Page 2118 of 2150 FirstFirst ... 111816182018206821082114211521162117211821192120212121222128 ... LastLast
Results 42,341 to 42,360 of 42987

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    lmao you stupid old magadummy

there is going to be a bipartisan bill that includes Ukraine funding and border money

Come at me with facts not what your rightwing propaganda news feed tells you you ignorant scumbag

wanna bet on this?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

there is going to be a bipartisan bill that includes Ukraine funding and border money

Come at me with facts not what your rightwing propaganda news feed tells you you ignorant scumbag

wanna bet on this?
    If brain cells had value you'd be broke. The issue is not whether Ukraine gets funding or money is spent on the border. The issue is low down dirty despicable no good dumbass dems tying that funding to must pass legislation instead of having a straight vote on the issue.

A Ukraine funding bill should stand on it's own. But I don't expect someone as retarded as you to understand that.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Maga lost the shutdown battle

simple as that

maga lost 2018 mid terms 2020 elections 2022 min terms

so much losing for the fascist pigs

the house as we speak is purging MAGA

Banned
    Load Metric

simple as that

and yet Trump is DOMINATING and leading Old Joe by 10 points

weird huh

Load Metric
    polls are meaningless at this point and esp national polling but here ya go

right there on 538 for all to see

Sept. 27, 2023
    President: general election, Michigan, 2024
    Sep.26-27
    679 RV
    Public Policy Polling
    Save My Country Action Fund Biden 48% 44% Trump Biden +4

President: general election, Wisconsin, 2024
    Sep.25-26
    673 RV
    Public Policy Polling
    Save My Country Action Fund Biden 48% 44% Trump Biden +4
    President: general election, Pennsylvania, 2024
    Sep.25-26
    673 RV
    Public Policy Polling
    Save My Country Action Fund Biden 48% 45% Trump Biden +3

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    SAVE MY COUNTRY ACTION FUND, FOLKS. ELI5 WHAT THEY'RE ALL ABOUT
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  60C70297-7956-4CDC-B286-9C6B7AACA8BF.jpeg
Views: 120
Size:  547.6 KB

Name:  3BBC79EE-5D29-49F4-B773-5D69DC8F2421.jpeg
Views: 115
Size:  578.4 KB

Name:  E5183E58-BBA0-4A86-BE90-0C3829F84BE6.gif
Views: 128
Size:  2.25 MB

Load Metric
    just like they did in 2020 the books are going to give unfavorable lines to trump bettors because they know you idiots live in an alt right media ecosystem that cant differenticate fact from fiction

they are going to wreck all of you again like 2020 if trump is the nomineee, which im not convinced he will be

Load Metric
    Another devastating poll for Trump:

Tuesday, October 3
    Race/Topic (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
    2024 Republican Presidential Nomination Morning Consult Trump 61, DeSantis 13, Haley 7, Ramaswamy 7, Pence 5, Christie 3 (fat ass), Scott 1, Burgum 1, Hutchinson 0 Trump +48

Load Metric

simple as that

Dems lost the Ukraine funding battle. The Senate was likely to pass the spending bill with bipartisan support with Ukraine funding in it. All the while the Dems were blasting house republicans for "wanting to shut down the government."

But then McCarthy put dems in a bind by cutting off the senate and bringing the spending bill to a vote this past week with no Ukraine aid in it. If dems voted against the bill then they would be the ones shutting down the government. Dems didn't want that mud on their faces so they gave up on the Ukraine spending and voted in favor of the stop gap spending bill. Hahahahahaha! Nice play, McCarthy.

Load Metric

simple as that

You must understand what the 90 MAGA republican holdouts are fighting for. They held out because of the massive overspending.

Interest payments on the national debt were:

352 billion in 2021
    475 billion is 2022, a 35% jump from 2021
    663 billion in 2023, a 39% jump from 2022
    745 billion projected for 2024.

The interest payments are doubling every 3 years. You liberals pride yourselves on "calling yourselves smart and calling conservatives dumb." So you guys put your mensa hats on, do some numbers crunching, then tell us how long you think we can sustain this kind of growth in debt.

MAGA's have already done the math. They know what is going to happen if the federal government continues to spend 30% more than it takes in every year.

Remember, you lefties are the smart ones. So give us your highly overeducated opinions on what you think we should do about the overspending?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

simple as that

You must understand what the 90 MAGA republican holdouts are fighting for. They held out because of the massive overspending.

352 billion in 2021

The interest payments are doubling every 3 years. You liberals pride yourselves on "calling yourselves smart and calling conservatives dumb." So you guys put your mensa hats on, do some numbers crunching, then tell us how long you think we can sustain this kind of growth in debt.

MAGA's have already done the math. They know what is going to happen if the federal government continues to spend 30% more than it takes in every year.

Remember, you lefties are the smart ones. So give us your highly overeducated opinions on what you think we should do about the overspending?
    This is just grandstanding by the leaders of Team Retard. If they were serious, they would have started working on a comprehensive budget in January. But that requires hard work and intelligence, two qualities lacking in the GOP these days.

Load Metric
    I noticed you skipped the part of how it got so high in 2021.

It must suck being a Trump butt licker and having to come up w/BS to match the GOP lies over and over.

'Gee I told the bank my place had 30k sp ft, when it is only 10k sq ft, BUT BIDEN IS OUT TO GET ME'.
    ' 'MAL is worth 1.8b, but we fought to lower the tax assessment of 26m'

One thing about Mickie he will never be a RINO, he will buy each and every one of Trump lies, to the grave.
    Trump is the worst thing that ever happened to this country. 9/11 > Trump ERA

simple as that

352 billion in 2021

San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

352 billion in 2021

This is just grandstanding by the leaders of Team Retard. If they were serious, they would have started working on a comprehensive budget in January. But that requires hard work and intelligence, two qualities lacking in the GOP these days.
    I agree that most republicans in Congress are just as stupid as the democrats.

Comments

Jayjami: You get a green for stating the obvious

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

It must suck being a Trump butt licker and having to come up w/BS to match the GOP lies over and over.

'Gee I told the bank my place had 30k sp ft, when it is only 10k sq ft, BUT BIDEN IS OUT TO GET ME'.

One thing about Mickie he will never be a RINO, he will buy each and every one of Trump lies, to the grave.
    It must suck being a Biden butt licker. There's no BS in the national debt statistics I put up. Just the cold hard facts/reality. But you live in a fantasy world. You just can't deal with reality. Smoke another joint.

If Trump was able to get a lower tax assessment then that makes him smart. The judge said Mara-Lago was worth only 18 to 27 million. Meanwhile an empty lot just down the street just sold for 200 million. And how incompetent is that prosecutor? 80% of the counts against Trump are beyond the statute of limitations. Betcha ain't heard that in the fake news. They keep you in the dark and feed you bullshit, mushroom jimmy.

Load Metric

simple as that

352 billion in 2021

Did the US debt increase by $7.8 trillion during Donald Trump’s presidency?
    Yes.
    The national debt on Jan. 19, 2017, the day before Donald Trump was inaugurated president, was $19,944,429,217,107.

On Jan. 19, 2021, the day before Joe Biden was inaugurated, the debt was: $27,752,835,868,445 — about $7.8 trillion higher.

just google before posting so you dont look like the idiot that you are

numbers confuse MAGAtards

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

It must suck being a Biden butt licker. There's no BS in the national debt statistics I put up. Just the cold hard facts/reality. But you live in a fantasy world. You just can't deal with reality. Smoke another joint.

If Trump was able to get a lower tax assessment then that makes him smart. The judge said Mara-Lago was worth only 18 to 27 million. Meanwhile an empty lot just down the street just sold for 200 million. And how incompetent is that prosecutor? 80% of the counts against Trump are beyond the statute of limitations. Betcha ain't heard that in the fake news. They keep you in the dark and feed you bullshit, mushroom jimmy.
    cold hard facts folks

During his term as President of the United States, Donald Trump made tens of thousands of false or misleading claims. The Washington Post's fact-checker tallied the number of false or misleading claims as 30,573, an average of approximately 21 per day during his presidential term.[1][5][6][7] Separately, the Toronto Star tallied the number of false claims as 5,276 by June 2019, an average of 6.1 per day.[2] Commentators and fact-checkers have described the scale of his mendacity as "unprecedented" in American politics,[13] and the consistency of falsehoods a distinctive part of his business and political identities.[14] Scholarly analysis of Trump's tweets found "significant evidence" of an intent to deceive.[15]

Load Metric

wanna bet on this?
    If brain cells had value you'd be broke. The issue is not whether Ukraine gets funding or money is spent on the border. The issue is low down dirty despicable no good dumbass dems tying that funding to must pass legislation instead of having a straight vote on the issue.

A Ukraine funding bill should stand on it's own. But I don't expect someone as retarded as you to understand that.
    There’s reason to feel a bit more secure about the strength of American democracy, notwithstanding Donald Trump’s escalating threats.

For one thing, a large bipartisan coalition in both chambers of Congress has beat back the House Maga Republicans’ attempt to shut down the government.

As Trump’s presidential chances get better, his legal and financial woes get worse

This was a major defeat for Trump, who had called a shutdown “the last chance to defund these political prosecutions against me and other patriots”.

Americans should also feel encouraged by the tenacity of judges and prosecutors in holding Trump accountable, notwithstanding his threats.
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...es-prosecutors

Comments

tyde: copy and paste double digit IQ idiot

Load Metric
    copy n paste is better than being a white trash vagrant traitor to America

trump is going down and so is maga you skinny fat bag of dust

Load Metric

There’s reason to feel a bit more secure about the strength of American democracy, notwithstanding Donald Trump’s escalating threats.

For one thing, a large bipartisan coalition in both chambers of Congress has beat back the House Maga Republicans’ attempt to shut down the government.

As Trump’s presidential chances get better, his legal and financial woes get worse

This was a major defeat for Trump, who had called a shutdown “the last chance to defund these political prosecutions against me and other patriots”.

Americans should also feel encouraged by the tenacity of judges and prosecutors in holding Trump accountable, notwithstanding his threats.
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...es-prosecutors
    Just saw Judge Erdogan making statements on CNN. Dude is a full blown lunatic. Should be removed for mental illness.

Thread Information