Page 2130 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 113016302030208021202126212721282129213021312132213321342140 ... LastLast
Results 42,581 to 42,600 of 42972

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Jayjami's Avatar Reputation
    Load Metric
    Re: yo
    Thx Marty, but I just busted out of the Stud 8 event. Going to sleep now. My son just came into town. I’m putting him in the $500 event tomorrow, and I’ll probably play the HORSE event at 3, but here’s my number 661-xxx-xxxx I’ll be around for a few more days.

———

yea thats me ‘begging’ you for a stake you messaging me out the blue I was thinking ummmm ok

funny part is you were literally a 30 second elevator ride away and I offered to buy you dinner but you were apparently too busy

I do recall saying ‘yo dude you should put me in tourney ‘x’ nothing more

I’ve been staked dozens of times you ultra liberal faggot
    What’s it like to beg an ultra liberal faggot you’ve never met for money? It must be humiliating. For the record, I’ve been in the game 30 years and never had to ask for a stake.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    I don't do that ever!

LMAO

Settle down autismo

This just proved you're socially retarded
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Load Metric
    Load Metric
    Thx Marty, but I just busted out of the Stud 8 event. Going to sleep now. My son just came into town. I’m putting him in the $500 event tomorrow, and I’ll probably play the HORSE event at 3, but here’s my number 661-xxx-xxxx I’ll be around for a few more days.

———

yea thats me ‘begging’ you for a stake you messaging me out the blue I was thinking ummmm ok

funny part is you were literally a 30 second elevator ride away and I offered to buy you dinner but you were apparently too busy

What’s it like to beg an ultra liberal faggot you’ve never met for money? It must be humiliating. For the record, I’ve been in the game 30 years and never had to ask for a stake.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    I missed this last night. What a POS Jayiami is. There is nothing in that exchange about begging for a stake. Tyde was in Vegas and like most players looking for a stake to improve ROI. Let's see here kind of like all poker players including Druff on this site over the years.

He simply asked if you wanted to stake him, you refused, and that was that. Not begging. BTW, you sounded like a pretentious cock in your retort, NO I don't stake players. Give me a break. Aren't you like a 60 year old handyman or something? What a dick, TDS

Comments

Tellafriend: lol

OK2: Much worse actually. Lawyer and College Professor.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Tyde is a begging weed head

It’s funny whenever anybody posts receipts it always makes Tyde look like a desperate broke begging lonely loser, which he is

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    I missed this last night. What a POS Jayiami is. There is nothing in that exchange about begging for a stake. Tyde was in Vegas and like most players looking for a stake to improve ROI. Let's see here kind of like all poker players including Druff on this site over the years.

He simply asked if you wanted to stake him, you refused, and that was that. Not begging. BTW, you sounded like a pretentious cock in your retort, NO I don't stake players. Give me a break. Aren't you like a 60 year old handyman or something? What a dick, TDS
    Tgull and Tyde: A Love Story:

Name:  IMG_0581.jpeg
Views: 220
Size:  106.6 KB

Load Metric
    Do you know how absurd you look at the moment? You created drama that never even needed to exist. Making up begging reps, WTF.

Load Metric
    Wednesday, November 22
    Race/Topic (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
    General Election: Trump vs. Biden Emerson Trump 47, Biden 43 Trump +4
    General Election: Trump vs. Biden vs. Kennedy vs. West vs. Stein Emerson Trump 42, Biden 36, Kennedy 7, West 1, Stein 1 Trump +6

Banned
    Load Metric
    they flagged his motorcade down in the hood to get a selfie with THE BOSS

Name:  C607DA59-92C7-4601-9B81-178A92599E3B.jpeg
Views: 217
Size:  846.6 KB

Comments

splitthis: Real niggas know

Load Metric
    Load Metric

———

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Load Metric
    Do you know how absurd you look at the moment? You created drama that never even needed to exist. Making up begging reps, WTF.
    Well, Marty came after me first, and I’m not going to take shit from a fascist moron with no family, assets, or job. So sweet that you’re defending him though.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Well, Marty came after me first, and I’m not going to take shit from a fascist moron with no family, assets, or job. So sweet that you’re defending him though.
    this is yet ANOTHER case of classic Trump Derangement Syndrome folks

LOL I had no idea this guy Jayjami was such a huge tilted leftist loser in the first place…all this nonsense because I casually asked him if he wanted to throw me in a small tourney when we were literally staying at the Rio

is this series of texts supposed to be somehow embarrassing ?

I guess the implication is that I was somehow on the verge of skid row and pleading with a random guy who I had never met and barely recognized from the forum for a last ditch tourney buy in for a whopping 400 bucks

all while I was in Las Vegas for almost two months staying in several different hotels and grinding cash games at South Point on the reg AND spending $5400.00 on my eye surgery

ALSO right about the same time I was publicly backed for the 777 event by several members of this community

all before leaving a pretty fucking comfortable life on the sunny beaches of Carlsbad

This is all so bizarre and stupid even having to go into any detail…this fucking clown Jayjami literally comes out of nowhere and I casually ask him if he wants to throw me in a daily and this is where we are now ?

I’ve been staked (like 99% of any other player in the poker world) on countless other occasions over the years

what a huge tilted liberal faggot to try to concoct this narrative that I’m on the welfare line pushing around a shopping cart praying that Jayjami puts me in a daily event lol what a clown this guy turned out to be

now with the ‘fascist moron with no family or job’ stuff

never even spoke to this guy or had any contact with on the forums until this brief interaction we had that boiled down to a few texts during the WSOP months ago

also lol @ even saving my texts/number in the first place….I deleted all of his stuff like minutes after realizing he was a complete douche without even so much as speaking on the phone or having a cup of coffee in person like rational adults

the extent of that scandalous text exchange boils down to hey you wanna get a cup of coffee, and a standard stake request which was declined and then forgotten about

god damn these fucking liberal assholes are really sick in the head and totally go apeshit when it concerns Trump supporters

Jayjami definitely showing his true colors here and just how truly unhinged he really is

nothing more to see here folks just another leftist piece of shit with TDS

Load Metric
    LEO's on different boards saying this is muslin or central american sleeper cells being woke up. Stay vigilant, resilient, adaptable and armed. TPTB get one step closer to the big reset, WORL, EROL or whatever the hell Schwab's WEF

proclaims is needed for TEOTWAWKI.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 186
Size:  200.2 KB
    The reason all workers deserve a living wage is because all workers need to be alive. Not very complex.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  EE000173-5DAB-4D44-A814-80D490F1534B.gif
Views: 190
Size:  621.7 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    they flagged his motorcade down in the hood to get a selfie with THE BOSS

Name:  C607DA59-92C7-4601-9B81-178A92599E3B.jpeg
Views: 217
Size:  846.6 KB

Load Metric

LOL I had no idea this guy Jayjami was such a huge tilted leftist loser in the first place…all this nonsense because I casually asked him if he wanted to throw me in a small tourney when we were literally staying at the Rio

I guess the implication is that I was somehow on the verge of skid row and pleading with a random guy who I had never met and barely recognized from the forum for a last ditch tourney buy in for a whopping 400 bucks

all while I was in Las Vegas for almost two months staying in several different hotels and grinding cash games at South Point on the reg AND spending $5400.00 on my eye surgery

ALSO right about the same time I was publicly backed for the 777 event by several members of this community

all before leaving a pretty fucking comfortable life on the sunny beaches of Carlsbad

This is all so bizarre and stupid even having to go into any detail…this fucking clown Jayjami literally comes out of nowhere and I casually ask him if he wants to throw me in a daily and this is where we are now ?

I’ve been staked (like 99% of any other player in the poker world) on countless other occasions over the years

what a huge tilted liberal faggot to try to concoct this narrative that I’m on the welfare line pushing around a shopping cart praying that Jayjami puts me in a daily event lol what a clown this guy turned out to be

never even spoke to this guy or had any contact with on the forums until this brief interaction we had that boiled down to a few texts during the WSOP months ago

also lol @ even saving my texts/number in the first place….I deleted all of his stuff like minutes after realizing he was a complete douche without even so much as speaking on the phone or having a cup of coffee in person like rational adults

the extent of that scandalous text exchange boils down to hey you wanna get a cup of coffee, and a standard stake request which was declined and then forgotten about

god damn these fucking liberal assholes are really sick in the head and totally go apeshit when it concerns Trump supporters

Jayjami definitely showing his true colors here and just how truly unhinged he really is

This truly is TDS. There was absolutely nothing in your interaction that suggested anything remotely about begging. It truly is odd he was the one that gave you his phone number. The way I read it was he gave you his number, presumably for a stake. It does not matter, there was no begging whatsoever. The fucking guy gave you his phone number, you asked to meet for coffee and a stake. He Jayami, here is an idea, don't give out your phone number if you don't want to meet someone. Start there.

Load Metric
    Oh,

Tuesday, November 21
    Race/Topic (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
    General Election: Trump vs. Biden The Messenger/HarrisX Trump 53, Biden 47 Trump +6
    General Election: Trump vs. Biden vs. Kennedy vs. West The Messenger/HarrisX Trump 43, Biden 37, Kennedy 16, West 4 Trump +6

Load Metric

Says the guy who smokes weed out of a coke can and set his car on fire. Quick question: Given your penchant for trannies, do you make Tgull wear a dress when he sucks your dick? Enjoy your Thanksgiving. I’ll be on the beach with my family.

Load Metric
    I'm concerned about the Trumptards being manipulated into supporting Nikki Hayley. She's clearly the
    swamps choice. Trump may even pick her as vp. God help us.

Load Metric
    Unparalleled eloquence from 47.

"Happy Thanksgiving to ALL, including the Racist & Incompetent Attorney General of New York State, Letitia 'Peekaboo' James, who has let Murder & Violent Crime FLOURISH, & Businesses FLEE;

the Radical Left Trump Hating Judge, a 'Psycho,' Arthur Engoron, who Criminally Defrauded the State of New York, & ME, by purposely Valuing my Assets at a 'tiny' Fraction of what they are really

worth in order to convict me of Fraud before even a Trial, or seeing any PROOF, & used his Politically Biased & Corrupt Campaign Finance Violator, Chief Clerk Alison Greenfield, to sit by his side on

the 'Bench' & tell him what to do; & Crooked Joe Biden, who has WEAPONIZED his Department of Injustice against his Political Opponent, & allowed our Country to go to HELL; & all of the other

Radical Left Lunatics, Communists, Fascists, Marxists, Democrats, & RINOS, who are seriously looking to DESTROY OUR COUNTRY.
    The reason all workers deserve a living wage is because all workers need to be alive. Not very complex.

Load Metric
    General Election: Trump vs. Biden Morning Consult Trump 44, Biden 41 Trump +3

Load Metric
    Nancy Pelosi's daughter caught on video admitting Jan. 6th " Insurrection " is/was a farce.... remember she was there documenting everything with Nancy that day with a video camera....

Thread Information