focuses a nation and declutters the bullshit. Wars cleanse the political landscape.

It's as if human nature solves these problems for us in a subliminal way. I mean thank god for WWII or who knows where the US would be today.

I am the biggest anti war guy here but I understand how things work in the bigger picture.

Raytheon will be a screaming buy again. I get Russia was just renewing an aging nuclear "defense" system. Ours needs modernization. Now we have Hillary and she is helping the whole conversation.

Maybe it's for the best.

Comments

MumblesBadly: agreed
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 11-06-2016 at 08:09 AM.

Load Metric

They both fucking suck. If had to pick one, I would go with Trump. But I also admit he could turn out to be a fucking disaster. Anyone that gets "excited" about either of these candidates is brainwashed. It is a matter of picking between the lesser of two evils. It is truly pathetic and an embarrassment these are our options. I lean conservative and I rather have Bernie Sanders than either of these two . At least he is an honest guy and will do what he says and I respect that.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Yep, we really have to run good.
    :freelewfather

Load Metric

Funny thing is you mentioned you lived in Philly area. You are right in the area that could lose the election for Hillary. Philly vote is wayyyyyyy down, and that is her strong hold in PA. If she loses PA, she's in trouble.
    Easy there Karl Rove

Comments

tyde: A boregon post
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

They both fucking suck. If had to pick one, I would go with Trump. But I also admit he could turn out to be a fucking disaster. Anyone that gets "excited" about either of these candidates is brainwashed. It is a matter of picking between the lesser of two evils. It is truly pathetic and an embarrassment these are our options. I lean conservative and I rather have Bernie Sanders than either of these two . At least he is an honest guy and will do what he says and I respect that.

Man, What you wrote is about exactly how I feel.

Like With Hillary as President: We are totally fucked.
    With Trump as President: 20% chance things get better. 80% chance we are even more fucked than we would have been with Hill.

What a low point in American history.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

both sides are flooding the airwaves here though. i swear trump had like a 5 minute infommercial on during the 76ers game last night
    That Trump ad shows video of what it claims to be unchecked immigration from Mexico. It's actually video from Hungary, used without the creator's permission.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

Man, What you wrote is about exactly how I feel.

Like With Hillary as President: We are totally fucked.
    With Trump as President: 20% chance things get better. 80% chance we are even more fucked than we would have been with Hill.

What a low point in American history.

100% agree with both post.

Cmoney with yet another great read.

I honestly would have been ok with sanders, all the sjw bullshit aside.

Comments

Load Metric
    its not real

Name:  AAjMGjV-1.img.jpeg
Views: 999
Size:  16.3 KB

Name:  images-2.jpeg
Views: 1160
Size:  7.0 KB
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Anyone quoting polls that show 7-15% more Democrats voting than Republicans (more or less all of them) are basically setting themselves up for failure. At this point Hillary has to rely on Democrat turnout machine, and flipping Republican votes in states like FL otherwise she's probably toast.

I have seen two interviews of pollesters lately, one had 7% more Democrats voting, one had 9% more Democrats voting when asked both said they think their is an enthusiasm gap in favor of Democrats........ L oh fucking L. These people live in caves like NYC and D.C. and don't see what's going on in the real world.

Just for reference nationally there are 2% more Democrats than Republicans.
    Not all Democrats or Republicans vote with their party especially in Presidential elections.

If Trump loses both Nevada and Florida it is game-over, no way he can win.
    Latinos are out in force in both states and are getting high democratic turnout.

It's kind of ironic, the one group that Trump insults (Mexicans - Latinos) when he announced he was running for President, will be responsible for Trump losing this election.

Trump will win the evangelical vote except in Utah because most Mormons don't like Trump.

Thread Information