Page 201 of 2147 FirstFirst ... 1011511911971981992002012022032042052112513017011201 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,020 of 42939

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    This just keeps going on and on and on with Hillary's corruption.

Latest news:

Bill Clinton received tens of millions of dollars from Laureate, a really shady for-profit university company (which operates internationally and in the US), and it's not clear exactly what he did for them or why they paid him that much.

Bill Clinton's association with the university also coincided with Hillary's tenure as Secretary of State.

In case you're not familiar with the for-profit university scam, there are lots of shady universities out there which churn out useless degrees, promising students jobs upon graduation that don't really exist. They mainly target low-income students, and get the government to foot the bill for tuition. This is easy to do, because the low income students typically don't vet the schools very well, figuring that it's free and they have nothing to lose by giving it a shot.

So basically these are predatory companies which screw both the government and low-income students by taking advantage of the lax oversight regarding government aid for college for low-income students. Really, really scummy.

So yeah... the Clintons received tens of millions of dollars from this company for doing..... nobody knows.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/23/news...ity/index.html

Your next President of the United States, everyone.

Hope you enjoy the ride.
    They're cracking down on private prisons; these for-profit "universities" should be next.

Trump University was one of these by the way, so on this point it's a wash between the candidates.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    I guess by gimmicks logic, it's ok to be a scumbag, as long as you virtue signal.
    From the article Druff posted...

"Despite the lack of evidence of any legal or administrative violations involving the Clintons"

...year old rehashed shit about nothing. At least it's slightly more relevant than something Huma Abedins mother said 15 years ago.

How the hell does anyone defend Trump University and then cry about this is beyond me.

My view on Hillary is that it's likely she doesn't eat babies and even if she does it's in moderation as a part of her invigoration treatment. On the other hand if it did come to light that she had acquired a taste for baby flesh in her 50s and considered babies a delicacy then i would only consider her a slightly better option for president.

Comments

ToasterOven: yummy babies

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

They're cracking down on private prisons

The absolute very first thing President Trump does is flag this as an Obama initiative ("Soft on crime! Soft on criminals! Sad!") and roll out a thousand new private prisons, which he will need once the civil unrest begins in earnest.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    I guess by gimmicks logic, it's ok to be a scumbag, as long as you virtue signal.

"Despite the lack of evidence of any legal or administrative violations involving the Clintons"

...year old rehashed shit about nothing. At least it's slightly more relevant than something Huma Abedins mother said 15 years ago.

How the hell does anyone defend Trump University and then cry about this is beyond me.

My view on Hillary is that it's likely she doesn't eat babies and even if she does it's in moderation as a part of her invigoration treatment. On the other hand if it did come to light that she had acquired a taste for baby flesh in her 50s and considered babies a delicacy then i would only consider her a slightly better option for president.
    I'm waiting with bated breath to hear some rightwing nutjob claim that the "babies" Hillary prefers using are aborted late-term fetuses of Jews. And as their logic might dictate, that would explain her supportive stance on abortion and "duplicitious" stated support of Israel despite revealing her "true anti-Semitic beliefs" by calling for moderation by Israel towards the Palestinians early in her Senate career.

(Extra points if you can google up a link to a wackjob website actually spouting any portions of this clearly absurd narrative.)
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Uh he didn't cancel his austin appearance

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Still 2 hours before it begins and the lines are long.

Nice try tho
    at first glance, no blacks or hispanics so it does indeed look like a trump rally. story checks out
    guess you missed the blacks selling merch

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsSatire View Post

at first glance, no blacks or hispanics so it does indeed look like a trump rally. story checks out
    nita how could you

Name:  LHVjD43.jpg
Views: 611
Size:  385.5 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsSatire View Post
    nita how could you

Name:  LHVjD43.jpg
Views: 611
Size:  385.5 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2016-08-23-20-51-08.png
Views: 576
Size:  882.2 KB

Theres 1 black guy behind trump supporting him, im sure he's giving nita the mule
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric

No one is defending trump university.

Trump University was a private entity funded by private investors and wasn't getting millions of tax payer funds funneled in by the state department. This was the epitome of conflict of interest and the fact that you decided to totally gloss over that pretty much proves that you are blinded by your bias.

Can you honestly give me examples of how Bill Clinton could have possibly academically contributed to Laureate? Other then how to get no billed for rape charges.

How do you justify a 3 million plus salary a year, when the chancellor spends his time delivering speeches for most of the year?

Are really delusional? Or are you just arguing for the sake of arguing?

Comments

rum dick: dragons was defending trump u probably dish too

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Ha. I just realized why trump did the campaign event in Texas. It's literally the only place he could find more than two persons of color willing to be on a stage with him.

Comments

Gordman: shut it down w

Mintjewlips: needs to put his dick in the blender

ToasterOven: don't shut it down

gimmick:

Load Metric

Trump University was a private entity funded by private investors and wasn't getting millions of tax payer funds funneled in by the state department. This was the epitome of conflict of interest and the fact that you decided to totally gloss over that pretty much proves that you are blinded by your bias.

Can you honestly give me examples of how Bill Clinton could have possibly academically contributed to Laureate? Other then how to get no billed for rape charges.

How do you justify a 3 million plus salary a year, when the chancellor spends his time delivering speeches for most of the year?

It's no ones job to prove he's innocent to whatever. You're supposed to prove he's guilty, not the other way around dumbass. There is nothing that proves Clinton's have done anything illegal or even immoral in this case.

In most first world countries it would be a clear cut case, but not in the US. You've made it so hard to prove bribery that at a certain level it's practically legal. You don't need brown envelopes when you can do almost everything out in the open.

Regarding paper trails illegal behavior mimics legal to a degree where stuff you pull off tax returns combined with public records is at best mildly suspicious. That is assuming the accused is even somewhat competent.

Oh and regarding Trump University it's not better that you directly scam tax payers instead of using the government as the middleman. It doesn't add a favorable personal touch that you directly lose 30k instead of 30k people losing a dollar they didn't know they lost.

And then something fun that was mentioned earlier in this thread...

...i mean who doesn't raise their own rent 5x when someone else is paying for it. That's just good business.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    This thread is literally the worst thing in the world. Literally.
    No. 408 not browning the meat is the WOAT. Then this.

Comments

Gordman: shut it down rum dick

Mintjewlips: ""

gimmick:

ToasterOven: turn it up

Load Metric
    But I'm sure all of these scandals are just a part of a vast, right-wing conspiracy to discredit the Clintons. Hillary is a great person and honest to a fault.

You gotta love the "vast right wing conspiracy" that's dedicated to taking hillary down. It's such a convenient defense to everything. And in this day and age it's utter bullshit. If Kasich, Christie, Jeb, Cruz or Rubio were the GOP candidate they'd be destroying hillary for even saying it. Also, Clinton's emails would absolutely be the dominant newstory day in day out. Instead here we are talking about Missouri, Georgia and Utah being in play.

Comments

Gordman: shut it down rum dick

Mintjewlips: what he said

GambleBotsSatire: Cuckservative

gimmick:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    But I'm sure all of these scandals are just a part of a vast, right-wing conspiracy to discredit the Clintons. Hillary is a great person and honest to a fault.

You gotta love the "vast right wing conspiracy" that's dedicated to taking hillary down. It's such a convenient defense to everything. And in this day and age it's utter bullshit. If Kasich, Christie, Jeb, Cruz or Rubio were the GOP candidate they'd be destroying hillary for even saying it. Also, Clinton's emails would absolutely be the dominant newstory day in day out. Instead here we are talking about Missouri, Georgia and Utah being in play.

Another delusional retard.

If you think that either of the other candidates in the gop wouldn't have had their own "scandals" uncovered by the media, then you're utterly retarded.

The MSM narrative is, look how bad Donald Trump is, but notice how they never praise hillary that much, i guess that would just be too obvious.

Keep thinking that either of those limp wristed RINO Republicans had any chance, it just continues to perpetuate your delusional prospective.

Comments

rum dick: trump's dick is so far down your throat you cant see straight

Load Metric

It's no ones job to prove he's innocent to whatever. You're supposed to prove he's guilty, not the other way around dumbass. There is nothing that proves Clinton's have done anything illegal or even immoral in this case.

In most first world countries it would be a clear cut case, but not in the US. You've made it so hard to prove bribery that at a certain level it's practically legal. You don't need brown envelopes when you can do almost everything out in the open.

Regarding paper trails illegal behavior mimics legal to a degree where stuff you pull off tax returns combined with public records is at best mildly suspicious. That is assuming the accused is even somewhat competent.

Oh and regarding Trump University it's not better that you directly scam tax payers instead of using the government as the middleman. It doesn't add a favorable personal touch that you directly lose 30k instead of 30k people losing a dollar they didn't know they lost.

And then something fun that was mentioned earlier in this thread...

...i mean who doesn't raise their own rent 5x when someone else is paying for it. That's just good business.

It's not just the Clinton's, it's the entire system, the Clinton's are the head of the snake and we should chop it off.

The corruption runs on both sides of the political duopoly. Trump even said the system is corrupt and he has partaken in the corrupt system by "buying politicians". So why isn't Donald being investigated for that? Oh yeah because the very same people who would investigate him were likely appointed by someone that benefited from that style of corruption.

Another thing no one talks about is how progressive Donald Trump's dad was. He was very involved in developing single family homes in the lower socioeconomic areas of new york. Sure Fred Trump took full advantage of the public contracts by over charging the government for public housing, but he put thousands of low income families in homes!. Lol i hope i captured the essence of gimmick's delusional hubrus in this paragraph.

Comments

rum dick: shut it down gordo (please pass that along to your fellow trump gagger)

Load Metric

It's not just the Clinton's, it's the entire system, the Clinton's are the head of the snake and we should chop it off.

The corruption runs on both sides of the political duopoly. Trump even said the system is corrupt and he has partaken in the corrupt system by "buying politicians". So why isn't Donald being investigated for that? Oh yeah because the very same people who would investigate him were likely appointed by someone that benefited from that style of corruption.

Another thing no one talks about is how progressive Donald Trump's dad was. He was very involved in developing single family homes in the lower socioeconomic areas of new york. Sure Fred Trump took full advantage of the public contracts by over charging the government for public housing, but he put thousands of low income families in homes!. Lol i hope i captured the essence of gimmick's delusional hubrus in this paragraph.
    Sure you captured my hubrus in it's entirety. All of the hubrusses were caught.

Load Metric
    UH OH

http://www.nationalreview.com/happen...sociated-press

Clinton State Department Stonewalled AP for Three Years

Today’s blockbuster report from the Associated Press about Hillary Clinton’s meetings with Clinton Foundation donors during her time as Secretary of State contained the following nugget: “The AP sought Clinton’s calendar and schedules three years ago, but delays led the AP to sue the State Department last year in federal court for those materials and other records.”

The long wait was in keeping with a practice of slow-walking such requests for information. In April, the State Department explained the fact that Clinton ignored 237 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests by saying that she was sitting Secretary of State at the time the requests were filed.

According to the Washington Free Beacon, Clinton received 240 FOIA requests from 2009 to 2013 but only responded to three of them within the legally required timeframe. Among the organizations that filed unanswered requests were the AP, Gawker, Judicial Watch, Citizens United, and Vice News. Some of these groups subsequently sued the State Department for failing to respond to their requests for information from Clinton’s records. The State Department attempted to justify its delays by claiming that the number and complexity of records requests continued to increase until it was impossible to process them. Of course, the effect of the slow processing was to make it impossible for the A.P. to do the report that rocked the political world this afternoon.

Comments

rum dick: gobble gobble

Load Metric
    Why are we wasting our time arguing about the election?
    It's been settled, Clinton is going to be the president.Get over it ladies, and move on with your life.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

They're cracking down on private prisons; these for-profit "universities" should be next.

Trump University was one of these by the way, so on this point it's a wash between the candidates.
    In 2014, the Obama administration made it much harder for for-profit school students to get federal loans. I doubt Hillary would reverse that, but who knows.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesmar.../#43bf3796396b

Load Metric
    There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 3 guests)
    rum dick, GambleBotsSatire

Never mind Clinton v trump, how about aj styles beating cena at summerslam? Legit did not see that one coming.

Comments

GambleBotsSatire: cuck story bro

Load Metric

How can you justify the salary of anyone at a think tank, lobbying firm, bloated academic administrations, consultants, foundation administrators, trustees, boards of directors, etc? It's all about the country club atmosphere and networking and living off the fat while the suckers work at actual jobs. If you're a member you're golden and there will always be a 6+ figure salary for you somewhere.

Thread Information