Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The below article from CNN about the John Bolton book is exactly what is wrong with the mainstream media today:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/17/polit...rus/index.html

In case you haven't heard, former national security adviser John Bolton is about to release a book which is highly critical of Trump. It appears that Bolton has every legal right to release this book, and has cleared it with the National Security Council -- the only real legal hurdle he could have faced.

Now Trump is trying a variety of legal maneuvers to delay release of the book, hoping to stall it until after the 2020 election.

Does this sound like a newsworthy enough story on its own? Do you think it requires any embellishment or hyper-biased Trump-bashing over unrelated matters, in order to make him look bad?

Obviously not. Here you have his former security adviser releasing an incredibly unflattering portrayal of him less than 5 months before the election, and a shady-looking attempt to hide it by Trump.

Now let's talk about the mess of an article on CNN about it.

First off, somehow this article about the Bolton situation focuses mostly upon the coronavirus, and the increase in cases in certain states where reopening has taken place.

The coronavirus?? What? How could that possibly have anything to do with Bolton's book, which is about foreign policy and Trump's alleged poor handling of it.

But instead of focusing on the interesting (and frankly damaging) story about Trump and his efforts to suppress the Bolton book, the article mostly obsesses over the coronavirus and the recent increase in cases.

This is especially baffling because this increase coincides with the huge protests which were praised by the media and overwhelmingly attended by Democrats. These protests had crowds of over 60,000 people in some cases, crammed together like sardines, with many not wearing masks. Amazingly, the article does not mention the protests at all in its various coronavirus resurgence rants, and instead focuses on Trump. blaming him for the reopening.

And look at this shameful passage:

Trump is due to appear at a rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma -- another state that is setting its own new records in new reported cases. The event looks an ideal incubator for more infections and local health officials have urged Trump to cancel it.

"What he's doing in Tulsa is criminal endangerment," Dr. Jonathan Reiner, a cardiologist and professor of medicine at George Washington University, told CNN's Erin Burnett on Tuesday.

"He's intentionally exposing people to the risk of acquiring a deadly virus just for a photo op," Reiner said.

IDIOTS, YOUR OWN NETWORK WAS JUST PRAISING THESE GIGANTIC PROTESTS IN THE STREETS, AND NOW YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO WRITE THE ABOVE, AS IF TRUMP IS HEARTLESS TO GO AHEAD WITH A RALLY?

How can they publish this shit and pretend it's unbiased, factual news?

Absolutely shameful.

Comments

1marley1: What’s the title?

Load Metric
    John Bolton's book is probably boring as hell.

He should describe the illegal and criminal acts committed by Trump who believes he can get away with anything.

The book by Trump's niece Mary Trump should be interesting since she was the one who leaked some of Trump's taxes and that Trump received over $400 million from his father.

But the book you don't want to miss is the one being written by his former attorney Michael Cohen that should detail a great deal of crimes committed by Trump and hopefully put him in prison for a very long time.

Comments

big dick: lock him up

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The below article from CNN about the John Bolton book is exactly what is wrong with the mainstream media today:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/17/polit...rus/index.html
    You really don’t know how to read?

You know what a byline is?

lol you fancy yourself a journalist.

It’s an ANALYSIS about your crooked boy suppressing information. He’s doing it with Bolton book AND coronavirus.

Name:  A7020C8A-DD76-452A-A755-4F434745C828.jpeg
Views: 439
Size:  84.1 KB

The NEWS article your looking for was from the day before.

Name:  FE2536BC-4999-4459-8E43-118976BB3ED3.jpeg
Views: 439
Size:  72.7 KB

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/16/polit...uit/index.html

:sad

Comments

dwai: faggot

MumblesBadly: Counter

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Would you say it was a good analysis?

Why even connect these two, completely independent subjects? Just because they both involve Trump?

It barely touched at all on the Bolton situation -- the actual interesting part where Trump actually deserves criticism.

Instead, it mainly focuses on the coronavirus, and blames Trump for "endangering lives" by planning to hold his rallies, while COMPLETELY IGNORING the 60,000+-person, packed protests which CNN repeatedly praised.

The article actually blames the spike on the (necessary) reopening, while totally ignoring a GIGANTIC factor in why we have seen spikes in June.

Come on marley, you're not going to admit that article is trash? How can one write an "analysis" piece about coronavirus spikes in June and not mention one word about the street protests?

You hate Trump so much that you apparently can't be honest about this.

Comments

big dick: jesus

Load Metric

Why even connect these two, completely independent subjects? Just because they both involve Trump?

It barely touched at all on the Bolton situation -- the actual interesting part where Trump actually deserves criticism.

Instead, it mainly focuses on the coronavirus, and blames Trump for "endangering lives" by planning to hold his rallies, while COMPLETELY IGNORING the 60,000+-person, packed protests which CNN repeatedly praised.

The article actually blames the spike on the (necessary) reopening, while totally ignoring a GIGANTIC factor in why we have seen spikes in June.

Come on marley, you're not going to admit that article is trash? How can one write an "analysis" piece about coronavirus spikes in June and not mention one word about the street protests?

Oh, I hate Trump. Who wouldn’t?

Doesn’t change the fact that you’re the one being dishonest.

You forgot to mention the title?

You forgot to mention that it wasn’t a NEWS article?

No you didn’t. You lied again.

You’ve really become gross in your defense of him.

Also, I’m no science dr. But don’t you think there’s a dif with 20,000 people outside and 20,000 people in a single room?

You keep blaming the protests for spikes but I’ve seen 0.0 evidence for this.

Comments

dwai: faggot

MumblesBadly: Offset

Load Metric
    Why even connect these two, completely independent subjects?
    The subject is Trump suppressing the truth.

Your analysis of the analysis was worse.

Comments

1marley1: :this

MumblesBadly: Spot on

big dick: CORRECT

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

why do u keep saying "Read the actual report" like it proves ur point, the report says they only have proof of a rinky dink troll operation. "a rinky dink troll operation created pro trump debate" is what it says it laymen's terms, is that worth 500 days of "trump is a putin puppet because he owes him" hysteria??
    If you read the report you would know that the social media trolls were only one aspect of how they interfered with the investigation.

It's 400+ pages though, too many words for you, so keep letting the media and Trump tell you what it says by repeating the same few sentences over and over.

Why do u say this to me like i didnt have a front row seat, never have I put more effort into something than I did being a pro trump troll in 2015-16 and I once played tecmo super bowl so much I could say I was the best in the world

Diamond
    Load Metric

The man has said it, i mean it is obvious that all the beta cucks on are one side

Load Metric

If you read the report you would know that the social media trolls were only one aspect of how they interfered with the investigation.

It's 400+ pages though, too many words for you, so keep letting the media and Trump tell you what it says by repeating the same few sentences over and over.

Why do u say this to me like i didnt have a front row seat, never have I put more effort into something than I did being a pro trump troll in 2015-16 and I once played tecmo super bowl so much I could say I was the best in the world
    Doesn't matter where you sit if eyes are closed and fingers in ears.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Doesn't matter where you sit if eyes are closed and fingers in ears.

Hey buddy, some ppl have talent and can be world class at something with extreme effort, like the greatest video game of all time

And some ppl are so hopelessly out of it, they didnt immediately laugh at jussie smollet and actually got triggered enough to jump to his defense. Lol the fact that u are even participating after falling for the biggest fake news of the past few years makes it obvious that I'm talking about u when I say "hopelessly out of it." Seriously dude why are you are, can u explain it to me, i'm a really competitive person so I am pretty much incapable of putting effort into things I'm horrible at which is alot of things. But I realize i am horrible at them, keep my mouth shut and say "ya who knows, dont ask me." U need to kill your ego and realize your opinion is not needed on every subject ever, u fkn gasbag!!!! But I guess when your leader is a straight propaganda pusher and u think hes a genius, that'll make sense that every libtard here is a flailing fool. Ya know, I think maybe posting on PFA has given me more confidence than should be warranted because the competition here is so, so bad. Where is my antithesis, ya'll have done me a great disservice by both not challenging me and overflating my confidence. why didnt any of you actually try to become GOOD at politics but instead just acted like u know just because you're you and u know everything about the world u talentless losers, fk u

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1marley1 View Post

Oh, I hate Trump. Who wouldn’t?

Doesn’t change the fact that you’re the one being dishonest.

You forgot to mention the title?

You forgot to mention that it wasn’t a NEWS article?

No you didn’t. You lied again.

You’ve really become gross in your defense of him.

Also, I’m no science dr. But don’t you think there’s a dif with 20,000 people outside and 20,000 people in a single room?

You keep blaming the protests for spikes but I’ve seen 0.0 evidence for this.
    You don't need a doctorate to know that 60,000 people closely packed together, when COVID-19 is spread in respiratory fashion, is a really horrible idea.

There have already been tons of examples from March when people caught COVID-19 from big outdoor gatherings, such as beach parties. Why are you pretending that his wasn't a gigantic danger for spreading COVID again, all so a bunch of idiots could virtue signal and destroy things?

Either way, it's intellectually dishonest to write about Trump's reopening and his rallies causing a danger to people, and not writing ONE WORD about the giant protests for the past 2 weeks.

You know that, and are just afraid to admit it, because it makes the mainstream media look like the fools they are.

Anyone on the left isn't allowed to characterize the protests as anything but beautiful and/or necessary, so any criticism costs them precious woke points, and they get cancelled.

Fortunately people like you are willing to overlook that blatant hypocrisy, as long as they keep serving up Trump bashing.

Load Metric
    It's time to be honest that the young people are pretty safe from this, and let them run free
    Yup.

Load Metric
    Guess who’s been on the Trump Train like forever...

Comments

big dick: ALL ABOARD!
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    NOT A RACIST
    NOT A BIGOT
    NOT A SEXIST
    NOT A DEMOCRAT

JUST AN IDIOT

Load Metric
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cong...201400495.html

Congress Wants to Know Why Trump's Picture Comes Up When You Google 'Idiot'
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

8 hours is over 3 WWE matches, team retard.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

about how many riots and arsons can the dems and antifa get in in about 8 hours?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

about how many riots and arsons can the dems and antifa get in in about 8 hours?
    The Democratic Party is holding steady at zero arsons and zero riots, so I'm going to guess zero.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    The Democratic Party is holding steady at zero arsons and zero riots, so I'm going to guess zero.

sure buddy

Load Metric

Thread Information