Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    duped_samaritan: Had nothing to do with the post lol, just mocking his intellect

natch but my question still stands of course.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    duped_samaritan: Had nothing to do with the post lol, just mocking his intellect

natch but my question still stands of course.
    because morality doesnt come into an impeachment, its about constitutional law / executive branch law.

if it was not illegal for the president to hire a foreign power to gin up a conspiracy theory built from the ground up to help a president get re-elected, then im sorry but there isnt much to impeach on here.

i hope that it's illegal, for obvious reasons, but ultimately someone with an actual education on the subject should be trotted out to make his case.
    In my humble (and current) opinion.............

Impeachment doesn't (and shouldn't) have shit to do with whether or not the President broke a law. I think the only reason it's such a big deal is because it's something relatable for americans to talk about.

Congress has no business enforcing laws anyway since they are the ones that write them. It's super clear in the constitution that an impeachment + Senate conviction doesn't mean a man is guilty of anything. It just means they are unemployed.

When it comes down to it, I don't think impeachment is much different than the Board of a major company voting to remove the CEO to keep the stock holders happy. The company shouldn't have to keep a CEO they think sucks because they can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he sucks.

Comments

MumblesBadly: You are correct. And the House impeachmet/Senate trial is a *governance process, not a criminal court process.

Load Metric
    It’s official: The FOP has resoundingly come out in favor of a fascistic rightwing American presidency.

The Fraternal Order of Police’s attack on impeachment reads like it was written by Sean Hannity
    America’s largest police union doesn’t seem to understand what “due process” is.
    https://www.vox.com/2019/11/1/209432...s-sean-hannity
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    because morality doesnt come into an impeachment, its about constitutional law / executive branch law.

if it was not illegal for the president to hire a foreign power to gin up a conspiracy theory built from the ground up to help a president get re-elected, then im sorry but there isnt much to impeach on here.

i hope that it's illegal, for obvious reasons, but ultimately someone with an actual education on the subject should be trotted out to make his case.

Impeachment doesn't (and shouldn't) have shit to do with whether or not the President broke a law. I think the only reason it's such a big deal is because it's something relatable for americans to talk about.

Congress has no business enforcing laws anyway since they are the ones that write them. It's super clear in the constitution that an impeachment + Senate conviction doesn't mean a man is guilty of anything. It just means they are unemployed.

When it comes down to it, I don't think impeachment is much different than the Board of a major company voting to remove the CEO to keep the stock holders happy. The company shouldn't have to keep a CEO they think sucks because they can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he sucks.

none of this strikes me as 'wrong' but again id like to hear a constitutionally accurate/educated/informed opinion from a subject matter expert, and its weirdly hard to find.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    It’s official: The FOP has resoundingly come out in favor of a fascistic rightwing American presidency.

The Fraternal Order of Police’s attack on impeachment reads like it was written by Sean Hannity
    America’s largest police union doesn’t seem to understand what “due process” is.
    https://www.vox.com/2019/11/1/209432...s-sean-hannity

No shit, no actual man would follow the lead of the biggest faggot on the planet adam Schiff

Load Metric
    Apparently the Israeli government just banned dancing. That has to be fake news. Someone google dancing Israelis and confirm.

TIA

Load Metric

none of this strikes me as 'wrong' but again id like to hear a constitutionally accurate/educated/informed opinion from a subject matter expert, and its weirdly hard to find.

aaaand this will do:

The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

The charge of high crimes and misdemeanors covers allegations of misconduct by officials, such as perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, unbecoming conduct, refusal to obey a lawful order, chronic intoxication, and tax evasion.

so basically he's fucked and the only saving graces he has going for him is he wasnt drunk and people keep mysteriously misplacing his tax filing documents.

Comments

MumblesBadly: At least Trump can’t reasonably be accused of “chronic intoxication”.

Load Metric
    Name:  B4C0467B-5438-4BC3-9D21-0C072B33CBF3.jpeg
Views: 438
Size:  63.5 KB

The untouchable God King.

Comments

TheXFactor: Don't be surprised if their arm turned black and falls off

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Name:  B4C0467B-5438-4BC3-9D21-0C072B33CBF3.jpeg
Views: 438
Size:  63.5 KB

The untouchable God King.
    But there are lots of people touching him in that pic.

And look to the left, someone's grabbing a pussy over there.

Legit.

Comments

devidee: People are starting to notice...

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    How about that Terry Bean, you guys.

All the best people.

Load Metric

i don't think the framers of the constitution intended that a duly-elected president could be thrown out of office at the discretion of the legislature. that would seem to make the legislative branch superior to the executive.

the founders made impeachment possible only for "high crimes and misdemeanors." they didn't have to include that phrase so we have to assume that it was intended to mean something.

the problem is there's no real definition of what that means and no one uses that phrase anymore. from what i've read on the subject, i don't think actual criminality is required for impeachment. it looks like "high crimes and misdemeanors" was a term of art that meant something other than actual crimes. disloyalty, abuse of power, etc., will probably suffice.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

i don't think the framers of the constitution intended that a duly-elected president could be thrown out of office at the discretion of the legislature. that would seem to make the legislative branch superior to the executive.

the founders made impeachment possible only for "high crimes and misdemeanors." they didn't have to include that phrase so we have to assume that it was intended to mean something.

the problem is there's no real definition of what that means and no one uses that phrase anymore. from what i've read on the subject, i don't think actual criminality is required for impeachment. it looks like "high crimes and misdemeanors" was a term of art that meant something other than actual crimes. disloyalty, abuse of power, etc., will probably suffice.
    The legislative branch doesn't have the power to decide that someone has or has not committed a crime though.

It's definitely interesting to think about and I'm not totally confident in my stance.

Load Metric
    "So they have a brand-new president in Ukraine, good guy by the way. I’m on a phone and I know many people are on the phone,” Trump said before mocking the idea that he wanted help in digging up dirt on his potential 2020 rival, Joe Biden. “Because when you call the leaders of country many people listen. I’m on the phone and they want me to say to this brand-new president who just got there, called to congratulate him, ‘Please, could you help me?'”

“I’m an honest person anyway,” Trump claimed. “Do you think when I’m making a call to a newly elected president of the country that I would say something improper, when I know there are so many people listening on the line?”

good point by trump here. you'd have to think he is an actual retard to believe he would threaten the ukraine even though people are listening, and that can't be right.

Load Metric
    "So they have a brand-new president in Ukraine, good guy by the way. I’m on a phone and I know many people are on the phone,” Trump said before mocking the idea that he wanted help in digging up dirt on his potential 2020 rival, Joe Biden. “Because when you call the leaders of country many people listen. I’m on the phone and they want me to say to this brand-new president who just got there, called to congratulate him, ‘Please, could you help me?'”

“I’m an honest person anyway,” Trump claimed. “Do you think when I’m making a call to a newly elected president of the country that I would say something improper, when I know there are so many people listening on the line?”

good point by trump here. you'd have to think he is an actual retard to believe he would threaten the ukraine even though people are listening, and that can't be right.
    I reckon he thought he could get away with it, if he didn't directly mention the aid he held up. He knew what he was doing, he wanted dirt and tried to get it without obviously breaking laws.

Don't believe a word he says, the manner in which he's trying to discredit Schiff for clearly paraphrasing the events in question is extremely dishonest. Verging on comedy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

I reckon he thought he could get away with it, if he didn't directly mention the aid he held up. He knew what he was doing, he wanted dirt and tried to get it without obviously breaking laws.

Don't believe a word he says, the manner in which he's trying to discredit Schiff for clearly paraphrasing the events in question is extremely dishonest. Verging on comedy.
    yeah I'm being sarcastic. he is obviously a retard.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

yeah I'm being sarcastic. he is obviously a retard.
    Not that I know shit about Schiff, he could be another dishonest politician for all I know. But carrying on like a fucking child and clearly making things up to discredit him is retarded.
    He even said it three times I believe that he was paraphrasing.

I hope he wins another term honestly, the comedy/entertainment is priceless.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

aaaand this will do:

The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

The charge of high crimes and misdemeanors covers allegations of misconduct by officials, such as perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, unbecoming conduct, refusal to obey a lawful order, chronic intoxication, and tax evasion.

so basically he's fucked and the only saving graces he has going for him is he wasnt drunk and people keep mysteriously misplacing his tax filing documents.
    Source?

Load Metric
    An appropriate song for this moment in history.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    how horrible is this line? ya trump didnt make it at all in NY becoming POTUS. imagine following the lead of pelosi, schumer and Schiff, these are the leaders of the wannabe tranny blowers. can't you see that u need to let the democrats fail miserably and get new ppl at the top of the party. and not the squad JFC u are guys are a mess

Comments

TheXFactor: No surprise that Trump moved to Florida...he is now Florida Man...a dangerous criminal on the loose.

Tellafriend: He is foolish to tweet that

Thread Information