Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Rose McGowan flipped out on Twitter, apologized to Iran, got destroyed, and then walked it back.

https://noqreport.com/2020/01/03/ros...wan-dear-iran/

LOL Hollywood
    Israel lobby in action...it will also take aim at anyone that associates with her from now on
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Regardless of whether Trump could have handled this better and more responsibly from a procedural standpoint, the "act of war" thing is a bit overly dramatic because of the tremendous difference in military strength between the two countries.

It's not like the US taking out a top official in Russia.

What does Iran do at this point, even if they see it as an act of war? Start a war with the US where they know they'll get crushed? They're actually in a bad spot here.

If I were Trump, I wouldn't have done it this way, but realistically speaking the US pseudo-ransom payment to Iran under Obama in exchange for hostages sent a MUCH worse message.

Obama coughed up $400m to Iran which was owed (but unenforceable) for almost 40 years, in exchange for the release of hostages, and then officials in Iran bragged in the national media about their "victory" over the US, and how successful the hostage-taking was.

Trump was the opposite -- basically making an abrupt attack on one of their top officials, with the message, "Stop fucking with us."
    You might disagree with the deal but it was agreed by all the major international players and the process for the US to make the deal was approved overwhelmingly by Congress, which had a period to review it and could have voted it down but didn't. It was universally agreed by everyone to be working, and it was extremely reckless of Trump to withdraw. He called it a bad deal and said he'd get a better deal but hasn't proposed one and nobody is working on it. Like the ACA and everything else, he isn't actually interested in addressing issues. All he wants to do is undo everything Obama did, just because he is the one who did it. What is Trump's solution to anything?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

you know they have nukes right?

to be clear they are an undeclared nuclear power. those centrifuges werent just party favors.
    i'm pretty sure this is wrong, or at the very least, the US is convinced they don't have them or we wouldn't have attacked them.

countries with nuclear weapons don't get attacked

you may be right of course, there is no real proof either way, but consider the following:

- many years ago, we started the 'iran is within X years of having nuclear weapons'. we are well beyond that window at this point.

- dprk was also considered a non-nuclear nationstate until they tested their first nuke.

- both dprk and iran have extremely strong relationships with pakistan, who essentially provided a turn-key nuclear solution to dprk.

- we have been catching shipments of supplies for enrichment facilities to iran for not years but decades. ask the war on drugs what our interception stats look like.

- dprk lacked the sophistication/ability to test nuclear weapons in virtualized contexts, hence the tests. iran has no such limitations, in terms of both brainpower and economic resources. further, we test our own nuclear stockpiles at labs like lawrence livermore using software. this software is, of course, highly sensitive. both apt34 (iran) and apt3 (china) have been caught deep in virtually all of our classified networks. and we have a demonstrated kill chain of information sharing among russia and china based on the OPM hack, where the exfiltrated data managed to somehow leak from china into russian intelligence hands, and was used to flag CIA operatives under diplomatic cover by using very simple forensic indicators like income. so even if you subscribe to the belief that apt34 hasnt pilfered the software necessary to model nuclear weapon performance from our infrastructure, you also have to be sure that russia and china apts have failed as well. that assumption is difficult to justify based on the overwhelming evidence at bar of their respective successes.

the only material proof to your assertion would be iran's declaration that nuclear weapons are haram.

and this, again, is not a bankable perspective because if iran simply kept its enriched uranium payloads, firing mechanisms, and containment vessels in 3 different rooms, it can maintain the philosophical position that it does not have a single actual nuclear weapon, despite being moments away from assembling/arming at any given moment.

lastly, and this is my final note on the subject, you have placed stock in the assertion that our government would not go to war with a nuclear power.

our government did not strike iran. trump struck iran. the only people who knew about it were graham, russia, and the guests at mar a lago within earshot when trump announced he was going to bloody iran's nose.

if you see iran roll back its position on nuclear weapons being haram, stock up on iodine pills and avoid major coastal cities, i suggest.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    the 'evidence' that iran was preparing to strike american interests came in 3 banner points basically;

1) suleimani had traveled to iraq, lebanon, and syria to meet with shia proxies with a history of anti-american opinions/conduct. note that hes been doing this for his entire adult life pretty much.

2) there was some evidence that indicated suleimani had requested approval for what may have been an operation from tehran, and tehran had said to come for further face to face consultation. one could interpret this as approval for an op, but it could also be a request for vacation days or arranging for retirement or promotion of a subordinate or literally anything; the nature of this request was never determined.

3) iran had become increasingly hostile towards american interests in iraq, demonstrated by a recent attack that killed an american contractor and the embassy protest.

the exact words used by an intelligence official present for the intelligence briefing was that connecting the dots between the 3 banner points and an imminent threat on american lives was an, and again, officials words here; 'illogical leap'.

make of that what you will.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

shout out to tucker fucking carlson being dramatically to the left of this absolute shithole.

Comments

devidee: This take is why you are a boomer

Load Metric
    Tine,

What should America’s reaction be when a foreign nation state attacks our soft targets abroad? Not our troops I think we all understand that is part of conflict/war.

What should America’s response be to the person responsible for killing the most Americans since Bin Laden?

Load Metric
    tucker's been hugely consistent in being anti-war. it's the main reason he loves tulsi

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Tine,

What should America’s reaction be when a foreign nation state attacks our soft targets abroad? Not our troops I think we all understand that is part of conflict/war.

What should America’s response be to the person responsible for killing the most Americans since Bin Laden?

north korea killed otto warmbier.

saudi arabia killed jamal kashoggi.

zero point zero consequences.

but we target the one guy whose somehow just as dangerous as a martyr as he is alive, and do so by deliberately bypassing all the checks and balances in place to prevent one (1) person from starting a war? it just doesnt pass the smell test to me.

Comments

devidee: Don’t ask questions, goy!!!

Load Metric

we're in great hands.

"There is only one valid belief system, I know whats good for everyone, and anyone who disagrees is an enemy."

- GOP Evangelists
    - Donald Trump

Load Metric
    if i had to pinpoint my biggest concern regarding this situation, i think it's my belief that trump is, from a medical perspective, "intellectually disabled."

that worries me guys

Comments

sonatine: classic asian jew glasslighting folks

Load Metric
    “I will say the big headline is, this is a huge victory for American intelligence, a huge victory for our military, a huge victory for the State Department, and a huge victory and total leadership by the president.”

Sean "Deep State" Hannity

Load Metric
    Tine,

but we target the one guy whose somehow just as dangerous as a martyr as he is alive, and do so by deliberately bypassing all the checks and balances in place to prevent one (1) person from starting a war? it just doesnt pass the smell test to me.
    Warmbier was an idiot

Kashoggi wasn’t an American....for fucks sake

Also, how do you feel about the 2500 to 3000 drone strikes Obama approved without using the checks and balances?

If the person in office wasn’t named Trump but Obama, Clinton, hell even Bush how would you feel about this?

Load Metric

Warmbier was an idiot

Kashoggi wasn’t an American....for fucks sake

Also, how do you feel about the 2500 to 3000 drone strikes Obama approved without using the checks and balances?

If the person in office wasn’t named Trump but Obama, Clinton, hell even Bush how would you feel about this?

none of the people you listed would be so clinically stupid as to kill the 2nd most powerful person in iran.

also im unaware of any of those drone strikes targetting senior officials in a foreign government, perhaps you can educate me there?

Load Metric
    quick reminder that the GOP is literally a cult of populist anti-intellectualism:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/curiosi...vote-poll-gop/

Comments

devidee: GOP? Ok, boomer

Load Metric
    Obviously Trump attacked Iran, one of Russia’s closest allies, because Putin ordered him to do it.

- signed every Boomer

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Six years ago, Sheldon Adelson suggested this to Obama in a speech at Yeshiva University in New York:

What are we going to negotiate about? I would say ‘Listen, you see that desert out there, I want to show you something.’ …You pick up your cell phone and you call somewhere in Nebraska and you say, ‘OK let it go.’ And so there’s an atomic weapon, goes over ballistic missiles, the middle of the desert, that doesn’t hurt a soul. Maybe a couple of rattlesnakes, and scorpions, or whatever. Then you say, ‘See! The next one is in the middle of Tehran. So, we mean business. You want to be wiped out? Go ahead and take a tough position and continue with your nuclear development.

...in case anyone wondered if Sheldon Adelson, Donald Trumps #1 funds donor had any influence on what happened on January 3rd.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Six years ago, Sheldon Adelson suggested this to Obama in a speech at Yeshiva University in New York:

What are we going to negotiate about? I would say ‘Listen, you see that desert out there, I want to show you something.’ …You pick up your cell phone and you call somewhere in Nebraska and you say, ‘OK let it go.’ And so there’s an atomic weapon, goes over ballistic missiles, the middle of the desert, that doesn’t hurt a soul. Maybe a couple of rattlesnakes, and scorpions, or whatever. Then you say, ‘See! The next one is in the middle of Tehran. So, we mean business. You want to be wiped out? Go ahead and take a tough position and continue with your nuclear development.

...in case anyone wondered if Sheldon Adelson, Donald Trumps #1 funds donor had any influence on what happened on January 3rd.
    Influence? Like-minded thinking, probably.

However, Truman (‘Merica) took precisely this action. The atomic bombing of Japan was intended to put Stalin in the right frame of mind during post WWII settlement/negotiations.

On July 16, the first atom bomb was tested successfully at Alamogordo, N.M. On July 17, Truman sat down to talk with Stalin. And on Aug. 6, a bomb would fall on Hiroshima, ultimately killing an estimated 130,000 Japanese and changing the world.
    Our nuclear action in Japan and continued threat shaped Russia’s fear and distrust of the US. Truman and the Truman n doctrine folks.

I have never voted for a Democrat in my life. I have sat out many times but my record is pure. But I am really trying hard with the Democrats.

I got real issues with Sander’s policies but that the guy is moral and sincere in his conviction is beyond dispute. I could do a term of Carter following Nixon. It would be good for us.

The rest of the Democratic clown show has walked back and amended their initial response to the Soleimani hit. Sanders’ response didn’t screw around. You can listen to promises or you can witness Sanders’ behavior and votes. No fucking around. Guy is pure

His speech in Iowa immediately after the assassination made me proud such a person exists.

You can quibble about what our responses should be over there. How should we moderate our escalation or whatever-the-fuck. We shouldn’t have ever been there in the first place. You make that observation and you have my fucking ear with your ideas on how to go forward.

Sanders vs Trump on stage in a debate would be historic. A clash. In contrast, Old Joe Biden would be left weeping after some intellectual seizure. Trump will waste him. Biden has been credited with being “lucid” after recent debates. Yeah, damned by faint praise.

Last time I’ll be serious here for a while. Back to your schtick
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 01-04-2020 at 10:46 AM.

Load Metric

You would only want to tweet something like this if #WWIII was trending and everyone under the age of 25 with a handle was tweeting about getting drafted.

In hindsight this was completely normal.

Load Metric
    Trump needs to kill these motherfuckers.

We got a cruise missile with Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei's name on it.

The only thing Obama sent the Ayatollah was a secret love letter about Islamic terrorists and peace. Fuck that shit.

You're next motherfucker.

Thread Information