Page 452 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 3524024424484494504514524534544554564625025529521452 ... LastLast
Results 9,021 to 9,040 of 42968

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric

It's frightening how he can't control his emotions.

You just know if he lost half of his stack with aces, then he's shoving all-in next hand with any two.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    The depths of America's mental health crisis is so profound, that even now we refuse to openly categorize Trump as mentally unstable.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    ;

Tradition

I hate GWB, but i do miss making fun of him and watching comedy gold everyday. I miss the media not being so far up a presidents ass. Even when they make fun of obama on snl they go out of their way to try not to insult him. Just fucking sick.
    You don:'t get it either. Comedians are looking for the biggest laugh. That's their job. No laughs no job. So you think a self made comic will sacrifice their income on something that brings fewer laughs? Too bad Trump, Bush etc are public fools. No one asked them to step up. The general public recognizes a clown when they see one.

And ftr, I have tried to be civil as I would with someone I know who has different political values but this thread is pathetic and wrong. Too many intellectually bankrupt dunces. Don't have to name them but it's oh so fucking sad. The U.S. really is in trouble.
    Last edited by limitles; 10-29-2016 at 06:14 PM.

Load Metric
    Was this you dish?

Guy at the Trump Rally tonight.

Jew-S-A lol

http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    The depths of America's mental health crisis is so profound, that even now we refuse to openly categorize Trump as mentally unstable.
    He clearly has a mental illness of some sort
    Last edited by big dick; 10-29-2016 at 06:54 PM.

Load Metric
    ima give a shout out to FPS_Russia. i'm starting to come around to your madness. I feel this meme, is right up your alley.

Name:  14908351_1696153420699860_3922556177707187511_n.jpg
Views: 522
Size:  31.4 KB
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    He clearly has a mental illness or some sort
    Honest question: do you or do you not think that Hillary has some sort of mental illness? I'm just curious.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Honest question: do you or do you not think that Hillary has some sort of mental illness? I'm just curious.
    Consider this. Canada is your closest ally, closest relative, the ones to fear the least. "We "think you're batshit crazy so what about the hundreds of thousands you've tried to pound into submission? How could anyone living in an oppressed society, American made, not want to see you fail to some degree? You can no longer pull the strings worldwide and are just fucking scared.

Comments

Gordman: another shitpost from limitles. Wasn't even asking you anyway.

gimmick:

hongkonger: spot on
    Last edited by limitles; 10-29-2016 at 06:53 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Mumbles, I grew up in Wilmington, DE, which is one of the most violent cities in the US. I lived very close to some of the worst ghettos on the east coast for more than 30 years, and witnessed first hand the violence and criminality associated with it on a weekly basis for a very large portion of my life.

I have been robbed at gun point twice by black men. I have been jumped numerous times by black men. I have had to fight my way out of many dangerous situations involving blacks that could have easily had me winding up dead on more than one occasion. I have been on the city streets late night copping coke with white friends who later ended up dead due to the same behavior. I have had numerous run ins with the law along with friends of mine from those same city streets that happened to be black... Those same friends who would tell you your stance on this issue is as asinine and irresponsible as can be. You know why? Because those same friends were smart enough to know that when you fuck with the police bad things happen, the same as when you fuck with those coke dealers on the corners.

Pretty much every instance where a black person is shot by a police officer which was caught on camera they resisted arrest. There are a few circumstances where this wasn't the case, but the vast majority are.

Let's talk about the real problem before blaming cops for killing blacks. Black on black crime FAR outweighs the crimes committed against blacks by police officers. The violence against blacks by cops is a byproduct of the violence that has gone on in American ghettos for decades, that seems to be ignored by the whole black lives matter movement. It's a vicious cycle that will only get better when black people as a whole recognize that the thug life mentality will do nothing more than to lead to more and more problems forever. Clean up your own back yard, then watch and see how the rest works itself out.
    Holy fuck! Have you forgotten to mention that blacks were segregated into poor neighbors that were underserved by police and school funding by both local politics and mortgage loan redlining for *decades*? And that the War on Drugs was started based on racism and used to shit on minority neighborhoods since the 1930s to keep the whites, first in the cities, then the suburbs, "feel safe"??? I agree that that gangsta culture is a vicious cycle, but until American politicians stop supporting policies that actively encourages the police to victimize minorities with selective law enforcement for careerist reasons, the gangsta culture will endure. Because for too many young blacks in those communities, it is their best option to get ahead with any measure of self respect.

P.S. How many white male librarians in the US have been gunned down by cops at a traffic stop for trying to show a cop a gun permit?
    Funny you mention a white librarian being gunned down, as I was just thinking about something very relevant to that when I wrote the post above to you. One of the last straws for me living in Wilmington was right before Christmas 2000. About 3 miles from where I lived a librarian left a party her and her co workers had gone to in downtown Wilmington. When she got in her car she was approached by two black men that asked her for money. When she reached over to the other seat to grab her purse one of them shot and killed her and took the purse. She was a young mother of 4 gunned down for no reason whatsoever. This is all too common. So, is this excusable behavior because of all of the shit you just mentioned, or inexcusable behavior that cops deal with every fucking day that leads to them being paranoid every damn time they have to pull a black person over, or answer a domestic dispute call, or robbery, or whatfucking ever? There is a reason stereotypes exist dude, and it isn't because our government has forced these people into a life of poverty. It's because most of them don't have the desire, ambition and family values to get out of the situations they are born into. They are all too happy to be living off the government tit, and a large majority think that they are owed something based on shit that went down over 150 years ago. I'm sorry, but black people in this country are by far the most racist people in the US, and it isn't even close. I say this as someone who has dated many black women by the way, has many black friends, and is as far from being a racist as can be. I would love to see all of the above be a different story, but it's not going to happen, ever.

Let me ask you this... Have you spent just one week of your life in an inner city like Wilmington, West Philly, Baltimore, Washington DC, Newark NJ, West Englewood Chicago or any other inner city with a large black population? Very curious to know this, and please tell the truth here.

I'm sorry, but IMO your victimized way of thinking is a major problem, and as long as there are people that continue on with this line of thinking these problems will never be solved. Unfortunately I think it's past the point of ever being fixed. We are way too far down the road. The millennials as a whole are feeding into all this bullshit big time, and it is going to bite us in the ass more so down the road even worse than it is now.

Load Metric
    No. Not at all.

Platinum
    Load Metric

No. Not at all.

Hmm. Interesting.

Load Metric

Holy fuck! Have you forgotten to mention that blacks were segregated into poor neighbors that were underserved by police and school funding by both local politics and mortgage loan redlining for *decades*? And that the War on Drugs was started based on racism and used to shit on minority neighborhoods since the 1930s to keep the whites, first in the cities, then the suburbs, "feel safe"??? I agree that that gangsta culture is a vicious cycle, but until American politicians stop supporting policies that actively encourages the police to victimize minorities with selective law enforcement for careerist reasons, the gangsta culture will endure. Because for too many young blacks in those communities, it is their best option to get ahead with any measure of self respect.

P.S. How many white male librarians in the US have been gunned down by cops at a traffic stop for trying to show a cop a gun permit?
    Funny you mention a white librarian being gunned down, as I was just thinking about something very relevant to that when I wrote the post above to you. One of the last straws for me living in Wilmington was right before Christmas 2000. About 3 miles from where I lived a librarian left a party her and her co workers had gone to in downtown Wilmington. When she got in her car she was approached by two black men that asked her for money. When she reached over to the other seat to grab her purse one of them shot and killed her and took the purse. She was a young mother of 4 gunned down for no reason whatsoever. This is all too common. So, is this excusable behavior because of all of the shit you just mentioned, or inexcusable behavior that cops deal with every fucking day that leads to them being paranoid every damn time they have to pull a black person over, or answer a domestic dispute call, or robbery, or whatfucking ever? There is a reason stereotypes exist dude, and it isn't because our government has forced these people into a life of poverty. It's because most of them don't have the desire, ambition and family values to get out of the situations they are born into. They are all too happy to be living off the government tit, and a large majority think that they are owed something based on shit that went down over 150 years ago. I'm sorry, but black people in this country are by far the most racist people in the US, and it isn't even close. I say this as someone who has dated many black women by the way, has many black friends, and is as far from being a racist as can be. I would love to see all of the above be a different story, but it's not going to happen, ever.

Let me ask you this... Have you spent just one week of your life in an inner city like Wilmington, West Philly, Baltimore, Washington DC, Newark NJ, West Englewood Chicago or any other inner city with a large black population? Very curious to know this, and please tell the truth here.

I'm sorry, but IMO your victimized way of thinking is a major problem, and as long as there are people that continue on with this line of thinking these problems will never be solved. Unfortunately I think it's past the point of ever being fixed. We are way too far down the road. The millennials as a whole are feeding into all this bullshit big time, and it is going to bite us in the ass more so down the road even worse than it is now.
    Im out of rep. Great post vegas
    The irish, polish, and all the other europeans who came to this country all lived in ghettos. The difference is the white people worked their way out of them.The blacks will never get out, it's become a lifestyle.

Comments

vegas1369:

Load Metric
    No. Not at all.

Hmm. Interesting.
    She has her faults . She is apparently corrupt and greedy but sane imo

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I have no first hand experiences as has Vegas and so I'm open to criticism. However, the following debate, Is the American Dream at the expense of the American Negroe, provides insight into the other half. Fast forward to the 14:00 minute mark and you will perhaps understand how racism affects all involved and how quick fixes are long past due;
    ;

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

I hate GWB, but i do miss making fun of him and watching comedy gold everyday. I miss the media not being so far up a presidents ass. Even when they make fun of obama on snl they go out of their way to try not to insult him. Just fucking sick.
    You don:'t get it either. Comedians are looking for the biggest laugh. That's their job. No laughs no job. So you think a self made comic will sacrifice their income on something that brings fewer laughs? Too bad Trump, Bush etc are public fools. No one asked them to step up. The general public recognizes a clown when they see one.

And ftr, I have tried to be civil as I would with someone I know who has different political values but this thread is pathetic and wrong. Too many intellectually bankrupt dunces. Don't have to name them but it's oh so fucking sad. The U.S. really is in trouble.

I seriously believe no one gets you.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Comey defied Lynch in telling Congress about renewed Hillary probe
    http://nypost.com/2016/10/29/comey-d...hillary-probe/

FBI Director James Comey went rogue when he told Congress that he has reopened the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s e-mails — defying direct orders from his boss, Attorney General Loretta Lynch, according to multiple reports.
    FBI Director James Comey is a Republican who has voted for George W. Bush and donated to the Repubican campaign's of John McCain and Mitt Romney.

I guess he figured out that Hillary Clinton would fire his ass and replace him with a female for calling her “extremely careless in her handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”

Hopefully before November 8th, Hillary Clinton will be placed under arrest and put in jail.

Hillary won't go to jail. She will be president and she will fire Comey's incompetent ass.

You mad?

Load Metric
    Name:  39D91CFF00000578-0-image-a-24_1477760287855.jpg
Views: 1050
Size:  46.9 KB

Look at him..just waiting there with epi pen in hand just in case she collapses

"Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric

Load Metric
    I will say this... Please don't get me wrong. Racism is alive on both sides, but the black lives matter movement does not see it that way. Their way of thinking is right, and if you question it or want to have any serious discussion that involves debate then you are instantly labeled a racist or worse. Fuck that noise. Any group that thinks they are right and there is no compromise historically has been on the wrong side of most issues. The BLM movement fits that to a T.

Mumbles, another question for you. Please rank in order which of these issues is most problematic...

Black on white crime

White on black crime

Black on black crime

Blue on black crime

Black on blue crime

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Was this you dish?

Guy at the Trump Rally tonight.

Jew-S-A lol

lol wow paid actor much??