Page 49 of 2148 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359991495491049 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Benghazi has been thoroughly investigated. Even the Republican-controlled Congressional committees that investigated it admitted there was no ill intent nor malpractice on her part.
    So your kid gets killed in the embassy. Hillary tells you that some guy made a youtube video and that's the reason your kid died. Now you know that she made all of that shit up and looked you in the eye when she told you.

Fuck you. Seriously fuck you.
    "Handled poorly and disgracefully" does not equal "criminal."

And FTR I'm not a Hillary supporter.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post

If the Supreme Court leaves a lower court's decision alone without even taking the case, they are letting the result stand. The Supreme Court has more important things to deal with than a few desperate, delusional cranks. If you think "lower courts mean nothing," then you're full fucking retard. Ask the tax evaders who have gone to prison for relying on your bullshit myth whether "lower courts mean nothing."
    Ok bud , the surpreme court has ruled on it moron just not on your side . . .
    Citation?

Load Metric

Citation?
    Www.zeitgeistmovie.com

Load Metric

Citation?

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Citation?
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 423
Size:  32.6 KB

P.S. Give it up, HKer. You've got better things to do with your time.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Citation?
    The Pollock case is one that I kinda remember , I am not going to research it for ya. They get morons to voluntarily pay and unconstitutional tax lol . . . oi arguing with all the morons in this thread. Btw I am not arguing that profits and gains can't be taxed I am arguing that labor can't be taxed. I should have stated that earlier since I just put income which is not defined anywhere in IRS code...

Comments

rum dick: this is easily the dumbest post ive read this year. it's so bad that I almost want to green rep it just to be ironic

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Citation?

How many times is your dumbass gonna post that lame meme ? Like get a new shtick you fucking tool . . .

Comments

Henry:

Load Metric
    Thread has gone full Trump.

Comments

lewfather: lol

Muck Ficon: :this

ToasterOven: hof
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

I don't pay enough attention to know that. Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah np, at best hes the single biggest tryhard in the history of this forum and the ones before it.
    Oh yeah because i give a fuck what some guy who sits on his ass all day eating crumbs off his shirt thinks, go get a tan you fat fuck you have the skin complexion of a white lab rat
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Im sure everyone here knew what the 16th amendment was with out looking it up on google, im soooo sure.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

So your kid gets killed in the embassy. Hillary tells you that some guy made a youtube video and that's the reason your kid died. Now you know that she made all of that shit up and looked you in the eye when she told you.

Fuck you. Seriously fuck you.
    "Handled poorly and disgracefully" does not equal "criminal."

And FTR I'm not a Hillary supporter.
    And FTR im not a Republican and never will be

But if you seriously looked at the Benghazi situation and really think hillary wasn't at least incompetent then you are retarded.

Comments

MumblesBadly: GOP Congress cut funding for embassy security, dipshit!

Load Metric

Citation?
    Now you've done it hongkonger. Pissed off the troll with money in his avatar like a clown and a genius that flunked American Govt in high school. 4dragons talking about Benghazi like he lost a relative there, only the 9th time that's happened. Hillary is a lying bitch but the Donald is worse. When Speaker of the House Ryan and Senate Majority Leader McConnell tell Trump to toe the line in the same day the combover king might take a clue. Trump might have thought hard about the future and decided he really doesn't want to be prez and is tossing it away although it's impossible to know. HK the sad fact is enough people do not trust the Clintons so Trump just might win. Count yourself lucky to not live here. Too many gomer pyles hoping we can go back to a time long, long ago like this description of the birth of my fair town, Henderson, NV.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

MumblesBadly: Go, Metallic Magnesium!!!
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric

She was the secretary of state you mumbling libtard, she could have had more security there to begin with, she was in charge so she gets the blame. Thats how the reality works. Dipshit

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LegallyNonBindingPosts View Post

Citation?
    Now you've done it hongkonger. Pissed off the troll with money in his avatar like a clown and a genius that flunked American Govt in high school. 4dragons talking about Benghazi like he lost a relative there, only the 9th time that's happened. Hillary is a lying bitch but the Donald is worse. When Speaker of the House Ryan and Senate Majority Leader McConnell tell Trump to toe the line in the same day the combover king might take a clue. Trump might have thought hard about the future and decided he really doesn't want to be prez and is tossing it away although it's impossible to know. HK the sad fact is enough people do not trust the Clintons so Trump just might win. Count yourself lucky to not live here. Too many gomer pyles hoping we can go back to a time long, long ago like this description of the birth of my fair town, Henderson, NV.
    Another person that was heavily vaccinated as a child.

Nobody wants to go back to the 80's fuckface, some of us just don't want this country to go in the same shitty direction.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

She was the secretary of state you mumbling libtard, she could have had more security there to begin with, she was in charge so she gets the blame. Thats how the reality works. Dipshit
    Oh, you mean like how the SecState under Bush was able to do?

Prior to Benghazi, were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush?
    (Uhhh... Yes.)
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...embassies-and/

WARNING: NSFC!!! (May blow their minds!)

Views: 325
Size:  105.6 KB

Comments

El Gallo: Oh my
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

How many times is your dumbass gonna post that lame meme ? Like get a new shtick you fucking tool . . .
    As many times as it's appropriate. But checking my photo roll...

Nope. This looks like the first time I've used this one. Perhaps others here also see you for a gifted-at-poker-but-not much-else idiot and posted it in response to some of your past gems of argumentation.

Name:  image.gif
Views: 397
Size:  993.9 KB

Load Metric

Prior to Benghazi, were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush?
    (Uhhh... Yes.)

Yes! You fucking libtards think im defending trump, im merely pointing out the hypocrisy in thinking the other candidates are better. IMO he's the best candidate gun to my head if i had to choose. Yes George bush was a piece of shit, so was bill, so was George Prescott, and so is hillary.

Donald doesn't belong to their globalist groups like the Clintons or the bush's, wtf is wrong with american nationalism you self loathing self deprecating faggots. And don't compare American nationalism to the fucking nazis because unlike Germany in the 1930's, America is truely a melting pot with different nationalities. If you're in America you're fucking American so act like one.

Load Metric

(Uhhh... Yes.)

Yes! You fucking libtards think im defending trump, im merely pointing out the hypocrisy in thinking the other candidates are better. IMO he's the best candidate gun to my head if i had to choose. Yes George bush was a piece of shit, so was bill, so was George Prescott, and so is hillary.

Donald doesn't belong to their globalist groups like the Clintons or the bush's, wtf is wrong with american nationalism you self loathing self deprecating faggots. And don't compare American nationalism to the fucking nazis because unlike Germany in the 1930's, America is truely a melting pot with different nationalities. If you're in America you're fucking American so act like one.
    "Donald" doesn't belong to that "globalist" group because most everyone else has figured out that Trump doesn't play well with others. He is a pathological narcissist who will use any and every opportunity to engrandise himself at the cost of everyone else (except his immediate family). So, others in those groups are loathe to deal with him, and only due so under duress.

Except the Clintons. They are total whores.

(But still not as bad as *The* Donald.)

Comments

sah_24: hard work being this fucking dumb

Load Metric

Citation?

Yes I do. I remembered that a bit too late.

Load Metric
    sah_24 makes the thesidedish look like Charles Darwin

Thread Information