Page 37 of 2150 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147871375371037 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    LETS NOT FORGET THAT ABUREY MCBENDIN WAS SO DISTRAUGHT OVER THE 500+ EARTHQUAKES HIS FRACKING HAS CAUSED IN OKLAHOMA LAST YEAR THAT HE HELS'D HIMSELF

Name:  Aubrey-McClendon.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  44.0 KB

Load Metric
    ATTENTION LINTARDS!!!!!

FRAKING DOES NOT CAUSE PROBALEMS.... EARTHQUAKES ARE GOD PUNSIHMENT FOR ALLOWING SHEMALES INTO CHILDRENS BATHROOMS!!!!!!

STACE DASH SAYS DADDY WILL MAKE THE HE SHES CRAP IN THE BUSHES!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    whats really fascinating to me is that people arent really talking about how the molten core of the trump juggernaught are literal white separatists and how they pretty much just took over the republican party.

Maybe people just dont like watching senseless asswipes like the BLM and their ILK, destroy shit and act like fools, so they vote against whomever they side with? It doesnt make them racist white separatists. It means they dont like the absurdity on the other side and dont want to see asswipes make their lives harder.

Im all for motivation and hard work, so I dont think I want to side with the ones expecting others to give up all their hard worked earnings to fund some one else's lifestyles. If Bernie didnt have so many fucksticks supporting him, I may have listened more to his message. I think many people would agree with me on that.

Load Metric
    Was able to find a photo of Trump naked on the dark web.

(WARNING: NSFW)

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 498
Size:  56.2 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    So?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    So?

The Daily Beast is an American news reporting and opinion website focusing on politics and pop culture with a liberal progressive slant

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

So?

The Daily Beast is an American news reporting and opinion website focusing on politics and pop culture with a liberal progressive slant

There's a video.

I guess I was blind to how many regular posters on these boards were completely fucking retarded before this election.

Load Metric
    Name:  it-s-gonna-be-yuge-trump-tee-2.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  92.5 KB

Can't wait
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post

There's a video.

I guess I was blind to how many regular posters on these boards were completely fucking retarded before this election.
    Don't be so hard on yourself
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric

So?

if the illegitimate love child of heinrich himmler and the entire white power structure of 1980's South Africa accidentally shot a white person while aiming for a black person, drk would accuse the bullet of a liberal progressive slant.

Comments

DRK Star: my post was cut/paste from wikipedia. Also, please refrain from speculating on anything I would/would not do. You look foolish.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    amusing

Name:  the5 carterclinton.jpg
Views: 536
Size:  250.6 KB

sauce

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    the Obama administration did good things for the ecology/national parks, hes somehow managed to keep fracking from destroying _all_ our ground water, the national healthcare initiative was long overdue, the russians hate him so i know he pushed the right buttons there, the saudis are sweating (see russia), his foreign policy and defense initiatives have managed to somehow keep AQ/ISIS off our soil, our national intelligence apparatus survived snowden AND wikileaks without so much as a hiccup, hes a genuine good person, he didnt kill too many foreign civilians at all, hes normalizing relations with iran, hes sealed the deal with vietnam (putting a huge rusty stick in chinas cunt eye), hes normalized relations with cuba which is a huge humanitarian achievement and was years overdue, the tech sector has had its rampant speculative growth tamped down while its actual real revenues have started to deflate at a sustainable rate (instead of a bubble burst), and if youll excuse me im going to tend to my 100% legal recreational pot.

and if you want to see what an actual bad president looks like, just watch what happens to the dollar when trump imposes a 45% import tariff on china and basically mugs his way into destroying investor confidence.
    You listed a ton of things here and I don't have the time or desire to respond to them all.

But I have to call out some areas where I strongly disagree.

The "national healthcare initiative" was a flawed disaster which was ramrodded into law without most people (including Obama) fully understanding it.

It fixed one problem (the issue with certain people not being able to qualify for individual insurance) and created another (ruined existing individual health insurance, skyrocketed costs).

The new healthcare laws did nothing to contain the runaway costs of our system (the biggest problem) and the ridiculous, convoluted medical billing system which makes it impossible for the patient to predict cost of care (the second biggest problem).

And then there was the $560 million disaster known as healthcare.gov and Obama's refusal to fire the woman in charge of the whole thing, which pretty much underscored Obama's managerial incompetence.

Obama is a smart guy and seems like mostly a good person (unlike Hillary on the latter), but he is just not a good manager. Reminds me of some people I used to work with -- very smart/competent people who just didn't have the skills to manage.

Regarding "keeping al Qaeda/ISIS off our soil", he can't be credited for that. The structure to keep terrorists off our soil was mostly established post-9/11 by the Bush Administration, including some oft-criticized elements such as the Patriot Act. Obama simply continued some of these policies (much to the chagrin of fellow Dems) and we still stayed mostly safe, aside from some individual terror attacks such as the Boston Marathon and San Bernadino attacks. But this isn't something you can give credit to Obama, much like Jay Leno can't be given credit for The Tonight Show.

However, if you want to discuss ISIS, that was a monumental screwup on the part of Obama. He didn't take them seriously. He referred to them as "the JV (junior varsity) team", and laughed off any real concern about them. Many Republicans at the time were objecting to this and insisting that Obama was making a huge mistake not taking action against early ISIS, but Obama dismissed them as foolish. Now you see where we are today. ISIS could have been smacked off the map before it grew to eclipse al Qaeda. It wasn't. We knew about it, and we sat by as it rapidly expanded. By the time action was taken, it was too late. Obama cannot take credit for anything having to do with ISIS.

And let's face it... the tech sector has a mind of its own. Clinton does not get credit for its late '90s growth, Bush does not deserve criticism for its early 2000s collapse, and Obama does not get credit for any recent return to realism in the industry. That would be like Obama taking credit for good weather on Christmas.

Obama wasn't as bad as some conservatives like to say, but to say that he was a great President is laughable. I have so many other valid criticisms I could level here, and so many other ways to debunk claims of "accomplishments" he made.

One of my big issues with Obama was his refusal to ever get rid of crappy cabinet members. He stood behind Kathleen Sebellius after the healthcare.gov embarrassment. He stood behind Eric Shinsheki after the horrendous VA waiting list scandal. He stood behind Eric Holder despite a horrible performance as Attorney General.

Even fellow Democats were irritated by this. Some derisively called him "No Drama Obama" behind his back, in reference to Obama's obsession with everyone getting along within his Administration, meaning that nobody was allowed to bring up legitimate issues when they noticed someone else failing at their job.

Comments

DRK Star: Hopefully Sonatine kept that ball gag...

Load Metric
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/vox-e...-start-a-riot/

Vox Editor Openly Supports Violence: ‘If Trump Comes to Your Town, Start a Riot’

Load Metric
    the Obama administration did good things for the ecology/national parks, hes somehow managed to keep fracking from destroying _all_ our ground water, the national healthcare initiative was long overdue, the russians hate him so i know he pushed the right buttons there, the saudis are sweating (see russia), his foreign policy and defense initiatives have managed to somehow keep AQ/ISIS off our soil, our national intelligence apparatus survived snowden AND wikileaks without so much as a hiccup, hes a genuine good person, he didnt kill too many foreign civilians at all, hes normalizing relations with iran, hes sealed the deal with vietnam (putting a huge rusty stick in chinas cunt eye), hes normalized relations with cuba which is a huge humanitarian achievement and was years overdue, the tech sector has had its rampant speculative growth tamped down while its actual real revenues have started to deflate at a sustainable rate (instead of a bubble burst), and if youll excuse me im going to tend to my 100% legal recreational pot.

and if you want to see what an actual bad president looks like, just watch what happens to the dollar when trump imposes a 45% import tariff on china and basically mugs his way into destroying investor confidence.
    You listed a ton of things here and I don't have the time or desire to respond to them all.

But I have to call out some areas where I strongly disagree.

The "national healthcare initiative" was a flawed disaster which was ramrodded into law without most people (including Obama) fully understanding it.

It fixed one problem (the issue with certain people not being able to qualify for individual insurance) and created another (ruined existing individual health insurance, skyrocketed costs).

The new healthcare laws did nothing to contain the runaway costs of our system (the biggest problem) and the ridiculous, convoluted medical billing system which makes it impossible for the patient to predict cost of care (the second biggest problem).

And then there was the $560 million disaster known as healthcare.gov and Obama's refusal to fire the woman in charge of the whole thing, which pretty much underscored Obama's managerial incompetence.

Obama is a smart guy and seems like mostly a good person (unlike Hillary on the latter), but he is just not a good manager. Reminds me of some people I used to work with -- very smart/competent people who just didn't have the skills to manage.

Regarding "keeping al Qaeda/ISIS off our soil", he can't be credited for that. The structure to keep terrorists off our soil was mostly established post-9/11 by the Bush Administration, including some oft-criticized elements such as the Patriot Act. Obama simply continued some of these policies (much to the chagrin of fellow Dems) and we still stayed mostly safe, aside from some individual terror attacks such as the Boston Marathon and San Bernadino attacks. But this isn't something you can give credit to Obama, much like Jay Leno can't be given credit for The Tonight Show.

However, if you want to discuss ISIS, that was a monumental screwup on the part of Obama. He didn't take them seriously. He referred to them as "the JV (junior varsity) team", and laughed off any real concern about them. Many Republicans at the time were objecting to this and insisting that Obama was making a huge mistake not taking action against early ISIS, but Obama dismissed them as foolish. Now you see where we are today. ISIS could have been smacked off the map before it grew to eclipse al Qaeda. It wasn't. We knew about it, and we sat by as it rapidly expanded. By the time action was taken, it was too late. Obama cannot take credit for anything having to do with ISIS.

And let's face it... the tech sector has a mind of its own. Clinton does not get credit for its late '90s growth, Bush does not deserve criticism for its early 2000s collapse, and Obama does not get credit for any recent return to realism in the industry. That would be like Obama taking credit for good weather on Christmas.

Obama wasn't as bad as some conservatives like to say, but to say that he was a great President is laughable. I have so many other valid criticisms I could level here, and so many other ways to debunk claims of "accomplishments" he made.

One of my big issues with Obama was his refusal to ever get rid of crappy cabinet members. He stood behind Kathleen Sebellius after the healthcare.gov embarrassment. He stood behind Eric Shinsheki after the horrendous VA waiting list scandal. He stood behind Eric Holder despite a horrible performance as Attorney General.

Even fellow Democats were irritated by this. Some derisively called him "No Drama Obama" behind his back, in reference to Obama's obsession with everyone getting along within his Administration, meaning that nobody was allowed to bring up legitimate issues when they noticed someone else failing at their job.

DAAAAAAAAAMNED DANIEL

Seriously tho who do you think was a great president, exactly?

Because applying this scale of criticism is nothing but a nuclear option for derailing anyones opinion on anything, ever.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Great question!!! (Waiting with bated breath for the answer!)

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Vox Editor Openly Supports Violence: ‘If Trump Comes to Your Town, Start a Riot’
    Old news. 'Cause he was appropriately canned. (I'll let you mumble up a source on this yourself.)

Comments

DRK Star: He was SUSPENDED, not fired....please stop. Do it for the children...
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    sonatine is gonna put druffs head on the curb itt

Comments

lol wow: skatz

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    sonatine is gonna put druffs head on the curb itt

zero interest in doing this and its not like druff doesnt have a right to his own opinion. i just think that when people levy accusations like druff's against obama, they do so from a place of wounded pride and alienation more than from a place of neutral assessment of an elected official facing unprecedented partisan attacks while governing over a nation composed largely of habitually butthurt idiots with very little to lose by burning the world down.

Comments

big dick: haha I was just stirring up some shit

Load Metric
    CMON JACE PUT HIM ON THE CURB IT WILL BE SO SICK HILARY 4LIFE

Comments

big dick: gadfly

GambleBotsSatire: missed my aubrey mcbendin reference

Banned
    Load Metric

Vox editor suspended for encouraging riots at Trump rallies

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...p-rallies.html

Thread Information