Page 41 of 2147 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551911415411041 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    With all the love in the world that I can give to Gallo, will someone PLEASE FUCKING EXPLAIN to his narrow minded, biased for Bernie ass, that Trump DID NOT call ALL MEXICANS RAPISTS!!!!????

This is to the point of absurdity.

I showed him the proof today, where Trump clarifies it, and he STILL DIDNT WANT TO ACCEPT IT, and just brushes it off and claims that Trump is lying. Like Gallo has some God-Given talent to read his fucking mind, and ignore the actual words that came out of his mouth. He is choosing to believe, that a man, running for the position of president, who has essentially, at every step of this process, praised people of other races and colors, that Trump said THEY'RE RAPISTS during that original speech. They were sending THEIR RAPISTS (the ones coming in illegally and raping their Mexican women). How many people is that, specifically?

Even though any one with half a fucking brain can tell that someone would NEVER FUCKING SAY that all Mexicans are rapists, in that position.

Please, for the love of fucking christ, show him this video until he pukes.

Watch the first 2 and a half minutes. He clarifies it after the 2 minute mark.

He had just spoken to border patrol prior to that speech, and they told him of all of the Mexicans trying to sneak into the US, ILLEGALLY, and while they were on their way into the US, they were raping the women in the group.

They are sending their drugs, THEIR RAPISTS, AND SOME, I ASSUME (seeing that they are all technically breaking the fucking law by coming in illegally) are good people. They are still ALL coming in Illegally. Even the Legal Mexicans are angry with the Illegal Mexicans coming in. He wants you and your family here.......LEGALLY!!!

He says in the video SOME of them. He was referring to the fact that some of the people coming into illegally, were rapists.

"Hi, this is Donald Trump. I would like your vote for president. By the way, all you Mexicans are rapists"

IS THAT WHAT YOU FUCKING BELIEVE HE MEANT???!!!!!

I cant deal with this. Just because his father came over here illegally, and many of his relatives did as well, TRUMP IS NOT CALLING YOUR FAMILY RAPISTS!!!!!!

For fucks sake...the brightest person I know has the most fucked up "logic" on this issue. Its mind numbing.

This is insanity. You have taken this shit too far.

Love you though. No Homo. <3

<I feel better now>
    I literally write logic for living But, but... he said it was because he was building a wall..... FFS man

Comments

DRK Star: and that scares me, because I hope to benefit financially from your "logic" someday. :) :)
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post
    With all the love in the world that I can give to Gallo, will someone PLEASE FUCKING EXPLAIN to his narrow minded, biased for Bernie ass, that Trump DID NOT call ALL MEXICANS RAPISTS!!!!????

This is to the point of absurdity.

I showed him the proof today, where Trump clarifies it, and he STILL DIDNT WANT TO ACCEPT IT, and just brushes it off and claims that Trump is lying. Like Gallo has some God-Given talent to read his fucking mind, and ignore the actual words that came out of his mouth. He is choosing to believe, that a man, running for the position of president, who has essentially, at every step of this process, praised people of other races and colors, that Trump said THEY'RE RAPISTS during that original speech. They were sending THEIR RAPISTS (the ones coming in illegally and raping their Mexican women). How many people is that, specifically?

Even though any one with half a fucking brain can tell that someone would NEVER FUCKING SAY that all Mexicans are rapists, in that position.

Please, for the love of fucking christ, show him this video until he pukes.

Watch the first 2 and a half minutes. He clarifies it after the 2 minute mark.

He had just spoken to border patrol prior to that speech, and they told him of all of the Mexicans trying to sneak into the US, ILLEGALLY, and while they were on their way into the US, they were raping the women in the group.

They are sending their drugs, THEIR RAPISTS, AND SOME, I ASSUME (seeing that they are all technically breaking the fucking law by coming in illegally) are good people. They are still ALL coming in Illegally. Even the Legal Mexicans are angry with the Illegal Mexicans coming in. He wants you and your family here.......LEGALLY!!!

He says in the video SOME of them. He was referring to the fact that some of the people coming into illegally, were rapists.

"Hi, this is Donald Trump. I would like your vote for president. By the way, all you Mexicans are rapists"

IS THAT WHAT YOU FUCKING BELIEVE HE MEANT???!!!!!

I cant deal with this. Just because his father came over here illegally, and many of his relatives did as well, TRUMP IS NOT CALLING YOUR FAMILY RAPISTS!!!!!!

For fucks sake...the brightest person I know has the most fucked up "logic" on this issue. Its mind numbing.

This is insanity. You have taken this shit too far.

Love you though. No Homo. <3

<I feel better now>
    I literally write logic for living Ok sir, then I just want one more clarification and we will never touch this subject again. Is him not wanting a Mexican judge racist?
    Only if a black man wants a jury of his peers defined as a mostly black jury.

Load Metric
    If you still cant grasp this, G, after seeing that video, and using some logic through all of this, lets just agree to disagree and never bring it up again.

Comments

Mintjewlips: i still wanf tequila after all this rep

Load Metric
    Gallo,

Follow this logic.

If Trump did not want that judge PURELY because he is Mexican (having no other reasons), it would absolutely give the impression that its based on race and nothing more. That would be shady as fuck, and I will be marching down the street waving a Mexican Flag, yelling fuck the police and tossing eggs at blond bitches, outside a trump rally, along side you.

....it was NOT solely because he was Mexican. If you cant realize that, I dont know what else to say. Zipping my ginger mouth up and riding off into the sunset on the topic. I explained in the post above.

Comments

Tellafriend: he's a dumb faggot.

thesparten: They ain't got nothing

Load Metric
    Trump said THEY'RE RAPISTS during that original speech. They were sending THEIR RAPISTS (the ones coming in illegally and raping their Mexican women). How many people is that, specifically?
    Just because his father came over here illegally, and many of his relatives did as well, TRUMP IS NOT CALLING YOUR FAMILY RAPISTS!!!!!!
    Sounds more like you are calling El Gallo's family rapists lol. All good Drk. You aren't racist, you have a Mexican friend!
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    And dont even get me started on the Judge.

Jesus....Judge belonged to La Raza of San Diego, which was against Trump. He should have tossed the case the minute the LEAD PLAINTIF withdrew. The judge has come out PUBLICLY against things Trump is FOR. The judge should recuse himself and let someone else step in. IT IS NOT JUST FLAT OUT BECAUSE HE IS MEXICAN.
    As someone who is admitted to, and practiced before, all 4 us district courts in California, I can tell you that 99% of the trial judges do not give a rat's ass who the parties are. When you get into the appellate courts, that is a different matter. The thought that this judge has an "agenda" against Trump is laughable.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Trying to argue with Drk is pointless.

DRK Star: Fuck off, Muck, Im not arguing with him here. Read below. go play in traffic

El Gallo: Yup

Load Metric
    Mintjewlips: i still wanf tequila after all this rep

Not lying, his family's tequila is really really good!!

I normally only like Silver, but all 3 were smooth as hell. Adoro Tequila.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    And dont even get me started on the Judge.

Jesus....Judge belonged to La Raza of San Diego, which was against Trump. He should have tossed the case the minute the LEAD PLAINTIF withdrew. The judge has come out PUBLICLY against things Trump is FOR. The judge should recuse himself and let someone else step in. IT IS NOT JUST FLAT OUT BECAUSE HE IS MEXICAN.
    As someone who is admitted to, and practiced before, all 4 us district courts in California, I can tell you that 99% of the judges do not give a rat's ass who the parties are. The thought that some federal judge has an "agenda" against Trump is laughable.
    You could very well be correct, but there is actually NOTHING that states that Trump is not allowed to bring this issue up. None of us may really like it, but its his strategy, and it may work. Doesnt mean it isnt douchey. People can call it whatever they want. BUT, its not Trump being a racist (he isnt putting down the Mexican race at all). There is nothing being said in a negative way against the Mexican culture or race. He isnt saying that a Mexican cant be a judge.

Under the existing scenario, with the Judge being for things publicly that Trump is against, and with the La Raza SD situation (they are apparently very much against Trump), how can someone feel that this judge will be 100% impartial? Its in Trump's best interest to get the guy out of there and get another judge put in place.

He has that right. Hate it if you want.

Load Metric
    As someone who is admitted to, and practiced before, all 4 us district courts in California, I can tell you that 99% of the judges do not give a rat's ass who the parties are. The thought that some federal judge has an "agenda" against Trump is laughable.
    You could very well be correct, but there is actually NOTHING that states that Trump is not allowed to bring this issue up. None of us may really like it, but its his strategy, and it may work. Doesnt mean it isnt douchey. People can call it whatever they want. BUT, its not Trump being a racist (he isnt putting down the Mexican race at all). There is nothing being said in a negative way against the Mexican culture or race. He isnt saying that a Mexican cant be a judge.

Under the existing scenario, with the Judge being for things publicly that Trump is against, and with the La Raza SD situation (they are apparently very much against Trump), how can someone feel that this judge will be 100% impartial? Its in Trump's best interest to get the guy out of there and get another judge put in place.

He has the right to discriminate against a judge because of his race? There is a term for that..... Why when asked why he doesn't want the judge to rule over his case does he just repeat that he is building a wall? What does that have to do with anything? How is that related to La Raza? Is he saying that a person of Mexican heritage can't be an impartial judge. That they can't hold their own beliefs and perform their sworn duty.... What he is... is an entitled prick

Comments

DRK Star: I give up with you. Call him an eggplant for all I care. King of all Racists. no more political talk with you. Ginger Out

blake: please fire drk
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    To be honest, i thought trump was a joke just like anyone else. I thought he was an ass hat that had no chance, then i started to notice how hard the media was clowning him like no other candidate, but then he did something no other candidate do, he told them off and threw the vitriol back at them. Made for good entertainment, he was pissing off people i didn't and don't like, like the PC tards, libtards, and the anti nationalist who live in this country, enjoy the safety and fruits of the labor and blood of previous generations but still shit on them. The self loathing that goes on in this country and the hypocrites are run amuck.

People don't realize that every advancement we make as a nation requires someone getting fucked over.

The irony of a human rights advocate owning an iphone is just so damn maddening.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric

This is not a racial issue. It has to do with respect for the judiciary and the rule of law. It is also boorish behavior, unbecoming of someone who claims he has the temperment to lead our nation.

Comments

El Gallo: That too
    Last edited by Jayjami; 06-07-2016 at 06:06 AM.

Load Metric
    Trump is not a racist, he is a bigot. David duke is a racist, Archie Bunker is a bigot.Big difference

Comments

El Gallo: fair enough

Load Metric

This is not a racial issue. It has to do with respect for the judiciary.
    good point.

Is he allowed to not have respect for the judge? (my answer: Yes)
    Should we view Trump as an ass for showing no respect for the judge? (my answer: you could, sure)
    Is there anything ILLEGAL about what Trump is saying/doing with the judge? (my answer: No)
    Could he set a very interesting, almost dangerous precedent? (possibly)

You are talking about a guy who isnt a politician, has no real skills at acting like a politician, and you question why he isnt acting like a politician.

the guy WINS. hates losing. Straight up wins, wins, wins. Who are we to question him?

If he says something racist about the judge, string him up by the balls. If he claims that all Mexicans are rapists, hang him.

get back to me when that happens.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Go back to your police scanner.

Load Metric
    This is not a racial issue. It has to do with respect for the judiciary.
    good point.

Is he allowed to not have respect for the judge? (my answer: Yes)
    Should we view Trump as an ass for showing no respect for the judge? (my answer: you could, sure)
    Is there anything ILLEGAL about what Trump is saying/doing with the judge? (my answer: No)
    Could he set a very interesting, almost dangerous precedent? (possibly)

You are talking about a guy who isnt a politician, has no real skills at acting like a politician, and you question why he isnt acting like a politician.

the guy WINS. hates losing. Straight up wins, wins, wins. Who are we to question him?

If he says something racist about the judge, string him up by the balls. If he claims that all Mexicans are rapists, hang him.

get back to me when that happens.
    He could literally say "A lot of polish people are not very bright" and you would find a way to defend the comment, by saying... well how many is a lot?.. What scale did he mean? He didn't say ALL polish people...If you look at it as 10 out of 1000 being a lot then he is technically correct. That's the bullshit you easily fall for.

Comments

DRK Star: at what point did the phrase "A LOT" equal ALL?

Load Metric
    I guess my main point is, a good presidential candidate does not say shit that can be easily taken the wrong way. Perception is reality in business and in politics.

Comments

Tellafriend: you suck

The_Lurker: offset

Load Metric
    In case you guys cant tell, Gallo and I are two of the most stubborn fucks imaginable. Neither one of us likes to lose. I think I tend to concede more, when presented with overwhelming evidence, though.

#themoreyouknow

Load Metric
    Serious question to el gallo, if you found out a well known racist bought your tequila, would you reimburse his/her/zhey/etc money back?
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Serious question to el gallo, if you found out a well known racist bought your tequila, would you reimburse his/her/zhey/etc money back?
    Yeah...because that would make sense. Reward a racist for buying your product by giving him a refund.....
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Trump is not a racist, he is a bigot. David duke is a racist, Archie Bunker is a bigot.Big difference
    What would u consider a lawyer if Mexican decent that is a member of la Rasa

How about Rev wright

How about holder

Ect ect

What are they????

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    What would u consider a lawyer if Mexican decent that is a member of la Rasa

How about Rev wright

How about holder

Ect ect

What are they????
    Honest question....can you even tie your own shoe laces? How do you function in the real world?

Comments

DRK Star: So, the guy asks a legit question, and you counter with an insult. Very nice.

big dick: sparten is a full blown retard

Thread Information