Page 449 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 3493994394454464474484494504514524534594995499491449 ... LastLast
Results 8,961 to 8,980 of 42968

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Thanks lord fartquad
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    First word is 'Alex jones'

Final word is 'perspective'

That's some top shelf trolling right there.
    Are you white? your rederick is very ragheadish

Microwave chicken tikka madras was tonight's dinner.

Make of that what you will.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Even the most informed voters may be surprised by how many of our current problems were caused by Hillary's reckless judgement. Now she wants to solve the problems she created, no thanks.
    Inform yourself w this amazing compilation.. A vote for Hillary is a vote for war.

Give Director Comey the political support he deserves for doing what is right.
    Hillary is crazy and has had a documented brain injury.
    Name:  CWIdHUeU8AIvzOu.png
Views: 693
Size:  332.3 KB
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 10-29-2016 at 01:29 PM.

Load Metric
    Hey let's all make fun of tiepos
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

Love me some hot Indian food, and dat nan
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    i actually bought a pizza oven to make proper naan.

which i totally gave up on because that shit is impossible so now i just make pizza in it.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

which i totally gave up on because that shit is impossible so now i just make pizza in it.

so you have a regular oven, and then a pizza oven?

is it one of those little box looking ones they have at the roller rink? because if it is, then fuck yeah.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

is it one of those little box looking ones they have at the roller rink? because if it is, then fuck yeah.
    whats with the tine man crush?
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

You only think it's "nonsense" because noone in your family was has been routinely unjustly harassed by the police.
    Mumbles, I grew up in Wilmington, DE, which is one of the most violent cities in the US. I lived very close to some of the worst ghettos on the east coast for more than 30 years, and witnessed first hand the violence and criminality associated with it on a weekly basis for a very large portion of my life.

I have been robbed at gun point twice by black men. I have been jumped numerous times by black men. I have had to fight my way out of many dangerous situations involving blacks that could have easily had me winding up dead on more than one occasion. I have been on the city streets late night copping coke with white friends who later ended up dead due to the same behavior. I have had numerous run ins with the law along with friends of mine from those same city streets that happened to be black... Those same friends who would tell you your stance on this issue is as asinine and irresponsible as can be. You know why? Because those same friends were smart enough to know that when you fuck with the police bad things happen, the same as when you fuck with those coke dealers on the corners.

Pretty much every instance where a black person is shot by a police officer which was caught on camera they resisted arrest. There are a few circumstances where this wasn't the case, but the vast majority are.

Let's talk about the real problem before blaming cops for killing blacks. Black on black crime FAR outweighs the crimes committed against blacks by police officers. The violence against blacks by cops is a byproduct of the violence that has gone on in American ghettos for decades, that seems to be ignored by the whole black lives matter movement. It's a vicious cycle that will only get better when black people as a whole recognize that the thug life mentality will do nothing more than to lead to more and more problems forever. Clean up your own back yard, then watch and see how the rest works itself out.
    Holy fuck! Have you forgotten to mention that blacks were segregated into poor neighbors that were underserved by police and school funding by both local politics and mortgage loan redlining for *decades*? And that the War on Drugs was started based on racism and used to shit on minority neighborhoods since the 1930s to keep the whites, first in the cities, then the suburbs, "feel safe"??? I agree that that gangsta culture is a vicious cycle, but until American politicians stop supporting policies that actively encourages the police to victimize minorities with selective law enforcement for careerist reasons, the gangsta culture will endure. Because for too many young blacks in those communities, it is their best option to get ahead with any measure of self respect.

P.S. How many white male librarians in the US have been gunned down by cops at a traffic stop for trying to show a cop a gun permit?

Comments

dwai: stop trying to type so perfect you insufferable faggot

hongkonger: Truth
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Also are you near London? me and the boys goes once a year, you are welcome to come get arrested with us the next time we hit covent garden
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Mumbles, I grew up in Wilmington, DE, which is one of the most violent cities in the US. I lived very close to some of the worst ghettos on the east coast for more than 30 years, and witnessed first hand the violence and criminality associated with it on a weekly basis for a very large portion of my life.

I have been robbed at gun point twice by black men. I have been jumped numerous times by black men. I have had to fight my way out of many dangerous situations involving blacks that could have easily had me winding up dead on more than one occasion. I have been on the city streets late night copping coke with white friends who later ended up dead due to the same behavior. I have had numerous run ins with the law along with friends of mine from those same city streets that happened to be black... Those same friends who would tell you your stance on this issue is as asinine and irresponsible as can be. You know why? Because those same friends were smart enough to know that when you fuck with the police bad things happen, the same as when you fuck with those coke dealers on the corners.

Pretty much every instance where a black person is shot by a police officer which was caught on camera they resisted arrest. There are a few circumstances where this wasn't the case, but the vast majority are.

Let's talk about the real problem before blaming cops for killing blacks. Black on black crime FAR outweighs the crimes committed against blacks by police officers. The violence against blacks by cops is a byproduct of the violence that has gone on in American ghettos for decades, that seems to be ignored by the whole black lives matter movement. It's a vicious cycle that will only get better when black people as a whole recognize that the thug life mentality will do nothing more than to lead to more and more problems forever. Clean up your own back yard, then watch and see how the rest works itself out.
    Holy fuck! Have you forgotten to mention that blacks were segregated into poor neighbors that were underserved by police and school funding by both local politics and mortgage loan redlining for *decades*? And that the War on Drugs was started based on racism and used to shit on minority neighborhoods since the 1930s to keep the whites, first in the cities, then the suburbs, "feel safe"??? I agree that that gangsta culture is a vicious cycle, but until American politicians stop supporting policies that actively encourages the police to victimize minorities with selective law enforcement for careerist reasons, the gangsta culture will endure. Because for too many young blacks in those communities, it is their best option to get ahead with any measure of self respect.
    you really need to check out that sotomajor on youtube
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

Also are you near London? me and the boys goes once a year, you are welcome to come get arrested with us the next time we hit covent garden
    I'm about 200 miles north in Liverpool.

Have spent many a good night down cov garden tho. Full of posh boys/girls but a good atmosphere and the quality of snatch is pretty decent.

But I'm down in London quite often seeing family or watching football. Holla when you next in town and I maybe around.

Load Metric

Microwave part gave it away: you're white.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

This is Tine you are flirting with here dude. He has a third oven reserved for little midget fuck messenger bike boys.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Even the most informed voters may be surprised by how many of our current problems were caused by Hillary's reckless judgement. Now she wants to solve the problems she created, no thanks.
    Inform yourself w this amazing compilation.. A vote for Hillary is a vote for war.

Give Director Comey the political support he deserves for doing what is right.
    Hillary is crazy and has had a documented brain injury.
    Name:  CWIdHUeU8AIvzOu.png
Views: 693
Size:  332.3 KB
    Those countries weapons deals would have been approved anyway. America is by far the world's biggest arms dealer. War is the second biggest business in America. America has been selling weapons far and wide to the good the bad and the ugly for decades.

Load Metric

whats with the tine man crush?

clearly hes a man of sophisticated taste.

its a gas powered oven from sur le table. it hits around 650 degrees in 15 minutes or so.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Microwave part gave it away: you're white.

Not sure we have any black posters anymore. Think Pooh ran them all off.

Which is kinda understandable since it was a black man that stretched his wife's pussy beyond repair.

Load Metric
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 1000
Size:  146.7 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    'When I asked one senior Trump adviser to describe the scene inside, he responded: “Think of the bunker right before Hitler killed himself. Donald’s in denial. They’re all in denial.” '

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...id=nymag_press

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't believe Democrats are rigging elections (well, not anymore -- they definitely did in 1960 for Kennedy), and I don't think any sensible Republicans believe that, either.

What I do believe is that Republicans are dealt a very tough hand by both the mainstream media and entertainment industry, both of whom bash Republicans so often that it equates to a staggering amount of free negative political ads on behalf of the Democrats.

Like it or not, we are a media driven country. We have certain stubborn voters on both the left and right who will never be swayed by propaganda, but the centrists can be swayed by the slightest thing which pisses them off about one side or the other.

The Dems have long had the media and entertainment industry on their side (especially the latter), to where a large number of moderate voters are swayed against the Republican candidate due to this media/entertainment propaganda.

This is why I complain about videos such as the SNL debate parody. It's not that SNL has any requirement to act fair and balanced, but it's that the average middle-of-the-road voter watches it and takes in the sharp criticisms about Trump, but virtually none about Hillary.

Even known liberal Dean Obeidallah wrote that the SNL parodies are likely to really hurt (or perhaps destroy) Trump's chances, though Obeidallah claims it's a good thing because he feels the parodies expose Trump for what he is.

But that's the whole problem. The entertainment media should not be inserting itself into politics, at least not to the point where they take sides. They're essentially signing on to be a free propaganda machine for Hillary, which is very tough to overcome, and thus removes fairness from the election. The entertainment media should give it equally to both sides, thus preserving neutrality while still being (even more) entertaining.

Sadly, the entertainment industry and the mainstream media have decided it's their moral duty to take sides in elections and influence who gets elected, which is very dangerous, as that gives an immense amount of power to a very tiny group of elitists.

It reminds me all too much of the state-sponsored propaganda machines in communist governments.

I am no Trump defender, and I won't be voting for him.

But has he been given a fair shake in the media or entertainment products since the general election began? Fuck no. That's a lot of what Trump has been trying to say, but in usual Trump fashion, he bungled the message.

Thread Information