Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I run in a small group of people locally who play a private poker game. Probably 15-20 regulars in the game. The population of the game, like most private games, is very political. Of the 20 3 are professional players. Really fucking excellent. Tight players never give action, hoodie and air bud wearing assholes who don’t talk. 8 of the players are habitual losers. Gives lots of action, shove with sixth best draws vs the tightest player at he table after said player called off half his stack. These guys have no shot. We have one guy that is an absolute whale. Makes the other 8 guys look like Phil Ivey. Shoots off 3K twice a week and maybe wins once a month.

Some very interesting things happen when people within the game get together socially.

The three pros get Spoken about like they are real fucking assholes. One guys a real smelly fat fuck. The other is a black guy whos great grandfather must have been a house n-word on “my” plantation. The other is a Asian whos mom works at a massage parlor. All these guys are talked about behind their backs like they are the fucking scum of the earth and they are generally universally hated. I’ve heard it all several times.

The whale is spoke about with reverence. Nicest guy you will ever meet. Everyone loves the fucking guy.

Moral of the story...... world leaders loved Obama and they hate Trump. Who you think they want at thier poker game?

poker games have exactly nothing to do with international stability and an even cursory understanding of nash's game theory would explain why.

trump is bringing social instability to the global stage, he's capitulating to evangelicals who literally want the apocolypse to hurry up and come so people will stop making fun of them, and he believes data science is a chinese hoax.

thats why people hate him. he's a destabilizing element in a world 55 years older than when nuclear bombs were invented. we cant afford him.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I run in a small group of people locally who play a private poker game. Probably 15-20 regulars in the game. The population of the game, like most private games, is very political. Of the 20 3 are professional players. Really fucking excellent. Tight players never give action, hoodie and air bud wearing assholes who don’t talk. 8 of the players are habitual losers. Gives lots of action, shove with sixth best draws vs the tightest player at he table after said player called off half his stack. These guys have no shot. We have one guy that is an absolute whale. Makes the other 8 guys look like Phil Ivey. Shoots off 3K twice a week and maybe wins once a month.

Some very interesting things happen when people within the game get together socially.

The three pros get Spoken about like they are real fucking assholes. One guys a real smelly fat fuck. The other is a black guy whos great grandfather must have been a house n-word on “my” plantation. The other is a Asian whos mom works at a massage parlor. All these guys are talked about behind their backs like they are the fucking scum of the earth and they are generally universally hated. I’ve heard it all several times.

The whale is spoke about with reverence. Nicest guy you will ever meet. Everyone loves the fucking guy.

Moral of the story...... world leaders loved Obama and they hate Trump. Who you think they want at thier poker game?

poker games have exactly nothing to do with international stability and an even cursory understanding of nash's game theory would explain why.

trump is bringing social instability to the global stage, he's capitulating to evangelicals who literally want the apocolypse to hurry up and come so people will stop making fun of them, and he believes data science is a chinese hoax.

thats why people hate him. he's a destabilizing element in a world 55 years older than when nuclear bombs were invented. we cant afford him.

That may be why YOU hate him. It’s a major reason why foreign leaders don’t like him. It’s also a major reason why he got elected. He Literally ran on ripping up these deals where the USA gets fucked, and he’s delivering on them.

Comments

Tellafriend: right again

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

i mean, he could have the same foreign policies, yet also not come off as illiterate so as to make us all look like uneducated rednecks. they're not mutually exclusive.

is that too much to ask?
    No. But the point that overseas leaders aren’t thrilled with him isn’t always a bad thing. He’s been adaquite, but far from perfect, “bad cop”. Problem is he needs a strong Secretary of State that can be the “good cop” when we need some diplomacy.

Load Metric
    slightly off typic, the ukraine opened an investigation into hyde's stalking and the fbi visited his house for about 3 hours this morning for an interview.

the odds are extremely good that he lied to the fbi during that interview. hes notoriously unstable and apparently has been charged with stalking before.

so him getting rolled up and flipping on rudy is like +125 at worst.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

That may be why YOU hate him. It’s a major reason why foreign leaders don’t like him. It’s also a major reason why he got elected. He Literally ran on ripping up these deals where the USA gets fucked, and he’s delivering on them.
    How’s this?

The Mets Beltran is out due to his association with the sign scandal. The Mets always are the unwitting victims. Madoff the biggest example.

Steinbrenner was hated by everyone. The newspapers mocked him in almost the same way they mock Trump. Yankees always won.

Hey, I know but if Daly can offer a poker example on this site ... I thought that was not allowed anymore

Load Metric

i mean, he could have the same foreign policies, yet also not come off as illiterate so as to make us all look like uneducated rednecks. they're not mutually exclusive.

is that too much to ask?
    No. But the point that overseas leaders aren’t thrilled with him isn’t always a bad thing. He’s been adaquite, but far from perfect, “bad cop”. Problem is he needs a strong Secretary of State that can be the “good cop” when we need some diplomacy.
    i think we fundamentally disagree as to why literally every other world leader laughs at him. it's not cause he's a tough negotiator or a "bad cop." it's cause he acts like a child and speaks like he's intellectually disabled. he embarrasses us daily.

Comments

MumblesBadly: And that they can easily manipulate him using flattery.

Load Metric

i think we fundamentally disagree as to why literally every other world leader laughs at him. it's not cause he's a tough negotiator or a "bad cop." it's cause he acts like a child and speaks like he's intellectually disabled. he embarrasses us daily.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    also its strange to see trump's business acumen listed as a net positive here; the china trade treaty is basically a massive whiff, we got our shit pushed in and 90% of the issues at bar are pushed until after the election.

trumps literally offering a 50bn bailout bribe to middle america and telling them to go buy a bigger tractor because of it.

Load Metric

we need 10 people to split up 1000 digits each and brute force rudy's phone number for a colonel fabersham call.
    Last edited by sonatine; 01-16-2020 at 11:27 AM.

Load Metric

That’s fine. Broken clock is right twice a day. Trumps clock is international deals.

Diamond
    Load Metric

moron I believe my read was right, assad and putin are not laughing at him, they are joking that trump saved assad's ass. basically THANK GOD FOR TRUMP. I mean that is true right? if Hillary won, the fake chemical weapons excuse that assad used chemical weapons on women & children in a war he was winning would have led to regime change right??

Seriously how fake was that?

step 1 - Trump "we should get out of Syria"

step 2 - MSM (who get their orders from the CIA) "oh shit it looks like assad is going to use chemical weapons"

step 3 - MSM "omg look at these pictures of assad using chemical weapons on women and children, how does this affect your emotions?!??! shouldn't we invade?"

step 4 - Trump pretends to retaliate on obvious false flag meanwhile the MSM who never had 1 nice thing to say about trump is jacking off (still the most disturbing thing Ive seen in the last few years)

step 5 - welp, looks like the chemical weapons were planted and not from assad forces and were obv meant to keep us engaged in Syria

step 6 - Putin to assad "thank god for trump amirite??"

step 7 - Assad "LOL"

Platinum
    Load Metric
    also its strange to see trump's business acumen listed as a net positive here; the china trade treaty is basically a massive whiff, we got our shit pushed in and 90% of the issues at bar are pushed until after the election.

trumps literally offering a 50bn bailout bribe to middle america and telling them to go buy a bigger tractor because of it.
    number is good for the headlines...I follow some farm peeps on twitter to keep abreast of anything going on with crops...if memory serves I think it's damn near impossible for china to get at that number even if they bought every soybean that was grown in this country...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

moron I believe my read was right, assad and putin are not laughing at him, they are joking that trump saved assad's ass. basically THANK GOD FOR TRUMP. I mean that is true right? if Hillary won, the fake chemical weapons excuse that assad used chemical weapons on women & children in a war he was winning would have led to regime change right??

step 2 - MSM (who get their orders from the CIA) "oh shit it looks like assad is going to use chemical weapons"

step 3 - MSM "omg look at these pictures of assad using chemical weapons on women and children, how does this affect your emotions?!??! shouldn't we invade?"

step 4 - Trump pretends to retaliate on obvious false flag meanwhile the MSM who never had 1 nice thing to say about trump is jacking off (still the most disturbing thing Ive seen in the last few years)

step 5 - welp, looks like the chemical weapons were planted and not from assad forces and were obv meant to keep us engaged in Syria

step 7 - Assad "LOL"
    are you really disputing the notion that each and every world leader thinks trump is an actual retard? is that how we're going to spend our day?

Load Metric

That’s fine. Broken clock is right twice a day. Trumps clock is international deals.
    yeah but has he even made any deals yet? and how would we know they're any good?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

step 7 - Assad "LOL"
    are you really disputing the notion that each and every world leader thinks trump is an actual retard? is that how we're going to spend our day?

only a retard thinks or would even attempt to know what each and every world leader is thinking, we're talking about ppl that are even much smarter/craftier than me, a world class sleazeball, let alone u LOL

Load Metric
    you know, i don't even hate a lot of what trump's doing. i just wish he'd stop fucking tweeting.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Finally being honest that you are a closeted Trump fan. Green rep for coming clean about it.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    That's one of the greatest tweets of all time

Load Metric
    can we agree that terry gilliam should produce and direct the '45' movie?

Load Metric
    i just wish he'd stop fucking tweeting.

case in point

Thread Information