Page 50 of 2147 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354601001505501050 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 42939

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Kinda funny to watch a bunch of posters who are utterly ignorant about judicial/legal matters try to lecture the actual legal professionals who post here about legal/judicial matters.

Comments

Mintjewlips: yes we know passing the bar means you know every law ever written

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Kinda funny to watch a bunch of posters who are utterly ignorant about judicial/legal matters try to lecture the actual legal professionals who post here about legal/judicial matters.

Welcome to PFA. Enjoy your complimentary beverage and totally-ironic-but-not-really-at-all Klan hood.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    sah_24 makes the thesidedish look like Charles Darwin

lol can we just stop? Just calling the other side a bunch of retards at this point. We're insane if we keep this up

Comments

rum dick: voice of reason rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You are right up there with Mumbles for dumbest fucker on this site . . .

Comments

thesidedish: Lol fuck it, let's keep going

Load Metric
    hahaha yeah says the two clowns who's only response is "you're a moron"
    stick to the $5 mtts on bovada ladies and forget about politics, it's over both of your heads.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    You are right up there with Mumbles for dumbest fucker on this site . . .

Comments
    Name:  image.gif
Views: 443
Size:  297.2 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    stick to the $5 mtts on bovada ladies and forget about politics, it's over both of your heads.
    Ya that's why the person we are supporting that makes you all so butthurt just got the most votes ever for republican candidate in a primary. The silent majority is no longer going to sit by and watch you libtards run the place into the fucking ground, San Jose was just another major example of how psycho PC liberalism must be stopped . . .

Load Metric
    Ya that's why the person we are supporting that makes you all so butthurt just got the most votes ever for republican candidate in a primary. The silent majority is no longer going to sit by and watch you libtards run the place into the fucking ground, San Jose was just another major example of how psycho PC liberalism must be stopped . . .
    I like Trump I just don't think he should be president. I don't like Hillary Clinton but I do think she would make a better president than Donald...Im not a liberal btw but im def not some right wing bat shit crazy maniac either. Hate to break it to you but the country has been running much better since the BLACK MAN took over for the dumb elitist hillbilly

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I like Trump I just don't think he should be president. I don't like Hillary Clinton but I do think she would make a better president than Donald...Im not a liberal btw but im def not some right wing bat shit crazy maniac either. Hate to break it to you but the country has been running much better since the BLACK MAN took over for the dumb elitist hillbilly
    Then you failed math like Mumbles and every other liberal, doubling the national debt is not running better bud lol . . . Clinton is a criminal and if you think a criminal is a better choice than Trump than yes you are a liberal moron . . .

Load Metric

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Then you failed math like Mumbles and every other liberal, doubling the national debt is not running better bud lol . . . Clinton is a criminal and if you think a criminal is a better choice than Trump than yes you are a liberal moron . . .
    tell me all about how Obama is bad.

Comments

sah_24: 8.5 trillion to 19.5 trillion , and barely any growth despite the largest money printing experiment ever lol . . . moron

MumblesBadly: Stock market doubles while unemployment falls to lowest level in about a decade. (Suck it, sah_24!)

Load Metric
    Ann Coulter: Stunning New Development!!! Media Calls Trump Racist

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/06/08/ann-coulter-stunning-new-development-media-calls-trump-racist

Annoyed at federal judge Gonzalo P. Curiel’s persistent rulings against him in the Trump University case (brought by a law firm that has paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for speeches by Bill and Hillary), Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said that maybe it’s because the judge is a second-generation Mexican immigrant.

The entire media — and most of the GOP — have spent 10 months telling us that Mexicans in the United States are going to HATE Trump for saying he’ll build a wall. Now they’re outraged that Trump thinks one Mexican hates him for saying he’ll build a wall.

Curiel has distributed scholarships to illegal aliens. He belongs to an organization that sends lawyers to the border to ensure that no illegal aliens’ “human rights” are violated. The name of the organization? The San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association — “La Raza” meaning THE RACE.

Let’s pause to imagine the nomination hearings for a white male who belonged to any organization for white people — much less one with the words “THE RACE” in its title.

The media were going to call Trump a racist whatever he did, and his attack on a Hispanic judge is way better than when they said it was racist for Republicans to talk about Obama’s golfing.
    Has anyone ever complained about the ethnicity of white judges or white juries? I’ve done some research and it turns out … THAT’S ALL WE’VE HEARD FOR THE PAST 40 YEARS.

The New York Times alone has published hundreds of articles, editorials, op-eds, movie reviews, sports articles and crossword puzzles darkly invoking “white judges” and “all-white” juries, as if that is ipso facto proof of racist justice.

Two weeks ago — that’s not an error; I didn’t mean to type “decades” and it came out “weeks” — the Times published an op-ed by a federal appeals judge stating: “All-white juries risk undermining the perception of justice in minority communities, even if a mixed-race jury would have reached the same verdict or imposed the same sentence.”

In other words, even when provably not unfair, white jurors create the “perception” of unfairness solely by virtue of the color of their skin.
    Innocence Project co-founder Barry Scheck’s entire career of springing criminals would be gone if it were generally accepted that we can’t question judges or juries based on race or ethnicity. Writing about the release of Glenn Ford, a black man convicted of robbing a jewelry store and murdering the owner, Scheck claimed that one of the most important factors in Ford’s death sentence was the “all-white jury.”

On the other hand, the evidence against Ford included: His two black friends telling police he’d shown them jewelry the day of the murder, another Ford acquaintance swearing he’d had a .38 in his waistband — the murder weapon was a .38 — and the gunshot residue on Ford’s hand. His conviction was overturned many years later, on the theory that his black friends had committed the murder, then framed him.

So we know 1) the “real killers” were also black; and 2) any jury would have convicted Ford on that evidence.
    Here’s how the Times described Ford’s trial: “A black man convicted of murder by an all-white jury in Louisiana in 1984 and sentenced to die, tapped into an equally old and painful vein of race.”

I have approximately 1 million more examples of the media going mental about a “white judge” or “all-white jury,” and guess what? In none of them were any of the white people involved members of organizations dedicated to promoting white people, called “THE RACE.”
    Say, does anyone remember if it ever came up that the Ferguson police force was all white? Someone check that.

I don’t want to upset you New York Times editorial board, but perhaps we should revisit the results of the Nuremberg trials. Those were presided over by – TRIGGER WARNING! – “all white” juries. (How do we really know if Hermann Göring was guilty without hearing women’s and Latino voices?)
    The model of a fair jury was the O.J. trial. Nine blacks, one Hispanic and two whites, who had made up their minds before the lawyers’ opening statements. (For my younger readers: O.J. was guilty; the jury acquitted him after 20 seconds of deliberation.) At the end of the trial, one juror gave O.J. the black power salute. Nothing to see here. It was Mark Fuhrman’s fault!

In defiance of everyday experience, known facts and common sense, we are all required to publicly endorse the left’s religious belief that whites are always racist, but women and minorities are incapable of any form of bias. If you say otherwise, well, that’s “textbook racism,” according to Paul Ryan.
    At least when we’re talking about American blacks, there’s a history of white racism, so the double standard is not so enraging. What did we ever do to Mexicans? Note to Hispanics, Muslims, women, immigrants and gays: You’re not black.

Other than a few right-wingers, no one denounced now-sitting Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor for her “wise Latina” speech, in which she said “our gender and national origins may and will make a difference in our judging.”
    But Trump is a “racist” for saying the same thing.

Six months ago, a Times editorial demanded that the Republican Senate confirm Obama judicial nominee Luis Felipe Restrepo, on the grounds that “[a]s a Hispanic,” Restrepo would bring “ethnic … diversity to the court.”

You see how confusing this is. On one hand, it’s vital that we have more women and Latinos on the courts because white men can’t be trusted to be fair. But to suggest that women and Latinos could ever be unfair in the way that white men can, well, that’s “racist.”

The effrontery of this double standard is so blinding, that the only way liberals can bluff their way through it is with indignation. DO I HEAR YOU RIGHT? ARE YOU SAYING A JUDGE’S ETHNICITY COULD INFLUENCE HIS DECISIONS? (Please, please, please don’t bring up everything we’ve said about white judges and juries for the past four decades.)

They’re betting they can intimidate Republicans — and boy, are they right!

The entire Republican Brain Trust has joined the media in their denunciations of Trump for his crazy idea that anyone other than white men can be biased. That’s right, Wolf, I don’t have any common sense. Would it help if the GOP donated to Hillary?

The NeverTrump crowd is going to get a real workout if they plan to do this every week between now and the election.
    What do Republicans they think they’re getting out of this appeasement? Proving to voters that elected Republicans are pathetic, impotent media suck-ups is, surprisingly, not hurting Trump.

Comments

sah_24: the race lol, its all white peoples fault tho

Load Metric
    New Stump The Trump Vid

Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: Can't stand her accent. Sounds like she learned English at ESL school run by native Muscovites. In Moscow.
    Last edited by 4Dragons; 06-08-2016 at 07:00 PM.

Load Metric
    Amusing tidbit for those that actually follow politics...

Trump has hired Mclaughlin and Associates to poll New York State. LOL.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    It's hilarious that Trump genuinely believes he can win New York and is actually gonna dedicate time/energy/money there despite all of his sane advisers begging him to look elsewhere. Meanwhile, he's gonna lose NY by at least 15-25%.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Amusing tidbit for those that actually follow politics...

Trump has hired Mclaughlin and Associates to poll New York State. LOL.

??

Load Metric
    LOL at the fucking prosecutors in the Freddie Gray Baltimore case.

Can't wait to see the fallout from tonight's news.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...608-story.html

Judge Williams to hold hearing on witness disclosure as Officer Goodson's trial opens

For Gallo,

this Prosecutor (who is of African American Descent....."and thats fine") was caught endorsing tweets that called Police THUGS. She later claimed her twitter account was hacked. (uh huh...)

But, Im sure she will do a fine job and not have any bias against the police.

whoops, she withheld evidence and has been on a massive witchhunt, and has been so overly aggressive against the police that she has fucked up everything, trying to prosecute them.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...osbys-bias.php

so glad that her "impartiality" didnt affect anything

LOL!!

Name:  W7Tcv.gif
Views: 2084
Size:  391.4 KB

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 2001
Size:  3.92 MB

Name:  agtrgtawerg.gif
Views: 2051
Size:  1.94 MB

Comments

Muck Ficon: LOLOLOLOL

El Gallo: Lol not a judge. What your asking for is segregation and you don't even realize it
    Last edited by DRK Star; 06-08-2016 at 09:39 PM.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Imagine voting for someone who has successfully negotiated multiple bankruptcies to get us out of our debt problems....what a CRAZY idea.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Thread Information