Page 2052 of 2147 FirstFirst ... 1052155219522002204220482049205020512052205320542055205620622102 ... LastLast
Results 41,021 to 41,040 of 42921

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Forget about post truth ‘Murcia and delegitimization of democratic elections. You ain’t seen nothing yet. Just wait for the conservative Supreme Court to overturn Roe v Wade. Hearings start December 1

Legislation will fall back to the states as it should. There are 8000 state legislators who are positively shitting their pants.

Your feeble minds cannot envision what is coming.

Trump thrives in this kind of environment.
    The time draws nigh. Nothing is more divisive than the abortion issue. Vaccines and masks were just the prelims.

Gonna be tough to find a moving truck.

I think I disagree with you. I think Trump just wants status quo on that. SC overturning it has little effect, but what little it does would be negative for GOP.

I think it a far lesser issue than it used to be. The vast majority of Christians don’t actually believe in anything real any more. They used to be the family values party. Now it’s just a Facebook meme movement identifying as Christian.

They at least faked it before.

Now they vote for the pussy grabber guy who mocks the disabled. They don’t actually have any conviction on moral issues.

It’s something that will energize the left in the cities come election time, but it isn’t something that will get buildings burnt down if the case breaks the wrong way

On every super hot button issue, whether it be a cop shooting or anything else like vaccines, it’s pure trench warfare and I know what you’re most likely going to think based on which team you voted for.

Abortion isn’t like that. I know many Trumpsters who are pro choice. Not vocally, but in practice.

Hell its their vaccine analogy even if it’s not apples to apples. I know all kinds of Trump girls who have had multiple abortions. A reversal won’t make them flip, but cognitive dissonance isn’t fun.

Honestly, there is a lot of crossover between anti-vaxxers and the biggest consumers of abortion. Minorities and uneducated white girls. That’s not a politically aligned crowd.

I know many Dems who find it gross. I do. It’s not that I’d vote against it, but it doesn’t impact my life in any way and it’s item 45 on a long list of things I consider huge issues.

It only impacts half the population for 25% of their life span, and that demo of young women aren’t monolithic or the type who start riots or civil unrest.

It will be a huge political talking point, but I don’t truly think it’s the nuclear bomb.
    There will be a million words written about it, but just cements women into dem voters and evangelicals into R voters. Both were already.

CNN will talk about the poor girls in different Bible Belt states and coat hangers and think it’s some game changer, but maybe swings some contested house race that was a coin flip and little else. Not something that people burn shit down over.

The people it most impacts are the least violent. It’s culture war fodder, but not civil war fodder

It used to be the biggest issue that defined why people voted why they did. I’d see protestors outside clinics. Not in forever.

I haven’t heard anyone talk about it passionately in years in real life

Load Metric
    Can we just prohibit Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton from ever running for President again?

And boycott any news media that mentions this shit.

Load Metric
    INTERMOUNTAIN WEST, Jan. 17 -- Disgraced former President trump said at save amurica rally in AZ that no "countercurrents" could stop the trend of economic globalization.

The loser made the remarks while slamming elected GOP lawmakers that have not kissed his ass sufficiently and lately.

"Economic globalization is the trend of the times. Though countercurrents are sure to exist in a river, none could stop it from flowing to the sea," Loser said.

"Driving forces bolster the river's momentum, and resistance may yet enhance its flow. Despite the countercurrents and dangerous shoals along the way, economic globalization has never and will not veer off course," he said.

"Countries around the world should uphold true multilateralism," Loser said. "We should remove barriers, not erect walls. We should open up, not close off. We should seek integration, not decoupling. This is the way to build an open world economy."

"Go to Melania's website and signup for your own 3rd world shithole mail order bride. Use code MAGA for big savings when buying two or more."

Send additional monies to "Loser 2024 t-shirts". God damned homeless blacks we found demanded food, smokes, and liquor to just stand around behind Loser.

Name:  rally.JPG
Views: 1382
Size:  58.5 KB
    Some people are alive simply because it's illegal to kill them.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    todd like i said. acct sold to 50 cent army teenager. please ban "cleatus".

Comments

country978: he does seem to be a foreign operative

dwai: he's always had tds
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

The time draws nigh. Nothing is more divisive than the abortion issue. Vaccines and masks were just the prelims.

Gonna be tough to find a moving truck.

I think I disagree with you. I think Trump just wants status quo on that. SC overturning it has little effect, but what little it does would be negative for GOP.

I think it a far lesser issue than it used to be. The vast majority of Christians don’t actually believe in anything real any more. They used to be the family values party. Now it’s just a Facebook meme movement identifying as Christian.

They at least faked it before.

Now they vote for the pussy grabber guy who mocks the disabled. They don’t actually have any conviction on moral issues.

It’s something that will energize the left in the cities come election time, but it isn’t something that will get buildings burnt down if the case breaks the wrong way

On every super hot button issue, whether it be a cop shooting or anything else like vaccines, it’s pure trench warfare and I know what you’re most likely going to think based on which team you voted for.

Abortion isn’t like that. I know many Trumpsters who are pro choice. Not vocally, but in practice.

Hell its their vaccine analogy even if it’s not apples to apples. I know all kinds of Trump girls who have had multiple abortions. A reversal won’t make them flip, but cognitive dissonance isn’t fun.

Honestly, there is a lot of crossover between anti-vaxxers and the biggest consumers of abortion. Minorities and uneducated white girls. That’s not a politically aligned crowd.

I know many Dems who find it gross. I do. It’s not that I’d vote against it, but it doesn’t impact my life in any way and it’s item 45 on a long list of things I consider huge issues.

It only impacts half the population for 25% of their life span, and that demo of young women aren’t monolithic or the type who start riots or civil unrest.

It will be a huge political talking point, but I don’t truly think it’s the nuclear bomb.
    There will be a million words written about it, but just cements women into dem voters and evangelicals into R voters. Both were already.

CNN will talk about the poor girls in different Bible Belt states and coat hangers and think it’s some game changer, but maybe swings some contested house race that was a coin flip and little else. Not something that people burn shit down over.

The people it most impacts are the least violent. It’s culture war fodder, but not civil war fodder

It used to be the biggest issue that defined why people voted why they did. I’d see protestors outside clinics. Not in forever.

I haven’t heard anyone talk about it passionately in years in real life

the counter argument here would be 'squeaky wheel gets the oil' and the squeakiest wheel in the world is the maga / evangelist / white victim base. and they absolutely 100% will vote against abortion because in case you havent heard in NY they can kill new born babies up to 6 months old for "stem cell research" and all they need to do to keep it out of gods country is to vote red.

the only real x factor here imo is whether or not the whole right wing media machine collapses completely in a spectacular bloom of lawsuits and misappropriated donations. OAN just got dropped by directv so its not as implausible as one might assume. even the drunkest wine aunt isnt going to bother forwarding memes she saw on gettr, much less taking the time to figure out how to set up an account there, so ...
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Donald Trump doesn't want to be President again.

Trump will run for President again in 2024 because he needs more money.

Trump needs to divert that campaign cash to cover some of his personal expenses.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    todd like i said. acct sold to 50 cent army teenager. please ban "cleatus".
    Agreed. I can’t stand Trump, however those quotes about economic globalization are 100% correct.

Load Metric
    LOL.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Donald Trump doesn't want to be President again.

Trump will run for President again in 2024 because he needs more money.

Trump needs to divert that campaign cash to cover some of his personal expenses.

Trump needs to be re-elected as President so that he can use the full force of the Presidency to take down anyone who threatens his freedom with things like criminal prosecutions and such.

Comments

country978: just the thought of trump part II is too much
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

also youre fucking delusional if you dont think trump wont get elected again if he wants it.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    nn

POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

also youre fucking delusional if you dont think trump wont get elected again if he wants it.
    Honestly all questions I didn't know I had.

Comments

sonatine:
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Imagine being such a horrible party that team retard loses to a demented president. Yes folks as of right now demented Joe Biden betas trump 43-33 and desantis 41-33. Yes that my friends is how fucked the Republican Party is…

I actually thought desantis could beat team dementia. But it’s not looking good.

See Marquette polls.

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

dwai: imagine being Canadian and investing so much time in our politics

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Imagine being such a horrible party that team retard loses to a demented president. Yes folks as of right now demented Joe Biden betas trump 43-33 and desantis 41-33. Yes that my friends is how fucked the Republican Party is…

I actually thought desantis could beat team dementia. But it’s not looking good.

See Marquette polls.

desantis ... even the rust belt is ashamed of florida.

im sure polling right now has biden comfortable against trump but trump gets up in front of his unwashed masses and speaks retard to them and they love him for it. biden won because trump's incompetence and mental illness was front and center in everyones minds. after a few years tho? people do forget..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

See Marquette polls.

desantis ... even the rust belt is ashamed of florida.

im sure polling right now has biden comfortable against trump but trump gets up in front of his unwashed masses and speaks retard to them and they love him for it. biden won because trump's incompetence and mental illness was front and center in everyones minds. after a few years tho? people do forget..
    lots of cope in this post, fuck off to your website fatty

Gold
    Load Metric

See Marquette polls.
    That poll was 1000 people, so LOL. And 18% of respondents said they would vote for a 3rd party. In actual elections, I am guessing nowhere close to 18% of voters vote for 3rd parties. So obviously most of those 18% are going to vote for the D or R candidate, and will probably decide the election. I would guess the main purpose of even doing this poll and "reporting" the results is to assuage Democrats that despite the ongoing train wreck going on with no end in sight, things aren't as hopeless as they seem.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

See Marquette polls.
    Harvard-Harris has Trump up 6 points over Biden.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Load Metric
    If Trump was still President.

He would be busy sucking Putin's cock.

Last edited by TheXFactor; 01-27-2022 at 09:09 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

See Marquette polls.
    Harvard-Harris has Trump up 6 points over Biden.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
    To be fair there actually are a lot of polls showing Trump performing well heads up. I just little triggering the snow flakes here who are too retarded to understand they are as fragile as the lefties they make fun of.

I maintain that both Biden and Kamala do horrible if they run again. But that Trump is possibly the one candidate who they could beat as he has such horrible disapproval ratings. The economy over the next two years will also be a huge factor. If it tanks dems lose no matter who they run.

Thread Information