Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Comments

1marley1: So obvious we can’t hear it?

You must be a stupid fuck if you need elaboration on why that is. Get back to your red repping, it is all you contribute around here anyway.

Comments

dwai: yup

1marley1: He said quiet obvious instead of quite obvious. But I know you can’t read so it’s hard.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

To be fair, he looks like he's just been assraped by a black cock, and she looks like she needs a black cock badly.
    Walter, you considering offering to fulfill her need in that department? You know, to help swing her over to the non-racist side of the country?
    Sorry, I have my limits.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Really, the only other historical parallel to today’s urban conflict is the 60’s.

Not enough credit is given to the Black Panthers for furthering gun rights. Some of it backfired (lol). The Black Panthers were all about open carry and Reagan & California wrote tougher laws. Ironic, huh?

Patty Hearst and the SLA. Personal fave but I digress.

Anyway, with like a 100 million more guns out there I’m thinking we don’t have too far to go before the BLM tools up.

The tragedy is that the history taught in the urban school systems has failed these kids. They don’t know shit about domestic violence.
    Not ironic at all. Hypocritical. When whites have guns and intimidate it's an absolute right, when blacks have guns they're terrorists who must be violently suppressed by lawless federal agents.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    This is just absurd. What happened to serving the time for the crime you were convicted of? There are two systems of justice. One for them and one for the rest of us. I don't give a shit if he published the book or not. Either you violated the terms of your release or you didn't. Which of course pretermits him ever being released in the first fucking place. Just unreal.

BREAKING NEWS: Michael Cohen is FREED by judge who says putting him back behind bars was 'retaliatory' attempt to stop tell-all book revealing Donald Trump's race slurs
    Federal judge orders Donald Trump's disgraced fixer to be freed from prison in Otisville, New York, less than two weeks after he was sent back
    Judge Alvin Hellerstein slammed move to put him behind bars for refusing to agree not to publish a book on Trump or speak to the media
    Said move by AG Bill Barr's Bureau of Prisons was 'retaliatory' and in breach of Cohen's First Amendment rights
    Cohen's attorneys revealed his book will describe Trump using racial slurs against Barack Obama and Nelson Mandela
    Ruling is third straight defeat for Trump and his administration in attempts to ban critical books
    John Bolton's memoir of life as his national security advisor was OKed by another federal judge and New York state judge threw out bid to gag niece Mary Trump

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rump-book.html
    Sort of like Trump, who is a criminal, being let off the hook, and pardoning others who have committed crimes for him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    This is just absurd. What happened to serving the time for the crime you were convicted of? There are two systems of justice. One for them and one for the rest of us. I don't give a shit if he published the book or not. Either you violated the terms of your release or you didn't. Which of course pretermits him ever being released in the first fucking place. Just unreal.

BREAKING NEWS: Michael Cohen is FREED by judge who says putting him back behind bars was 'retaliatory' attempt to stop tell-all book revealing Donald Trump's race slurs
    Federal judge orders Donald Trump's disgraced fixer to be freed from prison in Otisville, New York, less than two weeks after he was sent back
    Judge Alvin Hellerstein slammed move to put him behind bars for refusing to agree not to publish a book on Trump or speak to the media
    Said move by AG Bill Barr's Bureau of Prisons was 'retaliatory' and in breach of Cohen's First Amendment rights
    Cohen's attorneys revealed his book will describe Trump using racial slurs against Barack Obama and Nelson Mandela
    Ruling is third straight defeat for Trump and his administration in attempts to ban critical books
    John Bolton's memoir of life as his national security advisor was OKed by another federal judge and New York state judge threw out bid to gag niece Mary Trump

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rump-book.html
    Michael Cohen is nothing.

His client Donald Trump is the real criminal.

Trump had Cohen's probation revoked because he was writing a book about Trump.

Cohen's book about Trump should reveal enough criminal acts that should put Trump in prison for decades.

The key word here is should. If the Republicans had any shame or morals at all he would have been convicted and removed from office at his impeachment. He can be prosecuted after leaving office, and I hope he is. The rule of law is under serious attack in this country and prosecuting the biggest criminal in the nation would do a lot to help restore it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

SS Storm Troopers.

The House should refuse to pass the next funding bill for these paramilitary agencies until it includes a prohibition on them being deployed for this purpose without the consent of the mayor.
    Technically, unless the protesters are on federal property (as in the occupation of the Malheur Nartional Wildlife Refuge Incident by those armed right-wing nutjobbers), the state’s governor has at-will jurisdiction to call in the state police or National Guard to restore or maintain order in cities within their state, as was done in Ferguson back in 2014. As such, unless a federal crime is being committed outside of federal property (as when federal school desegregation law was being violated in Little Rock during Eisenhower’s presidency) or the President or Congress declare martial law, the correct person the federal government should be required to get approval from for federal agents to act as riot police should be the state’s governor, not the local mayor.
    Yep you're right

Load Metric

That is not true. His probation was revoked b/c he was under house arrest which doesn't include eating in french restaurants with friends.

Cohen's book might just do that, and if so, I hpe he does go to jail -- right along with his fixer attorney who was complicit in much of it.
    Probation officers didn't give a shit about that violation, which I'm sure one offense is forgivable. They wanted to make sure that Cohen wouldn't finish his book before the election.

Michael D. Cohen says it was no secret that he was writing a jailhouse tell-all book about his former boss, President Trump. He spent hours at a stretch working on his manuscript in a prison library before he was released on furlough in May because of the coronavirus.

Then, earlier this month, federal officials abruptly sent Mr. Cohen back to prison because he balked at signing an agreement that would have let him stay at home with a key restriction: He would not have been allowed to publish his book before the November elections.

Now Mr. Cohen has responded with a lawsuit claiming that the government has violated his First Amendment rights by returning him to custody and interrupting his writing.

The lawsuit, filed in federal court in Manhattan on Monday night, asked a judge to once again release Mr. Cohen and let him to serve the remainder of his three-year sentence back in home confinement.
    Spectacularly corrupt perversion of the justice system. Trump is more corrupt than every other president combined, leaves Nixon in the dust easily. This is banana republic dictator shit.

Load Metric
    Probation officers didn't give a shit about that violation, which I'm sure one offense is forgivable. They wanted to make sure that Cohen wouldn't finish his book before the election.

You are wrong again about probation officers, federal ones at least. Moreover, if Cohen (and others) were so concerned about his book he should have stayed his ass at home, privileged as he was to even have the chance b/c of his what, asthma? What a fucking joke like everything else.
    For the prosecutors to even ask for a delay in producing the book until after the election as part of the deal is corrupt. The judge said in 21 years on the bench he had never seen anything like it. What possible criminal justice-related purpose does that serve? If Trump asked them to do it it's a crime and yet another impeachable offense.
    Last edited by Walter Sobchak; 07-23-2020 at 09:55 PM.

Load Metric
    Trump keeps talking about how well he did on his cognitive test. He must have paid someone else to take that one too.

Comments

MumblesBadly: An orderly at Walter Reed seems like a good bet.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Trump keeps talking about how well he did on his cognitive test. He must have paid someone else to take that one too.

sorry what the fuck is going on here flan is a free forum so if someone disrespects flan well be very aware and report them immediately

lol at blake obviously not larry but he does seem to age out there somewhere

Load Metric
    Sort of like Trump, who is a criminal, being let off the hook, and pardoning others who have committed crimes for him.
    Who let Trump off the hook? The man has been the most attacked President in recent history. He's been impeached. The system didn't convict, same for Bill Clinton. I don't get your point.

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=Walter Sobchak;914049]
    For the prosecutors to even ask for a delay in producing the book until after the election as part of the deal is corrupt. The judge said in 21 years on the bench he had never seen anything like it. What possible criminal justice-related purpose does that serve? If Trump asked them to do it it's a crime and yet another impeachable offense.

I agree. There was no legitimate purpose in it and it should not be allowed. But that has nothing to do with Cohen violating the terms of his release. I am confident that if he weren't writing that book you would agree that he should be put back in jail for the violation. Your politics are showing through here Walt. The federal penal system on this is harsh uniformly -- well, apparently not for Cohen.

Load Metric
    Who let Trump off the hook? The man has been the most attacked President in recent history. He's been impeached. The system didn't convict, same for Bill Clinton. I don't get your point.
    Not convicting and removing him from office was letting him off the hook.

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=Tellafriend;914117]

I agree. There was no legitimate purpose in it and it should not be allowed. But that has nothing to do with Cohen violating the terms of his release. I am confident that if he weren't writing that book you would agree that he should be put back in jail for the violation. Your politics are showing through here Walt. The federal penal system on this is harsh uniformly -- well, apparently not for Cohen.
    To clarify, I'm not opposed to putting him back in if he violated the terms of his release. But that line about the book that they tried to put in there tainted the whole thing. If they hadn't put it in there he'd probably be sitting in jail right now.

There are other times when a tainted process lets someone off the hook. Like when evidence is excluded because it was obtained in an illegal search. The purpose is to incentivize the prosecution to act properly.

Also, wasn't he in a minimum security camp, not a pound me in the ass prison?

Load Metric

Gold
    Load Metric
    Obey what?

He’s one of the least personally intrusive Presidents in history.

What policies of his have been oppressive?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Obey what?

He’s one of the least personally intrusive Presidents in history.

What policies of his have been oppressive?
    BUT TRANS RIGHTS!

Load Metric

Load Metric
    To anyone who thought me saying anyone who still backs Trump is pro fascist, and thought I was wrong,
    look who agrees w/me.

Mr. Calabresi is a co-founder of the Federalist Society and a professor at Northwestern University’s Pritzker School of Law.

Trump Might Try to Postpone the Election. That’s Unconstitutional.

By Steven G. Calabresi
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/30/o...ronavirus.html

Until recently, I had taken as political hyperbole the Democrats’ assertion that President Trump is a fascist. But this latest tweet is fascistic and is itself grounds for the president’s immediate impeachment again by the House of Representatives and his removal from office by the Senate.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Druff’s okay with this, though, because he prefers Trump’s policies over a functioning democratic process.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    To anyone who thought me saying anyone who still backs Trump is pro fascist, and thought I was wrong,
    look who agrees w/me.

Mr. Calabresi is a co-founder of the Federalist Society and a professor at Northwestern University’s Pritzker School of Law.

Trump Might Try to Postpone the Election. That’s Unconstitutional.

By Steven G. Calabresi
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/30/o...ronavirus.html

Until recently, I had taken as political hyperbole the Democrats’ assertion that President Trump is a fascist. But this latest tweet is fascistic and is itself grounds for the president’s immediate impeachment again by the House of Representatives and his removal from office by the Senate.
    u r so original, ur thoughts are one in a million.
    u r so stunning and brave.
    u r not a npc manipulated drone

Thread Information