Page 494 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 3944444844904914924934944954964974985045445949941494 ... LastLast
Results 9,861 to 9,880 of 42969

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    The election has people snatching up firearms again. The NRA has done a great job of convincing peeps that guns are gonna be illegal if hc wins. Of course NRA said that when Bill C ran then won and when Obama ran then won, but they are historically wrong. Last Saturday I rolled up to a gun sale at the church, but seeing the insane line and not wanting to be shoving and pushing the fat assed homers to get to anything good I turned around and went home. Went back Sunday afternoon and easily found and purchased a middle of the pack firearm from a Reno dealer at a relatively good price. Prices of top tier firearms was crazy. Was hoping to complete a private sale with no paperwork or background check beyond a bill of sale but none were to be found in the parking lot and the few inside had premium+ prices.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

Mintjewlips: Retard
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Banned
    Load Metric
    Bill Maher finally gets his at bat with Obama

A couple of softballs but a lot of shit others would never have asked him about.

Comments

Henry:

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

Blah blah blah post the links where i can see arpaio spending 10-1, where he's "getting out of state" donations, and spare me your opinion please and thanks.
    You can start with this...

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/...aign/88400760/

...and if it's something you care deeply you can look up the campaign-finance records...

http://recorder.maricopa.gov/campaig...0003&fileyear=

http://recorder.maricopa.gov/campaig...0885&fileyear=

...first is Arpaio and second one is Penzone...

...there you can lookie look up the lines "total receipts" and "total dispursements" from column B "Election period up to date" you will find numbers $12,795.401.28/$12,326.807.60 for Joe and $1,012,510.83/$739,700.16 for Paul.
    Soros is the guy who wants people of the world to flow freely around the globe without borders.

It's scary that he does shit like this, buying influence to make sure illegal aliens can stream across the border with no constraints. #BuildTheWall

Platinum
    Load Metric
    To our owners in Israel: Can we please have Trump instead of Hillary? I'm cool w ww3 and endless quagmires in the ME but I can't stand Hillary, thx.

Better chance than voting imo.

Comments

Tellafriend: our real overlords rep

Platinum
    Load Metric
    http://americanlookout.com/jpb-enthu...r-15000-photo/
    ENTHUSIASM GAP? Hillary’s Speech Seen By Only 126 Live Viewers, While Trump’s Garners Over 15,000 (PHOTO)
    Name:  Trump-Clinton-live.jpg
Views: 781
Size:  31.2 KB
    Not rigged..

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/727
    Yup On Jul 15, 2015 5:21 PM, "John Anzalone" <john@algpolling.com> wrote: > “This agreement condemns the next generation to cleaning up a nuclear > war in the Persian Gulf… This is the greatest appeasement since Chamberlain > gave Czechoslovakia to Hitler.” >

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43823
    Had a great meeting with Berman today. We discussed him taking the lead on the strategy outlined in his memo: (1) Seeing if we can get MA and VT to push their primaries back, (2) Keep the big blue states (NY, NJ, CA, etc) from moving their primaries earlier and (3) Trying to get LA and WV to join Super Tuesday. As we discussed in NY, keeping the red states early makes sense if she has a primary (as long as there isn't a primary competitor winning significant AA votes), but also increases the likelihood the Rs nominate someone extreme. We agreed that if she gets a significant primary challenger, we need to consider changing course and getting NY, NJ, and maybe others to move their dates earlier to give her hefty early wins. Jeff is going to put together action items for each state that we will review. We may need allies to help in this process but we're going to look at each state one step at a time, limiting as much as possible the perception of direct intervention by the principals. On absentees for caucuses: he said Iowa has agreed to come with a proposal. It sounds like they will agree to SOME change, but it may be gradual (ie some in 2016, more in 2020). I don't think it's in anyone's interest right now for there to be a big fight over this...I told him that I'm sure HRC and WJC would prefer as inclusive a change as possible and I think there's organizing benefit to a more open absentee system so we can engage drop off Dems in NV and IA early. Let me know if any of this is problematic, otherwise I'll keep moving forward with Berman.
    Not rigged.

Load Metric
    It comes down to 4 states...Trump must win at least 3 out of these 4.

Pennslyvania...Clinton up by at least 2 points.

North Carolina...Trump up by 1 point now.

Nevada...Trump up by 2 points now but Hillary Clinton was probably ahead in early voting.

Florida...Clinton up by 1 point now, not sure who was ahead in early voting.

Nevada and Florida have Latinos out in force trying to get people to vote for Hillary.

Hillary Clinton has hundreds of thousands of volunteers and Trump has almost none.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    So the Hillary indictment story is bullshit made up by FBI agents who hate Clinton, and Brett Baier of Fox Bews has retracted the story and apologized.

Rudy Giuliani repeatedly stated on TV that the FBI was going to drop something huge to destroy the Clinton campaign. He knew about it ahead of time, meaning the FBI or at least those agents were working with the Trump campaign.

The Trumpets' wet dream has become a nightmare: Hillary will be president, there will be no indictment of Hillary, but there will be indictments and firings of FBI agents who have been illegally attempting to influence the election. The Republic torn just a bit more asunder.

MADAM PRESIDENT

Are you seriously, with a straight face, going to act as if there is no validity to a Hillary Clinton indictment? I get that you're a satanic pedo who probably rapes his own kids, but facts are facts.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    http://americanlookout.com/jpb-enthu...r-15000-photo/
    ENTHUSIASM GAP? Hillary’s Speech Seen By Only 126 Live Viewers, While Trump’s Garners Over 15,000 (PHOTO)
    Name:  Trump-Clinton-live.jpg
Views: 781
Size:  31.2 KB
    Not rigged..
    Seems legit. I'm sure most of the people interested in seeing Hillary's speech are going to be watching it from a channel called Donald Trump LIVE news universe. And i can't see any reason why it wouldn't be the only channel showing it. Clearly no one is trying to mislead anyone here.

Load Metric
    Food Stamp Capital of the U.S. is WHITE and REPUBLICAN
    http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/0...nd-republican/

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 700
Size:  64.5 KB

Boy! Those Trump supporters are gonna be scuh-rood if Trump takes the White House!

Comments

DJ_Chaps: is that ur bungalow?

big dick: truth
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    So the Hillary indictment story is bullshit made up by FBI agents who hate Clinton, and Brett Baier of Fox Bews has retracted the story and apologized.

Rudy Giuliani repeatedly stated on TV that the FBI was going to drop something huge to destroy the Clinton campaign. He knew about it ahead of time, meaning the FBI or at least those agents were working with the Trump campaign.

The Trumpets' wet dream has become a nightmare: Hillary will be president, there will be no indictment of Hillary, but there will be indictments and firings of FBI agents who have been illegally attempting to influence the election. The Republic torn just a bit more asunder.

MADAM PRESIDENT
    Trump just kept on rolling with it as if it was true.
    Of course he did. He lies way more than Hillary but people treat him like the Messiah. Why wouldn't he keep up his cult leader act?

Load Metric

MADAM PRESIDENT

Are you seriously, with a straight face, going to act as if there is no validity to a Hillary Clinton indictment? ... but facts are facts.
    Yes I am.

If you knew that "facts are facts" you would too.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

You can start with this...

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/...aign/88400760/

...and if it's something you care deeply you can look up the campaign-finance records...

http://recorder.maricopa.gov/campaig...0003&fileyear=

http://recorder.maricopa.gov/campaig...0885&fileyear=

...first is Arpaio and second one is Penzone...

...there you can lookie look up the lines "total receipts" and "total dispursements" from column B "Election period up to date" you will find numbers $12,795.401.28/$12,326.807.60 for Joe and $1,012,510.83/$739,700.16 for Paul.
    Soros is the guy who wants people of the world to flow freely around the globe without borders.

It's scary that he does shit like this, buying influence to make sure illegal aliens can stream across the border with no constraints. #BuildTheWall
    Would you like to link something where he says that or should we just take the word of scum, that he opposes, for it? Around 2005ish when scum found out that they couldn't fight against him on the basis of reality they started to focus on the bizarre and mildly retarded angle of claiming that he is for one world government and open borders (and he's possibly the devil).

“My success in the financial markets has given me a greater degree of independence than most other people,” Soros once wrote. “This allows me to take a stand on controversial issues: In fact, it obliges me to do so because others cannot.”

The above goes against everything the scum believes in. For them wealth is only for increasing wealth. Helping others is a travesty.

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.o...mission-values

Above link is what Open Society Foundation says they are for and nothing in the last 20 years suggests otherwise.

Load Metric

According to these poll numbers for early voting it's over, Donald Trump will lose Nevada unless he wins by at least 6 or 7 points on election day.

Apparently, Donald Trump doesn't just read Playboy, he also fucks Playboy playmates.

National Enquirer Shielded Donald Trump From Playboy Model’s Affair Allegation
    Tabloid owner American Media agreed to pay $150,000 for story from 1998 Playmate of the Year, but hasn’t published her account

http://www.wsj.com/articles/national...ion-1478309380

Load Metric
    Yea let's all take a nazi collaborators word.

Gimmick must be yet another self hating jew on this forum.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric

Wanna tell the nazi collaborator story or do we just copy paste the last time i refuted that to save us all some time?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ctions2004.usa

Bush's re-election campaign btw was the time when Soros suddenly became the devil. Saying crazy shit like "The Bush administration's "war on terrorism" cannot be won, he argues, but is instead ushering in "a permanent state of war". Also at the time scum said that "George Soros has purchased the Democratic party," said Christine Iverson, a Republican national committee spokeswoman." As we all know Republicans get their funding through magic just as god intended it, so it's clearly a valid criticism.

Comments

big dick: .

Load Metric
    Don't fool yourselves: Soros is everything Trump wishes he was. An actual billionaire and a bonafide financial GENIUS.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Don't fool yourselves: Soros is everything Trump wishes he was. An actual billionaire and a bonafide financial GENIUS.
    Exaaaaaactly. No wonder the Trumpets hate him so much.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

Would you like to link something where he says that or should we just take the word of scum, that he opposes, for it? Around 2005ish when scum found out that they couldn't fight against him on the basis of reality they started to focus on the bizarre and mildly retarded angle of claiming that he is for one world government and open borders (and he's possibly the devil).

“My success in the financial markets has given me a greater degree of independence than most other people,” Soros once wrote. “This allows me to take a stand on controversial issues: In fact, it obliges me to do so because others cannot.”

The above goes against everything the scum believes in. For them wealth is only for increasing wealth. Helping others is a travesty.

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.o...mission-values

Above link is what Open Society Foundation says they are for and nothing in the last 20 years suggests otherwise.
    Only you could defend George Soros. Then again you defend Crooked Hillary at every turn so why should I be surprised.

So you're challenging me to find something on the record where Soros says he wants one world government? Haha.

That's pretty funny. Why would he come out and say it? It's much smarter to keep your true motives as disguised as possible. This way people like you can say: "Wow that George Soros has such a big heart, what a guy." Much easier to accomplish your nefarious goals that way.

All the clues and evidence of his true goals are out there. You're either too stupid to see it, don't care cause he's helping to advance your agendas, or wish to see him accomplish his globalist dreams.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Exaaaaaactly. No wonder the Trumpets hate him so much.
    Is Trumpet your answer to being correctly labelled a horrible cuck?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Gold
    Load Metric

Wanna tell the nazi collaborator story or do we just copy paste the last time i refuted that to save us all some time?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ctions2004.usa

Bush's re-election campaign btw was the time when Soros suddenly became the devil. Saying crazy shit like "The Bush administration's "war on terrorism" cannot be won, he argues, but is instead ushering in "a permanent state of war". Also at the time scum said that "George Soros has purchased the Democratic party," said Christine Iverson, a Republican national committee spokeswoman." As we all know Republicans get their funding through magic just as god intended it, so it's clearly a valid criticism.
    If you go to the very end of this video he explains how the sovereignty of nations is a big problem. He quickly realizes he doesn't want to go too far and says we have to do this because of "climate change".

LOL. That's hysterical.

Comments

DJ_Chaps: HEADSHOT

Thread Information