Page 43 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753931435431043 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

I am going to go on the record and state;

If you vote for trump, you are obv batshit crazy.

If you vote Hilary, just do the world a favor and kill yourself.

The problem is that one of them is going to win, so make a choice. I'm sorta in agreement with PJ O'rourke. He said Hillary is wrong but wrong within normal parameters. Trump is well outside and actually has the potential for catastrophic outcomes. I'm holding my nose and going by that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post

The problem is that one of them is going to win, so make a choice. I'm sorta in agreement with PJ O'rourke. He said Hillary is wrong but wrong within normal parameters. Trump is well outside and actually has the potential for catastrophic outcomes. I'm holding my nose and going by that.
    Besides embarrassing the nation which they would both surely succeed at what can the president really unilaterally do to cause harm? I assume there are lawyers around that can stop batshit crazy from actually happening. I also assume impeachment plans are already being drawn up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

I am going to go on the record and state;

If you vote for trump, you are obv batshit crazy.

If you vote Hilary, just do the world a favor and kill yourself.
    Wow! Brilliant! Come November, you are going to vote for whom? And tell me how your vote for this person, in the deep red state of Texas, is going to matter?

Comments

The_Lurker: This is what I am going to do
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post

Besides embarrassing the nation which they would both surely succeed at what can the president really unilaterally do to cause harm? I assume there are lawyers around that can stop batshit crazy from actually happening. I also assume impeachment plans are already being drawn up.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donal...ndidate-2016-5

I agree with this, pretty much.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    First of all El Gallo, time to take another nap from these threads like I sent u on 1-2 months ago. So much personal bias

And Trump is 100% correct about the Trump U judge. Its impossible for a judge's life experiences not to effect his judgement unless hes a robot.

I experienced the prejudice myself yesterday. As the only guy in the Rio with the balls to wear a Trump hat, a Hispanic male walked behind me and purposely coughed on me. I now have a slight cold today. No arguing with me either, that's what happened, I don't remember somebody coughing on me in like 20 years

Theyre not sending their best folks, just untalented wannabe gangster trash

Also druff can we contact Rio security and get that POS banned for life plz.

Comments

sah_24: The judge is a la raza member like the san jose police chief lol . . .

El Gallo: You sent me no where sir.

Load Metric
    y'all need Satan
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post
    I'm not playing stupid, I literally have no idea what you mean by "does this to you"
    I'm sorry but this only has 2 connotations:

1: You are commenting on this Judge issue with Trump when you have no clue why Trump is pissed to make such comments
    2: You know exactly what the Judge said / did but are looking for a pinhole out so you can rephrase or re-frame whatever it is I post about it.

So you're gonna go have to look up what the Judge did to piss Trump off and tell me if you think what he did and said was fair if it was YOU he did it to?

Load Metric
    Trump had the legal right to ask for another judge. Yeah it's random, but still....Don't like the judge? you get ONE chance for another. you roll the dice. I guess he didn't want to roll?

either way: that's a FEDERAL fucking judge. If i were this judge, Dur Fuherer would be in jail for contempt of court.

such a fucking double standard. ANY ONE OF US talks shit about a judge who's presiding over a case we might have, we get thrown in jail for contempt, but this asshat does it, and NOTHING.

United States of Double Standards

Comments

sah_24: Duh, you must be new here . . .
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    First of all El Gallo, time to take another nap from these threads like I sent u on 1-2 months ago. So much personal bias

And Trump is 100% correct about the Trump U judge. Its impossible for a judge's life experiences not to effect his judgement unless hes a robot.

I experienced the prejudice myself yesterday. As the only guy in the Rio with the balls to wear a Trump hat, a Hispanic male walked behind me and purposely coughed on me. I now have a slight cold today. No arguing with me either, that's what happened, I don't remember somebody coughing on me in like 20 years

you to much of a pussy to beat the dog shit out of a guy who coughed on you on purpose? Or do you have a weakened immune system from the hiv virus? Lol @ a grown man getting ill from some guy coughing on him, man up you fucking pussy.

Comments

thesidedish: Lmao, I didn't wanna cause a scene, mite be bad for the campaign

Load Metric

Unless Trump's lawyers are also filing a lawsuit in a higher court for some of relief from this judge's action, as well a civil suit for the defamation of character the supposedly biased release of those documents have caused (lol that his rep could get any worse), Trump is simply playing bigotry politics with this posturing.

And to refresh, here is an article discussing what the judge did that Trump spoke out about.
    http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0YK0PA

P.S. You better get that checked out ASAP! Hopefully, it's not that super-strain of TB that those dirty rapist Mexicans are smuggling across the border to disrupt our beloved white country! (God bless 'Merika!!! Were Number One!)

Comments

thesidedish: The guy was out of line, how can u argue that, nothing to do with race
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    I'm not playing stupid, I literally have no idea what you mean by "does this to you"

1: You are commenting on this Judge issue with Trump when you have no clue why Trump is pissed to make such comments
    2: You know exactly what the Judge said / did but are looking for a pinhole out so you can rephrase or re-frame whatever it is I post about it.

So you're gonna go have to look up what the Judge did to piss Trump off and tell me if you think what he did and said was fair if it was YOU he did it to?
    The judge has not seen it 100% Trumps way. He let the case be heard after the elections so it did not interfere. If he were being a dick and was a biased judge he would have said, "No fuck you we do this on my time." I agree that having this trial go on during his election would be unfair, the judge did the right thing. I still don't know what the judge has done that is illegal or how in any way he has shown himself incapable of doing his job fairly. Again, he is born and raised in Indiana. You can't discriminate against someone because of their race... it is as simple as that. He is saying the judge can't do his job because he is of a certain race... that's not allowed and against everything this country stands for.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric

The judge has not seen it 100% Trumps way. He let the case be heard after the elections so it did not interfere. If he were being a dick and was a biased judge he would have said, "No fuck you we do this on my time." I agree that having this trial go on during his election would be unfair, the judge did the right thing. I still don't know what the judge has done that is illegal or how in any way he has shown himself incapable of doing his job fairly. Again, he is born and raised in Indiana. You can't discriminate against someone because of their race... it is as simple as that. He is saying the judge can't do his job because he is of a certain race... that's not allowed and against everything this country stands for.

I said take race out of it. You can't.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    El shitto, check the dates, u went away for a while last time I told u to stuff ur bias trash opinions

Load Metric

I said take race out of it. You can't.
    But the whole issue is that Trump said he should recuse himself because he is Mexican and he (Trump) is building a wall. So he will be biased. If we take away that statement, we are left with a judge who has done nothing wrong and doesn't seem to be doing anything unfairly.

Comments

sah_24: He should recuse himself bc hes a member of La Raza , just like the corrupt San Jose police chief. . . its obv bias you fucking retard

MumblesBadly: To sah_24: So? You're probably a closest crypto-Nazi, but we don't recuse you from voting. (Plus, Trump's lawyers could have filed to have his taken off of the case if there was grounds to do so.)
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    El shitto, check the dates, u went away for a while last time I told u to stuff ur bias trash opinions
    With all do respect sir, I don't recall any of your statements... I don't pay enough attention to know who you are or what your opinions are like. I'm sure you are a fine person. "El shitto" ..... comments like that though, they make me think you aren't playing with a full deck, you know?... and that's cool. No issues. Different types of people in this world with varying intelligence and points of view. I have conversed much more with DRK Star and 4dragons because they are trying to have a conversation not just feel superior or show their manliness with juvenile name calling. You keep on trucking though, perhaps in the future we can have better, more adult conversations. Until then, I wish you the most pleasant of afternoons.

Comments

thesidedish: I'm a ball buster, just like trump

Load Metric
    Ill Sen Mark Kirk pulls Trump endorsement.

"Given my military experience, Donald Trump does not have the temperament to command our military or our nuclear arsenal. I cannot and will not support my party's nominee for president"

Load Metric
    It's tough to talk about racism in a community that's so racist.

The judge isn't Mexican, he was born in Indiana. Would you dipshits support a guy named O'Leary getting a judge named Smith thrown out if he's worried about his Irish ancestors and the judge's English ancestors?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He is a member or La Raza just like the San Jose police chief , only a libtard can be this fucking dull lol . . .

Comments

thesidedish: Seriously

Load Metric

4d, whether trump actually defrauded the plaintiffs in the trump u case, or whether the judge has been 100% wrong in all of his rulings isn't really the issue here. maybe he has been. if he complained that the judge is a clinton fan or is a member of an organization that is anti-trump, no one would have cared and you wouldn't see republicans scrambling to disavow him.

the issue is whether the judge's ethnicity prevents him from serving as a judge in the case, like trump believes

keep in mind that trump doubled down after this and said that he would also "probably" believe that a muslim judge couldn't treat him fairly either.

the ironic part of this is that trump has always insisted that mexican-americans (who are legally here) love his ideas and support the wall. who would have thought that trump doesn't really believe that?

Comments

sah_24: or he thinks a known La Raza member judge doesnt think he can treat him fairly . . . moron

El Gallo: offset

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

drk, you're seriously missing the point and have no basic understanding of what racism is. if trump believes that the judge is pre-disposed to rule against him because of the judge's mexican descent -- even if that is only one of 1,000,000 reasons why trump wants him disqualified -- it is the *literal* definition of racism. i.e., believing that a person is pre-disposed to acting a certain way because of their race.

rac·ism
    ˈrāˌsizəm/Submit
    noun
    the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races

show me specifically where that is taking place

did you think that when trump said that the judge's mexican heritage prevents him from doing his job and upholding his ethcial obligations, he meant it as a compliment?

Thread Information