Page 186 of 2148 FirstFirst ... 861361761821831841851861871881891901962362866861186 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 42960

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    We're seeing the exact same response as 2012.

1. Don't you see how many people are at the rallies?

2. There's a ton of people that the polls don't find voting for the Republican

3. Cherry picking one good poll and saying "See?"

The wing nut media is going to convince these poor, ignorant, weak minded bean bags that their guy is going to win. Who breaks down on Fox this time a la Karl Rove?
    I grew up in Philadelphia, and you just described the Democrat machine in the inner city. Have you ever seen an inner city precinct on election day? Probably not, you'd be scared to death.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

I've been hearing about the "closet vote" for the Republican nominee, and why polling undercounts Tepublican voters, every time the Republican is behind in polling at least since Dole in '96.
    There has never been such a high level of open hostility across the board from the left towards the Republican nominee like we're seeing now with Trump.

I mean, look at this epic thread as one tiny example. The libtards like you are out in full force claiming anyone who supports Trump is a racist or an idiot. Sure they used some of the same tactics against McCain and Romney but this election is some next level shit. Which is why the Trump Closet could be such a force come November.

Now just sit back and tremble in fear as you await your October Surprise!
    There also has never been such a high level of open hostility from Republicans toward their own nominee. You think all those Republicans who refuse to back him, say they'll vote Hillary, and even left the party, are closet Trump voters? Forget pulling away angry working class Democrats and middle of the road voters, he can't even consolidate the base of his own party. LMAO

Comments

MumblesBadly: Trump equals Goldwater sans any semblance of morality or self-control.

Load Metric

There has never been such a high level of open hostility across the board from the left towards the Republican nominee like we're seeing now with Trump.

I mean, look at this epic thread as one tiny example. The libtards like you are out in full force claiming anyone who supports Trump is a racist or an idiot. Sure they used some of the same tactics against McCain and Romney but this election is some next level shit. Which is why the Trump Closet could be such a force come November.

There also has never been such a high level of open hostility from Republicans toward their own nominee. You think all those Republicans who refuse to back him, say they'll vote Hillary, and even left the party, are closet Trump voters? Forget pulling away angry working class Democrats and middle of the road voters, he can't even consolidate the base of his own party. LMAO
    What LMAO is your obsessiveness in this thread. You already said your candidate was Jill Stein, someone getting 2% of the vote. You really need to go bird watching, you are one hyper liberal and it will calm you down. We get it, you like people getting handouts, electric cars, Al Gore and a vegan diet. What else you trying to prove here day after day after day? Now go listen to some Katie Perry and log off for a while.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Love the PFA Brown Shirts who spend all day making sure to "fix reps". You guys are pathetic and fall right in line with the libtard hive mentality.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    We're seeing the exact same response as 2012.

1. Don't you see how many people are at the rallies?

2. There's a ton of people that the polls don't find voting for the Republican

3. Cherry picking one good poll and saying "See?"

The wing nut media is going to convince these poor, ignorant, weak minded bean bags that their guy is going to win. Who breaks down on Fox this time a la Karl Rove?
    I grew up in Philadelphia, and you just described the Democrat machine in the inner city. Have you ever seen an inner city precinct on election day? Probably not, you'd be scared to death.

lol

You just get dumber and dumber.

Load Metric

lol

You just get richer and richer.
    Yep, just got great news this week. Like I said before, it does not matter to me who is President, I get mine. And I am getting mine for sure. My biggest challenge presently is finding the best accountant possible. Unlike most fuckers on this board, I do not take my taxes to H&R Block, I can assure you that.

Diamond
    Load Metric

lol

You just get dumber and dumber.

the go-to response for this hopeless liberal. if somebody makes a point that might make sense, u just say "u get dumber & dumber" or "this is the dumbest thing ive ever read." Is ur emotional intelligence so low that u don't understand that ppl are different and can think differently than you?

ur brain is completely shut off to everything u havent already trained itself to believe. But if u actually knew what u were doing, u would know there is no reason for YOU (I'm telling u you are a giant loser, if u cant take a hint) to be pushing ur opinion like u know what ur doing. Possibly a narcissistic personality disorder of some sort?

Name:  ani-hello.gif
Views: 319
Size:  14.0 KB

Comments

BiffCo99: SHillary doesn't even think The New York Times is liberal. That's all you need to know about SHillary

Load Metric
    BREAKING NEWS:

THREE WAY RACE NEW POLLS 8-18-2016:

RASMUSSEN: +2 CLINTON
    LA TIMES: +1 CLINTON
    REUTERS: +4 CLINTON

NEVADA: TIE

Even after $50M in ads versus NO ads by Trump, a horrible two weeks for Trump, HILLARY CANNOT CLOSE THE DEAL.

I honestly think Hillary's failing health is scaring the shit out of people. Like I said, come debate time, this could very well be a 2 point race. And with Hillary's failing health, she very well could collapse on stage when Trump starts overwhelming her.

Bottom line is Clinton peaked too soon. Come October, you will see a tied race, then Wikileaks steps in and its over. Going to be hilarious watching people on CNN having epileptic seizures when Trump takes the lead October 15th.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    LOL @ THE REP SCORES OF ALL THE TRUMP SUPPORTERS

can't u liberals see that u are the party of oppression?

Comments

rum dick: has more to do with biff and jewlips being terrible. you on the other hand are pretty entertaining when you arent spazzing for trump

Load Metric
    i think hillary would be a lot safer than trump, but I wouldn't be that upset if trump won. kind of think the dems get what they deserve for nominating the least popular candidate in history and asking the public to be excited about it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

Do you guys ever stop whining and take some personal responsibility? You, Biff, Mint and others are terrible fucking posters independent of political affiliation. 4d has great rep.

Comments

thesidedish: doesn't count, 4dragons is a photoshop god, he can rack up 20 greens in 1 post

BiffCo99: Shut up SHillary

rum dick: whiners gonna whine

gimmick:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    i think hillary would be a lot safer than trump, but I wouldn't be that upset if trump won. kind of think the dems get what they deserve for nominating the least popular candidate in history and asking the public to be excited about it.

What do u mean.

Hillary will make more skewed trade deals to benefit her contributors..

All she will do is open the borders more then outsource what ever is left then raise taxes.. that is exactly what she will do. A real formula for misery.

Load Metric

Do you guys ever stop whining and take some personal responsibility? You, Biff, Mint and others are terrible fucking posters independent of political affiliation. 4d has great rep.

Perhaps the greatest misallocation of rep in the system's history

Comments

ToasterOven: krypt is back

hongkonger: TRUTH

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

safer how? u mean getting in wars with other countries? Cuz world leaders are much smarter than the average liberal, they don't think "OMG TRUMP IS HITLER." I think the irony is Hillary & the establishment machine are 10X as likely to get us involved in something that's not necessary

safer as in the status quo not changing? u mean the status quo where everyone just wants to stay in power and be relevant and pass laws just to make their friends and donors happy? The system that guy us the rise of Donald Trump, a total dumbass? (a very talented dumbass btw)

AMERCIANS AREN'T MEANT TO BE SAFE, WE TAKE RISKS & WIN, BIG LEAGUE. WE ARE GOING TO MAGA, TRUMP IS JUST THE ONLY ONE WITH ENOUGH BALLS & MONEY TO GET US STARTED TO END THE SCAM THAT POLITICS IN AMERICA HAS BECOME

cue toaster oven: "that is the dumbest thing ive ever read" LMAO

Comments

Mintjewlips: these libtards are just intimidated by a confident man, pretty sure Trump can kick all of their asses

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

Perhaps the greatest misallocation of rep in the system's history
    common knowledge that 4d's rep is due to his photoshops, not the quality of his shitty posts, as you are all now realizing. he even did the classic "I'm leaving" post only to come crawling back like the bitch he is.

Comments

big dick: lolz

MumblesBadly: (snicker!)

Load Metric

I know you're the cool kid in the circle jerk, must feel great to be accepted in a group of online friends seeing as how you have no real life. I bet you get excited when your buddies green rep you and tell you you're a "good poster". Lmao eat a dick you libtards

A neg rep by some retard with one word comments says it all

Comments

BiffCo99: Lol. Watch the lemmings come to Shillary's rescue
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

I know you're the cool kid in the circle jerk, must feel great to be accepted in a group of online friends seeing as how you have no real life. I bet you get excited when your buddies green rep you and tell you you're a "good poster". Lmao eat a dick you libtards

A neg rep by some retard with one word comments says it all
    SHillary feels inferior because he doesn't have a Mar 2012 join date. Green reps help his low self esteem.

Load Metric

It's easy to get green reps. Just make posts that the 80% want to see and you get lots of green reps. It's called being a follower. I guarantee you a young Steve Jobs would have like a -200 red on these parts.

Comments

Krypt: Unreal

thesidedish: jesus christ -10000?

hongkonger: Let's get you to Steve Jobs' level given you're such a genius

Load Metric

It's going back a ways, but the repubs really, really didn't want Reagan. If they had modern zombie prog rhetoric figured out back then they would have used it.

Load Metric
    BREAKING NEWS:

THREE WAY RACE NEW POLLS 8-18-2016:

RASMUSSEN: +2 CLINTON
    LA TIMES: +1 CLINTON
    REUTERS: +4 CLINTON

NEVADA: TIE

Even after $50M in ads versus NO ads by Trump, a horrible two weeks for Trump, HILLARY CANNOT CLOSE THE DEAL.

I honestly think Hillary's failing health is scaring the shit out of people. Like I said, come debate time, this could very well be a 2 point race. And with Hillary's failing health, she very well could collapse on stage when Trump starts overwhelming her.

Bottom line is Clinton peaked too soon. Come October, you will see a tied race, then Wikileaks steps in and its over. Going to be hilarious watching people on CNN having epileptic seizures when Trump takes the lead October 15th.
    PEW IS +4 CLINTON as of 8-18-2016. $50M on ads and all you have in August is +4? Hillary's campaign looks an awful like Jeb! in June of last year. When Trump starts running ads you are going to see a severe tightening.

Thread Information