Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Can someone explain to me how this "witness for a witness/bolton for biden" is something even being discussed?

The republicans have the majority, how do the democrats have any say in whether or not someone doesn't get called?

Because of feckless cunts like Mitt Romney and the lady from Maine, among a couple of others. The dems have known this and they are trying to find some middle ground.
    What middle ground though - how is it a negotiation, them dems have 0 power over whether or not Biden or Whistle Blower or Schiff get Subpoenad.

Zero.

If the Republicans want to call Biden....they can. They don't even need Romney or Collins.

What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Many countries, including the United States labeled that company as corrupt, the very job given to Joe was to help them route out corruption. It was no secret, that is correct. His sons board seat was no secret either and MANY news orgs rang alarm bells but guess who didn't care? The State Dept., Obama
    Know who else didn't care?

The Republican controlled House in 2015, 2016, 2017
    The Republican controlled Senate in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and half of 2019
    Trumps Administration in 2017, 2018 and 2019 until around the time Biden announced he was running for president.

Another fun fact I just learned on wikipedia that the Dems really shoulda pushed. The shadiest thing Biden did was exaggerate/lie when he was bragging.

The video you see over and over on fox makes it seem like they went and fired Shoken before Biden got on the plane. That's not even what happened. He got voted out by parliament 4 months later.

While visiting Kiev in December 2015, then-U.S. Vice President Joe Biden warned Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko that, if he did not fire Shokin, the Obama administration was prepared to withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees. Biden later said: "I looked at them and said, 'I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money.' [...] He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."[35][36] Shokin was dismissed by Parliament in late March 2016.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    you've clearly been drinking is what i'm trying to say

I know it rambled but fitting days of arguments into a reply isn't easy. Maybe that's why the Dems just repeated the same crap they made up from the start over and over again.

The point is, the Biden corruption potential is enough to justify Trumps request, that is the point they clearly made. If you can sit there with a straight face and say that nothing Biden did with his son was shaddy, you lose all credibility with me. And that means a lot to you I know lol

Load Metric

Because of feckless cunts like Mitt Romney and the lady from Maine, among a couple of others. The dems have known this and they are trying to find some middle ground.
    What middle ground though - how is it a negotiation, them dems have 0 power over whether or not Biden or Whistle Blower or Schiff get Subpoenad.

Zero.

If the Republicans want to call Biden....they can. They don't even need Romney or Collins.

What am I missing?

Many countries, including the United States labeled that company as corrupt, the very job given to Joe was to help them route out corruption. It was no secret, that is correct. His sons board seat was no secret either and MANY news orgs rang alarm bells but guess who didn't care? The State Dept., Obama

Trumps Administration in 2017, 2018 and 2019 until around the time Biden announced he was running for president.

Another fun fact I just learned on wikipedia that the Dems really shoulda pushed. The shadiest thing Biden did was exaggerate/lie when he was bragging.

The video you see over and over on fox makes it seem like they went and fired Shoken before Biden got on the plane. That's not even what happened. He got voted out by parliament 4 months later.

While visiting Kiev in December 2015, then-U.S. Vice President Joe Biden warned Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko that, if he did not fire Shokin, the Obama administration was prepared to withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees. Biden later said: "I looked at them and said, 'I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money.' [...] He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."[35][36] Shokin was dismissed by Parliament in late March 2016.
    I don't care who was in the House, this type of impeachment inquiry/climate of partisanship over removal of a President is NOT the norm and the good people of the Rep. party at that time would never have treated Joe this way. Its a sad day when the Dems have sunk to these levels because of poor sportsmanship.

Also just because they took a vote doesn't mean it isn't a done deal, that prosecutor was fired because Joe said so or they were not getting $1B! Say that out loud then call yourself a hypocrite for thinking what Trump may have done was wrong and impeachable.

I need to sleep like a baby now and will because Trump will still be my President for 5 more years

Load Metric
    I don't care who was in the House, this type of impeachment inquiry/climate of partisanship over removal of a President is NOT the norm and the good people of the Rep. party at that time would never have treated Joe this way.

Efforts to impeach Barack Obama

1 Congressional calls for impeachment
    1.1 Joe Sestak
    1.2 Preventing Obama from "pushing his agenda"
    1.3 Obama administration immigration policy
    1.4 Use of drones
    1.5 Libya intervention
    1.6 Benghazi attack
    1.7 The Affordable Care Act
    1.8 Birtherism
    1.9 IRS targeting controversy
    1.10 Debt ceiling crisis
    1.11 "President's Constitutional Duty to Faithfully Execute the Laws"
    1.12 Prisoner swap
    1.13 Transgender bathroom directive

Load Metric
    Trump promised to pay down the national debt while in office. Instead, he is making it worse by over a trillion dollars a year, and it's projected to continue for at least a decade.

https://nyti.ms/3aP8QdB

The Congressional Budget Office sees low interest rates, slow growth and big deficits through 2029.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    If there is a recession this year, it will be all Trump's fault and he will definitely lose the election.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    If there is a recession this year, it will be all Trump's fault and he will definitely lose the election.

He will blame someone else, probably Pelosi and the squad, and 42 of the 44% that approve of him now will be 100% convinced it's true.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    More recession talk? Come on.

We have slightly more than 9 months until the election.

The economy is still super strong and is showing no recessionary signs.

For the recession to impact the election:

1) It needs to occur before the election
    2) There needs to be enough time of the recession to where people notice the effects of it
    3) The recession has to be going on long enough before people really believe it's more than a small negative blip

There's just about no chance that all of this can happen in 9 months, short of a crash in a certain highly influential sector of the economy.

Unlike the last big recessions (2001, 2008), where there was an obvious area where a crash would eventually occur (dotcom and housing), in 2020 there is no such clear bubble on the verge of popping.

This is just wishful thinking on the part of Democrats. It's too late for hope for a recession to save the day.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

2) There needs to be enough time of the recession to where people notice the effects of it
    3) The recession has to be going on long enough before people really believe it's more than a small negative blip

There's just about no chance that all of this can happen in 9 months, short of a crash in a certain highly influential sector of the economy.

Unlike the last big recessions (2001, 2008), where there was an obvious area where a crash would eventually occur (dotcom and housing), in 2020 there is no such clear bubble on the verge of popping.

This is just wishful thinking on the part of Democrats. It's too late for hope for a recession to save the day.
    I agree.

Is it too late to hope for Americans to become sane?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Zero.

What am I missing?

What you are inexplicably missing is that the Republicans aren’t unified as usual. Don’t know how many more ways I can explain this to you.

Load Metric
    you've clearly been drinking is what i'm trying to say

I know it rambled but fitting days of arguments into a reply isn't easy. Maybe that's why the Dems just repeated the same crap they made up from the start over and over again.

The point is, the Biden corruption potential is enough to justify Trumps request, that is the point they clearly made. If you can sit there with a straight face and say that nothing Biden did with his son was shaddy, you lose all credibility with me. And that means a lot to you I know lol
    if you can sit there with a straight face and say that trump cared even one iota about ukrainian corruption, you should be put on ignore cause you're clearly lying. please let us know if you really think that or if you were just hammered.

also, there's no reason to get worked up about this. even if bolton testifies and says everything the dems want him to, it won't matter cause there is a 0.0% chance of trump getting convicted.

re the bidens. at this point it shouldn't, but it still constantly amazes me the degree to which politicians don't understand the concept of avoiding the appearance of impropriety. hunter with burisma looks shady as hell. if nothing else, it looks like burisma hired hunter for attempted political influence in the US. it should have never been allowed to happen.

this doesn't necessarily make the bidens corrupt though, as i haven't yet heard of anything burisma got from this. it looks like every civilized nation wanted that prosecutor gone as he was actually corrupt. was anyone at burisma ever indicted? what was burisma even accused of doing?

it's just as likely that burisma wanted the prestige of the "biden" name on their board, or even that they wanted influence with the obama administration, but didn't necessarily get it. none of these possibilities make the bidens look good. just saying, not necessarily corrupt.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Trump promised to pay down the national debt while in office. Instead, he is making it worse by over a trillion dollars a year, and it's projected to continue for at least a decade.

https://nyti.ms/3aP8QdB

The Congressional Budget Office sees low interest rates, slow growth and big deficits through 2029.

i cant believe how irresponsible the next democratic president was.

Comments

Tellafriend: good one

Walter Sobchak: So this
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I agree.

Is it too late to hope for Americans to become sane?
    The world's been waiting for that since the 1770s
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Oh yeah, this guy never lies,

How the GOP have the nerve to even post this? Proof this is a cult of personality, the key word here being, a CULT.

Comments

dwai: get a life faggot. n-word LOVER

duped_samaritan: .
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Trump supporters think Trump is a genius.

They elected him not to Make America Great Again but to fuck up the political system.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Adam Schiff is at it again today. Another moment where I think everything must be fake. This guy is the most annoying faggot backhanded twerp ever that this has to be on purpose right? Like there is no chance that I don't hate instinctively hate this guy and never would I want to be associated with anything hes about in any way. If anyone has seen the "Illuminati" card game, u just play random cards that work at any time, and on this one u play the "whiney little faggot that no one likes" card to get ppl to vote the other way.

Load Metric

Load Metric

Zero.

What am I missing?

What you are inexplicably missing is that the Republicans aren’t unified as usual. Don’t know how many more ways I can explain this to you.
    If Bolton gets called, you think there are GOPers that would defy Trump and vote against calling Biden to the stand?

If 4 Republicans vote with the Dems to call Bolton, you think they won't also vote to call Biden? Romney has already signaled he's willing to vote for both, I bet any other Republican that swings the vote for Bolton would do the same.

Load Metric
    i know this plays 100% in trump's hands, but part of me would really like to see hunter biden explain his qualifications for the burisma job, how he got it, etc.

Load Metric
    i know this plays 100% in trump's hands, but part of me would really like to see hunter biden explain his qualifications for the burisma job, how he got it, etc.

yale etc.

there are a lot of people far less deserving of 6 figure a year jobs.

Comments

Tellafriend: beneath you
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information