Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    if they come rolling down a street like that on the west side or south side of chicago they will for sure get shot at and it won't rubber bullets or tear gas
    If they are requested by local authority and legit required to keep order they're not a problem. When they are sent by Trump as a fuck you for his own political benefit and they are oppressing peaceful protesters that's tyranny. Snatching up people without cause or explanation, detaining them without cause, beating people for no reason, denying their constitutional right to counsel is tyranny.

Many Americans support the Second Amendment, the two reasons I always hear are self-defense and because they believe an armed citizenry is a defense against tyranny. That couple in St. Louis weren't being threatened at all and yet many cheered when they waved their guns around threatening the peaceful march coming past their home on their way to somewhere else. So I'm sure they wouldn't have any objection when this tyranny is met with armed resistance. Surely they would not be such hypocrites.
    Last edited by Walter Sobchak; 07-23-2020 at 01:28 AM.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Lori lightfoot def didn't request them and def doesn't want Trumps death squad invading Chicago.

I'd hate to root for the gang bangers but if these storm troopers pull the shit in Chicago they are pulling in Portland it would be hard to root against them

This is some fucking bullshit that's going on. Pulling peopel off the streets and stuffing them into unmarked vans and shit

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Like I said before, if you are cool w/what is happening in Portland,
    you would have sided w/fascism in Germany in the 1930's
    you know that, because you are doing it now.

Here is Trump's "secret police" force gassing white mom's.
    Yeah the Portland moms are anarchists?
    That sounds reasonable.
    I lived in Portland for three months. These mothers just need a nightstick over their heads. These dummies have it so easy out there.

Load Metric

Comments

Sanlmar: Funny haha & funny sad

dwai: nope, right wing wants them to stop the riots cause democrat mayors telling POLICE TO STAND DOWN, LAW AND ORDER!
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Fucking exactly

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Name:  0C72A97E-F480-4565-A879-C00EC999EDC1.jpeg
Views: 382
Size:  397.8 KB

What I want to know is what “other” is. Ghost guns? How do they know? Why are they stealing sales from Ruger (RGR).

You never expressed any interest Sonatine but you may get another leg up if it breaks beyond ATH (not ATF).

2 million a month. Maybe July is 3 milly.

‘Merica

Comments

Salty_Aus: Shotgun not a long rifle... doubt they count BB guns or air rifles

Load Metric
    Really, the only other historical parallel to today’s urban conflict is the 60’s.

Not enough credit is given to the Black Panthers for furthering gun rights. Some of it backfired (lol). The Black Panthers were all about open carry and Reagan & California wrote tougher laws. Ironic, huh?

Patty Hearst and the SLA. Personal fave but I digress.

Anyway, with like a 100 million more guns out there I’m thinking we don’t have too far to go before the BLM tools up.

The tragedy is that the history taught in the urban school systems has failed these kids. They don’t know shit about domestic violence.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 07-23-2020 at 08:27 AM.

Load Metric
    This is just absurd. What happened to serving the time for the crime you were convicted of? There are two systems of justice. One for them and one for the rest of us. I don't give a shit if he published the book or not. Either you violated the terms of your release or you didn't. Which of course pretermits him ever being released in the first fucking place. Just unreal.

BREAKING NEWS: Michael Cohen is FREED by judge who says putting him back behind bars was 'retaliatory' attempt to stop tell-all book revealing Donald Trump's race slurs
    Federal judge orders Donald Trump's disgraced fixer to be freed from prison in Otisville, New York, less than two weeks after he was sent back
    Judge Alvin Hellerstein slammed move to put him behind bars for refusing to agree not to publish a book on Trump or speak to the media
    Said move by AG Bill Barr's Bureau of Prisons was 'retaliatory' and in breach of Cohen's First Amendment rights
    Cohen's attorneys revealed his book will describe Trump using racial slurs against Barack Obama and Nelson Mandela
    Ruling is third straight defeat for Trump and his administration in attempts to ban critical books
    John Bolton's memoir of life as his national security advisor was OKed by another federal judge and New York state judge threw out bid to gag niece Mary Trump

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rump-book.html

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    This is just absurd. What happened to serving the time for the crime you were convicted of? There are two systems of justice. One for them and one for the rest of us. I don't give a shit if he published the book or not. Either you violated the terms of your release or you didn't. Which of course pretermits him ever being released in the first fucking place. Just unreal.

BREAKING NEWS: Michael Cohen is FREED by judge who says putting him back behind bars was 'retaliatory' attempt to stop tell-all book revealing Donald Trump's race slurs
    Federal judge orders Donald Trump's disgraced fixer to be freed from prison in Otisville, New York, less than two weeks after he was sent back
    Judge Alvin Hellerstein slammed move to put him behind bars for refusing to agree not to publish a book on Trump or speak to the media
    Said move by AG Bill Barr's Bureau of Prisons was 'retaliatory' and in breach of Cohen's First Amendment rights
    Cohen's attorneys revealed his book will describe Trump using racial slurs against Barack Obama and Nelson Mandela
    Ruling is third straight defeat for Trump and his administration in attempts to ban critical books
    John Bolton's memoir of life as his national security advisor was OKed by another federal judge and New York state judge threw out bid to gag niece Mary Trump

Ask Roger Stone.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Ask Roger Stone.

i was waiting on that. Not that i give one shit about Roger Stone, but the difference between the two is quiet obvious.

Comments

1marley1: So obvious we can’t hear it?

Load Metric
    fascinating.

Load Metric
    Ask Roger Stone.
    Roger Stone must be close to exploding he wants to talk so bad.

He’s got his own wacky code so the book will be posthumous. Can you imagine the stories he has yet to reveal?

We loved “All The Presidents Men”.... Trump movie is gonna be epic. I mean like it will be a 10 hour flick.

The Trump staffers are gonna be lined up in Hollywood pitching scripts like madmen.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 07-23-2020 at 09:07 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    The gays for Trump group was exposed early as having no gay people in it.
    the Latinos for Trump is such a joke they couldn't even get the sign spelled right
    (per a lot of people that speak Spanish)

But the biggest shocker of all, the Blacks for Trump PAC isn't run by black people.
    I just CAN NOT believe that. (sarcasm, check my Twitter TL for proof I never bought it.)

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    To be fair, he looks like he's just been assraped by a black cock, and she looks like she needs a black cock badly.
    Walter, you considering offering to fulfill her need in that department? You know, to help swing her over to the non-racist side of the country?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Michael Cohen is nothing.

His client Donald Trump is the real criminal.

Trump had Cohen's probation revoked because he was writing a book about Trump.

Cohen's book about Trump should reveal enough criminal acts that should put Trump in prison for decades.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Hopefully re that last sentence

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Cohen's book about Trump should reveal enough criminal acts that should put Trump in prison for decades.

That is not true. His probation was revoked b/c he was under house arrest which doesn't include eating in french restaurants with friends.

Cohen's book might just do that, and if so, I hpe he does go to jail -- right along with his fixer attorney who was complicit in much of it.

Load Metric

In addition to Portland, Oregon.

Trump is sending "federal police officers" into Chicago, Illinois and Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Trump is going to end violent crime by causing violence.

I'm sure that this will end well.

Donald Trump orders 'immediate surge' of hundreds of feds into Chicago calling it a violence-scarred 'disaster' - then threatens to order them into other Democratic-controlled cities including Detroit and Philadelphia over mayors' objections

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ent-crime.html

SS Storm Troopers.

The House should refuse to pass the next funding bill for these paramilitary agencies until it includes a prohibition on them being deployed for this purpose without the consent of the mayor.
    Technically, unless the protesters are on federal property (as in the occupation of the Malheur Nartional Wildlife Refuge Incident by those armed right-wing nutjobbers), the state’s governor has at-will jurisdiction to call in the state police or National Guard to restore or maintain order in cities within their state, as was done in Ferguson back in 2014. As such, unless a federal crime is being committed outside of federal property (as when federal school desegregation law was being violated in Little Rock during Eisenhower’s presidency) or the President or Congress declare martial law, the correct person the federal government should be required to get approval from for federal agents to act as riot police should be the state’s governor, not the local mayor.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

SS Storm Troopers.

The House should refuse to pass the next funding bill for these paramilitary agencies until it includes a prohibition on them being deployed for this purpose without the consent of the mayor.
    Technically, unless the protesters are on federal property (as in the occupation of the Malheur Nartional Wildlife Refuge Incident by those armed right-wing nutjobbers), the state’s governor has at-will jurisdiction to call in the state police or National Guard to restore or maintain order in cities within their state, as was done in Ferguson back in 2014. As such, unless a federal crime is being committed outside of federal property (as when federal school desegregation law was being violated in Little Rock during Eisenhower’s presidency) or the President or Congress declare martial law, the correct person the federal government should be required to get approval from for federal agents to act as riot police should be the state’s governor, not the local mayor.
    If the federal government were a business they would be conducting business as usual under a flag of approval from their state and not engage in any type of state or local government surveillance they are not allowed to be. And yet under a Trump presidency they are doing

Comments

blake: we haven't seen this kind of talent since dumpsterrentals

Load Metric

That is not true. His probation was revoked b/c he was under house arrest which doesn't include eating in french restaurants with friends.

Cohen's book might just do that, and if so, I hpe he does go to jail -- right along with his fixer attorney who was complicit in much of it.
    Probation officers didn't give a shit about that violation, which I'm sure one offense is forgivable. They wanted to make sure that Cohen wouldn't finish his book before the election.

Michael D. Cohen says it was no secret that he was writing a jailhouse tell-all book about his former boss, President Trump. He spent hours at a stretch working on his manuscript in a prison library before he was released on furlough in May because of the coronavirus.

Then, earlier this month, federal officials abruptly sent Mr. Cohen back to prison because he balked at signing an agreement that would have let him stay at home with a key restriction: He would not have been allowed to publish his book before the November elections.

Now Mr. Cohen has responded with a lawsuit claiming that the government has violated his First Amendment rights by returning him to custody and interrupting his writing.

The lawsuit, filed in federal court in Manhattan on Monday night, asked a judge to once again release Mr. Cohen and let him to serve the remainder of his three-year sentence back in home confinement.

Load Metric
    I picture this as your first outside creep after being holed up 6 months.

Comments

Tellafriend: that was funny split
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=TheXFactor;913843][QUOTE=Tellafriend;913836]Probation officers didn't give a shit about that violation, which I'm sure one offense is forgivable. They wanted to make sure that Cohen wouldn't finish his book before the election.

You are wrong again about probation officers, federal ones at least. Moreover, if Cohen (and others) were so concerned about his book he should have stayed his ass at home, privileged as he was to even have the chance b/c of his what, asthma? What a fucking joke like everything else.

Thread Information