Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

fk no, the voters have done all the work forcing the repubs to fall in line or get primaried. but its all for show anyways as they know they cant actually get anything accomplished anyways with the democrats in full no shame scam mode
    Voters gave pelosi the House in 2018. Which, I guess forced most of the GOP to fall in line. Just sayin.
    Did they tho?? Ballot harvest much?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Trump fans, do you think Trump has helped drain the swamp? Asking for a friend.
    Name:  5B789AED-7C38-4847-A6E9-2AD73EC3A783.jpeg
Views: 505
Size:  76.1 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    "drain the swamp" apparently is code for release white collar criminals from prison.
    He’s released a bunch of black dudes too hasn’t he? I remember Van Jones actually praising him for it.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    it's gonna end up being seth rich and then LOL @ JIMMYG

Load Metric
    rohrabacher just blurted out in an interview that there is a confidential deal between assange and the white house.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric

"There is a lot of misinformation floating out there regarding my meeting with Julian Assange so let me provide some clarity on the matter:

At no time did I talk to President Trump about Julian Assange. Likewise, I was not directed by Trump or anyone else connected with him to meet with Julian Assange. I was on my own fact finding mission at personal expense to find out information I thought was important to our country. I was shocked to find out that no other member of Congress had taken the time in their official or unofficial capacity to interview Julian Assange. At no time did I offer Julian Assange anything from the President because I had not spoken with the President about this issue at all. However, when speaking with Julian Assange, I told him that if he could provide me information and evidence about who actually gave him the DNC emails, I would then call on President Trump to pardon him. At no time did I offer a deal made by the President, nor did I say I was representing the President. Upon my return, I spoke briefly with Gen. Kelly. I told him that Julian Assange would provide information about the purloined DNC emails in exchange for a pardon. No one followed up with me including Gen. Kelly and that was the last discussion I had on this subject with anyone representing Trump or in his Administration.

Even though I wasn't successful in getting this message through to the President I still call on him to pardon Julian Assange, who is the true whistleblower of our time. Finally, we are all holding our breath waiting for an honest investigation into the murder of Seth Rich."

I mean really tho, why is it the only unsolved murder of a white guy in DC in the last 10 years?

Load Metric
    because fsb are very, very good at their job.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Like a true Fox "news" viewer, when the current conspiracy theory isn't working, go back to an old DEBUNKED one. (Its called "The Benghazi")

This, like "Ukraine interfered, only for Hillary" are literally lies straight from Putin's mouth.
    But ok, entertain that one again, if that is all you got. (Spoiler alert: Trump is a criminal)

If you were open to real news, not that Fox "news" propaganda only, you would see it was impossible for it to be Seth Rich
    https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/yah...conspiracyland

it's gonna end up being seth rich and then LOL @ JIMMYG

Comments

thesidedish: collin kaepernick being good at football is a conspiracy theory

MumblesBadly: Dishtard is addicted to the offal that permeates those conspiracy theories.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Diamond
    Load Metric
    because fsb are very, very good at their job.

why would Russia kill seth rich to cover their tracks? they would really think they needed to do anything other than hack then release to WikiLeaks through a proxy? otherwise you are basically suggesting WikiLeaks and a patsy that would be found later and turn out to be seth rich were all a Russian scam cooked up decades ago to cause chaos in the US. which would make u just as big of a conspiracy theorist as the Nazis on /pol saying everything is a jewish plot

Load Metric
    i stopped reading pretty fast so apologies if you said this but because seth rich dead creates a billion conspiritards, creates a cloud of toxic suspicion around clinton, and makes absolutely sure he never catches feelings and goes to the fbi with a confession.

and the operational cost was probably under $500.

who says no to that?

also its very much in line with behavior we've documented from downstream fsb operatives who decide to 'impress the boss'.

Load Metric
    also possible would be that someone at wikileaks said something operationally significant to rich they shouldnt have and they (fsb) had to clean up the mess.
    Last edited by sonatine; 02-19-2020 at 02:45 PM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    i stopped reading pretty fast so apologies if you said this but because seth rich dead creates a billion conspiritards, creates a cloud of toxic suspicion around clinton, and makes absolutely sure he never catches feelings and goes to the fbi with a confession.

and the operational cost was probably under $500.

who says no to that?

also its very much in line with behavior we've documented from downstream fsb operatives who decide to 'impress the boss'.

LOL TYDE MUCH??

Comments

sonatine: lol coge

Load Metric
    something else to consider.. trump's villain number #1 is fbi deep state coup planners and hes incredibly noisy about how the fbi cant be trusted.

this is just my opinion but i think hes sewing the seeds of doubt in case the fbi starts releasing camera footage from the area and connecting dots to a US citizen being murdered by russia on the streets of washington dc.

you know why they would keep it classified?

because the guy who got shot was engaged in espionage against US government interests. and it would essentially be perceived as an act of war, demanding some form of retaliation that would disrupt an already depleted foreign intelligence presence.

you know why they would keep camera footage of the area sealed if it wasnt classified?

hint: they wouldnt.

Load Metric

"There is a lot of misinformation floating out there regarding my meeting with Julian Assange so let me provide some clarity on the matter:

At no time did I talk to President Trump about Julian Assange. Likewise, I was not directed by Trump or anyone else connected with him to meet with Julian Assange. I was on my own fact finding mission at personal expense to find out information I thought was important to our country. I was shocked to find out that no other member of Congress had taken the time in their official or unofficial capacity to interview Julian Assange. At no time did I offer Julian Assange anything from the President because I had not spoken with the President about this issue at all. However, when speaking with Julian Assange, I told him that if he could provide me information and evidence about who actually gave him the DNC emails, I would then call on President Trump to pardon him. At no time did I offer a deal made by the President, nor did I say I was representing the President. Upon my return, I spoke briefly with Gen. Kelly. I told him that Julian Assange would provide information about the purloined DNC emails in exchange for a pardon. No one followed up with me including Gen. Kelly and that was the last discussion I had on this subject with anyone representing Trump or in his Administration.

Even though I wasn't successful in getting this message through to the President I still call on him to pardon Julian Assange, who is the true whistleblower of our time. Finally, we are all holding our breath waiting for an honest investigation into the murder of Seth Rich."

I mean really tho, why is it the only unsolved murder of a white guy in DC in the last 10 years?
    we've been over this, but assange could just say it was seth rich who provided the dnc docs.

not only is there no reason for assange to hold back since seth rich is already dead (and so no risk to dissuading whistleblowers from coming forward in the future), but he has every reason to tell the world.

seth rich would be looked at as a hero, and more heat would go into investigating his murder. i would think assange would feel somewhat culpable about this and would want to help, if rich really was the leaker.

remind me again why assange would hold this back?

also the unsolved murder of a white guy thing must be a fake statistic. where'd you get this?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

we've been over this, but assange could just say it was seth rich who provided the dnc docs.

not only is there no reason for assange to hold back since seth rich is already dead (and so no risk to dissuading whistleblowers from coming forward in the future), but he has every reason to tell the world.

seth rich would be looked at as a hero, and more heat would go into investigating his murder. i would think assange would feel somewhat culpable about this and would want to help, if rich really was the leaker.

remind me again why assange would hold this back?

also the unsolved murder of a white guy thing must be a fake statistic. where'd you get this?

two reasons: 1) it makes him conspiracy to murder because 2) his russian counterparts would respond poorly to him turning up the heat on an investigation they want to go away.

there is still an awful lot of polonium in the world, would be terrible if some of it ended up in his tea.

Load Metric
    This is by far the stupidest cult thing Fox has going (only exceeds Seth Rich, because no one buys it, anymore).

Its is not an opinion, it is F'ng science.
    It is one thing to not be sure, but to go 100 % the other direction is criminal, (on top of all his other crimes)

Duff who doesn't believe in it, lives in CA????? I'd bet he couldn't pass a lie detector test saying that.
    It didn't rain until December, its already BBQ weather, w/no rain in sight,
    yeah, too bad we don't rake the forests more or all our problems would be solved.

Trump’s Biggest Vulnerability Is His Climate Change Denial

https://www.motherjones.com/environm...change-denial/

Trump said he thought Al Gore should be stripped of his Nobel Prize because of an unusually cold winter..... claiming in an Axios interview that it’s part of a natural cycle that will “go back like this,” he said, making an ocean-wave gesture with his hand.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL

Load Metric
    stone caught 40 months.

lol:

Name:  ERPMFyLXsAAWzh-.jpeg
Views: 416
Size:  15.0 KB

Load Metric

'dems have the edge in pennsylvania' hugely skeptical unless they polled exclusively in the 3 square blocks surrounding the andy warhol museum.

Thread Information