Page 203 of 2148 FirstFirst ... 1031531931992002012022032042052062072132533037031203 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,060 of 42955

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

I'm bemused that you have the audacity to show up to formuming today.
    Lets see those hands Mary
    That is the gentleman's move. Shake my hand and congratulate me for thoroughly owning you on Lochtegate.

Load Metric
    lol at touching you physically. id rather bareback a haitian than risk contracting whatever slitheres around your brain.

Comments

big dick: lololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Henry: Holy crap lol
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

It doesn't matter it's old news unless you say it's the latest news. (is that somehow not clear?)

I haven't even mentioned she hasn't been convicted. (maybe i should, so you wouldn't have to rely on cheap straw men)

Do you understand how comparing 2 candidates work?

Crying wolf every time wind moves the leaves isn't really helpful. It's good for writing propaganda but that's about it. Taking any stance when there are too many unknowns is just retarded. It's slightly better, if you're baited in to it, but not much.

There are going to be a lot of stories about future coin flips in the next 3 months that are used to paint a distorted picture based on guessing and assumptions. I don't really care if you think it's likely to turn up heads based on the previous flips or a collection of possibly maybes that make it likely it's going to turn up heads. To have an actual news story you have to flip the coin first and then report the results.
    She hasn't been convicted or even charged because the DOJ is a political arm of the Obama administration. Or maybe Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton were just talking about Yoga and wedding plans on that tarmac.

But according to you, this shouldn't even be reported on. What the fuck.

You decry propaganda but fail to acknowledge that the entire mainstream media is the Obama-Clinton propaganda machine.
    I haven't even mentioned she hasn't been convicted.
    My bad, i didn't do the whole bold, italic and underline routine the first time. Really it's on me.

Everything that was relevant was reported a year ago. It lacked the words like shady and suspicious. It didn't try to draw any conclusions based on fuck all and there wasn't any baseless assumptions.

I really wouldn't care, if it wasn't daily here that retards keep showing up with nothing that at best could be something and then crying about libtards not crying wolf with them.

Why aren't the lefties shocked that Bono asked something retarded because Bono and he didn't get it because reason? If that's not shocking there's more. A muslim played a part in the story. Where was the mainstream media when these shocking revelations came to light. Reports of this type of nefarious behavior is clearly being suppressed by the Obama-Clinton propaganda machine. Sheeple. Now can we focus on the important issues and build a really really big wall. That wall is gonna do stuff.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

She hasn't been convicted or even charged because the DOJ is a political arm of the Obama administration. Or maybe Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton were just talking about Yoga and wedding plans on that tarmac.

But according to you, this shouldn't even be reported on. What the fuck.

You decry propaganda but fail to acknowledge that the entire mainstream media is the Obama-Clinton propaganda machine.
    I haven't even mentioned she hasn't been convicted.
    My bad, i didn't do the whole bold, italic and underline routine the first time. Really it's on me.

Everything that was relevant was reported a year ago. It lacked the words like shady and suspicious. It didn't try to draw any conclusions based on fuck all and there wasn't any baseless assumptions.

I really wouldn't care, if it wasn't daily here that retards keep showing up with nothing that at best could be something and then crying about libtards not crying wolf with them.

Why aren't the lefties shocked that Bono asked something retarded because Bono and he didn't get it because reason? If that's not shocking there's more. A muslim played a part in the story. Where was the mainstream media when these shocking revelations came to light. Reports of this type of nefarious behavior is clearly being suppressed by the Obama-Clinton propaganda machine. Sheeple. Now can we focus on the important issues and build a really really big wall. That wall is gonna do stuff.

Mexico is totally paying for it btw. Trust me.

Comments

gimmick: and tunnel proof... sweetest wall ever

El Gallo: Trust him rep

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    lol at touching you physically. id rather bareback a haitian than risk contracting whatever slitheres around your brain.

Hard to take that personally when the thought of touching anyone over 12 years old grosses you out

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

Lets see those hands Mary
    That is the gentleman's move. Shake my hand and congratulate me for thoroughly owning you on Lochtegate.
    In what reality are you living? you are fucking reaching Gaymer levels, log the fuck off and stop pestering the good people of pfa

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Hard to take that personally when the thought of touching anyone over 12 years old grosses you out
    Thats some great posting Dave

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I don't understand why you seem to jump to the defense of Hillary every time I post something like this.

Yeah, yeah, I get it... you still think she's a way better choice than Trump, blah blah blah.

I can understand that line of reasoning.

What I can't understand is how you and other lefties seem hesitant to simply come forward, call a spade a spade, admit that the Clintons are extremely shady, and concede that it's pretty awful that they're going back to the White House, but that Trump would be even more awful.

Instead I am seeing lots of rationalizing on Hillary's behalf.

"This is old news" (so what?)

"She hasn't been convicted of anything" (OJ wasn't convicted of murdering his ex-wife, either)

"What Trump is doing is just as bad, or even worse" (which doesn't make Hillary's actions any better)

I just want an admission that Hillary is really, really shady, and that most of these reports are likely true (and indicative of malfeasance), and not just right wing hysteria.

That's all I'm looking for here.

If one cannot admit that there are some serious problems with the Clintons' ethics, that person cannot be taken seriously with any of their political opinions.

In the case of Laureate, it fits the mold of so many other scammy for-profit universities, and Bill Clinton's highly paid role there seems incredibly suspect. Once again with the Clintons, you just have to see that there's enough smoke to safely conclude there's a fire.
    It doesn't matter it's old news unless you say it's the latest news. (is that somehow not clear?)

I haven't even mentioned she hasn't been convicted. (maybe i should, so you wouldn't have to rely on cheap straw men)

Do you understand how comparing 2 candidates work?

Crying wolf every time wind moves the leaves isn't really helpful. It's good for writing propaganda but that's about it. Taking any stance when there are too many unknowns is just retarded. It's slightly better, if you're baited in to it, but not much.

There are going to be a lot of stories about future coin flips in the next 3 months that are used to paint a distorted picture based on guessing and assumptions. I don't really care if you think it's likely to turn up heads based on the previous flips or a collection of possibly maybes that make it likely it's going to turn up heads. To have an actual news story you have to flip the coin first and then report the results.

The problem is there is nothing nefarious about the Clinton foundation, despite what Breitbart says.
    And at the same time, Trump is a 3rd generation snake oil sales man.
    Its not like they are hiding money, like Trump is. (or where are his taxes?)
    They live the good life AND have posted their last 30 years of taxes.
    What are they hiding? that she took some appointments, so rich people would donate to help the sick?
    Did she get someone's niece an internship? That is how big donations work,
    you donate huge to Trump's campaign, you'll get a sit down, and that is where it ends.

There will be no smoking guns, just these same old innuendos and more alt-right memes.

The "NFL letter" lie, alone is worse than that, that was a deliberate, concocted lie.
    Print out any Trump Stump speech I'll show you a minimum of 5 factual lies.

Comments

big dick: yep

Muck Ficon: :this

MumblesBadly: :this
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric

In what reality are you living? you are fucking reaching Gaymer levels, log the fuck off and stop pestering the good people of pfa
    Hot take on Lochte bro. You seemed awfully sure of yourself when you were speaking to me in a dismissive tone. What happened bro? But yeah you good honest folks of PFA can have this thread. Lmao. I will look forward to the next time you come at me with more hot takes.

Load Metric

Hot take on Lochte bro. You seemed awfully sure of yourself when you were speaking to me in a dismissive tone. What happened bro? But yeah you good honest folks of PFA can have this thread. Lmao. I will look forward to the next time you come at me with more hot takes.
    Just to confirm that you are insane, so you are still claiming they were robbed at gunpoint?

Load Metric

Just to confirm that you are insane, so you are still claiming they were robbed at gunpoint?
    So I can assume you are trolling now? When I scan through that thread everything I said is right and everything you say is wrong. Do you think I'm talking about if the gun is pointed at his chest or face? Do you think the gist of my take in that thread are over specific factoids by a media and government I never trust? You are shifting to argue over wording or semantics? Are you really not going to admit the loss here bro even now. Thats really sad.

I will say that according to every news outlet (which you blindly trust not only in America but also in lol Brazil) covering the third narrative (that somehow blindsided everyone but me) the swimmers were held at gunpoint until they coughed up enough money to be allowed to leave... After NOT destroying the bathroom. Where I come from that is a robbery. Every swimmer called that a robbery. The eyewitness called it a robbery. The Brazilian judge is calling it a robbery. If you want to use a different word for what transpired when a gun was pointed at the swimmers until they gave up their money it's fine with me. We can go ahead and use your word.

I don't think I've seen a dude whiff on literally everything in a thread and stay so adamant before so its understandable why you want to keep talking about it here. If you want to keep asking me stupid questions about this in this Trump thread I will answer them but I'd prefer to do it in the Lochte thread.

Once again incredibly hot take bro.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Wow. Glenn Beck is on MSNBC shitting all over trump and calling him out as a Democrat who has never read the constitution. Also, apparently he let his listeners talk about trump without interruption today and the trump supporters basically said trump is a dead man if trump backtracks on the hardcore immigration thing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Wow. Glenn Beck is on MSNBC shitting all over trump and calling him out as a Democrat who has never read the constitution. Also, apparently he let his listeners talk about trump without interruption today and the trump supporters basically said trump is a dead man if trump backtracks on the hardcore immigration thing.

Oh my glenn beck is on msnbc shitting on trump with "trump supporters".
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric

So I can assume you are trolling now? When I scan through that thread everything I said is right and everything you say is wrong. Do you think I'm talking about if the gun is pointed at his chest or face? Do you think the gist of my take in that thread are over specific factoids by a media and government I never trust? You are shifting to argue over wording or semantics? Are you really not going to admit the loss here bro even now. Thats really sad.

I will say that according to every news outlet (which you blindly trust not only in America but also in lol Brazil) covering the third narrative (that somehow blindsided everyone but me) the swimmers were held at gunpoint until they coughed up enough money to be allowed to leave... After NOT destroying the bathroom. Where I come from that is a robbery. Every swimmer called that a robbery. The eyewitness called it a robbery. The Brazilian judge is calling it a robbery. If you want to use a different word for what transpired when a gun was pointed at the swimmers until they gave up their money it's fine with me. We can go ahead and use your word.

I don't think I've seen a dude whiff on literally everything in a thread and stay so adamant before so its understandable why you want to keep talking about it here. If you want to keep asking me stupid questions about this in this Trump thread I will answer them but I'd prefer to do it in the Lochte thread.

Once again incredibly hot take bro.

hows the parents?

Load Metric
    Whoever said this is the worst thread ever apparently didn't realize that BGC hadn't started full on shitposting in it.

Comments

Gordman: you are the definition of a shitpost

gimmick:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Gordo spinning at "wife stuck at airport" levels right now. Might be time to shut it down, Gordo.
    Gordo spinning on a red rep spree.

Might be time to shut it down.

Comments

Gordman: shut it down

gimmick:

rum dick: gordo shoulda shut it down years ago

Platinum
    Load Metric

Liberalism

What a terrible disease

Comments

ToasterOven: shut it down

rum dick: shut it down gordo

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Gordo spinning at "wife stuck at airport" levels right now. Might be time to shut it down, Gordo.
    Gordo spinning on a red rep spree.

Might be time to shut it down.

Says the idiotic libtard who just cant shut his one liner down

You are a disease.

Comments

ToasterOven: shut it down, gordo

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    The "NFL letter" lie, alone is worse than that, that was a deliberate, concocted lie.
    Print out any Trump Stump speech I'll show you a minimum of 5 factual lies.
    Trump said he met with a "senior Chicago police official" who told him that all of Chicago's violence could be solved "in a week, by using tougher police tactics".

CPD said that nobody has ever met with Trump.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local...391116511.html

This isn't even his first easily disprovable lie involving the CPD.

"During Trump's failed Chicago rally, which was canceled due to violence concerns, the candidate said he met with law enforcement before canceling his appearance. CPD said in a statement, however, the department had not advised Trump's campaign to cancel the rally and did not issue any public safety threats or safety risks."

Thread Information