Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    So you don’t think any of the eye witnesses’ opinions matter yet the whistleblower’s opinion which isn’t first hand somehow matters? What the hell are you talking about?
    That's not what he said.

Whistleblowers opinion doesn't matter.

Fact witnesses opinions don't matter.

The facts matter.

Comments

blake: this is correct

nightmarefish: Wrong

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    So you don’t think any of the eye witnesses’ opinions matter yet the whistleblower’s opinion which isn’t first hand somehow matters? What the hell are you talking about?
    That's not what he said.

The facts matter.
    Without the whistleblower’s opinion there would be no impeachment inquiry. How can you say his opinion doesn’t matter?

So if every witness under oath said they believed what they witnessed was bribery that wouldn’t matter to you? You don’t think that would be a talking point on every liberal news channel? Their opinions matter because these are highly respected officials who are experienced in these situations and are under oath. Their opinion definitely carries weight with me and would with many other Americans who are on the fence about the impeachment and removing Trump from office. Once again, they have to win the court of public opinion not in a court of law.

Load Metric
    Without the whistleblower’s opinion there would be no impeachment inquiry. How can you say his opinion doesn’t matter?
    Just like this: The whistleblowers opinion doesn't matter.

Someone told the whistleblower something bad was happening, so he passed the info up the chain of command. That's all. His opinion doesn't matter. The facts do matter.

The only opinions that matter, at least in terms of impeachment, are the opinions of the people who we elected to represent us.

Comments

nightmarefish: Wrong

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

you don't get it. the democrats would be laughed at for asking sondland, "so, did trump commit bribery?" why is that for him to decide? why does his opinion even matter? you don't ask witnesses these questions. wtf is wrong with you?

and my god, if he actually said "yes," how badly would the republicans (justifiably) murder him for showing obvious bias? you actually think sondland giving his opinion that trump's a criminal would help the democrats? you don't see a problem with an impartial witness acting as the judge?

jesus christ

It’s hilarious that you refuse to admit the Dems are making mistakes. In line with Trump supporters who can’t admit he lies.
    That's not what he said.

The facts matter.

sondland testified that giuliani gave him a message to convey to zelensky: publicly announce an investigation into biden or there would be no white house meeting (and implicitly, no foreign aid).

sondland characterized this as a quid pro quo. the lawyers (and senators) can debate if this constitutes bribery or is otherwise impeachable

i could care less if sondland -- a non-lawyer -- believes or doesn't believe trump's conduct meets the legal definition of bribery (if he somehow knew what elements constitute the crime of bribery. which he wouldn't).

and why you care about sondland's legal conclusions is beyond me.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    You dipdhits still don’t get it. You keep bringing up legal standards that don’t pertain to this discussion.

To say the opinions of high ranking officials testifying under oath doesn’t matter is borderline retarded. These are expert witnesses that are highly experienced in foreign affairs, policies and procedures. In this situation, their unbiased opinion is basically fact.

Once again, let it sink in, the road to impeaching and removing the president goes through the Dems creating overwhelming public opinion to do it. You’re crazy If you think the way Dems are handling things will result it that removal.

Load Metric
    what a shocking plot twist; pfa's team retard are, in fact, learning disabled.

Comments

blake:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    what a shocking plot twist; pfa's team retard are, in fact, learning disabled.
    Sweetie, Take it easy on them. They’re just emotional and can’t think it through.

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

lol at the democrats being the party that's ignoring facts here. there's no dispute as to what trump did. (Note that no one here, including yourself, has actually tried to defend trump substantively.) you all just don't think he should be impeached over it.

meanwhile every one of you would be saying the exact opposite if obama did it.
    impeached..lol it means nothing to win 1/2 an impeachment because of partisan politics...once or if the gop senate get their turn they'll kick it right out and he'll stay in office.

that's still not gonna stop the media from big bold font saying trump impeached, and every jackass that doesn''t know how this stupid shit goes down to either clap or cry because of this. but once they find out that he won't be removed until another vote they will feel duped and trump will only get stronger as the dems and the msm becomes more transparent

Hey, dummy! After Trump gets bounced from office, through a conviction or election loss, he can still be prosecuted in criminal court for any wrong-doing discovered in the impeachment process, even if tried in the Senate and acquitted. Why? Because the Senate trial is not a criminal trial, so there is no issue of double jeopardy.

So suck on that for awhile, bud. Your boy Trump is going to go to prison, one way or another...if he doesn’t die of a stroke beforehand caused by the stress of battling the legal firestorm that is brewing for him as we speak.

In the meantime, enjoy this bit of karma.

Name:  7B5789E6-9B85-4934-AF2D-75F2DF77A774.jpeg
Views: 408
Size:  62.9 KB

Comments

dwai: SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT BITCH
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    That's not what he said.

The facts matter.
    Not to Donald Trump.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :solidgold

Load Metric
    You dipdhits still don’t get it. You keep bringing up legal standards that don’t pertain to this discussion.

To say the opinions of high ranking officials testifying under oath doesn’t matter is borderline retarded. These are expert witnesses that are highly experienced in foreign affairs, policies and procedures. In this situation, their unbiased opinion is basically fact.

Once again, let it sink in, the road to impeaching and removing the president goes through the Dems creating overwhelming public opinion to do it. You’re crazy If you think the way Dems are handling things will result it that removal.
    1) you appear to be genuinely brain damaged. i no longer think you're ignoring me. i just don't think you understand me. (i'm typing this response for everyone else here.) this is why there is no path to impeachment. trump's supporters will never leave him. doesn't mean they shouldn't try, though.

2) sondland's entire testimony was about bribery, but because you didn't hear that specific word, you didn't realize it. what a letdown for you!

3) sondland has no foreign affairs experience. he bought an ambassadorship by donating $1,000,000 to trump's campaign.

4) to recap, you're disappointed that sondland (the hotel owner) failed to give his legal conclusion on whether trump committed a crime. don't you see how frustrating this must be for me?

Load Metric
    Name:  B0478D41-E3B6-4502-83CA-A4AE88641556.jpeg
Views: 410
Size:  485.9 KB

Comments

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Name:  EJ5yG6MXsAAImIO.jpeg
Views: 373
Size:  335.5 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric

1) you appear to be genuinely brain damaged. i no longer think you're ignoring me. i just don't think you understand me. (i'm typing this response for everyone else here.) this is why there is no path to impeachment. trump's supporters will never leave him. doesn't mean they shouldn't try, though.

2) sondland's entire testimony was about bribery, but because you didn't hear that specific word, you didn't realize it. what a letdown for you!

3) sondland has no foreign affairs experience. he bought an ambassadorship by donating $1,000,000 to trump's campaign.

4) to recap, you're disappointed that sondland (the hotel owner) failed to give his legal conclusion on whether trump committed a crime. don't you see how frustrating this must be for me?
    1) when did I say one word about Sondland? When I was talking about high ranking, experienced people testifying under oath you thought I was talking about him?

2) what the hell are you talking about? Again.

Comments

duped_samaritan: see #1

Load Metric
    Given Giuliani’s bromance with Trump, snd Sondland identifying him as co-conspirator in Trump’s Ukraine extortion affair, I’m wondering whether this Giuliani’s theme song regarding this matter.

Comments

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    fun fact; quid pro quo is literally latin for bribery.

thats what quid pro quo means.

was taught in law school it literally means "this for that."

Comments

1marley1: And... what’s a bribe?

Load Metric
    'Russia did it, it is beyond dispute'

Funny how the only people that don't think Russia did it
    # 1 Watch Fox "news" only
    # 2 Don't believe in Climate change
    # 3 Think Trump isn't a criminal, but is truthful.
    # 4 Think the Mueller report cleared him
    # 5 Think Obama was born in Kenya and Hillary is a child predator, etc etc etc etc
    Edit : Believe the Seth Rich Story

it is whack job shit.
    Best part of these being on TV is Fox can't hide from their viewers they are, (& have been from day 1), full of shit.

Comments

dwai: n-word lover
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    'Russia did it, it is beyond dispute'

Funny how the only people that don't think Russia did it
    # 1 Watch Fox "news" only
    # 2 Don't believe in Climate change
    # 3 Think Trump isn't a criminal, but is truthful.
    # 4 Think the Mueller report cleared him
    # 5 Think Obama was born in Kenya and Hillary is a child predator, etc etc etc etc
    Edit : Believe the Seth Rich Story

it is whack job shit.
    Best part of these being on TV is Fox can't hide from their viewers they are, (& have been from day 1), full of shit.

yes Russia dispatched horrible twitter trolls and even worse facebook memes that were probably a net negative just like the no passion DNC correct the record trolls

now that that's settled, shouldn't u change ur avatar to myles garrett

Load Metric
    hard right wing scumbag Netanyahu will be indicted for bribery, fraud and breach of trust.

Him and Trump should be sharing a cell till they both die. Scumbags

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/11/21/m...ntl/index.html

Thread Information