Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Many of them claimed he committed bribery and still do.

My take on the term “high crimes and misdemeanors” are unforeseen crimes that they didn’t specifically look at. Abuse of power was looked at and they decided not to specifically include it.

Your take is that Alan Dershowitz is lying as to what he really thinks? I guess the question would be why would he do that. Isn’t he a life long Dem? Maybe someone is blackmailing him with Epstein tapes.

I hate this whole impeachment thing and hope it goes away. I don’t view it as productive. It’s shit for these blue state people to run on at home that will have no tangible effect on the general election imo.

That said, Dershowitz is, and has always been, someone who gets off on being a celebrity lawyer. You think he truly believes OJ was innocent? He served as an adviser to the defense team on that. Why would he do that? You think he didn’t value celebrity and staying in the news above his social circle shunning him then?

With Rudy or Dershowitz or any of these high profile guys, there is nothing worse than being out of the game after decades of being a player. This is an articulate guy who has argued cases forever, yet you saw in that cnn interview when confronted with his past statements, he was spinning because he knows he’s full of shit. He doesn’t care. He’ll argue anything for anyone to be relevant over any political views he may have held whenever.
    I don’t know man. To get back in the spotlight you think he’s willing to lie and destroy his reputation to protect someone of opposite political views? Just doesn’t hold water for me. More likely Epstein has him on video banging a 14 year old and someone is blackmailing him. Or of course there’s the possibility that he’s changed his view on the subject since 1998.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    thus, as you can see. trump literally has no defense.

-fin
    Question...

Let’s say you are a student and are told an assignment is due at the end of the month.

You normally deliver assignments on the 15th but because the teacher has been a dick to you lately you decide to not turn it in till the end of the month.

Now the teacher kicks you out of the class even though you were within the rules, but because you didn’t deliver the assignment when you normally do you got the boot.

Should you be kicked out of the class?

If you say no, then there’s zero reason why you should support this impeachment.....facts matter.

Load Metric

I hate this whole impeachment thing and hope it goes away. I don’t view it as productive. It’s shit for these blue state people to run on at home that will have no tangible effect on the general election imo.

That said, Dershowitz is, and has always been, someone who gets off on being a celebrity lawyer. You think he truly believes OJ was innocent? He served as an adviser to the defense team on that. Why would he do that? You think he didn’t value celebrity and staying in the news above his social circle shunning him then?

With Rudy or Dershowitz or any of these high profile guys, there is nothing worse than being out of the game after decades of being a player. This is an articulate guy who has argued cases forever, yet you saw in that cnn interview when confronted with his past statements, he was spinning because he knows he’s full of shit. He doesn’t care. He’ll argue anything for anyone to be relevant over any political views he may have held whenever.
    I don’t know man. To get back in the spotlight you think he’s willing to lie and destroy his reputation to protect someone of opposite political views? Just doesn’t hold water for me. More likely Epstein has him on video banging a 14 year old and someone is blackmailing him. Or of course there’s the possibility that he’s changed his view on the subject since 1998.

Did it destroy his reputation to be affiliated with OJ? The most hated man in America. He’s a lawyer. People expect this shit. I was hired to do a job is cover for a lawyer always. He could have lunch with Anderson Cooper tomorrow and they’d be fine. This is all showbiz.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

-fin
    Question...

Let’s say you are a student and are told an assignment is due at the end of the month.

You normally deliver assignments on the 15th but because the teacher has been a dick to you lately you decide to not turn it in till the end of the month.

Now the teacher kicks you out of the class even though you were within the rules, but because you didn’t deliver the assignment when you normally do you got the boot.

If you say no, then there’s zero reason why you should support this impeachment.....facts matter.

this must be a very scary world for you.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric

Did it destroy his reputation to be affiliated with OJ? The most hated man in America. He’s a lawyer. People expect this shit. I was hired to do a job is cover for a lawyer always. He could have lunch with Anderson Cooper tomorrow and they’d be fine. This is all showbiz.
    He didn’t lie about his professional opinion to the US Senate in the OJ Simpson case, not apples to apples.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Question...

What is inaccurate about my analogy?

Also, remember when you were fun? Trump and Mumbles really seemed to have got you down the last few years.

Load Metric
    i was in a better mood when i had a functional government, honestly. this kiss the ring nonsense is making the dumbest people feel empowered and its unsustainable and exhausting.

oh sorry, regarding your odd post... just the fact that you think somehow you know more about any aspect of the law than GAO is equal parts laughable and disturbing.
    Last edited by sonatine; 01-23-2020 at 12:34 PM.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Also, remember when you were fun? Trump and Mumbles really seemed to have got you down the last few years.
    how exactly did you break the law by turning it in late?
    This money was theirs,
    W/no authority to do so, Trump stepped in the middle and added a personal favor if they wanted it, not a favor the US, a favor for him.
    It is called Abuse of Power, & if you think this was about corruption at the same time he trying to pass a law allowing Americans to pay bribes............it is simply a moronic analogy

NOT A JOKE: TRUMP IS LOOKING INTO MAKING BRIBERY LEGAL
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...p-bribery-laws
    “We are looking at it,” Larry Kudlow told reporters at the White House on Friday, responding to a question about the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.

Trump Broke The Law In Freezing Ukraine Funds, Watchdog Report Concludes
    https://www.npr.org/2020/01/16/79680...port-concludes
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Diamond
    Load Metric
    i was in a better mood when i had a functional government, honestly. this kiss the ring nonsense is making the dumbest people feel empowered and its unsustainable and exhausting.

ya right, look at the Dems rising star AOC, some dumb whore from the bar. we're actually not far from getting complete dipshit right wing trolls who have been arrested far less times than me in office

metal gear solid 2 actually nailed it a cpl decades ago

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

how exactly did you break the law by turning it in late?
    This money was theirs,
    W/no authority to do so, Trump stepped in the middle and added a personal favor if they wanted it, not a favor the US, a favor for him.
    It is called Abuse of Power, & if you think this was about corruption at the same time he trying to pass a law allowing Americans to pay bribes............it is simply a moronic analogy

NOT A JOKE: TRUMP IS LOOKING INTO MAKING BRIBERY LEGAL
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...p-bribery-laws
    “We are looking at it,” Larry Kudlow told reporters at the White House on Friday, responding to a question about the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.

Trump Broke The Law In Freezing Ukraine Funds, Watchdog Report Concludes
    https://www.npr.org/2020/01/16/79680...port-concludes
    Did we deliver the money by the date and time that we had promised? Yes or no?

(I will give you a hint, yes)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

the problem is that "high crimes and misdemeanors" is not a phrase used today. what is a "high crime"?
    I believe its when your stoned af and fuck a twink in the ass in a bar bathroom.
    Or in the stairwell.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

I believe its when your stoned af and fuck a twink in the ass in a bar bathroom.
    Or in the stairwell.
    Stairwell is so 2017. We fuck in offices with empty floors overlooking the Empire State Building. Get on my level.

Load Metric

-fin
    Question...

this is a really dumb analogy. do you even understand what trump is alleged to have done wrong?

he extorted ukraine into investigating a political rival to win an election. those are facts.

what you are saying is that such conduct doesn't warrant impeachment, which is absurdly misguided

Diamond
    Load Metric

Question...

this is a really dumb analogy. do you even understand what trump is alleged to have done wrong?

he extorted ukraine into investigating a political rival to win an election. those are facts.

what you are saying is that such conduct doesn't warrant impeachment, which is absurdly misguided

its a dead end bud, you cant prove that Trump wasn't doing his job by asking Ukraine "hey whats up with this biden stuff?" it's a good thing if the POTUS is trying to eliminate corruption right? you can't prove that you can read Trump's mind that the only thing he cared about was helping his 2020 election chances

this clip exists so therefore trump skates under the reasonable doubt umbrella, now let's all get past anything that involves adam Schiff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Or in the stairwell.
    You have transitioned into one of the worst posters in the last 10 years. You should have simply vanished. Just go away again.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: You have transitioned into being an even bigger faggot than all your previous dupes were

Platinum
    Load Metric

Question...

It’s a fact he extorted Ukraine? Then why didn’t the House charge him with extortion?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

its a dead end bud, you cant prove that Trump wasn't doing his job by asking Ukraine "hey whats up with this biden stuff?" it's a good thing if the POTUS is trying to eliminate corruption right? you can't prove that you can read Trump's mind that the only thing he cared about was helping his 2020 election chances

this clip exists so therefore trump skates under the reasonable doubt umbrella, now let's all get past anything that involves adam Schiff

this is frikken hilarious. this guy has so much awful shit in his closet.

old school politicians are done
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

juries can make credibility determinations and infer facts. if they couldn't we couldn't convict anyone of anything since you can't read someone's mind.

since there's literally no one on earth that thinks trump gives a fuck about ukrainian corruption, i feel pretty good about saying reasonable doubt doesn't exist. (btw, we don't need to find him guilty beyond a reasonable doubt to convict him here.)

Load Metric

It’s a fact he extorted Ukraine? Then why didn’t the House charge him with extortion?
    do you like the word "pressure" better?

Platinum
    Load Metric

do you like the word "pressure" better?
    You don’t see a problem saying something is a fact that is not? You could actually say it’s a fact he didn’t extort Ukraine or the House would have surely charged him, no?

Thread Information