Page 2105 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 110516052005205520952101210221032104210521062107210821092115 ... LastLast
Results 42,081 to 42,100 of 42969

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Talk is cheap. Put your money where your mouth is. Oh, I forgot, you don’t have any.

Banned
    Load Metric
    simmer down Karen

that is coming straight from the talking heads at CNN

quit being such a little bitch, and suck it up

FACT

Trump has the GOP nomination in the fucking bag. Its a lock. tag and bag the rest of the field right now. thats a wrap. game over. the end

FACT

the vast majority of polls have Trump in a dead heat with Cadaver Joe to win the general election…which really means that Trump is leading by a significant margin

FACT

most far left nutjobs like yourself are spazzing the fuck out and panicking, because they have no other empty vessels to go up against Trump other than a stuttering, senile drooling mess who can’t seem to complete a coherent sentence

Trump is right on track for a landslide win in 2024

please cope harder

Load Metric
    MEGHAN MCCAIN: Blond-bouffant egomaniac Trump is running scared from tomorrow's TV debate. So ask yourself: Do we really want a coward leading the greatest country on Earth?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...te-coward.html

Donald Trump's approach to politics is simple: seriously engage no one, mock and insult, assume victory and, if you lose, insist that you've been robbed.
    No shit. Trump is a COWARD.
    Don't worry Meghan McCain, Trump will never be President of anything ever again.

Are those boobs real?

Comments

big dick: KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

garrett: Hot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

when will you people start listening to me

TRUMP NEVER LOSES !!

this entire indictment circus is one massive nothing burger and everybody with half a brain knows that it’s all going nowhere
    splitthis: Dumb

How was my post dumb you fat fkin fake religious slob? Trump claimed he had proof the election was stolen and backed out AKA lied to you fkin idiots once again

Comments

splitthis: Dumb

TheXFactor: Splitthis is DUMB.

Load Metric
    The big finding from the new CBS News-YouGov survey is that Donald Trump has expanded his national lead in the Republican presidential primary to 46 points. That’s one of his largest margins to date.

But another finding has also caught plenty of people’s eyes. It’s that more Trump voters trust him than trust their own friends and family, conservative media or even religious leaders.

The percentages who say they trust each of the following to tell them what’s true breaks down like this:

Trump: 71 percent
    Friends and family: 63 percent
    Conservative media figures: 56 percent
    Religious leaders: 42 percent
    In one way, this finding is stunning, given that Trump’s presidency involved more than 30,000 false and misleading claims. Trump voters trust him even more than they do the people they know and love — what could be more emblematic of the informational bubble that exists around him?
    But in other ways, the finding, which masks the low level of trust that Trump engenders overall, isn’t all that surprising.

The first thing to note is that these are the people who are voting for Trump. So it’s a self-selecting group. Of course lots of Trump voters say they trust him. When you take into account all GOP primary voters, however, the number drops substantially, to 53 percent. That’s less than the percentage who trust their friends and family, and it shows that a strong majority of non-Trump GOP voters mistrust him.

Which is something we’ve seen before. Polling has repeatedly shown that Americans overall and even many Republicans have a very low degree of trust in the Man of 30,000 Distortions.

In a recent Fox News survey, Americans said by a more than 2-to-1 margin, 67 percent to 31 percent, that the phrase “honest and trustworthy” doesn’t describe Trump. The level of trust in Trump even among his base is also relatively low. Fully 33 percent of those who voted for Trump in 2020, and 37 percent of Republicans overall, said he wasn’t honest and trustworthy. (A Washington Post-ABC News poll around the same time featured similar numbers.)

Even within Trump’s base of GOP primary voters, though, we shouldn’t be terribly surprised.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    The big finding from the new CBS News-YouGov survey is that Donald Trump has expanded his national lead in the Republican presidential primary to 46 points. That’s one of his largest margins to date.

But another finding has also caught plenty of people’s eyes. It’s that more Trump voters trust him than trust their own friends and family, conservative media or even religious leaders.

The percentages who say they trust each of the following to tell them what’s true breaks down like this:

Trump: 71 percent
    Friends and family: 63 percent
    Conservative media figures: 56 percent
    Religious leaders: 42 percent
    In one way, this finding is stunning, given that Trump’s presidency involved more than 30,000 false and misleading claims. Trump voters trust him even more than they do the people they know and love — what could be more emblematic of the informational bubble that exists around him?
    But in other ways, the finding, which masks the low level of trust that Trump engenders overall, isn’t all that surprising.

The first thing to note is that these are the people who are voting for Trump. So it’s a self-selecting group. Of course lots of Trump voters say they trust him. When you take into account all GOP primary voters, however, the number drops substantially, to 53 percent. That’s less than the percentage who trust their friends and family, and it shows that a strong majority of non-Trump GOP voters mistrust him.

Which is something we’ve seen before. Polling has repeatedly shown that Americans overall and even many Republicans have a very low degree of trust in the Man of 30,000 Distortions.

In a recent Fox News survey, Americans said by a more than 2-to-1 margin, 67 percent to 31 percent, that the phrase “honest and trustworthy” doesn’t describe Trump. The level of trust in Trump even among his base is also relatively low. Fully 33 percent of those who voted for Trump in 2020, and 37 percent of Republicans overall, said he wasn’t honest and trustworthy. (A Washington Post-ABC News poll around the same time featured similar numbers.)

Even within Trump’s base of GOP primary voters, though, we shouldn’t be terribly surprised.

translation ^^^

“Donald Trump will be elected the 47th president of the United States in 2024, but here are a bunch of meaningless bullshit poll numbers that help me cope with severe TDS”

you lefties are such a bunch of fucking mongs spouting the same shit we had to suffer through in 2016

lol morons still using the same losing playbook

Name:  80344560-E353-4AC0-97D5-AE2F0C7C150A.jpeg
Views: 251
Size:  198.5 KB

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    You calling me a lefty? The guy who believes in the death penalty, despises abortion , and is 110% pro police? I vote Dem now a days because they are the party of Democracy and Law and order
    I used to vote Dem because I was and still am a member of a union

Trump the traitor will not even end up being the Gop nominee and if he is he will get absolutely DESTROYED by Biden (again)

Trump is an albatross on the entire GOP and tbh I hope he is the nominee because the dems will crush him and win many national and local races

Do you really think Fat boy Don can win a national general election? You do know he lost 2016 by 3 million votes and then got stomped by 7 million votes in 2020 right?
    Dems will line up for hours to vote again the American traitor

Tyde- are you for autocracy? Do you hate black people so much that you would rather have a Putin type strongman calling the shots instead of the rule of law?

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Preach BD

Load Metric
    When Trump is booked tomorrow they will weigh him

281 lbs?

Load Metric
    You calling me a lefty? The guy who believes in the death penalty, despises abortion , and is 110% pro police? I vote Dem now a days because they are the party of Democracy and Law and order

Trump the traitor will not even end up being the Gop nominee and if he is he will get absolutely DESTROYED by Biden (again)

Trump is an albatross on the entire GOP and tbh I hope he is the nominee because the dems will crush him and win many national and local races

Do you really think Fat boy Don can win a national general election? You do know he lost 2016 by 3 million votes and then got stomped by 7 million votes in 2020 right?

Tyde- are you for autocracy? Do you hate black people so much that you would rather have a Putin type strongman calling the shots instead of the rule of law?
    Wow.

Not even sure what part of that is the craziest, but gonna go with Dems=law n order.

Comments

Tellafriend: exacrty

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Wow.

Not even sure what part of that is the craziest, but gonna go with Dems=law n order.
    Gonna go with a Trump v Biden in General Election as the craziest and most first level

That said, glad bigdick is back.

Comments

big dick: thanls san

Banned
    Load Metric
    I like big dick

Comments

TheXFactor: FAGGOT!!!!

Load Metric

Market Street was once a vibrant and thriving retail area. It's all gone with the wind. This is what YOUR democrat policies have done to large American cities. Once democrats have rotted out all of the big cities, they will then move into the smaller cities and towns and rot them out too. They won't quit until the entire country is rotted out. That is, as long as fools like you keep voting for them.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: yes sir !!!
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    I vote Dem now a days because they are the party of Democracy and Law and order

what the ever-living fuck ?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Market Street was once a vibrant and thriving retail area. It's all gone with the wind. This is what YOUR democrat policies have done to large American cities. Once democrats have rotted out all of the big cities, they will then move into the smaller cities and towns and rot them out too. They won't quit until the entire country is rotted out. That is, as long as fools like you keep voting for them.

I think the commonly accepted forecast was always that vast areas of the country would become unlivable due to crime, homelessness or perhaps climate. Elsewhere the well connected and well-to-do would have protected enclaves with their own leader - most likely unelected.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Gay culture survived AIDS, you and roommate will be ok.

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Comments

BetCheckBet: mid left wins most evil, top middle wins most happy, bottom middle wins most fuckable

TheXFactor: Top row...5 years in prison, Middle...10 years in prison, Bottom...15 years in prison.

garrett: lol
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  0E3CCA4D-00AA-489E-8B52-6D563965729D.jpeg
Views: 188
Size:  246.9 KB

Name:  2E97A607-6EEF-40AF-B66E-D759134A94AC.jpeg
Views: 188
Size:  457.7 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    215 million views and counting

by far the most watched interview in the history of television

Comments

Sanlmar: There was nothing else on

Load Metric
    Oh yeah, you can always trust the Trump team won't lie.
    Especially about crowd numbers.

Every now and then I wonder how Trump fans are so uninformed,
    then I see a clip like this. If you think this is real, your are just a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    215 million views and counting

by far the most watched interview in the history of television

Comments

1dollarboxcar: it's true.... they did this in the school district that i waste my taxdollars on where i live !!
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Thread Information