Page 2089 of 2147 FirstFirst ... 1089158919892039207920852086208720882089209020912092209320992139 ... LastLast
Results 41,761 to 41,780 of 42939

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Gold
    Load Metric
    Imho the Durham report isn't nearly as shocking as this.

Jimmy Dore makes a good case that Trump’s civil trial for sexual assault and defamation was “A Pure Democratic Hit Job.” Dore points out that New York’s bizarre one-year repeal of the statute of limitations was specifically designed to grease the skids for Carroll-v-Trump. Since when did governments start temporarily repealing statutes of limitations so they can go after political figures they don’t like? The move seems especially egregious because it involved an almost three-decade-old case in which the alleged victim can’t even remember which year the alleged assault happened.

It's true, they repealed the statute of limitations for one year. wtf!
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Imho the Durham report isn't nearly as shocking as this.

Jimmy Dore makes a good case that Trump’s civil trial for sexual assault and defamation was “A Pure Democratic Hit Job.” Dore points out that New York’s bizarre one-year repeal of the statute of limitations was specifically designed to grease the skids for Carroll-v-Trump. Since when did governments start temporarily repealing statutes of limitations so they can go after political figures they don’t like? The move seems especially egregious because it involved an almost three-decade-old case in which the alleged victim can’t even remember which year the alleged assault happened.

It's true, they repealed the statute of limitations for one year. wtf!

THERE IS NO LIMITATION FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT IN NEW YORK. TRY ANOTHER ANGLE BRUH.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    hes already moved on

Comments

mickeycrimm: sonatine = pedo

splitthis: Idiot
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    over 7 years now since starting this thread on April 28th 2016 (when I predicted he was going win over 6 months before the election) thread now stands at over 7 MILLION views

holy shit thats a lot of snowflake triggered liberal faggots

just imagine how many more views it’s going to have after Trump slam dunks it in 2024. We could very well be looking at a 20 million page view affair here

Name:  C501964D-38F2-4412-8CD4-DB33F45A7D64.jpeg
Views: 414
Size:  25.4 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    excellent post I found on Twitter that sums it all up perfectly….

———

President Donald Trump is far from perfect. He is human and has flaws like all humans. He made some pretty bone headed decisions on staffing. Bill Barr and Mike Pence both turned out to be traitors. Christopher Wray may be one of his worse hires. John Bolton is also a bad hiring decision, just to name a few.

Having said all that, he’s still one of the greatest Presidents that ever lived. Despite a media where 95% of articles and reports about him and his administration were negative, despite treasonous actions of Peter Strok and Lisa Page, despite all of big tech banning him and his supporters, despite Hillary Clinton and the FBI colluding on the Russian Hoax, despite two bogus impeachments, he accomplished so much for the American people.

He didn’t start any wars. He worked to end them. The economy was soaring under President Trump and unemployment was at historical lows. He helped the country gain energy independence and gas was very affordable. Inflation was at 2% and interest rates were low. He strengthened our military. He negotiated favorable trade deals with China and Mexico and Canada. He had secure borders and illegal immigration was under control. He ended our involvement in the Paris Accord. He brokered peace in the Middle East with the Abraham Accords. That’s just some of his accomplishments.

We will never know how great those first four years would have been if the media, big tech and the Democrats weren’t lying about him 24/7.

It’s time to bring Trump back for a second 4 year term and hopefully this time without the distraction caused by the Democrats, amplified by the dishonest media and big tech censoring anything they disagree with.

———

Name:  36CBEB46-1596-4DD7-90FB-8D438EEAC0DF.png
Views: 461
Size:  2.82 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    About two years ago, I joined a Facebook group for anti-Trump Republicans.

I joined this mostly out of curiosity. My opinion of Trump then was essentially the same that it is now. I feel he's a narcissist with all kinds of personality flaws, but that he did a great job as President for his first 3 years, and didn't do a very good job in 2020. I felt his behavior after losing was very poor, albeit not that surprising. Overall his long-term effect on the GOP is mixed. His bad behavior has turned off a lot of people from the GOP (especially suburban women). At the same time, he was very good at attracting both working class people and Hispanic men to the GOP -- something everyone else in the party failed to do. Trump's ascension to the head of the GOP probably stopped Texas from going blue, which otherwise would have happened sometime this decade. For all his faults, he has a tremendous ability to personally connect with certain voting groups.

Anyway, back to my anti-Trump Facebook group story...

I was expecting to see an intelligent discussion among '80s style Republicans regarding how to move the party away from Trump, while keeping his supporters from defecting. Instead, it looked like I stumbled into a left wing propaganda group. Every post was a bash against the GOP, conservative values, and attempting to debunk right-wing talking points. Sure, there was a ton anti-Trump material, but even that was from a left wing standpoint, and not from a GOP NeverTrumper standpoint. Reminded me a lot of The Lincoln Project, minus the monetary grift.

I brought this up, and everyone there shouted me down. They accused me of being a pro-Trump plant (lol), an alt-right fanatic (lol), and even an anti-Semite (biggest lol).

I then challenged everyone to post GOP positions from before 2015 that they still agreed with, and very few were able to do so. The founder of the group at least stepped up and responded, and made a reasonable post explaining which GOP positions he still liked, and which he felt had lost him. Everyone else either ignored it or just called me names.

One day I saw that one of the new moderators of the group was posting some awful meme from Occupy Democrats (a horrendous yet somehow popular Facebook group), which could be fact-checked in about 3 seconds and disproven. I did exactly that, and the moderator responded that I was being kicked out for "pro-Trump propaganda". That was that. I was gone. I messaged the "reasonable" group founder, and he just ignored me. LOL.

I found the whole experience to be enlightening, albeit frustrating. These people were mostly NOT Democrats in disguise, but rather former GOPers who hated Trump so much that their politics shifted all the way left. While some people do radically shift their politics during their lifetime, these people were interesting in that they didn't realize it. They felt they were still Republicans who simply didn't like Trump, yet when challenged to name any pre-Trump GOP policy they liked, most couldn't name one. Instead, they just got angry and defensive.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Will I vote for Trump in the GOP primary?

No.

He has too much baggage. I'm not saying he can't beat Biden, but the only reason he has a chance is because Biden is so old, senile, and awful. When the incumbent sucks, you just need to put up a reasonable opposition candidate -- not a polarizing guy who will force many people to reluctantly vote for the incumbent again despite not liking him.

Also, I did not like Trump's behavior after losing the election, and the way he turned on his own party by telling people to stay home during the Georgia Senate runoffs. That part bothers me the most. The January 6th stuff is a bunch of bullshit, and I don't really care much about that. It was just a bunch of idiots storming the Capitol with no real plan or objective. They deserve to be prosecuted, as do all rioters of all kinds, but Trump didn't direct anyone to do this.

I will be supporting Desantis in the primary. I hope he gets it. And I hope that if he does, Trump doesn't try to dissuade his supporters from voting for him. That's a real concern, unfortunately, but it shouldn't be if Trump really loves the Republican Party like he claims.

What if Trump does get the nomination? Will I vote for him in the general election?

Yes. Because he will govern in a manner far, far closer to what I want to see as compared to Biden. As I said, I was very happy with Trump's policy in his first 3 years of his Presidency, especially from the foreign policy standpoint. I will vote for the guy who will govern in the manner closest to what I want to see.

Also LOL @ anyone who thinks that Biden is a good guy. That whole family is so shady.

Load Metric
    Harvard/Harris Poll: Trump Posts Biggest Lead Yet Over DeSantis

• Trump — 58% (+42)
    • DeSantis — 16%
    • Ramaswamy — 4%
    • Pence — 4%
    • Haley — 4%
    • T. Scott — 1%
    • Hutchinson — 1%

2-Way:
    • Trump — 65% (+30)
    • DeSantis — 35%

05/15-17

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Harvard/Harris Poll: Trump Posts Biggest Lead Yet Over DeSantis

• Trump — 58% (+42)
    • DeSantis — 16%
    • Ramaswamy — 4%
    • Pence — 4%
    • Haley — 4%
    • T. Scott — 1%
    • Hutchinson — 1%

2-Way:
    • Trump — 65% (+30)
    • DeSantis — 35%

05/15-17
    There is one black in my neighborhood, we were chatting the other day and it shifted to politics. I said to her thanks for convincing me to revote for Trump. She stormed off yelling and carrying on. Lolz.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: :))))))))))
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  B53DD12B-D716-42D7-BFE6-D2D229201FCE.jpeg
Views: 337
Size:  380.7 KB

Silver
    Load Metric
    Marty the toy you requested arrived. Where do I send it?
    Name:  67FAF20D-DC19-47A4-86ED-A12DA6CBD844.jpeg
Views: 409
Size:  2.84 MB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Will I vote for Trump in the GOP primary?

No.

He has too much baggage. I'm not saying he can't beat Biden, but the only reason he has a chance is because Biden is so old, senile, and awful. When the incumbent sucks, you just need to put up a reasonable opposition candidate -- not a polarizing guy who will force many people to reluctantly vote for the incumbent again despite not liking him.

Also, I did not like Trump's behavior after losing the election, and the way he turned on his own party by telling people to stay home during the Georgia Senate runoffs. That part bothers me the most. The January 6th stuff is a bunch of bullshit, and I don't really care much about that. It was just a bunch of idiots storming the Capitol with no real plan or objective. They deserve to be prosecuted, as do all rioters of all kinds, but Trump didn't direct anyone to do this.

I will be supporting Desantis in the primary. I hope he gets it. And I hope that if he does, Trump doesn't try to dissuade his supporters from voting for him. That's a real concern, unfortunately, but it shouldn't be if Trump really loves the Republican Party like he claims.

What if Trump does get the nomination? Will I vote for him in the general election?

Yes. Because he will govern in a manner far, far closer to what I want to see as compared to Biden. As I said, I was very happy with Trump's policy in his first 3 years of his Presidency, especially from the foreign policy standpoint. I will vote for the guy who will govern in the manner closest to what I want to see.

Also LOL @ anyone who thinks that Biden is a good guy. That whole family is so shady.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Hahahah Ann Coulter just pulled down her panties and pissed on Trump and all you Trumptards. Easy marks, so fuckin pwned.
    "As much as I'm enjoying the January 6th committee's careful assembly of evidence proving former President Trump is a douchebag, I wasn't seeing much in the way of a criminal offense until this week's underreported story about how Trump used his "STOP THE STEAL" fundraising appeals to grift his supporters out of $250 million, none of which was, in fact, used to fight election fraud.

It didn't even go to the poor saps who got themselves arrested at the Capitol on Jan. 6. Instead, the $250 million seems to have been funneled exclusively to Trump businesses, family and friends.

And let's not forget Steve Bannon's "We Build the Wall" swindle; Trump sending out a fundraising appeal to raise funds for his new private plane; and a Trump-affiliated organization paying Kimberly Guilfoyle $60,000 to give a two-minute speech on Jan. 6 (introducing her fiance, Don Jr.).

Every time you think you have your arms fully around Trump's con, you realize it's unfathomably more cynical and far-reaching than you could have imagined. Is there anyone in Trump World who isn't trying fleece to the Deplorables? Haven't they suffered enough?"
    https://anncoulter.substack.com/p/di...upid-movie?s=w
    Tyde, did you get your $7k? Trump needs a couple hundred to stick it too the libs. haha
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

Gold
    Load Metric
    Hahahah Ann Coulter just pulled down her panties and pissed on Trump and all you Trumptards. Easy marks, so fuckin pwned.
    "As much as I'm enjoying the January 6th committee's careful assembly of evidence proving former President Trump is a douchebag, I wasn't seeing much in the way of a criminal offense until this week's underreported story about how Trump used his "STOP THE STEAL" fundraising appeals to grift his supporters out of $250 million, none of which was, in fact, used to fight election fraud.

It didn't even go to the poor saps who got themselves arrested at the Capitol on Jan. 6. Instead, the $250 million seems to have been funneled exclusively to Trump businesses, family and friends.

And let's not forget Steve Bannon's "We Build the Wall" swindle; Trump sending out a fundraising appeal to raise funds for his new private plane; and a Trump-affiliated organization paying Kimberly Guilfoyle $60,000 to give a two-minute speech on Jan. 6 (introducing her fiance, Don Jr.).

Every time you think you have your arms fully around Trump's con, you realize it's unfathomably more cynical and far-reaching than you could have imagined. Is there anyone in Trump World who isn't trying fleece to the Deplorables? Haven't they suffered enough?"
    Tyde, did you get your $7k? Trump needs a couple hundred to stick it too the libs. haha
    I try not to make blanket statements about large groups of people because you can never know the heart and mind of every person in a large group let alone 74 million of them. But at some point you do have to wonder whether or not anyone supporting Trump is thinking rationally. He's old and fat and mentally ill. He's a sex offender a liar and a cheat. He's a draft dodger too and when Clinton ran in '92 it was a huge issue that he did not serve during the Viet Nam War and that he smoked weed but didn't inhale. Just a few cycles later and dishonoring your country doesn't matter so much anymore.

DeSantis doesn't have this baggage. In fact, he has honorably served. DeSantis also doesn't have 5 kids with 3 women which is something that used to matter to so called "conservative" voters.

Comments

devidee: Neo-con Ron is definitely the personification of the GOP.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  D55205E5-1A07-447B-B23E-093F9A296A22.jpeg
Views: 313
Size:  302.4 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    Tyde enjoy while you can, Trump's going to get a federal indictment soon. It'll also give Garland another chance to mop up any vigilantes that didn't get caught Jan 6th.

Load Metric
    Tyde enjoy while you can, Trump's going to get a federal indictment soon. It'll also give Garland another chance to mop up any vigilantes that didn't get caught Jan 6th.

federal indictment for what? lol

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Aimless and impoverished
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Load Metric
    Sloppy Joe: Aimless and impoverished

ONE NOTE, ANGRY, SELF PROJECTING LIFE FAILURE. LOOK WHOSE UP ON PFA AT 730AM FIRST THING. TIGHT LIFE LOSER.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: & angrr

Banned
    Load Metric

holy Moses, Trump really does live in your head doesn’t he

do you include free cable, utilities, and WIFI access with that free rent ?

Thread Information