Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    so good to see dish repeatedly using the word fear or communicating his fears without the actual word.

appears to me that fear and it's cousins anger and hate are the emotions that led to our current mess.

maga. if you're fearful of the future, don't worry old trumpy will roll back the calendar to an imaginary past of milk and honey. huge corporations gave you a job for life if u could stand the grinding tedium. (Take This Job and Shove It

by johnny paycheck). black and brown peeps knew their place. men were men and real women stayed home drinking just a little wine and eating diet pills b4 tugging on girdles and panty hose. cities with the most unhealthy air and

water were the places to get a job. the homeless, queers, and the just poor were never or seldom seen. autos, oh those beautiful cars of the 50's and 60's. trade it in or rebuild the engine around 90k, bias ply tires were good

for slipping and sliding for 25k if they didn't blow out first, tune-up every 12k, boiling over radiators, vinyl seats and no a/c. no baby seats, airbags or any safety engineering. but they certainly could and did assist in suicide by exhaust

breathing.

fear of the future on the scale that exists in murica right now could easily be a big nail in our collective coffin. decisions made based on interpretations of a 2k yo book instead of science is like saying, "No really, you Chinese, Indians, Euros

take the lead in tech, medicine n genetic research, and living sociably. We're busy getting great again. Lots to do. Definitely more lots than the world has ever seen."

this fear is what I dislike most about this nation. it's so fucking easy to think that a return to a simpler time is possible and would be advantageous. looking to a Abrahamic religion as a model for laws and politics leads to Inquisition and Jihad.

trumpy leads the fearful in their hope for a non-future.

Pretty tl;dr from a nutbar but my only fear of the future is mandatory tranny dates which u cucks would totally let happen which is why u can't be in charge

How would one of these exactly play out?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Pretty tl;dr from a nutbar but my only fear of the future is mandatory tranny dates which u cucks would totally let happen which is why u can't be in charge

"You have used up all your hetero likes, u must like a tranny to browse biologically born women again"

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

"You have used up all your hetero likes, u must like a tranny to browse biologically born women again"
    Maybe take it one step further? You have used up all your hetero jerking sessions, you must jerk off to a jock face fucking a twink in a locker room(tranny recommended) to jerk off to biologically born women again.

Load Metric
    genital preferencing is not ok dish

Load Metric
    Trump to issue ultimatum to Pelosi on impeachment vote

https://nypost.com/2019/10/04/trump-...eachment-vote/

President Trump on Friday gave an ultimatum to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi — demanding she hold a vote on impeachment and threatening to withhold White House documents and cooperation until she does.

“We’ll be issuing a letter. As everybody knows we’ve been treated very unfairly, very different from anybody else if you go over — not only history, I mean you go over any aspect of life you’ll see how unfairly we’ve been treated,” the president said outside the White House as he prepared to board Marine One to award Purple Hearts to wounded veterans at Walter Reed National
    Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.

“The lawyers think they’ve never seen anything so unfair, so unjust,” he said about the impeachment effort.

The letter was expected to say officials won’t cooperate with the probe because it was initiated without a vote of the full House.

Without a vote, White House lawyers believe Trump can ignore lawmakers’ requests, meaning the federal courts would likely have to render a decision and potentially slow the march toward impeachment.

Trump also conceded that a vote in the Democratic-led House could go against him but that he was confident that the GOP-controlled Senate would clear him if they held a trial.

“Now, in the House, they have the majority. They all vote with AOC plus three,” he said, referring to progressive freshmen Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib and Ayanna Pressley.

“Nancy Pelosi is petrified of them. She is afraid she is going to lose her position. Nancy Pelosi will lose her speakership right after the election when the Republicans take over the house,” he predicted.

The Senate, he added, was far friendlier territory.

“I think this. We have a great relationship in the Senate. I have a 95 percent approval rating in the Republican party. I believe the Senate and I haven’t spoken to that many senators, but I believe the senators look at this as a hoax, a witch hunt. It’s a disgrace. Should have never happened,” the president asserted.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy of California sent a letter on Thursday to Pelosi calling on her to suspend the impeachment inquiry until “equitable rules and procedures” are set up.

McCarthy criticized Pelosi for the “swiftness and recklessness” which House committee chairs have proceeded and pleaded with the Speaker to ensure Republicans can participate.

“Unfortunately, you have given no clear indication as to how your impeachment inquiry will proceed – including whether key historical precedents or basic standards of due process will be observed,” McCarthy wrote.

“In addition, the swiftness and recklessness with which you have proceeded has already resulted in committee chairs attempting to limit minority participation in scheduled interviews, calling into question the integrity of such an inquiry.”

Pelosi said in response that Democrats would not be slowing down their effort, which was sparked by revelations that Trump had asked Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate Joe Biden and his son Hunter.

Pelosi wrote that “existing rules of the House provide House Committees with full authority to conduct investigations for all matters under their jurisdiction.”

“We hope you and other Republicans share our commitment to following the facts, upholding the Constitution, protecting our national security, and defending the integrity of our elections at such a serious moment in our nation’s history,” she declared.

The commander in chief, meanwhile, also again defended his calls to Zelensky and request that China investigate the Bidens over Hunter Biden’s business dealings in the two countries.

He also portrayed himself as a dedicated corruption fighter, and said he wasn’t trying to hurt Joe Biden’s campaign but only to root out corruption wherever it takes place if Americans are involved.

“What I will always ask for is anything to do with corruption with respect to our country. If a foreign country can help us with respect to corruption and corruption probes — and I don’t care if it’s Biden or anybody else,” he declared.

“If we feel there is corruption we have a right to go to a foreign country just so you know.”

And he claimed that he was investigated by a number of countries prior to his 2016 victory.

“I was investigated, okay? Me. Me. In my campaign I was investigated and they think it could have been by [the] UK. Could have been by Australia. They think it could have been Italy. So when you get down to it, I was investigated, by the Obama administration, by the Obama administration. I was investigated. But as far as I’m concerned, what I want to look at and what we want to investigate, anything having to do with corruption. “

The president also struck a happy note when a reporter noted that House Intelligence Committee chair Adam Schiff — a former federal prosecutor who is leading the impeachment effort — for “four Pinocchios from The Washington Post for claiming he had not spoken to the whistleblower ahead of the release of his complaint.

“He should have gotten those two and a half years ago. That’s a nice question. Let me shake your hand, come here. That’s a very nice question, almost a surprise. I figured that was a trick question right,” said Trump, who has been awarded four Pinocchios himself a number of times.

The president then said that the impeachment effort was helping him politically.

“If you look at what’s happened with my polls through the roof. You know why? Because of this phoney witch hunt. If you look at what happened with the fundraising, we have set a record, the
    Republicans, because people are sick and tired of it,” he said.
    Evangelical Christians, he continued, were the most energized by the Democrats effort, he said.

“I got a call the other night from pastors, the biggest pastors, evangelical Christians saying we have never seen our religion or any religion so electrified. They say they have never seen
    anything like it. Churches are joining, hundreds of thousands of people to a large extent because of you. and your partner the democrats,” he told reporters.
    BULLSHIT!

Fuck Trump and the horse he rode in on.

Load Metric
    two weeks ago:

whisleblower is fake news and totally hearsay.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    two weeks ago:

whisleblower is fake news and totally hearsay.
    he always does this pattern of denial, acceptance and then, who cares, it’s totally legal anyway

Load Metric
    omg you guuuuuys bannon and dish just broke up

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...spiracy-theory

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    he doesn't think it rises to the level of being impeachment-worthy, but even tucker carlson is criticizing trump

“Donald Trump should not have been on the phone with a foreign head of state encouraging another country to investigate his political opponent, Joe Biden,” declared Carlson and Patel in a column for the Daily Caller. “Some Republicans are trying, but there’s no way to spin this as a good idea.”

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/tucke...-this-as-good/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    he doesn't think it rises to the level of being impeachment-worthy, but even tucker carlson is criticizing trump

“Donald Trump should not have been on the phone with a foreign head of state encouraging another country to investigate his political opponent, Joe Biden,” declared Carlson and Patel in a column for the Daily Caller. “Some Republicans are trying, but there’s no way to spin this as a good idea.”

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/tucke...-this-as-good/
    But they aren’t sitting Republican members of Congress. Hence...

Name:  B09AE594-8378-4B28-A6CF-7DEB853DFE6E.jpeg
Views: 462
Size:  85.2 KB

Comments

TheXFactor: The Voice of Reason.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    I tune into Hannity on the radio after work for the luls and according to him "If Donald Trump cured cancer the Democrats would try to impeach him for it"

Load Metric
    https://www.theguardian.com/australi...e_iOSApp_Other

BurnedSpy34 on twitter is one of the most prominent Qanon conspiracy theorists. He's married to a member of the Australian prime minister's staff.

I really dont know where to begin here.

Comments

devidee: Q predicted this.

Load Metric
    Name:  71763884_1408841755947298_3686758961488330752_o.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  53.2 KB

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Name:  71763884_1408841755947298_3686758961488330752_o.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  53.2 KB
    Nice to see the President handling adversity with dignity and grace.

I said it before, it's game over and he's done it to himself.

Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: That songs been running through my head for days. Coincidence?
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

i mean honestly, the opening song on his LP was a diss track at the CIA.

there is absolutely no capable of destroying the fabric of your reality more elegantly and effortlessly than the fucking CIA.

Load Metric

i dont know, sounds like a big misunderstanding

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

i mean honestly, the opening song on his LP was a diss track at the CIA.

there is absolutely no capable of destroying the fabric of your reality more elegantly and effortlessly than the fucking CIA.
    The depth of his hubris and stupidity is in the words of a friend of mine, breathtaking.

Load Metric
    before we get too excited, remember that joe biden's eye literally exploded the last time he was on stage, the 78-year old bernie sanders just had a heart attack and rachel dolezal is running on taking away your health insurance.

this should be a lot easier, guys.

Comments

Tellafriend: Rachel dolezal ��

Diamond
    Load Metric
    omg you guuuuuys bannon and dish just broke up

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...spiracy-theory

Lol, didnt look too much into it eh atine. He says the deep state conspiracy theory is dumb because theres nothing deep about it, it's right in your face

Thread Information