Page 280 of 2150 FirstFirst ... 1802302702762772782792802812822832842903303807801280 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,600 of 42995

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I think both candidates are terrible. I lean towards republican but Trump did very poorly in the second half of the debate. I am confident that he will win the election, I am going to probably vote for him (doesn't matter who I vote for anyways... Indiana will go red w/o a black democrat on ticket) but I think people claiming he won that debate are reaching

Comments

OSA: martin avatar rep, hes from my hood

Load Metric
    Trump was doing really well first 40 minutes then took the bait. Let's remember in 2012 Romney destroyed Obama in the first debate.

Trump 2016!!!!
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    IVE DECIDED TRUMP WON THE DEBATE IN A LANDSLIDE.

sure a lot of the political geeks that have been paying attention all year may have thought trump was bad (my honest assessment I thought Trump was killing it the first half hr and just as he was peaking he got off the rails and Hillary ended nicely and I was probly thinking tie but maybe even 52-48 Hillary) but lets think about the undecided voters that haven't been paying that much attention. What was their first impression? Donald looks pretty good and Hillary looks like a smug politician robot, just some awful snickering going on to start. That first impression was really all they needed to see to make it OK to vote trump in November.
    Then surely you can ship the money you put up for our bet?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Looking at tonight's T.V. debate again.

Lester Holt was a terrible debate moderator.

NBC wanted him to be tough on Donald Trump and ease up on Hillary Clinton.

Lester Holt challenged, fact-checked, and interrupted Trump continuously and not once challenged Hillary.

Holt pressured Trump repeatedly on the birth certificate controversy, his position on Iraq, his tax returns, and whether or not Hillary looked presidential.

Where were the questions on the Clinton Foundation or Benghazi?

Damn the Liberal Media.

Holt is a registered Republican.

Have you ever considered that He kept at Trump because Trump wouldn't answer the questions, and because he kept lying?

Comments

sonatine: dont tap the glass

Load Metric
    As disturbing as it would be if Hillary lost, watching this sites Trump fans finance a 15% flat tax for the nations least profitable corporations would actually be almost worth it.

Trump is exactly the president this community deserves.

To be a fly on the wall when you guys realize hes not going to do a fucking thing to the blacks and you now have to pay $8 a gallon to finance Trump Palace Aleppo, I just want you all to know how profoundly satisfied Im going to be. We are talking like, supernaturally content, is going to be my disposition, when Trump straight turks you all in your collective pink assholes and tries to like, blame Obama, or France, or Jupiter.

I am sooooo good with that.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Looking at tonight's T.V. debate again.

Lester Holt was a terrible debate moderator.

NBC wanted him to be tough on Donald Trump and ease up on Hillary Clinton.

Lester Holt challenged, fact-checked, and interrupted Trump continuously and not once challenged Hillary.

Holt pressured Trump repeatedly on the birth certificate controversy, his position on Iraq, his tax returns, and whether or not Hillary looked presidential.

Where were the questions on the Clinton Foundation or Benghazi?

Damn the Liberal Media.

Have you ever considered that He kept at Trump because Trump wouldn't answer the questions, and because he kept lying?
    He is a n-word. He does what his masters tell him to do. Did they ask Hillary about Benghazi, the Clinton Foundation, or the emails? If not, then the entire debate is one big scam.

Load Metric
    Zap because we are in the same street gang you can come stay with me at my secret bunker when blacks join ISIS and burn your city.

The rest of you are on your own.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The moderator was terrible and was clearly biased against Trump, but he also screwed this one up badly.

Among other things:

- Trump did not hammer Hillary at all on the e-mail scandal, aside from that one quip where he said he would release his tax return if Hillary released her deleted 33,000 e-mails. When Hillary dismissed the e-mail situation as "a mistake" and offered some lame admission of regret, Trump just let it go. He did not follow up with the obvious questions: "Why did you delete those 33,000 e-mails? What were you hiding? Why did you wipe them off the server beyond recovery? How could a Secretary of State be so incompetent as to use a private e-mail server for classified government business?" Instead, he just let her off the hook on what should have been an easy slam dunk against her. Amazingly, during the protracted debate topic on cybersecurity, Trump rambled but never once brought up the Hillary e-mail scandal. He was underhanded a pitch down the middle and chose not to swing. Terrible.

- When the moderator asked Trump the loaded question of why he felt Hillary didn't "look" fit for the Presidency, it was a prime opportunity to bring up the questions regarding her health, including her refusal to release her personal health records. He could also have hammered her for keeping the American public in the dark regarding her pneumonia, where they lied and blamed her earlier coughing on allergies. Instead, he rambled some mostly incoherent answer as to why she didn't look the part as President.

- When Hillary accused him of rooting for a meltdown of our economy in 2008 so he could profit from the financial carnage, he uttered, "That's called business!", essentially admitting that her accusation was true. The man who wants to be President in 2017 admitted to rooting for the financial failure of this country in 2008, to enrich himself. Even if this was true, he should have either denied it, ignored it, or found a way to answer it. (A reasonable answer would be, "I wasn't happy at all to see the crash of the housing market and the terrible effect on the American people. However, as a businessman, I knew it was the right time to invest more, as I knew our great country would recover." Instead, he came off as a greedy asshole who danced the happy dance when the country was in financial dire straits.

- When Hillary and the moderator blamed him for the birther thing, he attempted to get out that Hillary's 2008 campaign manager was actually doing the birther stuff before he was. However, he was all over the place rambling about it, and most of the public watching was likely unable to understand what he was talking about when he kept saying "Blumenthal" without providing context.

- While attempting to take Hillary to task for allowing ISIS to rise, Trump made an unconvincing case in his claim that removing too many troops from Iraq caused it. He missed a golden opportunity to state the most compelling indictment of the Obama Administration's handling of ISIS, by quoting Obama's infamous statement comparing the rapidly-rising ISIS to a "JV team" which he claimed was inferior to al Qaeda and nothing to worry about. This occurred while Hillary was Secretary of State. Not one mention of this during the debate.

- When Hillary accused Trump of not paying some of his workers (presumably referring to the fact that he declared bankruptcy several times with some of his companies), Trump responded by admitting that this was true, but that he "took advantage" of existing bankruptcy laws to do so. So he was admitting that he was an asshole who ripped people off, but did so via existing flawed bankruptcy statutes. Ugh. He should have simply avoided this question or denied it. You never use the word "took advantage" in a Presidential debate when referring to yourself.

- When discussing the "Iran deal", where Trump didn't explain well enough why it was bad for America (even though I believe it was), he failed to bring up the more current topic of the Obama Administration paying a $400 million ransom for hostages, and Iranian leaders subsequently humiliating American leadership for it in the media. He rambled something about $400 million but did not expand, to where most had no clue what he was talking about.

- When Hillary said that Trump was sued in 1973 by the federal government for racial discrimination in housing, his only response was, "We settled it without admission of guilt." Yeah... that doesn't fly with people. "Settled without admission of guilt" is basically a legal term meaning that you settled because you're guilty, but don't want the PR or legal issues of formally admitting such guilt. It's the civil equivalent of a criminal "no contest" plea. Instead, he should have reminded viewers that Hillary is dredging up non-stories from 43 years ago, and that he only settled because a large number of landlords were targets of such suits in those days, and he was afraid of a protracted, expensive legal battle. He could have even pointed out that in 1973 he was in his mid-20s and did not have anywhere near the resources he does now to fight bogus lawsuits against him.

- Trump strangely did not attack Hillary at all during the debate regarding her numerous scandals and decades of (correctly) perceived dishonesty. This is surprising from a man who constantly refers to her as "Crooked Hillary". He could have attacked her integrity in a more mature fashion without sounding childish or bullying, but instead avoided the topic completely.

- He couldn't keep his composure and kept interrupting Hillary, while she kept it well and responded at the proper time.

Basically he didn't know what the fuck he was doing up there. He was much better in the Republican debates where he stuck more to his persona that he developed for his reality shows. In those debates, he mercilessly attacked his opponents in a simple and direct fashion based upon their perceived shortcomings ("Little Marco", "Lyin' Ted", "low energy Bush"), and pretty much owned heads. I was impressed, even if it was taking the party in the wrong direction.

Here he attempted a higher road and just failed on all fronts.

Honestly, it went pretty badly.

Hillary's only real mistake tonight was the smiling, grinning, and laughing. It came off as dismissive, condescending, and bitchy, and I know a number of people who were neutral on both candidates who were really put off by this. It was evocative of Al Gore's sighing during his debates with Bush -- an action which probably cost him the election.

Comments

thesidedish: i think he did a cpl of those things, definately remember the 400m ransom

Charham: good write up thanks

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post

He is a n-word. He does what his masters tell him to do. Did they ask Hillary about Benghazi, the Clinton Foundation, or the emails? If not, then the entire debate is one big scam.

Benghazi was the subject of hearings, there is literally nothing to say about it.

If he mentions the Clinton Foundation, then a) he has to admit literally nothing about it was illegal and b) she could spend the rest of the debate airing out his laundry which btw includes endless lawsuits that he paid out for.

They discussed email tonight. A lot.

But yeah I mean, its totally cool that you dont even pay attention to the debate and then claim its rigged, because voting for Trump will somehow make being a literal simpleton work out for you somehow, right? Because Trump is magic or something?

Comments

big dick: Trump is the idiot king

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    IVE DECIDED TRUMP WON THE DEBATE IN A LANDSLIDE.

sure a lot of the political geeks that have been paying attention all year may have thought trump was bad (my honest assessment I thought Trump was killing it the first half hr and just as he was peaking he got off the rails and Hillary ended nicely and I was probly thinking tie but maybe even 52-48 Hillary) but lets think about the undecided voters that haven't been paying that much attention. What was their first impression? Donald looks pretty good and Hillary looks like a smug politician robot, just some awful snickering going on to start. That first impression was really all they needed to see to make it OK to vote trump in November.
    Then surely you can ship the money you put up for our bet?

ya ill ship the money either today or tmrw, but don't worry about it, its not like youll ever see it, BOOM!!!

:TRAIN

Load Metric
    I think next debate we can expect Trump to go in on her previous 'scandals' but whats the point? Every one he brings up, there were no charges filed, theres nothing there. And again, his entire background is a mosaic of failed scams.

Honestly the last bolt he has to fire is her husbands infidelity and her complacency in their treatment of the women. I'd be absolutely amazed if Hillary didnt have a prefabricated response to it, like I dont know, TRUMPS EXWIFE ACCUSING HIM OF RAPE.

Trump is a fucking businessman and hes on stage with someone who has flourished in the most hostile atmosphere on this side of the ozone layer. Hes not going to do well there, ever. Hillary was built in a crucible of scrutiny and pure will, she led Donald around by his retarded waterhead nose for 90 minutes and shes going to do it every chance she gets.

Donald would have done better in this debate if he ate an apple, flicked open the New York Times, and ignored literally everyone for the duration. The debates will never, ever help him. To become President, he needs to somehow convince people that he's not exactly who he is, and that's not his forte.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post

Benghazi was the subject of hearings, there is literally nothing to say about it.

If he mentions the Clinton Foundation, then a) he has to admit literally nothing about it was illegal and b) she could spend the rest of the debate airing out his laundry which btw includes endless lawsuits that he paid out for.

They discussed email tonight. A lot.

But yeah I mean, its totally cool that you dont even pay attention to the debate and then claim its rigged, because voting for Trump will somehow make being a literal simpleton work out for you somehow, right? Because Trump is magic or something?

Which debate were you watching?

They quickly touched upon the e-mail at the beginning (only because Trump brought it up), and then the discussion died after a very unsatisfying and insincere answer by Hillary.

The moderator didn't even ask about it.

It was also pretty unfair to ask Trump about his tax returns, but not a single question to Hillary about her arguably worse lack of transparency.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I think next debate we can expect Trump to go in on her previous 'scandals' but whats the point? Every one he brings up, there were no charges filed, theres nothing there. And again, his entire background is a mosaic of failed scams.

Honestly the last bolt he has to fire is her husbands infidelity and her complacency in their treatment of the women. I'd be absolutely amazed if Hillary didnt have a prefabricated response to it, like I dont know, TRUMPS EXWIFE ACCUSING HIM OF RAPE.

Trump is a fucking businessman and hes on stage with someone who has flourished in the most hostile atmosphere on this side of the ozone layer. Hes not going to do well there, ever. Hillary was built in a crucible of scrutiny and pure will, she led Donald around by his retarded waterhead nose for 90 minutes and shes going to do it every chance she gets.

Donald would have done better in this debate if he ate an apple, flicked open the New York Times, and ignored literally everyone for the duration. The debates will never, ever help him. To become President, he needs to somehow convince people that he's not exactly who he is, and that's not his forte.

no one cares about that... ex wife? don't they all have a story like that when they're going thru divorce? and then later she retracts it? both his ex wives endorse him btw, impressive stuff.

STAY HOME NEXT TIME CHELSEA, WE MIGHT BE GOIN THERE

Gold
    Load Metric
    As disturbing as it would be if Hillary lost, watching this sites Trump fans finance a 15% flat tax for the nations least profitable corporations would actually be almost worth it.

Trump is exactly the president this community deserves.

To be a fly on the wall when you guys realize hes not going to do a fucking thing to the blacks and you now have to pay $8 a gallon to finance Trump Palace Aleppo, I just want you all to know how profoundly satisfied Im going to be. We are talking like, supernaturally content, is going to be my disposition, when Trump straight turks you all in your collective pink assholes and tries to like, blame Obama, or France, or Jupiter.

I am sooooo good with that.
    You are the most paranoid person on this site. How many times have you cried wolf and there was no wolf to be found? Gas ain't going to $8/gallon.

Rio Apocalypse - WRONG, the only thing that went wrong was that the diving pool water was green for 24 hours
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...calypse-Thread

Turkey was going to start World War 3 - WRONG as usual.
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...-off-in-Turkey

Comments

thesidedish: lol wow he really is...DOOMSDAY PROPHECY FAIL MUCH ATINE???

BiffCo99: Got him

Load Metric
    Druff, I get it, you want there to be some massive scandal about email, and you found the dialog 'unsatisfying and insincere' because you cannot imagine there isnt more to it.

There is not a massive scandal about email.

She copped to it. That was that.

What possible role would the moderator have here? "Guys lets stop talking about policy and instead focus on a shitty piece of drama fabricated by a dying right wing in an attempt to distract the world from its disastrous flirtation with the Tea Party"?

That's not being a moderator. That's being a Rush Limbaugh mouth-piece.

Comments

ToasterOven:

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    On the surface that seems like a stupid person for Trump to reference. But maybe he really wanted a bunch of people to think of the same thing I thought of.

Comments

thesidedish: lol omg where is the farley snl clip

Lolomon
    Load Metric
    “last thing we need to do is to go back to the policy that failed in the first place"

"no wonder you've been fighting the ISIS for yer entire life"

Comments

sonatine: you look thin. and like a rat.

Load Metric
    My favorite part tho was when Hillary pointed out that Donald's proposed foreign policy with Iran would start a war if he followed through on his threat to blow their sailors out of the water because they taunted us, and Donald literally interrupted her with "NO IT WOULDNT!"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Druff, I get it, you want there to be some massive scandal about email, and you found the dialog 'unsatisfying and insincere' because you cannot imagine there isnt more to it.

There is not a massive scandal about email.

She copped to it. That was that.

What possible role would the moderator have here? "Guys lets stop talking about policy and instead focus on a shitty piece of drama fabricated by a dying right wing in an attempt to distract the world from its disastrous flirtation with the Tea Party"?

That's not being a moderator. That's being a Rush Limbaugh mouth-piece.
    She copped to it after a long period of time of lying about it. Even John Stewart did a segment mocking her for it. That's how outrageous the whole thing was.

I think it's pretty freakin' relevant why the Secretary of State would use a personal e-mail server for official and classified government business, AND delete 33,000 e-mails when asked to turn over the contents of the server.

So yes, I feel that is a very relevant debate topic for someone who wants to be President, especially if they are going to hassle Trump about tax returns.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The moderator was terrible and was clearly biased against Trump, but he also screwed this one up badly.

Among other things:

- Trump did not hammer Hillary at all on the e-mail scandal, aside from that one quip where he said he would release his tax return if Hillary released her deleted 33,000 e-mails. When Hillary dismissed the e-mail situation as "a mistake" and offered some lame admission of regret, Trump just let it go. He did not follow up with the obvious questions: "Why did you delete those 33,000 e-mails? What were you hiding? Why did you wipe them off the server beyond recovery? How could a Secretary of State be so incompetent as to use a private e-mail server for classified government business?" Instead, he just let her off the hook on what should have been an easy slam dunk against her. Amazingly, during the protracted debate topic on cybersecurity, Trump rambled but never once brought up the Hillary e-mail scandal. He was underhanded a pitch down the middle and chose not to swing. Terrible.

- When the moderator asked Trump the loaded question of why he felt Hillary didn't "look" fit for the Presidency, it was a prime opportunity to bring up the questions regarding her health, including her refusal to release her personal health records. He could also have hammered her for keeping the American public in the dark regarding her pneumonia, where they lied and blamed her earlier coughing on allergies. Instead, he rambled some mostly incoherent answer as to why she didn't look the part as President.

- When Hillary accused him of rooting for a meltdown of our economy in 2008 so he could profit from the financial carnage, he uttered, "That's called business!", essentially admitting that her accusation was true. The man who wants to be President in 2017 admitted to rooting for the financial failure of this country in 2008, to enrich himself. Even if this was true, he should have either denied it, ignored it, or found a way to answer it. (A reasonable answer would be, "I wasn't happy at all to see the crash of the housing market and the terrible effect on the American people. However, as a businessman, I knew it was the right time to invest more, as I knew our great country would recover." Instead, he came off as a greedy asshole who danced the happy dance when the country was in financial dire straits.

- When Hillary and the moderator blamed him for the birther thing, he attempted to get out that Hillary's 2008 campaign manager was actually doing the birther stuff before he was. However, he was all over the place rambling about it, and most of the public watching was likely unable to understand what he was talking about when he kept saying "Blumenthal" without providing context.

- While attempting to take Hillary to task for allowing ISIS to rise, Trump made an unconvincing case in his claim that removing too many troops from Iraq caused it. He missed a golden opportunity to state the most compelling indictment of the Obama Administration's handling of ISIS, by quoting Obama's infamous statement comparing the rapidly-rising ISIS to a "JV team" which he claimed was inferior to al Qaeda and nothing to worry about. This occurred while Hillary was Secretary of State. Not one mention of this during the debate.

- When Hillary accused Trump of not paying some of his workers (presumably referring to the fact that he declared bankruptcy several times with some of his companies), Trump responded by admitting that this was true, but that he "took advantage" of existing bankruptcy laws to do so. So he was admitting that he was an asshole who ripped people off, but did so via existing flawed bankruptcy statutes. Ugh. He should have simply avoided this question or denied it. You never use the word "took advantage" in a Presidential debate when referring to yourself.

- When discussing the "Iran deal", where Trump didn't explain well enough why it was bad for America (even though I believe it was), he failed to bring up the more current topic of the Obama Administration paying a $400 million ransom for hostages, and Iranian leaders subsequently humiliating American leadership for it in the media. He rambled something about $400 million but did not expand, to where most had no clue what he was talking about.

- When Hillary said that Trump was sued in 1973 by the federal government for racial discrimination in housing, his only response was, "We settled it without admission of guilt." Yeah... that doesn't fly with people. "Settled without admission of guilt" is basically a legal term meaning that you settled because you're guilty, but don't want the PR or legal issues of formally admitting such guilt. It's the civil equivalent of a criminal "no contest" plea. Instead, he should have reminded viewers that Hillary is dredging up non-stories from 43 years ago, and that he only settled because a large number of landlords were targets of such suits in those days, and he was afraid of a protracted, expensive legal battle. He could have even pointed out that in 1973 he was in his mid-20s and did not have anywhere near the resources he does now to fight bogus lawsuits against him.

- Trump strangely did not attack Hillary at all during the debate regarding her numerous scandals and decades of (correctly) perceived dishonesty. This is surprising from a man who constantly refers to her as "Crooked Hillary". He could have attacked her integrity in a more mature fashion without sounding childish or bullying, but instead avoided the topic completely.

- He couldn't keep his composure and kept interrupting Hillary, while she kept it well and responded at the proper time.

Basically he didn't know what the fuck he was doing up there. He was much better in the Republican debates where he stuck more to his persona that he developed for his reality shows. In those debates, he mercilessly attacked his opponents in a simple and direct fashion based upon their perceived shortcomings ("Little Marco", "Lyin' Ted", "low energy Bush"), and pretty much owned heads. I was impressed, even if it was taking the party in the wrong direction.

Here he attempted a higher road and just failed on all fronts.

Honestly, it went pretty badly.

Hillary's only real mistake tonight was the smiling, grinning, and laughing. It came off as dismissive, condescending, and bitchy, and I know a number of people who were neutral on both candidates who were really put off by this. It was evocative of Al Gore's sighing during his debates with Bush -- an action which probably cost him the election.
    Jesus christ, has your gf already relegated you to a monthly handy?

Thread Information