Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Trump killed the bad guy. The attack that followed were Obamas fault (deepstate).

People are literally believing this.

who has more talent jussie Smollett or Collin kaep??
    they're both heroes fighting oppression and cause in jimmy's mind...i'm sure jimmy has a boner for oj as well

in real news, trump gave a great speech in ohio tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    We will have to see, but I'm really starting to believe that the attack on Soleimani was the right move, even if it brings some temporarily increased hostilities.

Sometimes things need to get worse before they get better.

I really do believe that Iran needed an example of what happens if they screw with us, and they had been going on for decades behaving badly and getting rewarded for it.

Of course, they had to "retaliate" to save face, but this retaliation was actually very light (an attack which killed no one), and now both sides can stand down and walk away without feeling too humiliated.

Now the Iranians will be afraid to start shit up again in the future, and will think twice before angering the US.

Great success.

Comments

Daniel72: this

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    We will have to see, but I'm really starting to believe that the attack on Soleimani was the right move, even if it brings some temporarily increased hostilities.

I really do believe that Iran needed an example of what happens if they screw with us, and they had been going on for decades behaving badly and getting rewarded for it.

Of course, they had to "retaliate" to save face, but this retaliation was actually very light (an attack which killed no one), and now both sides can stand down and walk away without feeling too humiliated.

Now the Iranians will be afraid to start shit up again in the future, and will think twice before angering the US.

Great success.
    what are you talking about. their retaliation attack was to kill our allies on the ukrainian plane.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric

Great success.
    Just to get a bit of context here.

How would you rate their screwing with you, compared to how you have screwed with them in your lifetime, Todd?

If you could rate each side 1-10 that would be brilliant. 10 being the worst.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

Great success.

How would you rate their screwing with you, compared to how you have screwed with them in your lifetime, Todd?

I don't understand what you're asking here.

By "me", you mean the US?

The two countries obviously have a lot of history and complaints against one another, but there's no question that Iran was overall the aggressor. In most recent times, they've been a state sponsor of terrorism against the US and its allies (and in some cases, their own people), and Soleimani was at the helm of it.

I hope you're not trying to make the case that Iran has been a victim of the US for the past 40+ years.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

I don't understand what you're asking here.

By "me", you mean the US?

The two countries obviously have a lot of history and complaints against one another, but there's no question that Iran was overall the aggressor. In most recent times, they've been a state sponsor of terrorism against the US and its allies (and in some cases, their own people), and Soleimani was at the helm of it.

I hope you're not trying to make the case that Iran has been a victim of the US for the past 40+ years.
    Yes your country compared to theirs... thought that was obvious.

I am simply curious how you perceive your own actions.
    Please keep in mind you are not neighbouring countries or even geographically close.... which I believe is an intrinsically vital point to consider.

Ignore the shah of Iran shennanigans for simplicity. The eight year war would be a good starting point.

I'm doing my best to make no case.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Taco Bell managers now making $100,000/year.

And low-end employees there now get 24 hours sick leave per year.

Why? Because the economy is great and they feel they have to, in order to get workers and good managers.

Trump ruining the country, y'all.

https://www.latimes.com/business/sto...paid-sick-time

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Jesus

MumblesBadly: Yeah, but doing so by running a trillion dollar annual federal deficit. So now you don’t give a shit about exploding the federal debt level? I thought Republicans cared about such things given how much they,

tony bagadonuts: sloppy mumbles offset

Load Metric
    there is a surprising amount of pushback on the missile strike theory. occams razor is certainly leaning towards an errant iranian missile.. the fact that flights werent grounded at all is mystifying frankly.

but people are doing analysis of its post-takeoff flight path and it looks like it had mechanical issues almost immediately..? and bellingcat have been pointedly insisting that the indications of shrapnel holes were potentially created on impact with the ground. its all very complicated because the people photographing the damage werent trained inspectors looking to catalog a potential war crime, but were just randoms with cell phones, so the angles arent doing anyone a lot of favors, forensically.

one has to wonder if someone on board that flight was an intelligence source considered worth 170+ innocent lives to silence (why did putin fly unannounced into damascus earlier that evening?). we've seen that sort of equity calculation before, after all, being used to justify downing planes with high value targets on them.

also iran is pointedly asking for the release of any/all intelligence indicating a missile strike, which seems like a weird gambit if they think that evidence will damn them, so they seem confident this wasnt a C2 failure..

Last edited by sonatine; 01-10-2020 at 05:00 AM.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    there’s a video out there that, unless it’s fake (which no one has suggested), appears to show what clearly looks like a missile hitting the plane.

also new planes don’t just explode in mid air.

both Iran and Ukraine should be embarrassed about letting flights leave in the middle of a war zone, when all of Iran was bracing for an air attack
    Last edited by blake; 01-10-2020 at 05:51 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    there’s a video out there that, unless it’s fake (which no one has suggested), appears to show what clearly like a missile hitting the plane.

both Iran and Ukraine should be embarrassed about letting flights leave in the middle of a war zone, when all of Iran was bracing for an air attack

everyone has seen the video but its a far cry from attribution to a specific nation state. again, occams razor is on your side, but there are gaps in this narrative that cant be ignored right now.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    there’s a video out there that, unless it’s fake (which no one has suggested), appears to show what clearly like a missile hitting the plane.

everyone has seen the video but its a far cry from attribution to a specific nation state. again, occams razor is on your side, but there are gaps in this narrative that cant be ignored right now.
    what other nation state could it have been? who else would have been worried about planes over iran?

now there are reports that the iranians have already collectee all debris from the area. gee i wonder why that happened.

what's amazing to me is if they actually get away with this without any consequences. if americans were on that flight, there would be a response. i hope canada actually does something here but it's canada so probably not

Comments

Tellafriend: Canada doing something. Holy shit I’m laughing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

what other nation state could it have been? who else would have been worried about planes over iran?

now there are reports that the iranians have already collectee all debris from the area. gee i wonder why that happened.

what's amazing to me is if they actually get away with this without any consequences. if americans were on that flight, there would be a response. i hope canada actually does something here but it's canada so probably not
    the most obvious bad actor here would be russia false flagging the assassination of someone on that plane.

but youre right, the odds on favorite would be bad command/control discipline leading to an errant iranian launch. im just personally not sold yet.

Load Metric
    I like to believe conspiracy theories more than the next guy but this is more than likely what happened...Iranian forces were on alert and shot the plane down accidentally.

The Ukrainian passenger plane that crashed shortly after taking off from Tehran’s international airport Wednesday was shot down by mistake by an Iranian anti-aircraft missile, Pentagon officials told Fox News.

Officials said U.S. intelligence increasingly points at the airliner being accidentally struck by a Russian-made missile, killing all 176 people on board the flight, just hours after Iran fired more than a dozen ballistic missiles targeting two military bases housing American and coalition troops.

"An absolute tragedy," one U.S. official told Fox News. "They just screwed up and it is tragic."
    Fly the friendly skies.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol @ not thinking these fuckers didn't shoot down that plane........these are bad peeps...they even wiped out some of their own on that plane that don't agree with their radicalism.

their whole radical military needs to taken out. they've been terrorizing the usa and other countries as far back as i can remember.....i'm sure it predates the ted koppel, ayatollah khomeini days as well.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    I like to believe conspiracy theories more than the next guy but this is more than likely what happened...Iranian forces were on alert and shot the plane down accidentally.

The Ukrainian passenger plane that crashed shortly after taking off from Tehran’s international airport Wednesday was shot down by mistake by an Iranian anti-aircraft missile, Pentagon officials told Fox News.

Officials said U.S. intelligence increasingly points at the airliner being accidentally struck by a Russian-made missile, killing all 176 people on board the flight, just hours after Iran fired more than a dozen ballistic missiles targeting two military bases housing American and coalition troops.

"An absolute tragedy," one U.S. official told Fox News. "They just screwed up and it is tragic."
    Fly the friendly skies.

They should have gotten on the Trump train instead of that plane!

Load Metric
    and iran now admits they "unintentionally" shot the plane down after calling these accusations "american propaganda" earlier today

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...etliner-097453

Load Metric
    Ya their admission was a redirect to try blaming Trump LOL

If by accident do these families deserve 10 mill a piece or more?

Load Metric
    zero point zero chance these intellectually bereft mullahs pony up a single dime to these families

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    lol @ not thinking these fuckers didn't shoot down that plane........these are bad peeps...they even wiped out some of their own on that plane that don't agree with their radicalism.

their whole radical military needs to taken out. they've been terrorizing the usa and other countries as far back as i can remember.....i'm sure it predates the ted koppel, ayatollah khomeini days as well.
    You forgot to blame Obama.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

You forgot to blame Obama.
    Name:  majorplayers.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  62.9 KB

Comments

Jayjami: Solid gold

Thread Information