Page 425 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 3253754154214224234244254264274284294354755259251425 ... LastLast
Results 8,481 to 8,500 of 42968

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

Like all of your other evidence supporting a Trump victory, that's just not true.

Remain was never consistently polling above 50%. And in the last 6 weeks, Leave pulled ahead in the polling.

https://ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/

Clinton is well ahead in every single swing state. You can deny that if you want, but it's just going to make you more upset in two weeks. In the Nevada Senate race, Joe Heck was up 4% a month ago, and is now down 2% entirely due to his support of Trump. Even constant commercials by Republican SuperPACs haven't helped him.

Honestly tho if all the nations serf caste flooded to the ballot boxes and voted in Trump, would you actually be that shocked?

There are.. a lot of them.
    Not enough to win a national election. This may be the first Presidential election in 60 years where the Democrats win the college educated white male vote. My mother in law has voted for Republicans her entire life, and is voting for Hillary this time.

You know that recent James O’Keefe video that was illegally funded by the Trump Foundation? The guy that they identify as "working for the Democratic National Committee" is actually an Occupy Wall Street guy that worked with Breitbart to organize violent protests at Cruz and Rubio rallies.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-med...#ixzz4O3KlZGxq

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

Load Metric
    great story cuck nose barry

Banned
    Load Metric
    I find it to be consistent with most libtards, that when asked "name one good thing Hillary has ever done during her tenure as Senator in NY or as Secretary of State'

the first response is usually...

(chirp chirp)

aka fucking crickets

not a single leftist I know, has a single response for this question

the immediate reply is usually along the lines of 'Donald Trump is a racist.....Donald Trump is an ego maniac'

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ?

Hillary is SLIME

She is an establishment whore with deep ties to Wall Street and foreign governments who rape 9 year old girls, throw fags off buildings, hate dogs, and are infecting this planets well being with the vile and FOUL ideology known as Islam

you do realize of course that her right hand advisor (Huma Abedin) is a Muslim brotherhood insider

you do realize that The Clinton Foundation Slush Fund has accepted tens of millions of dollars from countries that are trying to infect this country with Muslims and instigate Sharia Law within our borders

you do realize that Hillary fucking has been a LIAR her entire political career and was fired from the Watergate commission for being 'unethical' LOL

I mean what the motherfuck is wrong you liberal assholes who are so intent on diverting the narrative back to Trump every time you're asked straight forward questions about Hillary's DEMENTED agenda and her long standing ties to Wall Street ?

omg Trump said 'pussy'

Hillary is the biggest racist bitch ever. Labeling blacks as 'super predators'.....flip flopping on abortion and immigration, supporting Muslim immigration and open borders....my God the list goes on and on

I've never seen a more disingenuous candidate for the presidency in my entire life

Hillary makes me sick to my stomach, and I think anyone supporting this reptilian Satan's cheerleader warmongering cunt needs a full frontal lobotomy immed

this conniving and evil bitch is literally an enemy of the state

Banned
    Load Metric

Honestly tho if all the nations serf caste flooded to the ballot boxes and voted in Trump, would you actually be that shocked?

Not enough to win a national election. This may be the first Presidential election in 60 years where the Democrats win the college educated white male vote. My mother in law has voted for Republicans her entire life, and is voting for Hillary this time.

You know that recent James O’Keefe video that was illegally funded by the Trump Foundation? The guy that they identify as "working for the Democratic National Committee" is actually an Occupy Wall Street guy that worked with Breitbart to organize violent protests at Cruz and Rubio rallies.

Barry you fucking suck ass

btw you fight like a 9 year old girl and you drive like my dead grandmother you pasty ass white bread mega-geek

I'd light you up like a Christmas tree in the ring, and I'm only 5'9 165

I'd blind uppercut you so hard you'd drop like a bag of wet matzah balls

Load Metric
    UH OH MORT BREAKING OUT THE WORD GEEK

Load Metric
    also 5'9 really james with your bone density this isnt your license picture from 2004

Comments

tyde: I really wish just ONCE you would offer something semi intelligent....not holding my breath though

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I find it to be consistent with most libtards, that when asked "name one good thing Hillary has ever done during her tenure as Senator in NY or as Secretary of State'

(chirp chirp)

aka fucking crickets

the immediate reply is usually along the lines of 'Donald Trump is a racist.....Donald Trump is an ego maniac'

Hillary is SLIME

She is an establishment whore with deep ties to Wall Street and foreign governments who rape 9 year old girls, throw fags off buildings, hate dogs, and are infecting this planets well being with the vile and FOUL ideology known as Islam

you do realize of course that her right hand advisor (Huma Abedin) is a Muslim brotherhood insider

you do realize that The Clinton Foundation Slush Fund has accepted tens of millions of dollars from countries that are trying to infect this country with Muslims and instigate Sharia Law within our borders

you do realize that Hillary fucking has been a LIAR her entire political career and was fired from the Watergate commission for being 'unethical' LOL

I mean what the motherfuck is wrong you liberal assholes who are so intent on diverting the narrative back to Trump every time you're asked straight forward questions about Hillary's DEMENTED agenda and her long standing ties to Wall Street ?

omg Trump said 'pussy'

Hillary is the biggest racist bitch ever. Labeling blacks as 'super predators'.....flip flopping on abortion and immigration, supporting Muslim immigration and open borders....my God the list goes on and on

I've never seen a more disingenuous candidate for the presidency in my entire life

Hillary makes me sick to my stomach, and I think anyone supporting this reptilian Satan's cheerleader warmongering cunt needs a full frontal lobotomy immed

why isn’t it reasonable to say i don’t like either candidate, but think one is legit mentally defective, so i’ll go with the non-mentally defective one?

why isn’t that a good answer for you?

Load Metric

Barry you fucking suck ass

btw you fight like a 9 year old girl and you drive like my dead grandmother you pasty ass white bread mega-geek

I'd light you up like a Christmas tree in the ring, and I'm only 5'9 165

I'd blind uppercut you so hard you'd drop like a bag of wet matzah balls
    ...says the guy who ran away in terror from 5'4" Hollywood Dave.

Comments

LarryLaffer: what does driving slow have to do with any of this. Tyde running low on insult material

Load Metric
    blake literally is the smallest penis his wife has taken please dont acknowledge him

Comments

blake: and that's just tonight

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    why isn’t it reasonable to say i don’t like either candidate, but think one is legit mentally defective, so i’ll go with the non-mentally defective one?

you clearly haven't done your research and/or due dilligence

like most blind liberal idiots who aren't exactly voting for Hillary, but voting against Trump

Blake with all due respect, stop polluting this thread with your nonsensical and ignorant hypotheticals

TIA

Load Metric
    honestly tyde dont accept these green reps from the asian jew blake as anything other than him trying to worm his way into your brain his kind controls the main stream media

Load Metric

(chirp chirp)

aka fucking crickets

Hillary is SLIME

omg Trump said 'pussy'

can you name one good thing Donald fucking Trump has done? ONE GOD DAMNED FUCKING THING. you can't.

there's a laundry list of shit this guy has done wrong, and you are just not going to ever admit it.

This is the TRUMP TRAIN THREAD, so why don't you list off some things DONALD FUCKING TRUMP has done for the better of society, or just shut your fucking mouth. You're in your 50's but act like a little girl with a skinned knee. Shit, Druff's kid could probably do better than you (happy birthday little druff btw!).

you're a fucking leech on society is what you are Martin. Can't even afford to go back to your merchant marine job so you had to borrow from your family. that's one thing you and Donald do have in common, you sponge off of other hardworking people to get what you want.

you sir, are a hit bringer all right. But those hits will end, because after this election, and after you have to eat this entire thread, you'll be nothing more than a fucking joke (if you aren't already).

perhaps i'll see you at the WSOP this year? I'd love to. but you probably won't be able to afford it.

Comments

dwai: you're fucking terrible

MumblesBadly: Counter
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

(chirp chirp)

aka fucking crickets

Hillary is SLIME

omg Trump said 'pussy'

Calm down you old faggot

Load Metric
    oh and Tyde,

Comments

dwai: you're fucking terrible

BiffCo99: No originality
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Banned
    Load Metric

# 1 you weren't even there DORK

I wasn't afraid of him, I wanted to avoid him because Hollywood Dave is, AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN a total fucking clown and simply didn't want to meet the guy...my 'avoidance was because he simply repulsed me as a human being and I wanted nothing to do with him

another myth perpetuated by the internet with no merit whatsoever that I was 'afraid' of that fucking fool

also...

let me know if you want to get in the cage Barry

my contract will be up in late Feb

lets meet in Vegas

no headgear or gloves needed

Platinum
    Load Metric

Lol @ CEC

10-18 "Okeefe's such a dishonest phony. He got caught editing his videos and it fucked over alot of innocent people. He's the nut low and lol at the people who compare him to assange that's quite an insult to Assange. I'm not pressing play on anything Okeefe because I can't stand that phony weasel.

Running around with a hidden cam and steering people into juicy conversation. Then editing it til it fits his C.E.C. narrative, fuck that dude. "
    Name:  xUSUSM5.png
Views: 280
Size:  410.6 KB

Load Metric

# 1 you weren't even there DORK

I wasn't afraid of him, I wanted to avoid him because Hollywood Dave is, AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN a total fucking clown and simply didn't want to meet the guy...my 'avoidance was because he simply repulsed me as a human being and I wanted nothing to do with him

another myth perpetuated by the internet with no merit whatsoever that I was 'afraid' of that fucking fool

also...

let me know if you want to get in the cage Barry

my contract will be up in late Feb

lets meet in Vegas

no headgear or gloves needed

if he doesn't want to, i fucking do.

Comments

dwai: tyde would stomp you

BiffCo99: You're too short to do any damage

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

you clearly haven't done your research and/or due dilligence

like most blind liberal idiots who aren't exactly voting for Hillary, but voting against Trump

Blake with all due respect, stop polluting this thread with your nonsensical and ignorant hypotheticals

TIA

you clearly don't think trump is deranged, but a lot of us do. like it or not, that's the reason he's going to get "curb stomped" by the worst candidate ever in what will be the most humiliating defeat in presidential history

and come on bro, i voted for romney last election, but yeah i'm a huge liberal. please just accept the fact that you people nominated the one -- and i mean one -- person in american who would lose to hillary clinton, just like she wanted you too. sheep.

Load Metric
    you're wasting your time.

we all are

even after the election Martin will still be screaming from the rooftops to anyone who will listen that "TRUMP GOT SCAMMED" yadda yadda yadda

Comments

dwai: stop posting like anyone gives a fuck what you have to say

MumblesBadly: Counter da dwai

George Steinbrenner

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    oh and Tyde,

Larry
    Question
    Why haven't you offed yourself yet? You keep talking about it...so whats the deal?

Oh and btw, Trump has done tons more than Hillary fyi. Plot twist - Bet you cant name one significant thing she has done in her 30 years in politics, Can you.
    Yeah I didnt think so.

Thread Information